My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 5221

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
(Ugh) (What is it Why do so much ponies like Wheat) (Walks toward rawy and Wheat in pain) (Throws Brawny of) Wheat, you... okay (Falls in pain)
più di un anno fa jordy_dash said…
Fd:*zooms off to master longsword and punches him so hard his hoof goes through him* im sorry but I must kill you to make sure the unicorn and pegasi races survive!
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *stands up fast* Longsword?!
Brawny: *hugs Wheat*
Wheat: Brawny! *knocks out Brawny* *glares at fd* What did you do to him?! *grabs axe*
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Aurora: you- *charges Fd with weapon*-jerk!
(See's Fire) Fire! You traderious bastard (Coughs blood) (Falls unconcious)
Fd:i used a magical power buried in a few that has to be brought out by a god to use a beam then used my agility to get to where he landed to punch him back over here to then go as fast as I could and punch a hole in his stomach...
Fd:*backhands aurora away* back off pegasi! I'm saving your race
Wheat: You son of a- *slaps Fd* Fix him!
Aurora: *attempts to attack Fd with spear* rahhhh!
Fd:fine *heals him* and now I have some of his blood I can do it *eyes glow! a transmutation circle appears in the ground* FIRE SURROUNDS SNOW! SNOW MELTS INTO WATER! WATER EXTINGUISHES FIRE! THIS IS THE CIRCLE! NOW ARISE! *snow begins to become a real pony* hahahaha! Arise my beauty!
Snow:*is smoldering before rising up and looking around* i i.... I have my own body....
Fd:yes.... I created you it
(Gets up) (Looks at Fire) You bastard. I trusted you, and you tried to kill me
Fd:hey master longsword... Sorry bout that just needed to bring the strongest earth pony around alive... Sorry
Snow:... Y you nearly killed him.... You made me kiss her..... I i....
Wheat: *throws fd to ground* *grabs axe*
Fd:for gods sake don't make me *teleports behind her and kicks her* kill you... To think I actually kissed tp you to anger that fool! Haha! Now to kill any that stand in my way with lady huntress sno-
Snow:*punches fire and he goes flying*
I don't care what you did, Fire. You attacked me and tried to kill me. And you used Snow like a tool. You only used her for your own selfish needs. Your nnot a prince at all. Your a filthy tyrant, just like the rest of the Alicorns
Aurora: *points spear at Fd*
Wheat, are you okay
Fd:*stands up holding cheek* she hit me....
Snow:you tricked me... Used me....
Fd:you were never real! I created you, created your looks and personality! And your body! You are mine!
Snow:no! KAMEHAMEHA!*uses the attack fire used earlier but not as strong*
Fd:*punches it* not bad.... Still not good enough *walks slowly to them smirking*
Wheat: *weakly stands up* I hope you burn in hell for your sins... *gives her best effort and kicks Fd*
(Points pistol at Fire) I suggest you stay back. I will not hesitate to end the revolution early, Tyrant
Fd:*laughs* congrats.... Weakest kick! *enlocks eyes with snow*hey! Guess what? *grabs wheat and sticks his hoof up to her head* one move and she's gone....
Aurora: indeed...*gets weapon ready*
Fd:*facehoof* idiots*throws wheat full force at master long sword* here's your love!
(Where are the other allicorns? It's boring not competing with anyone else over power of canterlot... And equestria)
You bastard. Let her go
Fd:... I just threw her..... At you
(Catches Wheat and breaks her fall) Ouch (Looks at Wheat) Wheat, are you okay
(Mirage! Please dont hate us! Im so sorry for not stoping the flow for you to join in! :(

Aurora: no...you're an idiot,alicorn! It may have been for 'good' purposes,but you had the power to do it in a different way! Fool!
Fd:*whispers* kamehameha*shoots a smaller beam and it hits him* well im bored.... You're all weak well tell my great great great great grandson to "kamehameha everything" *puts hoof to head* also masterlong sword! watch out for master sword! *shoots self and dies*
Wheat: *closes eyes and smiles* As long as you're okay, I'm okay.. *gets up and wipes blood off lip* *looks at fd on ground and grins*
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
(I don't hate you guys at all. This has nothing to do with our friendship. But now I know my place in the hierarchy. )
Snow:SYCH! *punches master longsword a million times as strong as hpshe can and as fast as she can* don't you forget? I am both fire and snow! Hahaha!
(Looks at Fire's Body) I can't believe I actually trusted that tyrant. It was foolish of me to trust him, and worse, I put you in danger, Wheat. It was a stupid decission I made when I trusted him
( :( ....still,im sorry...)

Aurora: damn alicorns! *charges at Snow* ahhhh!
Snow:wow.... He has a high pain tolerance.... He should have broke all his bones.... Ten times over.... Well..... I make him my new body guard
(Blocks One Punch with Steel gauntlet and punchs Snow off him) (Wipes blood from mouth) Damn you, Fire, (Pullls out sword) I'll kill you myself. I'll do it for my brother and sister
Wheat: *holds back Snow* This is what you deserve, bastard..
(Ok guys im gonna say I cant be bothered with this rp anymore, I'm bored, I shall allow you all to continue but Guh! Im the only guy that thinks about spicing things up with fights! And betrayals! While you are all like "lovey mc dove dove" and "nothing mc nothy nothing!" Im sorry but I'm bored! I missed the good times! When we were all doing an rp with twists and not just something you know the ending of, including everyone is pretty much a side character while wind and jade just steam roll through here! Depressing mirage as he hasn't been able to enter! So I am sorry i just had to get that off my chest and ciao!)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
So te don't mind that I kill your character. Totally up to te più di un anno fa
jordy_dash commented…
Nah fires lives, kill snow, fuoco just disappeared più di un anno fa
alinah_09 commented…
te know...i actually agree with Dash about the plot thing...no offense but yeah...its too...peaceful? for a RP about revolutions and stuff....plus we were kind of left out...sorry... più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
@Alinah_09, no don't say sorry. You're speaking your thoughts. più di un anno fa
(Wait, what? Hold up there, Jordy. First of all, This rp isn't about romance much, to be honest. Second, not many people are participating in this rp, when at least 10 people signed up. It's not my fault the people who signed up aren't participating. Alinah_09 has very distinct hours from where we live, but she tries her best to be active here, and I try to keep her characters presence visible. I see people from this rp active in the club, but don't post here. You're saying that it's all about my OC and Wind's. Maybe because we're the only ones active. And it isn't all about love. There was going to be a war later on, but I guess not.. )
jordy_dash commented…
Yea well the war has started now! I have gone to war many a time with people and I ain't afraid to now! più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
Ok then. più di un anno fa
NocturnalMirage commented…
Come on guys, don't be like this! Can't we settle our differences peacefully? più di un anno fa
SkyheartPegasus commented…
And I'm busy making a piece of art every secondo of my life. più di un anno fa
(I agree with Jade, but we should at least try to continue the RP)
(Cant, there's no allicorns, plus none can be created... The limits been reached, you won,cthe rp is now R"i"P ciao!"
(Just because there are no more Alicorn prince's doesn't mean there aren't anymore villains :P)
(Whoa, hold on a second! One of the alicorns haven't even made a single post. and I can increase the limit too! We can work this out, if we talk about it.)
(Let's not start a riot..)
(Mirage makes a good point)
(But wasn't this around revolution against the allicorns? I'm pretty sure that's what it was about, wait one sec! Wait no...this doesn't seemed right... It seems mirage wanted the wars to be kinda like in game where you would deploy armies... Not a romance fiction between your oc's so yes.... But I shan't return, all I wish to do now is finish the old rp's that everyone adored until people abandoned them... Wind you were a character in one of those)
(Yeah...Mirage is right...and even if he didn't put up a longer limit,maybe we could still work it out with another race...)
(Oh, this is just great! I thought this will be my most successful RP ever, and it has to end so abruptly?!)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Of course not, Mirage. Jordy can leave, but that dosen't mean the RP has to immedietly stop. Like te said, te could always add più Alicorns. te could be an Alicorn. Always wanted to see how te would be as one of those. Thought, that's my opinion on thwe Alicorn thing. Still, the RP doesn't have to end, and it is your most successful, and concidering your other work, that's saying a lot :) più di un anno fa
(Don't rope me into this Jordy :P)
(Revolution was the most fun, its sad it ended without the ending! It would have been the most close thing ever! Summer and everyone against fire! The pony betrayed and his plan for a united world destroyed! Oh and we lost Emmy doing that rp... One of our most fine rp'ers)