My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica I Am Hope RP

Quillabex posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:30PM
This rp is specially made for a short fanfic that I will write to get used to the big one I am doing with NocturalMirage.

INTRO: We always thought we would have a brighter future, but we were wrong. The year is 2345. Our two leaders of a once free Equestria are at war against each other. It's been like this since 2020, and there is no hope in stopping the war. I am one of the unlucky ones who live in the Solar Empire. It's a dictatorship. My goal: gather as many ponies as possible and get to the Lunar Republic.

PLOT: Basically the main protagonist, Bolt Strike, has his eyes set for joining the Lunar Republic for a new Equestria. There is only one problem. The walls are 500 feet tall and heavily guarded. There is only one opportunity to escape the walls; and that is the day of the Summer Sun Celebration, where mostly everypony will be at.

(put your info in a response to my question)

RULES:
1. Don't mary sue
2. Use common sense
3. Try to respond daily
4. No alicorns - only pegasi, unicorns or earth ponies as your character
5. Have fun!

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 902 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 902

più di un anno fa Quillabex said…
(I forgot to post his info at the question, so ima just post it here real quick)
Name: Bolt Strike
Race: Pegasus
 (I forgot to post his info at the question, so ima just post it here real quick) Name: Bolt Strike
ChibiEmmy commented…
Sry to bother, but when will we be starting to rp? Sry again! più di un anno fa
Bolt Strike: *walks down an alley way, looking around, seeing guards roaming the streets*
più di un anno fa ChibiEmmy said…
MintyGreen: *crouching behind a garbage can, watching the guards*
last edited più di un anno fa
Guard: You there! *points at Bolt Strike* Identification, now!
Bolt Strike: *glares at* This again? Are you really gonna ask because I'm wearing a hood?
Guard: Just give me the card
Bolt Strike: *gives card*
Guard: *checks the card. seeing that he is still from the Solar Empire, he gives it back*
Bolt Strike: *continues on* *mutters* asshole *sees a pony hiding behind a trash can*
Guard: What was that? *more guards come along*
Bolt Strike: *smirks* You really wanna know, asshole?
Guard: Hold him down!
Bolt Strike: *before he can flee, two guard hold him by his front hooves in front of the insulted guard*
Guard: This will teach you to respect the authority. *takes out whip and hits him with it three times* Let him go. *the guards leave, with Bolt Strike laying on the dirty asphalt with scars on his chest, bleeding*
MintyGreen: Oh Shit! *runs over to Bolt Strike* Ugh! *She hits herself on the head* I should have helped you! *pulls cream and bandages out of bag with light green magic* Very, very sorry. I froze up at him bringing out his whip. *Cleans Bolt Strike up* There! That'll do for now. I'd still see someone on that, I only know the general stuff on healing. Not what I went in the army for that's for sure. *MintyGreen holds out her hoof* The name's MintyGreen!
più di un anno fa iceandsummer said…
(Okay, since my character wasn't originally an alicorn, I'll turn her BACK into a pegasus.)
Starburst: Oh gosh! *flies down* Are you okay?!
Bolt Strike: *looks at* I'm Bolt Strike, but you can call me Striker for short. *shakes hoof*
MintyGreen: Stupid-ass guards, they think they're all that. Bossing us around, I'd so love to give them a piece of my mind!! *shakes her head* but this isn't the place to talk about stuff like that. *sighs*
Starburst: My name is Starburst Lightwork. Call me Starburst, or just Burst.
Bolt Strike: *sees Starburst then looks at other guards around* Let's head back to my place, it's safer there. Follow me. *limps out of alley way into the street on the sidewalk*
MintyGreen: *supports Bolt Strike and nods at StarBurst* Nice to meet you, I'm MintyGreen.
Starburst: *helps him walk a little better* You sure you're okay?
MintyGreen: Thankfully the guards hurt him much. *MintyGreen winced* Compared to what I've seen.
Starburst: I see... Well we'll have to get you fixed up.
MintyGreen: I know a doctor here, once we get to the house I'll go get him.
Starburst: good. While you get him, I'll watch over Striker.
MintyGreen: Right, I'll be back. *MintyGreen runs off*
(sorry im preparing dinner and have to eat brb)
ChibiEmmy commented…
That's fine! più di un anno fa
Bolt Strike: My apartment it right here *unlocks door and walks in* We should be safe for now. The security isnt strict enough to put cameras in each pony's home. *lies on couch* Ouch. Ugh, god dammit.
*After a few minutes* MintyGreen: I'm back with the doctor.*MintyGreen pointed back at the stallion standing by the door*
Bolt Strike: Help...
*The doctor walks over and undoes the bandages* Doctor:Hmm, the wound seems clean. But it's bigger then I thought. *He pulls a damp wipe from his bag and cleans the wound, then sprays it with a disinfectant. After he wraps the wound with clean bandages* Right, I also have some pills- *he pulls out a small bottle of pills* that will take away the pain. I'll be stopping by often to check on it. *The doctor packed up and walked to the door* Till then. *He nodded and left*
Bolt Strike: Well that was fast... *stands up and looks out window*
MintyGreen: Ya... He lives nearby, and is a friend of mine. But...
Bolt Strike: He sure does like to get the job done quickly I'll tell you that
MintyGreen: He has to many patients, so he has to work fast. All because of those damn guards! *MintyGreen stomped a hoof*
Bolt Strike: *he is quiet for a moment, pondering* Do you.... do you ever think there is a chance of escaping?
*MintyGreen only nodded* MintyGreen: Yes, it everything needs to be timed perfectly. We need help, and we NEED to get over that wall. But...
Bolt Strike: But what?
MintyGreen: Where do we go then?
ChibiEmmy commented…
I'm heading to bed, I hope te have a very Merry Christmas! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa _Laugh_ said…
Steel Charmer: *whispers* stupid Celestia.... *crawls underground*
Bolt Strike: The Lunar Republic of course. I have a friend there who may be able to help. We've been able to communicate by a small hole by exchanging letters. You see, the security checks the letters to make sure it's nothing dangerous or suspicious, so we have a code, so they don't suspect anything, and they think it's like Chinese or something.
Steel Charmer: *Digs* *coughs*
Guard: You're suppose to dig left!
Steel Charmer: Shut up, I know what I'm doing!
MintyGreen: The only way out is scaling the wall... But all the guards are there. Is there anytime they aren't watching?
Bolt Strike: The Summer Sun Celebration. It's on the 21st. Today is June 14th, so we only have 7 days. Most of the guards will be at the celebration, so we can take out any guards who are still guarding, quickly and quietly.... Did you hear that?
MintyGreen: Ya... *she put her ear to the floor* Digging?
Bolt Strike: Sounds like... arguing?
MintyGreen: Why the hell are ponies digging under the houses? And they could fight a little quieter!
Guard: If you did, you'd be doing it right!
Steel Charmer: *keeps digging* I need a machine. I can't dig any further. And a pickaxe won't help!
Guard: Well maybe next time, you'll think twice before shouting at our Princess!
Steel Charmer: *sigh*
MintyGreen: I heard the name princess, that's all I need to hear to go down there and bitch slap somepony. *she growled*
Bolt Strike: Calm and collectively though. Let's get to the mines. *trots out door and heads towards the mines*
MintyGreen: *shakes her head* Right. Need to watch my tempter better.. *Trots quickly to catch up*
Boss: Where is that rat?!
Coal Miner: Steel Charmer?
Boss: Yes, yes. Her. Where is she?
Coal Miner: She's inside the Coal Mine with the rest. Still digging.
Boss: Ugh. Well tell them to hurry up.
Coal Miner: Sir, you don't understand. We just started making this Mine. It'll take about a month to-
Boss: I don't want to hear it.
Bolt Strike: Here we are. We have to be quiet though. If any guards catch us since we all work in different divisions, we will be punished. Come now *travels down the tunnel*
Let me explain the different divisions:

Before Equestria became one, we all know that the earth ponies farmed for food, the pegasi controlled the weather, and the unicorns controlled day and night. In this case, the earth ponies both farmed for food and mined for resources (like iron and coal), the pegasi control the weather still, and the unicorns were merchants and made and sold cloth, food, and what not.
MintyGreen: Oh fun, learning about a country that has racist problems. Where I'm from we don't have that problem. Only child abuse, child labor and survival of the fittest is what we worry about.
Steel Charmer: *sneezes* *sniff* I hate this place...
Coal Miner: Welcome to my world. *grabs coal*
Steel Charmer: *rolls eyes* *digs*
MintyGreen: Now that I think about it, this is a lot like where I lived. Good old home away from home! But at least there I was treated with respect!
Bolt Strike: *lurks in the shadows* There, that one. I think thats the pony who was arguing.... but I don't see any guards arguing?
Starburst: Exactly. *storm clouds come in* Great. Earth ponies won't be able to work with these around... I'll see you guys in a bit. *fliies up to move the clouds*