My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 5221

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Yes, especially me.. And do not call me maiden. *stares at fd* You seem to be acting humble all of a sudden. Why is that?
più di un anno fa jordy_dash said…
Fd:you have no reason to trust me, but why say I am acting humble all of a sudden? You barely know me, a matter of fact did you know that there is a family of Pegasus and earth ponies that were formerly nobility, they were house snow, only one is left... Her name hunter... Huntress I don't know, something like that, if they were still nobility I would be getting married to her anyway how have things been?
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Why do you care? You ordered my brother to be killed and had my sister sent away. I should shoot you now
Wheat: Miserable as always.. *grins at ground*
Fd:um I never did that, I've never sentenced anyone to death
Unless you forget this city is not my own, I own winterhelm and still never killed anyone, if it was a guard that did it then I never ordered it and your brother must have done something wrong here
My brother spoke of the rulers trechery. That's what got him killed, and my sister imprisioned. ut, if your not the one who ordered it, like you said then who. And it better be good
Wheat: Not to mention you burned my mother..
That's right (Reaches for pistol) So, who did it, and I'd better be convinced, Prince
Fd:... First of all I've just been a prince for 6 months, as I only hit the age so maybe my father? Or the the queen? Oh and *eyes glow and the pistol falls apart!call guards aim at them* guards!,weapons down!
High guard:but sir!
Fd:weapon down!
Well, if this is true, then you couldn't have been responsible for my brothers death. If that's the case, then this whole thing has been a waste o time. But, what about Wheat's mother
Wheat: *looks down* She's not important now.. Let's just leave, Grey. *looks at fd* Please tell your guards to move. They are blocking the way..
Oh... Sure, Wheat
Wheat: *begin to walk* *gets blocked by a guard* *kicks guards' neck*
Guard: *falls*
Wheat: *walks back to meadow* *On her way, steals a beverage from a table*
Fd:wait! Guards lay off! What happened? To your mother?
Wheat: She was burned at the stake when I was little... *continues walking*
I'm sure she doesn't want to talk about it, Prince. Were going to be leaving nw. We'll talk about who to kill later (Walks off) (Cathes up with Wheat) Can you believe that... Do you think were able to trust that guy. Was he really not the one who did all this
Fd:madam, I'm sorry for your loss, if I was prince at the time I would stop that! Burning is not a way to die, its inhumane.... *watches as they walk away and sighs*
Wheat: I'll trust him as soon as he gives us reason to.. *drinks* He probably is just trying to screw our minds for something.. *drinks*

Pony: Ugly wretch!
Pony: Wanton!
Pony: You unwanted sot!
Pony: You belong in the wheel!

Wheat: *growls* I'd love to stick my axe in their faces.. *continues walking*
*a gun shot is heard*
Fd:EVERYONE STOP BEING BAD TO THAT MARE! If I hear one more word I shall rip you of your nobility! And put you in the dungeon! *puts the pistol he shot in his draw*
Just ignore them, Wheat. Your much better then them. Your none of the things they say. I think you're a brave, noble, and courageous pony, no matter what anyone calls you (Too other ponies) If anyone of you insult her again, I'll cut your tongues out (Ponies go quiet) (To Wheat) Anyway, your a great pony, Wheat. That's why I'm real lucky to know you
Wheat: Well, I thank your loyalty and kindness, Longsword. Not many stallions have those traits anymore..
Fd:*looks at grey* stop, master longsword.... I know those words and that look anywhere, haha! Is don't think you remember me, when I was younger,when we were younger i was disguised as an earth pony so I could go out and not have everyone bending over backwards for me and we met, remember? I met you using a stick as a sword and we used to play with wooden swords all the time! I named myself red earth i think
Wheat: You used to use sticks as swords? *giggles* How cute..
I'm not like most stallion, Wheat. I'm a little more mature... Wait, how did you know that, Prince....... Are you saying you yourself was Red Earth... That's impossible. We used to be friends, but he died in the war years ago........ Unless, you faked his- Your death...................... Oh, my goodness, I don't believe it
Fd:indeed, though I didn't fake that, I nearly died! But yes I am red earth (best name ever lol) but you know that's the reason i don't want you dead, child hood friendship
(Pauses for a moment) Fine... I guess you didn't do it... I know you well, and I know you would have never killed my family, but then, that means someone else had to have done it
Fd:maybe the queen? Maybe a guard? Who knows? Oh and have you met hunter snow? A mare, white coat, ice blue eyes and mane? If so tell her That the Fire melts the snows heart and replaces its cold ice with a warm fire
I'm not a poet, but okay. And, Red, if you could, try to find out who did kill my brother and Wheat's mother. I want them torn apart
Fd:im a prince remember and not red anymore,red died in a war, im fire, but yes I shall hunt the stallion or mare that did it and find a way to inform you
Thank you Fire. I'm sorry that this whole revolt started. But, us Earth Ponies will want our freedom. And we will do something about the higher monarch to get it
Fd:good thing im not a higher monarch, ciao! *disappears*
(Sigh) (Can't believe the tyrant I've been trying to kill this whole time was actually Red) Come on, Wheat, we should get going
Fd:*turns into snow and runs to them* WHY ARE YOU GUYS GOING? We could've stayed for the party! You know have fun! We need fun! *looks at wheat* a are you ok?
She's fine, Snow, but I think its best that we go as soon as possible... y the way where were you. I aven't seen you this whole time
Snow:I met some friends! I also got to talk to the prince! He can be obnoxious but tries well... At flirting ahah!
(Yeah, Red was the flirtatious kind) Well if you wat you a stay here I need to get Wheat back. She seems a little down
Snow:no i shall accompany you, the prince gave me this *takes out a sword owned by master long swords father* he said he was gave this by a friends father, while the father gave his son the family sword
(Stares at it) ( I haven't seen this in years) Thank you, Snow (Takes sword) (It still has that warm feel to it, like it did when I held it for the first time years ago)
Snow:*looks confused*... So you were the friend/son.... And you were fires friend.... And you wish for his death? You must really like each other!
Well You see, Snow, it turns out he wasn't the one that caused all this suffering for the Earth Ponies. That's why I hope to get him into the throne to become king. However, we do need to get rid of the tyrant that is responsible for all this. Though, I still think all Alicorns are scum, but him... Well, not so much
Snow:strange, hey did he talk of me? We knew each other as children, before we were stripped of nobility he was to marry me to link both our houses
Is that so... He did mention you that you were one of the only ponies who were in the noble class
Snow:well earth ponies, there are some earth pony knights but none as nobles
I see... Well, if your heading back with us, we should get going. I don't want to stay here long with that Monocle guy wondering around
Wheat: *walks*
I'm real sorry ponies treat you wrongly, Wheat. I just wish you didn't have to deal with that kind of torment
Snow:yup, sometimes I get sick of ponies. And I just want to...to.... One second please *walks behind a mountain and an explosion is heard! she then walks back*
(For someone who acts so calm, she does do some very violent things)
Wheat: Nah.. I guess you can say I'm just used to it. After all, pain demands to be felt. Probably this pain will be useful someday..