My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 5221

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Well, it's better than nothing..*lays back head on tree*
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
(Steers boat) If I remember correctly, there was a lake near the factory. I just hope I can reach it there
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide: *draws a surprisingly good sketch of a tall but dainty building, in the middle of a park* This is it. Take a look, maybe you'll recognize something...
Wheat: Hm.. *squints eyes as staring at picture* I recognize the background.. When I was little there was a small trading center there. Mother would always trade my things... But one day all stores were burned down.. It was suddenly private territory.. It was forbidden to enter.. I never knew why though..
last edited più di un anno fa
Landslide: *puts hoof on Wheat's shoulder* I am truly sorry you had to recall a bad memory. But at least you know the answer for that question.
Summer: Do you know where this building is?
Wheat: *stares at ground for a minute* I can't remember now.. The territory was quite big back then, so it still must be quite visible to us ponies.. Especially if it's in the city.. Unless it's somehow hidden..
Summer: No, I don't think they modified the surface very much, if such a secret underground complex exists. But if it's a private territory, it should be relatively easy to find it. There are not much of those since royalty owns every piece of land and every building.
Wheat: Right.. But we're talking about three factories.. If it's underground, that might mean they're connected.. From different lands into one..
Summer: Good point. We should get to downtown and scout a few places. Wheat and I can take care of it.
Landslide: No! There's no way I'm letting you out there alone with one of my friends!
Summer: I'll behave, I promise. Won't turn anypony into a giant fireball. Besides, we can blend in better and raise less suspicion.
Landslide: I don't know... Wheat... you seem to be the only one, who has the slightest idea where might these secret facilities be. What do you think?
Wheat: As long as she keeps her fire away from me, I'm fine with it..
Summer: Oh, I will, don't worry! Last time... it was just a little accident in the heat of the moment.
Landslide: I'm still not entirely comfortable with this...
Summer: Come on, we will be fine! We'll just take a walk in the city. In and out, no big deal. Nopony will even notice we were there.
Landslide: Very well then, if Wheat agrees, do it. We have to find out where this building is.
Wheat: *grabs axe* Let's go then.
(Boat arrive) Hey everypony (exits boat)
Landslide: Oh, welcome back! We have new developments regarding our cause.
Wheat: Great to see you're okay, Longsword.
What is it
Landslide: We may have a way to involve more ponies to fight for their freedom. Prisoners, in an underground detention facility downtown... Wheat and my sister were just about to go to scout any possible locations, since Wheat remembers something about the building from her childhood.
Well, I guess I should go there too
Landslide: If that is what you desire.
Wheat: It's getting late, so we better start going.. *walks*
Summer: Sure. But we should fabricate a cover story in case anything goes wrong and some pegasi start to ask questions on the way.
Wheat: What do you propose?
Summer: Well, first of all you two should wear hoods, so it's less likely the guards will detect you're earth ponies. We could say, that you two are my personal attendance. I've been the Queen of Unicornia for over 30 years, I know how to pose as royalty. Or at least a noble unicorn here and now. And if somepony is too persistent, we can take him to an alley and turn him into ashes, mu ha ha! Um... *clears throat* I mean slit his throat or something...
Sounds good
Wheat: *puts hoodie on* *hides axe beneath cloth*
Summer: Splendid! *her magic creates a fancy orange dress around her body* Now, we're good to go.
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *tries to heal herself using herbs* ....chhhh...! Your sister certainly has high power...im lucky i wasn't hit directly...
you sertinaly look like royalty, Summer. I have to say, if we weren't on the same side, I'd probably shoot you, and do take that as a compliment and that I think the dress will work well
Wheat: Do you need help, Aurora? You're mixing the wrong herbs.
Summer: Thank you! Oh, and sorry, that you got caught in the crossfire, Aurora... I didn't mean to hurt you.
Wheat: Here.. *walks to Aurora* This might burn..*pours vinegar on wound* *mixes Mint with Chervil*
You seem to be real good at this sort of thing, Wheat. Kind of like a calling or something
Wheat: I guess you can say that... *wraps bandage along with herbs on Aurora's wound* There.. *turns around* We should get going now..
Agreed
Wheat: *walks ahead* *stops* Oops.. Royalty first. *makes way for Summer*
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Aurora:...yeah...its fine...i guess...*decides to just walk,hiding her face with hood as the pegasi troop was going to the scene of the fight*
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Rodrick: *lands on the ground where smoke was still coming off from the previous flaming buildings* curses! Search the perimeter for ANY trace left of them...now!
Knight: you might be in charge of the troop but you are still the cousin of that pegasus...
Rodrick: don't you dare group me with HER! Now get to work! *flies overhead to search from the skies*
(I wonder how it will be once we get there)
Wheat: *tucks hoodie properly, hiding most parts of her face*
(Whispers to Wheat) Hey, Wheat, are you okay. You know, after what happened with the fire
Wheat: ..huh? Oh.. Um.. Yeah, sure... I guess...
I'm sorry I wasn't there to help like the others. There was just too many guards
Wheat: *sigh* ..It's alright, Longsword. Don't apologize.. It wasn't your fault.
I'm sorry for overreacting. It's just...... I worry about you, Wheat
Wheat: *brings up a small smile as staring at ground* And I worry about you. Always have, always will.. But like I always say, worry about me when I'm dead.. I thank you for caring, though.
(Smiles) Your welcome
Wheat: *smiles and begins to walk*
(We should be there by now)
Wheat: *as entering the city, turns to Longsword and Summer* Alright.. Remember.. You an I *looks at Longsword* Are Summer's personal attendance.. Or in other words, slaves.. If Summer gives us orders in front of anypony, we obey her. Summer is a wealthy noble unicorn.. And as Summer said, if anypony begins acting too persistent, we take them to an alley *glares at Summer* and we stab them. We- You do not burn them. Am I clear?
Got it, Wheat
Wheat: *sigh* Ok. *fixes hoodie* Let's go.. *walks beside Summer with her head down*