"Good morning!"
"Hi..."
"That was the best sleepover yet!" Twilight beamed, "And I bet that next time-"

BAM BAM BAM

"Huh? Who is that?"
Twilight walked over to the door, "Hello?"

"Meeerrrrmmmm....!"

"What was that?"

Twilight jumped back in shock as the pony outside started to sceam.
Spike peeked out the window, "T-T-Twilight?"

"Yes Spike?"

"Do you believe in Zomponies?"

"Wait-what?"

Twilight took her turn to look out, "Oh..."

"Girls, I think we should stay in here."

-------------

Ok, so Equestria is overrun by zombies!
Pick your character/s and let's survive!

-------------

Rules:
-No godmoding
-take what you get
-don't try to make your character op
-Have fun!

------------

You can have a max of three ponies; two oc's and an official pony or two official ponies and an oc.
If some-one gets the pony you wanted before you: tough. I can't help you there.

-----------

Name Of Pony:
Oc Or Official?:
How Did They Survive The Apocalypse?:
Weapons?:
(make this one believable e.g. I bet Fluttershy doesn't have a gun, so if you pick her don't say she has one)

----------
Ponies:
- Starburst Lightwork- OC: iceandsummer {hid in Vivid's garden}
- Vivid Lime- OC: iceandsummer (starting weapon baseball bat) {same as Starburst}
- Pinkie Pie- Official: Angelic Waffle (weapon sharp kitchen knives x2) {she was sleeping in her room with her door locked at time of attack}
 Twilight smiled at her friends, "Hello girls!" "Howdy!" "Wassup?" "Hey!" "Good morning!" "Hi..."
last edited on Aug 14, 2013 at 11:12AM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 648 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 648

più di un anno fa iceandsummer said…
Name Of Pony: Starburst Lightwork (Pegasus) ; Vivid Lime (Unicorn)
Oc Or Official?: Both OCs
How Did They Survive The Apocalypse?: Hid in Vivid's indoor flower garden while it was still closed.
Weapons?: Starburst = None at the moment. //// Vivid = Baseball bat (temporary, held with magic)

Picture = Starburst
 Name Of Pony: Starburst Lightwork (Pegasus) ; Vivid lime, calce (Unicorn) Oc o Official?: Both OCs How D
AngelicWaffle commented…
Cool Welcome! più di un anno fa
NocturnalMirage commented…
wow, amazing looking OC!:) più di un anno fa
iceandsummer commented…
Thanks~ più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
May I join?

Name: Nocturnal Mirage (Earth Pony)
OC
Reason of survival: When the Zombie outbreak started, he barricaded himself along with some of his colleges in the building of the Crystalline Embassy where he works as a guard.
Weapons: Standard sword of the Royal Guards, plus he has minor earth-manipulating skills, which can be used as a weapon.
 May I join? Name: Nocturnal Mirage (Earth Pony) OC Reason of survival: When the Zombie outbreak
più di un anno fa Seanthehedgehog said…
This character is an OC

Name: Jade Greene
How she survived the apocalypse: When the zombies appeared, she ran to Sweet Apple Acres, and hid there
Weapons: A shotgun.
 This character is an OC Name: Jade Greene How she survived the apocalypse: When the zombies appea
più di un anno fa NaomiWinx said…
Oc Coming In :3

Name: Wynn Lighting
How She Survived: She hid herself in her basement and closed all the doors, locked, and boarded them up
Weapons: Her lighting amulet and her magic.
 Oc Coming In :3 Name: Wynn Lighting How She Survived: She hid herself in her basement and closed
più di un anno fa kivamarie said…
I'm joining too

Name of pony: Kimmy

OC or Official: OC

how she survived: She was at the bakery and she was hiding in the basement with the door locked up and boarded up.

Weapons: none

I'm joining too Name of pony: Kimmy OC o Official: OC how she survived: She was at the bake
alinah_09 commented…
Sugarcube Corner? più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa AngelicWaffle said…
Sorry can't get all the names down right now I have to go, I'll be back later though. Start without me!
più di un anno fa NaomiWinx said…
Alrighty ^^
Wynn: *stays still and looks around* Think I don't hear any zombies coming anymore...*walks up to living room in basement*
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa LavenderLily said…
Name of Pony: Alternate
Official or oc: Oc
how she survived: She cast a protective shield spell on herselft and ran to the highest spot she could find
weapons: Magic
 Name of Pony: Alternate Official o oc: Oc how she survived: She cast a protective shield spell on
NocturnalMirage commented…
Awesome design! :) più di un anno fa
LavenderLily commented…
Thanks dude ;) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake-OC
she survived cause she was at her home in the sky along with her brother (i dont think the zomponies even have a brain to fly and if they did then i guess both of them hid until most of the zomponies at the sky were gone) her weapon..i guess she used her powers (Ice,Lightning and Wind)

Orion Stardust-OC
same story,Snow Flake-his sister and him hid at their house until most of the zomponies were gone..weapon,also his powers Teleportation (which was unusual for a pegasus pony),Lightning and Wind
 Snow Flake-OC she survived cause she was at her home in the sky along with her brother (i dont think
Orion
 Orion
Pinkie Pie wakes up from her nap.
Pinkie: *yawn* That was nice! Mrrrr Cake! Mrrs Cake!! I'm awaaaake!
*That's odd...*
Pinkie: Helloooooo?
Pinkie Pie stops at her door and listens,
*Hey I can hear somepony!*
Pinkie opens up her window to see....
(Someone please insert your OC into the story please!"
Starburst: *flying* Hurry up, Viv! We can't run away from these zomponies if you can't run fast enough!
Vivid: Easy for you to say! You're a pegasus!
Starburst: Doesn't mean there are pegasi zomponies...
worried
Kimmy: (in the Bakery basement scared and worried)
Snow Flake & Orion: *flying in circles making 2 zomponies follow them,then crash into each other,some blood gushing out of them*

Snow Flake: oh that is gross! *flies past the zomponies with her brother*
Mirage: *perks up the ear* Hmm... I can't hear anything... perhaps the zompony swarm has moved... I'm gonna make a break for it! Otherwise I'll be trapped down here without any food or water... *moves carefully to the center of Ponyville, house by house, when he suddenly hears Pinkie's voice* Don't scream like that... *murmurs* shut up, shut up.... they'll hear it! *a few zomponies wobble around Sugarcube Corner*
Starburst: *bumps into Snow Flake* Ah! Zompony!!! Somepony help me!!! Oh, wait...
worried
Kimmy: (still in the bakery basement scared and worried) (whimpers)
Snow Flake: *sees zomponies in front of sugarcube corner,she dashes,then grabs a nearby sign post,that easily got out of the dirt...then whams it at the zomponies while still flying* Anypony inside?! thats not a zompony?!

(i have to go for a while my dad says i need to close it since i was reading online for the last 2 hours)
Mirage: *trots up from a narrow alley* Gosh darn it, could you be any more louder?! Noise attracts these things!
worried
Kimmy: (still in the the bakery basement scared and worried) (whimpers louder)
Orion: *flies next to her* you hear that? Hey come out! if you're not a zompony at least...
Snow Flake: how did this whole thing started anyway? even with us being here for some time i still dont remember a cemetery being here and who would disrupt their rest?

(I dont get that prelouge...all of the mane 6 seemed to be in Twi's library,and Pinkie was at her room at sugarcube corner the whole time? I thought Twi said to stay at the library when it all started? if it was a changeling that would be random,spending time with a changeling?...okay just saying,no offence or anything right?)
worried
Kimmy: (comes out scared and worried)
Snow Flake: good a normal pony! is Pinkie Pie in there? anyway here for defence *gives her the sign post she was holding* and i think i bumped into somepony...
Orion: good to have you with us,lets go! we need to find more 'normal' ponies *as soon as he finished saying that another group of zomponies approach and surround them* but first we need to deal with this *teleports infront of a zompony and bucks it and so on with the others*
Snow Flake: *uses ice powers to make an ice sword and slashes it at zomponies*
Kimmy: oh dear
Mirage: *charges at a zompony and stabs it in the head with his sword* Come on! We're not safe here out in the open! *zomponies start to show up everywhere*
Kimmy: no kidding their everywhere!
( Alternate sees Snowflake Orion and Starbust )
Alternate: SURVIVORS ! ( teleports to the them) I know it's not a very good time for introductions ( kicks a zompony beind her) but my name is Alternate ( shoots another zompony beside her )

Mirage: Yeah! They doesn't seem much, but piled up in a group, these drooling freaks will tear you apart! I've seen it! We need to move, before they surround us! Name's Nocturnal Mirage by the way!
Kimmy: yeah
( Sees Kimmy)
Alternate: Woah another survivor! Hello there
Kimmy: hi
Mirage: Guys, I don't wanna sound rude, but we have a problem.... *a large pack of zomponies approaches*
Alternate: There's a lot more of you guys than I thought. Who knows the dead will rise someday !
Mirage: Tell me about it! This is like a nightmare!
( Shoots a few zomponies around her)
Alternative: At this rate Equestria couldn't survive ! ( looks at dead ponies around her) Oh my Celestia
Mirage: You're right. The last radio signal we received at the Crystalline Embassy was about a strange viral outbreak in the Empire... so this is not an isolated case! *slices a zompony near him in half*
Alternate: So it's all over Equestria huh? What the hell is Celestia and Luna doing ? ( Shoots a zompony behind Mirage)
Mirage: I don't know. We haven't heard anything from Canterlot. We only know this virus or whatever it is spreads fast. One of these things bit a friend of mine... The injury wasn't lethal at all, yet he died 15 minutes later. But he came back after another five minutes, as one of them...
Kimmy: (gulp)
Alternate: We can't stay here any longer! What's your plan ?
Mirage: Dusk is upon us! We have to find shelter for the night, a safe spot... a brick building with strong doors... Hmm... the Town Hall perhaps?
Kimmy: (shrugs)
Alternate: I agree. The zomponies doesn't seem to use magic , fortunately . ( Shoots a zompony through its heart) Let's go , shall we ?!
Mirage: Yes. Just one more thing. *stabs the zompony Alternate shot in the head* Always aim for the head. Severee brain trauma seems to take them down for good, otherwise they just get up...
Alternate: Thanks for the tip ( shoots few zomponies in the head)* Very effective *
Now lets go !
Mirage: Right behind you!
Pinkie: Helloooooo? Will somepony tell what us going on?!
Zompony: Ughhhhh....
Pinkie: Eww! I think you need some breath mints!
*a few other zomponies surround Pinkie*
Pinkie: No... No... Nononoooo! Leave me alone!
Zomponies: Ughh... Muaahhh.... Graaaa...
Pinkie: Back off...!
Pinkie: I SAID BACK OFF!
*Pinkie pulls out her knives and stab the nearest Zomponies, one by one she kills them all*
Pinkie: It's... N-n-not blood.... It's j-just a dream...