My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica Mlp: FiM OC RP

Quillabex posted on Jan 20, 2013 at 05:39AM
When you join just put:

Name:
Personality:
Job:
Hobby:
Picture:

AND PLEASE, don't make your pony special or anything! (ex: princess/prince, control an element, alicorn, etc.)
last edited on Jan 26, 2013 at 02:15AM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 1381 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1381

più di un anno fa dargox said…
(Yes! I got first posted)

Name: Inferno Wing
Species: Pegasus
Personality: Inferno is a adventurous pony who loves to play pranks but he's also very friendly, loyal, and brave.
Appearance: (in pic)
Cutie Mark: Flameing Wings
Other Info: he can control and turn into fire, also he has a crush on Rainbow Dash

Background: Inferno was once a trouble youth & pyromaniac of cloudsdale which everyone there hated him for causing uncontrolable heatwaves with his firey pranks but only Rainbow saw the real truth behind his actions and with Celestia's help turns Inferno into the Summer Pony for all equestria.
 (Yes! I got first posted) Name: Inferno Wing Age: 17 Species: Pegasus Gender: Male Persona
più di un anno fa HumphryOmega said…
Name: Shadow Blitz
Personality: funny, kind, loves pranks, helpful, adventurous, brave.
Job: weather patrol
Hobby: flying, stunts, pranks
Picture: (picture and his cutie mark is a black and blue thunderbolt, with large grey wings)
più di un anno fa Quillabex said…
Name: Score Heights
Personality: Mature (half of the time), outgoing, competitive, intelligent
Job: Engineer
Hobby: Art, Music, Gaming, and Engineering
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Score Heights Personality: Mature (half of the time), outgoing, competitive, intelligent Job:
Score: *in garage, tinkering*
più di un anno fa applejackrocks said…
Name: Nikki West
Personality: Funny, outgoing, a claustophobic, serious, brave, and understands ponies who goes through pain all the time.
Job: Capturing wild animals on the loose with her rope.
Hobby: Running, Capturing wild animals, and making her friends laugh.
(sorry cant post pic)
 Name: Nikki West Personality: Funny, outgoing, a claustophobic, serious, brave, and understands poni
Nikki: *knocks on Score's garage*
Score: *puts down wrench and opens the garage* Can I help you?
Nikki: Howdy Score! (Dunno what to say :p
SB: *flies over ponyville and tries his new stunt* almost got it.... *almost fiishes it but runs into a cloud and crashes in front of score's garage*
Nikki: OMC! Are y'all okay?!?!
SB: *get us slowly* yeah... I'm fine, happens now and again *smiles* I'm shadow blitz
Nikki: *giggles* Howdy! Am Nikki! What are ya doing around here?
SP: just practicing some stunts, you?
Nikki: Ah was going to ask Score if she wanted to come to a party. Do you wanna come?
SB: sure! where at?
Score: Can't you see I am a bit busy at the moment? *shuts garage door and goes back to tinkering*
SB: geez... Someone's all work no play...
Score: *hears what SB said* *opens garage door* Excuse me? For your information, this is not work, but a project for what may change the history of Equestria! I obviously just can't get one second to myself to work on such a thing that was asked by Princess CELESTIA!
più di un anno fa LavenderLily said…
Can I enter ?
SB: well, since you last closed that garage door, I counted 1 minute. Which is 59 more seconds than you said you needed... Is that the long way of saying work? *smiles and laughs a bit*
(@lavenderlily yes but put info)

Score: It's a little something called exaggeration, ever heard of it?
Nikki: GUYS! C'mon lets not fight! And BTW, SB, the party is at mah barn, tomorrow at 2pm.
SB: *smiles at Nikki *great, thanks. *turns back to score* I know, it's called a joke. But I'll leave you alone to finish your project
Score: Whatever *close garage door* I guess no pony around here knows how important this is *goes back to tinkering*
Nikki: *rolls eyes* Aww, c'mon Score. Pixel is going to be there. Almost everypony in ponyville are going to be there. What are you working on that is just so important?
SB yeah,what is it anyways?
Score: Well, Princess Celestia asked me to invent new technology because she is afraid that her sister is secretly forming something called New Lunar Republic. She wanted me to make it soon, so that's why I need all the time I can. I'll try to stop by your party if I can, Nikki. Just one question, will Retro Power be there too?
Nikki: Eeyup!
Score: Alright. See you at 2:00 at your barn *shuts garage door* *tinkers with invention*
più di un anno fa dargox said…
Inferno: arrive in ponyville and as he lands in town center, his hoofs scorch the earth under them. "Ok, this time gotta be ponyville or I'm going burn the pony who's working the storm shift." He talks to himself while scanning the area.
( 1:30 )
Score: *finishes invention* Finally! *wipes off sweat* Now what should I call it... How about... Matrix 3000? Okay, lets give this baby a test! *jumps on skate board (with no wheels)* *as soon as she lands on it red lines trace her hooves and the board floats* *leans forward as the Matrix 3000 moves forward* *opens garage* WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *runs into Inferno, catching on fire*
(In mah barn)

(Hanging decorations everywhere)
Nikki: Hey Balu (her dog), pass me that tape over there *points at tape in table*
Balu: WOOF! (Grabs the tape and passes it to Nikki)
Nikki: Thankyou.
Score: Owww *scratched head* *Sees inferno still recovering and gets on Matrix 3000 and rides to Nikki's barn*
SB: *sighs and looks up at the sky to see a single cloud in the sky and smiles* i'll take a nap until 2:00..*sleeps on the cloud,snoring loudly*
più di un anno fa Edvine2 said…
(Now that I know what OC truly means around here, I might as well get in this.)

My OC pony's name: Power Play
Species: Unicorn
Cutie Mark: Xbox 360 controller, only orange in color aside from the buttons
How he got said cutie mark: (at age 16) While playing NHL 13, Power Play had taken the matchup he played to a record 14th overtime, the score tied 5-5. With literally 3 seconds to go, playing as the Red Wings against the Sharks, Power Play moved the puck right up the ice and made the shot with 0.1 second to go, not only winning 6-5, but after enduring the longest NHL 13 session in the history of Equestria, not to mention a puck with the same mentality as Grumpy Cat(see: unrelenting), Power Play finally got what he thought was never going to be a cutie mark in the first place: an orange Xbox 360 controller. He thought to himself afterwards, "What ISN'T there a cutie mark for?!" He then finally went to bed and woke up 16 hours later at Pinkie Pie's latest party, which he was unsuspectingly dragged to. It was only when Pinkie said "SURPRISE!" did Power Play realize what happened; it was a party for him getting his cutie mark. (If I were a pony, I would have more than likely gotten it after I took out an enemy 10 levels higher than me in Dungeon Siege 2 without taking 1 point of damage across every party member. I did that. The 14-overtime hockey game, not so much. I did get to a 5-overtime game though. I won it.) After the party was over, it was back to life as he knew it; using his magic to manipulate a controller and accomplish truly badass feats. Only this time, he has the cutie mark to show for it.
Body Color: Dark blue
Mane Color: Yellow
Best Friends: Pixel Power, Twilight Sparkle, Score Heights, Fluttershy(Yes. The shy pony), and Scootaloo
Job: Bucking apples at Sweet Apple Acres with Applejack; helps pay for his games
Hobby: Video games of course.
Gamertag: PowerPlay46
Gamerscore: 11,962
Games in collection: 294(and 31 as rentals)
Currently playing: Borderlands 2(a damn good game); managed to get to the last story quest at 25(which I also did; unfortunately, I have to get, like, 4 more levels to survive. I'm level 26 as the Siren now.)
Current BL2 Badass rank: 22,096
Musical preferences: Rock, Metal, Country
Hometown: Canterlot; moved to Ponyville at 12 due to overinflated living expenses and crappy neighbors
Favorite sport to watch: Hockey(where the name came from); will watch other sports on occasion
Favorite human sports team(this character knows some serious magic): New York Yankees(MLB), Detroit Red Wings(NHL), Green Bay Packers(NFL), Denver Nuggets(NBA)

(This character is somewhat based on me, although some info had to be changed to fit the OC regulation. I am a pretty hardcore gamer(I started at 5 years old) and at least one other pony in this OC is a gamer, so that works out. A lot of info, yes, but you should know what in the hay you're getting into.)

Power Play: *getting out of the house to grab a couple fritters for dinner later; he had a rather light lunch* Hey, Score! Where ya headed? *grabs scooter Scootaloo conveniently left unguarded and follows Score Heights*
(Well, that's quite the info for one OC pony, lol luv it!) (no picture? (always happy to make one lol)

Score: *slows down enough to get close to Power Play* Nikki is having a party at her place at 2:00, wanna tag along?
più di un anno fa NaomiWinx said…
(Hey, can Azura tag into this one?)
Azura:Hmm...*testing outa knifes and weapons*
(just put info)
(Kay)
Name:Azura Alor
Personality:Crazy, Loves adeventure, Loves to make weapons, Talks out of butt sometimes...(xD)
Job:Works as a adventurer, and a part time journalist
Hobby:Making weapons
Picture:
 (Kay) Name:Azura Alor Personality:Crazy, Loves adeventure, Loves to make weapons, Talks out of butt
(Sorry Quillabex, no picture. I LITERALLY made that OC the very night I wanted to join this RP, and I don't think there's a non-Flash pony creator. Feel free to message me a website of one if I'm wrong though.)

Power Play: Even though I don't usually go outside for reasons other than working on Applejack's farm or getting that game I was saving up for six months to get, I guess I can set aside some time to hang out with other ponies at a party. Hey, maybe later, you and I could kick some virtual tail at my place? I live about 4 blocks away from Fluttershy's cottage, and if you ring my doorbell, you'll find I set it up to play the chorus to Three Days Grace's song Burn. Yeah, I studied some weird magic. Twilight Sparkle really had EVERY magic book in existance. I can pretty much queue up any song from any band in the world from when man first walked on the same earth we inherited. That must have been a hell of a long time ago, if no humans exist anymore. But look at me talking about something Lyra has more interest in than her lyre. I'll be right there.
(Also guys need some ponies for my Fallout Equestria Rp :3)
( Lol k I made on for you, I hope you will like)

Score: Sounds fun, maybe after her party or we could leave early, whatever sounds better. *continues to ride*
(If it's like the Fallout video game series, than Power Play will be an invaluable asset. Use him if you want, NaomiWinx.)

Power Play: I didn't leave a Pinkie Pie party early; I'm not gonna leave this one early. *riding along with Score Heights*
(I think she means that it's not a fanfic but kinda like this rp except Fallout: Equestria)
(Okay Id use him, but still sign up cuz there are a few extras I have to know about Power Play and thanks :3)
Azura:*walks out home and walks thru ponyvilles looking at news paper of Republic*
Score *sees Azura* Hey!
Azura:Ah! *falls being caught off guard*
Score: Oh I'm sorry! *gets off board leaving it fall to the ground* *helps back up* What are you up to?
Power Play: *puts on the brakes, stopping mere feet shy of Score* I'm wondering the same thing actually. We were on our way to Nikki's party, which Pinkie Pie is undoubtedly hosting, knowing anypony here, when... well, you surprised Score. I almost ran into him trying to come to an emergency stop.
Azura:I was just reading the new Republic things...odd though still