Has it ever occurred to you, that the house have a soul too? The very place we make our home and live our lives everyday is more than just walls, windows, wood and bricks? If you listen carefully at night, you can hear the house moan and sigh. Because every house is full of memories. A good house comforts you, makes you relaxed, charges you up with strength and creativity. A good house is calm, cozy and radiates with inviting warmness.But not every house is like that...
Some houses are just bad. Such a place deprives your soul of peace and drips fear, doubt and desperation into your heart. These houses are cold, dark, rigid and unsettling. They lack the properties of the place we call home. Because some houses are just plain evil. Some houses are just waiting patiently, like a giant spider in the middle of its web, until the prey walks into the trap. Some houses just crave blood... Some houses will never let you go...
Deep within the endless labyrinth of the Everfree Forest, a group of adventurous spirits have wandered too far. Pursued by deadly timberwolves and a powerful storm, these unfortunate ponies seek shelter in an abandoned villa. But they will soon have to realize, this place offers none. Will they survive the encounter with the ancient, dark forces that haunt the villa?
- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)
- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)
- No killing each other's characters without permission.
- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)
- This is an OC RP, so you may only join with your own original character.
- You can either play as a living pony, a ghost, or both.
- There is no character/person limit.
- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!
In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!
- The house is possessed by a powerful dark force and is haunted by several spirits of both the good and the malicious kind.
- Think of the villa as an entity with free will. There will be several twists and the house will always try to murder you, to claim your soul.
- If your character is killed, you may return as a ghost. In this case, you can never leave the house again, because your soul will be trapped within those cursed walls.
- However, you get to manifest yourself as a ghost and you can decide whether to join the herd of malicious spirits who serve the house, or to help the remaining survivors.
- If you choose to be a malicious spirit, you'll have control over the mystical properties of the house in order to take another life. If you choose to be a good spirit, you can only give helpful advice to the survivors, since you'll have a perfect insight on how the villa "works", but you won't be able to intervene directly.
- The only way to free all the spirits is to destroy the entire villa, but for the sake of the RP, don't start with ideas like that. Besides it's gonna be a lot more difficult than it sounds. :)