My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica Tips to help me to enjoy this mostra once again.

Alue26 posted on Nov 21, 2011 at 05:59PM
Heya, fellas, I like this show verry much, but I think I wandered off too far on the internet, and found stuff that I think isn't supposed to be seen by our eyes, plus some guy has scoffed at me because I said that I liked this show.

Now I ask you, all of ya, to help me get back to enjoy this show once and again.

Show me some tips to help me to enjoy it once again.

If you read this, please be free to comment.

Alue26

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa StarWarsFan7 said…
Once a brony, always a brony. Don't let people judge you just because you like certain things they don't like. I LOVE this show so much! I even know four guys who think the same.

On topic, think about why you disliked the show. What I'd do if I felt the way you do, I'd start watching the episodes all over again.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SunshineFlower said…
smile
StarWarsFan is right :D Once a brony, always a brony! I think I can understand you.. like... the rule 34... In my opinion they really have to stop things like this, because it makes all of us suffer ~.~ People will think we all do this ( what is not true) yea, if you see something that contains "clop" or stuff, stay away! A good friend of mine explained me all that, and I think if you stay away from it, you´ll keep heaving fun watching it :) And on youtube there is a user that upload a new episode every saturday! I hope I helped :)
più di un anno fa darkling_menace said…
try staying away from everything pony for a while, like not watching the new episodes when they come out, and avoiding anything on the internet that might spoil any new episodes. Theres only 4 new episodes, try not watching any of them for a while then when the final episode come out, watch them all in a little mare-athon (i know the hub used that pun before, but it seemed right to use).