My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 5221

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
(Puts on hood)
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *as walking beside Summer, looks around* (Hmm.. C'mon Wheat.. Try to remember..)
(I wonder when we'll get there)
più di un anno fa _Zer0_ said…
???:*is in the shadows above them and laughs maniacally for them to hear*
Huh... did you hear that (Reachs for sword)
Wheat: *whispers* Longsword. *grabs hoof* Put that away. Before ponies start to suspect.
???:*in the darkness a sound is heard and the sun disappears and the world is clouded into darkness, all lights are turned off! he then jumps down infront of them* Master longsword and wheat roll?
What the... Who is that
Wheat: *looks at Summer and whispers* Relax.. *looks back* May I help you.. *still with head down*

(I have no idea who you are, but welcome! I'm not sure if you're allowed to join without permission but..XD)
(Oh sorry, I just wanted my pony to have an awesome intro!)
???:i hear you are rebels.... In the name of the black knights of justice we find your cause unjust, the allicorn do nothing now... The unicorns do, *a flame starts near him revealing him* we wish to help you aslong as you don't fight pegasi or allicorns
 (Oh sorry, I just wanted my pony to have an awesome intro!) ???:i hear te are rebels.... In the nam
(Oh, hello, Jordy)

How can we trust you
(This is Jordy? Huh.. 0.0)
Wheat: *still with head down* Then you will not be able to help us..
(Pardon?)
(Oh nevermind)
(Aren't you Jordy?)
Wheat: *fixes hoodie as staring at ground*
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
(*reads from first reply to down* huh...i didn't even look at the profile...i thought for sure that he was Jordy ^^...and its your pony?...its just a pony version of Lelouch,correct? even if you,yourself did the fanart,the character still belongs to the creators of the anime...though its a different case if its only a character with the same color pallets)
last edited più di un anno fa
alinah_09 commented…
*if you're referring to that...(still think you're Jordy,though B3) più di un anno fa
(Whispers to Wheat) Do you think we can trust him

(I have to get going. Got some work to do :( )
Wheat: (Whispers to Longsword) Of course not.. A non-earth pony, willing to help us? Out of nowhere? I don't think so..
(Take care! :3)
(Whispers) Alright then (To pony) I'm sorry, but we can't accept your help
Wheat: *whispers to Longsword* Just ignore him and continue walking.. I'll make sure Summer is in a steady mood before we all end up in ashes.. *begins walking past pony*
(Walks past pony)
Wheat: Phew.. *Carefully, looks around* (Only a matter of time before something bad happens... Just need to make sure Summer stays calm, and Longsword is safe..)
(Smething might dogo wrong... I better keep an eye on Summer, and I better keep a real close eye on Wheat)
Wheat: *looks at Longsword for a minute then looks back at ground* *perks ears and turns around, then turns back* I think somepony is watching us..
What do you mean, Wheat
Wheat: I feel like someone is following us..

(I think we should wait for the rest to get on. :D)
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
(Well...im actually waiting for some epic to happen before replying but...heh...and i thought i was at the factory with Landslide when Wheat suddenly healed Aurora...i thought they were at the city? (Took me long enough to say it :P)
(Yeah. Landslide is with you in the factory along with the other rebels. Summer, Longsword, and my OC Wheat are in the city., disguised hoping no one recognizes us. Especially guards. Just that Summer/Landslide's holder isn't on. So that's why we need to wait. :D)
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *to Wheat* Hmm... strange... I don't sense anything... Just stay focused, we are near the downtown district. There are way more patrols here, so keep an eye out for those guards. Wheat, you concentrate on finding that building only, we'll handle the rest. This is our only active lead and we need more ponies, unless our plans will be ruined.
Wheat: Well, I'm trying... (Argh...) *looks around* (It might be.. No.. Or maybe.. Ugghhh..)
Summer: We have looked every place that's near to the description around this area! If that building's not here, it must be in the heart of the city... Nopony would look for such a hidden facility there, that's for sure! *frowns* With all those knights swarming the streets...
Wheat: Hmm.. What if I turn myself in? That'll definitely lead me to that hidden prison.. They'll set me free the next day.. Depends what crime I do.. I can collect information and stuff from other prisoners.
Summer: *furrows a brow* To be honest, I don't like the sound of that... if you're sent down there, how would you leak the information to the outside world? To us?
Wheat: Like I said, it depends what crime I do.. All crimes obviously you get punished. You get thrown into a cell for a day or two, and you're free. That'll give me time to collect information and know where this prison is.. Once set free, I'll meet up with you guys.. Then again, it depends what act I do.
Summer: Hmm... *rubs chin, then a spark of intellect flashes in her eyes* Hit me.
Wheat: What?! I don't want to be burned alive by you.
Summer: You heard me! Hit me! I know you want to. I won't make a spark, I promise. But this is the simplest way to get you arrested. Assaulting a noble equals 3 days in jail. Now. You're gonna punch me or not? Trust me, I can be a very convincing actress.
Wheat: Yeah. You can also be a very powerful flame... *groans* *punches Summer*
Summer: *falls down on the ground and backs away from Wheat in panic. She even has tears coming out of her eyes* Oh my goodness!!! How dare you raise of a hoof to a unicorn?! KNIGHTS, KNIGHTS! COME QUICK AND EXECUTE THIS UNGRATEFUL MONGREL!!!
Wheat: *squints eyes* Where haven't I heard that before.. *rolls eyes and laughs*

(You can be the knights if you'd like, Nocturnal. You seem to hold better acting, if you know what I mean. XD)
Wheat, are you sure that was a good idea
Wheat: No.. But I know it's worth it.. Trust me, I'll be okay. Just take care of the rest.
(All right. This path of the storyline is good, cos I wanna introduce a fierce enemy later on. :)

A squad, consisting of five pegasus knights comes over.

Leader: What seems to be the problem here, Ma'am?
Summer: *stands on trembling legs and sniffles* That... *points at Wheat* that infidel hit me! She struck my face! Behead her at once! I want her blood!
Leader: Err... Ma'am.. that's not how it works...
Summer: How dare you lecture me, sergeant?! What's your ID number?! I'll report you! I'll report you all, if you do not serve me justice, right here, right now!
Leader: Ma'am... calm down, please! Threatening an officer of the Noble Knights is a...
Summer: I don't give a damn, sergeant! And if you ever call me "ma'am" again, you'll regret it! Don't you know who I am?! I'm King Royalty's new Chief of Staff!
Leader: You... are? I didn't...
Summer: Silence! Listen here, and listen good! If I sustained any permanent injuries because of this ungrateful earth pony scum, I'll personally hold you responsible! You are obstructing process on purpose or are you collaborating with those damn rebels?!
Leader: Um... I...
Summer: Um, um, um... bucking hell! Wake up, son and take this madmare into custody! *points at Wheat* For assaulting a noble, she gets 3 days in jail at the precinct!
Leader: Yes, ma'am... I mean... *gulps and cuffs Wheat*
Summer: Good! Now take her away! But sergeant! Don't damage my merchandise. This mare belongs to me, she is my property and if anything happens to her during the next three days, I'm going to come after you, do you understand me?
Leader: Yes! Definitely!
Summer: Excellent! Now get her out of my sight! This will be a good lesson for her, ha ha ha ha!
(Sighs) Okay Wheat
Wheat: *smirks as looking at Summer* (Went better than I expected..)*is not use to a knight being too close, so pushes him away from her* *whispers* Don't touch me..
Summer: *looks at the squad, as they get farther and farther on the street and once they disappear in a corner, she narrows her eyes and a devilish grin expands on her face* She's in. Oh, I want to set something on fire just to celebrate... *closes eyes and takes deep breaths* No... not yet.... not yet...

The knights take Wheat to the local precinct and throw her in a dirty cell, with other earth ponies. Not much later, a pegasus mare with green mane and steely features comes out from one of the adjacent holding rooms. Before the door closes behind her, it becomes clear she was interrogating somepony in a pretty brutal way. The pegasus mare approaches one of the knights and fills out some paperwork silently, then gives the documents to the guard. She doesn't say a word, but on the way out, she glances at the cells and her magenta eyes meet with Wheats for a glimpse. Then the mare leaves.
Suer, are you sure Wheat will be okay in that prison
Summer: I can' promise anything, my dear. It was her idea, she insisted. But, to be honest, I see no other way to get some intel. But we cannot leave now... We'll have to rent a room somewhere, until Wheat is released. And let's hope the pegasi won't discover her true identity.
Yeah. I hope (What I wouldn't give to use my pistol on those knights)