My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Taking Force(New RP)

DragonAura15 posted on Dec 17, 2013 at 03:06PM
Evil things are going on in the world of Equestria. Some mysterious force is picking off ponies one by one, including the Mane Six. Ponies are unsure what this unseen force is, but they are calling it "the Taking Force." Now, the ponies are on edge, carefully watching to see who will be taken next, and paranoid that it will be them. It's a time in need of the Elements of Harmony, but of course, the Mane Six have disappeared. So now, to stop the Taking Force, a group of six ponies will have to do what ordinary ponies have never done before: wield the Elements of Harmony themselves!

(The six Elements of Harmony have already been decided. If you are not an Element, you can still join as a background pony. :) )

Fill out this sheet to join. (You can add more to your character description, and a picture's not required, though it is recommended.)
Name:
Personality:
Special talent:
Bio:
Other:
Element(if you are an element of harmony):
last edited on Dec 17, 2013 at 05:27PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 233 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 233

più di un anno fa dixieritasasha said…
tongue
Once again, I don't know!
last edited più di un anno fa
 Once again, I don't know!
più di un anno fa DragonAura15 said…
ANYWAYS...
Name: Snow Wonder
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Spirited and fun, with a love of adventure
Special talent: Ice magic
Bio: Snow Wonder has studied elemental magic for a while, and learned the techniques of ice magic, though she never has had a chance to use her powers.
Other: Her cutie mark is a snowflake with a comet trail.
Element: Magic
 ANYWAYS... Name: Snow Wonder Gender: Female Race: Unicorn Personality: Spirited and fun, with a l
più di un anno fa XxXFloraXxX said…
Name: Sprinkle Canon
Race: Earth Pony
Personality: Optimistic, always trying to make her friends laugh, funny, noisy and has the most ridiculous ideas, but they're always working :)
Special Talent: Party Canon
Bio: She was raised at Equestria Palace, but she thought it was dreary there, so she came to Pony Ville. She loves her parents, but they should make more fun in life!
Cutie mark: A Party Canon
Element: Laughter
 Name: Sprinkle Canon Gender: Mare Race: Earth pony Personality: Optimistic, always trying to make
(She's cute! ^^)
XxXFloraXxX commented…
Thx ^^ più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa iceandsummer said…
Name: Luminus Flash
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Very much like Rainbow Dash, but she is much kinder and has more respect to other ponies.
Special talent: On-hoof speed and very, VERY powerful light magic.
Bio: Luminus likes to race like Rainbow Dash, but on hoof. She has a fear of the dark, and that's when her magic comes in handy. As long as her horn is lit, she can handle it (I rhymed <3). She is easily annoyed, but likes to hang out with other ponies. Since she's a bit into danger, one of her stunts caused her ear to be torn off a bit.
Cutie Mark: (in my next post)
Element(if you are an element of harmony): Loyalty
 Name: Luminus Flash Gender: Female Race: Unicorn Personality: Very much like arcobaleno Dash, but she
iceandsummer commented…
Forgot to mention. Lumi is originally from the Crystal Empire. She found a spell to make her look like a normal pony so she could sposta to Ponyville. più di un anno fa
Luminus' Cutie Mark: (kinda like that, but without the wing. Just the lightning bolt.)
 Luminus' Cutie Mark: (kinda like that, but without the wing. Just the lightning bolt.)
più di un anno fa kivamarie said…
I'm nervous
DragonAura15 commented…
About what? più di un anno fa
kivamarie commented…
about me forgetting to put in a bio for my oc character più di un anno fa
XxXFloraXxX commented…
Then don't :) più di un anno fa
DragonAura15 commented…
If te do, I'll just remind te più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa misshedgehog said…
im here
Cool!
Name: krystal
Race: Pegasus
Personality: kind sweet a bit shy
Special talent: making crystals and caring for little ones
Bio: nrever knew her family but always smiles and help her brother and her friends
Other: she have a glass bones illness
 Name: krystal Gender: female Race: Pegasus Personality: kind sweet a bit shy Special talent: mak
DragonAura15 commented…
I like your pic più di un anno fa
misshedgehog commented…
i was trying too make her mark look like a crystal cuore più di un anno fa
(I'm going to wait for the rest of the Elements to arrive before we start, ok?)
(up to you)
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Name: Nocturnal Mirage 
Race: Earth pony 
Job: Night time guard at the Crystalline Embassy in Canterlot 
Special talent: indirect sight (a special sense he was born with, it allows him to see through the eyes of any living thing within a small radius) and basic terra-manipulation. 
Personality: reserved, yet quick-tempered, good sense of humor and good communication skills, but most of the time he avoids expressing his true emotions and manages to hide them effectively. 
Strengths: can be very determined but only when he thinks it worth the effort, sober-minded, vigilant, creative, can be a persuasive speaker, he does not bond easily, but once he embraced somepony to his heart he can be very insistent. When pushed to the limits or cornered can be a vicious fighter. 
Weaknesses: low confidence and willpower, inferiority complex, pessimistic attitude, limited amount of magic, sometimes loses focus on what's important, sometimes prefers the easier way, therefore he can be seduced by power. 
Bio: He was born in a place called Terra Absolutia, an isolated land in Eastern Equestria, surrounded by tall mountains, inhabited my magic-user earth ponies. His mother is Summer Pride, an Elemental unicorn, the ancient Element of Fire. She handed down recessive unicorn genes to him and his sister, Moonlight Lullaby. They both grew up in ideal, loving surroundings. They moved to the Crystal Empire, King Sombra fell in love with their mother and married her. After Sombra went mad, they all vanished with the Crystal Empire for 1 000 years. When it returned Mirage suffered from amnesia and began to wander the land aimlessly. Mirage wind up in Ponyville and bonded with Pinkie Pie and some of her friends, who helped him remember his past, although his mother and sister have disappeared with a lust for vengeance in their heart. Mirage settled down in Ponyville, later, he took a night time job at the embassy of the Crystal Empire in Canterlot. He just tried to pick up the thread of a normal life that was cut in half by the events of the past, but it proved to be difficult, due to his complex and ambivalent emotions toward Celestia, for he loves and hates her at the same time.
Element: Honesty

Logged in, standing by. :)
 Name: Nocturnal Mirage  Age: 23  Gender: Stallion  Race: Earth pony  Job: Night time guard at
DragonAura15 commented…
Okey dokes più di un anno fa
Name: Kimmy

Race: Earth pony

Personality: kind, sweet, and friendly

Bio: her parents and other family members died in the fire

Name: Kimmy Age: 20 Gender: female Race: Earth pony Personality: kind, sweet, and friendl
DragonAura15 commented…
Cool! più di un anno fa
(Ok, let's start!)
(Snow Wonder was walking into the Everfree Forest, wondering why she would have gotten a summons there)
(same thing with Kimmy)
(Snow walks to where Princess Celestia and Luna are waiting for her)
Snow: What's going on?
krystal reading to her little brother
Celestia: Snow Wonder, we wanted to speak to you. You know about the Taking Force, right?
Snow: Of course I do. Everypony in Ponyville is worried about it.
Luna: Well, with the Elements of Harmony gone, there's nothing that can stop it. So we are asking you for help.
dash: who sister the a great story
krystal: im glad you like it
Snow: Mine? What do you need me for?
Celestia: We need new ponies to temporarily wield the Elements of Harmony.
krystal smiles
Snow: Wow...Awesome! But wait, I can't wield them all by myself.
Luna: And you won't. You will meet the other Elements in due time.
Celestia: Can we entrust you with the task of finding them and defeating the Taking Force?
Snow: (bows head) Yes, you can.
???: LOOK OUT BELOOOOOOW!!!
Lumi crashes nearby Snow Wonder and the princesses.
Luminus: Oh! Princess Celestia! Princess Luna! *bows* Uh, sorry 'bout that! It looks like my spell for cloud walking wore off.
Kimmy: at least it was fine
Sprinkle: *hops in* Hello there! *sees Celestia and Luna* Ohw, Princesses! *bows head* Soorryyy!!!!
Luminus: Uh, Princesses... Why are you here? Shouldn't you be attending royal duties?
Sprinkle: Yeah, like very, very, VEERRYYYY important stuff?
Luminus: *sweatdrops* Uh, hey... whatever your name is.... Isn't one "very" enough?
Sprinkle: Nope! I mean, it is very, very, VEERRYYYY important, right.... Pony-whose-name-I-don't-know?
krytal:..........
zacky dash: sister
Celestia: As it just so happens, these are some of the ponies you needed to meet. Well, Snow Wonder, meet Luminus Flash, Sprinkle Cannon, and Kimmy.
krystal: lets go on a walk
jacky dash: ok but becareful you break way to easily

*krystal and jacky dash goes on a walk*
Sprinkle: Hiiiii!!!! I love meeting new ponies, what about you?
Snow: Nice to meet you! And I love meeting new ponies, too!
krystal humming
(Snow turns around to see Krystal and Jacky coming)
Snow: Let me guess, they're also ponies I have to meet?
Luna: As a matter of fact, yes. Their names are Krystal and Jacky Dash.
jackie dash: careful sister
krystal: you worry too much my little brother
Snow: (goes up to Krystal) Hi!
krystal:............
Mirage: *comes out of the woods* What is all this noise? Can't somepony have a little peace and quietness? Why is everypony hangign out in the Everfree these days?!
Celestia: And here's the last pony, Nocturnal Mirage.
Snow: (sweatdrop) Sheesh, I must be like a magnet to the other Elements or something...
Sprinkle: 'Cuz it's cool here! Like, duuuhhh!!!
krystal walk by them and into a playground with jacky dash
Mirage: What's that now? I have nothing to do with the elements of Harmony. I just came out here to relax.
Sprinkle: We're the Elements!!! Didn't you get that? I didn't either, but still, you LOOK smart!
Mirage: Nonsense! The Elements cannot be wielded by just anypony. I mean I have a spark on my own, but not that powerful spark.
(Celestia exchanges a grim look with Luna, then turns to the others)
Celestia: In a time like this, we need new ponies to wield the Elements until we get the Mane Six back. The tree of Harmony itself chose you six.
Snow: Wait, what? A tree chose us?
Mirage *face-hoof* Haha, this just keeps getting better and better! *rolls eyes*

(he's going to be a little skeptical in this RP :)
(Can't entirely blame him XD)
Celestia: The tree of Harmony is no ordinary tree.