My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 5221

più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide: *picks his sister up and follows the others* I know a place where we could be safe for the moment!
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *runs* Lead us to there then..
Landslide: Certainly! This way! *runs toward the heart of the city*
Wheat: *follows along with the others*
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
(Follows)
Landslide: There is a place called the Everfree Forest. If we can cross the city, we should be able to reach it within the hour. Nopony would look for us there. They say it's haunted...
I've delt with much worse then that
Landslide: The Everfree Forest is the Devil's realm... and believe me, I would never set hoof on that unholy land if I had a choice. But let's concentrate to the task at hoof. We must avoid attracting any attention. And since there are too many of us, I suggest we approach the forest on separate ways. Divide your ponies into groups! After what happened, the pegasi will be hunting for us, that's for sure!
So how should we split up then
Landslide: Well, sine it seems there's at least 30 of us, you should split them up into groups of five. There is an abandoned sugar factory right at the Northern end of the city. We could regroup there. And if we go on different routes, even if one team gets captured, the others will still have a chance to escape.
Wheat: I can go with the mares..
( I really hope that doesn't happen) Alright then
Landslide: Agreed. I still need to look after my sister, but I shall take three ponies with me. Meet at the factory in an hour and a half. Make sure you are not being followed!
più di un anno fa SkyheartPegasus said…
(Oh sweet jesus. I was only trying out my new tablet D:
So what happened?)
NocturnalMirage commented…
Longsword burt down the factories and killed Monocle, then he and Wheat reunited with Aurora and Landslide, but the elite pegasus knights followed them back to the hideout, there was a fight, Landslide's sister went psycho and torched the entire area, but we defeated the attackers, only a few escaped, but the fuoco was noticed da one of the king's henchmen, so they discovered where our hideout was, and we had to get out of there, now we are heading to the Everfree Forest, but we will diviso, spalato into smaller groups, cos we have to attraversare, croce the entire city to get there and we will meet at a sugar factory, if nopony gets captured. :) Basically, that's all. più di un anno fa
SkyheartPegasus commented…
Oh. più di un anno fa
NocturnalMirage commented…
it's an abadoned sugar factory... besides that, I dunno, it was a random thought. :D più di un anno fa
Got it. Come on, rebals (Leads rebals)
Wheat: *walks in a different direction with the other 6 mares*
Steel Sword: Brother, I'm sorry about your plans being ruined for the attack and that you had to leave it behind
LongsworD: Oh, I didn't forget (Takes papaer out of pocket) Its right here. I wouldn't forget this
Wheat: I still don't know any of your names.. *walks*
Mare: I'm Patch...
Mare: I'm Nora..
Mare: Elfin..
Mare: Dawn..
Mare: Nixie..
Mare: Fawn..
Steel Sword: Reads (paper) This is the plan
Longsword: Yep
Steel Sword: I'm impressed
Summer: *regains consciousness and realizes her brother is carrying her on his back* Ugh... my head... what happened?
Landslide: You lost it again, Summer! And this time you've put us all in great jeopardy!
Summer: Huh? What do you mean? I thought you wanted me to kill those warriors...
Landslide: Not like this! That was a massacre! And we'll have to talk about that, once we are safe! But thanks to you, we have to leave the city! *proceeds to the North*
Wheat: Interesting names..
Patch: So... You're a heretic?
Wheat: *stops* ...Is there a problem with that?
Patch: ..No.. I was just asking.. *gets thrown a rock* Ow..
Wheat: *turns around and sees other stallions throwing rocks at the mares* *tilts head*
Nora: Didn't you know? If you're a pronstitute.. Ponies are allowed to throw rocks at you..

Stallion: *throws rock at Wheat*

Wheat: *catches rock and glares at stallion*
Nora: You're not aloud to throw the rocks back..
Wheat: Well.. I'm not a pronstitute. And I'm not going to let ponies insult me like they did to my mother.
Nora: You'll attract ponies..
Wheat: *sighs and drops rock* Fine. *continues walking*
Longsword: That facory should be near by now
Landslide: *arrives there first and settles in to wait for the others with his sister*
Wheat: *arrives with other mares with bruises on their faces from the rocks* I see your sister woke up..
Summer: You want to say something? *gets up quickly and puffs out her chest*
Landslide: *gets in between them and throws a disapproving glance at his sister, then turns to Wheat* Wheat, what happened? You are all injured! Did you run into a patrol?
Wheat: Turns out I'm a pronstitute. Rocks. That's what happened. *looks at Summer* Have I insulted you? And if I did, *laughs* Tell me how.
Landslide: No, Wheat, please forgive her. She has some issues controlling her abilities... Her Element is the most powerful one of all and the most unpredictable as well. *glances at her sister, who remains silent* But why are you considered a harlot now? That is just preposterous!
(Walks in) Okay, I see everyone made it safe- Wheat, what happened to you
Wheat: Forgive her? I'm not mad at her. And I shall not pity such a mysterious, yet a beautiful mare. I'm just a bit.. Disappointed. Anyways.. Being near these mares suddenly converts you into a harlot, I guess.
Fawn: Sorry..
Wheat: Don't apologize. *turns to Longsword* Rocks. Big, painful, rocks. That's what happened.
Damn laws. Well, anyway, I'm glad your all safe. And luckely, I was able to save something from the attack (Pulls out sheet of paper)
Landslide: I am terribly sorry for all of you had to go through. Most of you must have been sold as slaves for pleasure when you were merely fillies. These hedonist ways must end once and for all! I must pray now and ask for advice from the Creator. If she still thinks I am worthy, she will send a sign for me to know what to do. I need to gather my inner strength, if we are to enter that cursed forest. In the mean time, rest! I have a feeling Longsword has something important to show you.
Okay, so, this is what I have (Unfolds paper to reveal battle plans) Okay, so, if were going to attack the king, we have to be prepared. So, that is why, we will have to attack the castle as soon as possible. We'll need soldiers fighting from the north side, the east side, and the west side. And thanks to the boat we captured, that I managed to hide before, we can use that to attack from the south. Of course we still need some more weapons, more supplies, and possibly more earth ponies willing to fight.
While Landslide retreats to a secluded part of the abandoned building, Summer comes forward at looks at the battle plan with undisguised inquiry.

Summer: The plan is good indeed, but such a direct offensive against the castle would not succeed. Not with these numbers. There are too few ponies. Our forefront would be too wide, thus too thin, easy to penetrate, easy to break, if the defender should choose to charge out on you. Yes, you will need more equipment admittedly, but more ponypower at your disposal as well. Although I have some additional ideas.
Wheat: You guys go rest..
Mares: *nods*
Wheat: *looks at Summer* We're waiting, dear. Tell us.
Yes, what Wheat said. What are they
Summer: The stronghold is nearly impenetrable from the outside. The walls are thick and I've seen some ancient runes carved into the bricks, which means they are enchanted. The Black Feather Squad will swarm the skies and attack from above. To stand a chance, you will need bigger weapons, than muskets, spears and pistols. But, why don't you double your chances? *points on the map on the table* Here. There is a narrow river, that flows right by the castle. And since everything has a weak spot, this castle has a soft underside. If you disguise your vessel as a trading ship for example, you can get inside the castle. Of course, the guards will conduct a full search, but a handful of warriors can hide in... barrels for example. Yes! Fill them up with wine! Give out a few bottles for free to them and they will be drunk in no time. Trust me, I know stallions. *frowns* That way, your attack from the outside will be nothing but a diversion. A risky one, I admit, but still. If the defenders are focusing on the siege, you can engage from within. Free all the prisoners, there must be a lot of enemies of the king down in those dungeons. But it's just a suggestion. *shrugs*
Great idea, Summer. I think there was some wine barrels on the boat, but that was because it was a boat owned by the guards. I think it will work well, though.
Wheat: *notices Summer's frown, but stays quiet* If not, I know exactly where to get wine.. Good job, Summer. But we should rest for now.. It's been a long day indeed..
Summer: Indeed. Just one more thing: your warriors can breath through pipes or straws and they will sure have a smell when they get out, but if you want to win, I think that is the best course of action and I've fought more than one battle in my life.
Alright then, but I say I'll have to get back to the hideout. There is an old cave near there, that no one, no even local arceologiests, know it exists. I kept the boat hidden there. I'll go get it, while you get the rebals ready. I'll be back as soon as possible (Walks off)
Wheat: Just please be careful, Longsword. *walks towards tree and sits, resting head*
Landslide: *falls into a deep trance during his praying and meditation, which last for a while, then he comes back to the others, but looks a little exhausted* I know where we can find more ponies...
Wheat: *perks ears but doesn't open eyes* Where?
(Turns to Wheat) (Smiles) Don't worry. I'll be careful. You can count on it (Walks off)
Landslide: The Creator has sent me a vision...
Summer: *rolls eyes* Here we go again...
Landslide: *ignores his sister* The detention center at the Badlands... the one they were transporting us, when Summer found me... that's not the only one. There are three more. The factories were merely the tip of the iceberg... Monocle's corruption runs deeper than we initially thought.
Guard: (Whistles) (Dagger hits him in the head)
LongsworD: (Takes out dagger) (Looks at giant rock near the sea) There it is (Runs toward rock) (walks into cave near rock) (Sees a boat) Ahh... Here it is (Boards boat)
Wheat: *still with eyes closed, angrily stabs the ground with her axe* ..Do you know where these factories are located?
Landslide: Not exactly.The images were too faint. Somewhere in the city... deep underground...
Wheat: ...Underground... Hmm... Is there anyway you can collect more information from the Creator?
Landslide: *shakes his head with a humble smile* No, dear, it doesn't work that way. The Creator wants us to achieve our goals, but she only helps those who can help themselves. She is merely there ti guide us in the right direction. We need to figure this out on our own. I can draw you a sketch of what I've seen... maybe that'll help.