My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 5221

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Yeah. I'm just glad I made it out in time
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: I'm just glad you're safe..
Same to you. I was worried I wouldn't have made it. I'm just glad I did

(Need to go for a minute. I'll be back soon)
Wheat: *hugs Longsword and smiles for a second* Thanks.. For saving me again..

(Alrighty! :D)
(Hugs Wheat) I'm just glad your safe
Wheat: I'm glad you weren't the one who tried killing me..
(Hugs Wheat a little harder) I would never do that to you, Wheat
Wheat: I'm glad to hear that..
So am I, Wheat
last edited più di un anno fa
Wheat: *forces a small smile* Yeah.. *clears throat* I'm gonna go ask the mares something.. *walks*
Okay then
Wheat: *stops and turns around* One question. Which side did you leave the boat in the lake?
What do you mean, Wheat?
Wheat: All our stuff is hidden on the boat. Well, most stuff. For example, food and water.. These ponies must be hungry after spending days in prison with no food.
Your right. We should feed them. We only need the boxes
Wheat: *nods* So where's the boat?
Its by the lake near the factory. I'm surprised there was one
Wheat: Alright then. I'll be right back. *turns around and walks*
Alright then
Wheat: *puts hood on and walks past mares*
Nora: Where are you going?
Wheat: To get dinner for the pack, that's where.
Patch: Can I come? You may need backup.
Wheat: *furrows eyebrow* I won't need backup, but thanks. And whatever, yeah, you can come.
Patch: *gets up and follows Wheat*
(I hope we have enough. I want to get to Royalty as soon as possible)
Patch: So.. What are we having? *walks*
Wheat: *shrugs* Rice.. Bread with butter.. Potatoes, stuff like that.. And if it's not enough, I'll go hunting for some meat. Deer and rabbits.. Mostly rabbits..
Patch: Oh.. Okay.
Wheat: Are they pleasant ponies?
Patch: Them? Oh, yeah. You, Summer, and especially Longsword should get along with them just fine!
Wheat: Shh.. *walks past trees, and sees the lake* *looks around* *comes out of bushes along with Patch, with a pistol in her hooves*
Patch: Where'd you get that?
Wheat: I stole it..
Patch: But I thought you said you never st-
Wheat: Yeah, and I lied. Another thing a heretic might do. *walks and jumps on boat*
Patch: Oh.. I see.. *follows*
(Loads pistol with ammo and gun powder
Wheat: *walks on deck and pulls out a barrel and some boxes* *puts boxes of Patch's back* Can you support more?
Patch: Argh.. Yeah..
Wheat: *puts two more small boxes on Patch and ties it around her*
Patch: There we go.
Wheat: *grabs sack with mouth, and puts three boxes on her back, rolling the barrel* C'mon. We got to go. *walks*
Patch: *follows slowly, carrying many boxes*
(Sits)
Wheat: *arrives along with patch* *organizes boxes and barrel by a tree*
(Remains sitting)
Wheat: *opens bag of fruits* *looks at everypony, who is staring at her* Hungry, huh? *throws an apple to everyone*
(Sits still)
Wheat: *grabs apple and walks to Longsword* Here. *gives apple* You must be hungry too..
No thanks. I'm fine
Wheat: *bites apple and furrows eyebrow* Something wrong?
The opposite actually. I'm just thinking about how everything will be once this rebellion is over and we won our freedom
Wheat: (If we win..) *sits* What do you mean thinking after the rebellion? Thinking of what?
Well, once were done, everything will be different. Plus, I'll be able to end this life of murder and find peace
Wheat: I guess you're right.. Well.. We never know.. We're in the fight of our lives.. and we're not ready to die.. Who knows who's going to survive.. Who knows who's going to die. I might die tomorrow. I might die the day after tomorrow. I might die tonight. *shrugs* I don't know.. We just got to have high hopes. Hopefully, we'll win this war. Then we can find peace. Even in the future, who knows where we'll end up after the rebellion. *bites apple*
Your right. I just hope you make it through. You still have a whole life ahead of you. Me... well, I'm not afraid to die. I'm more worried about keeping you alive
Wheat: *laughs* A whole life ahead of me? Nah.. I've been wanted dead for years.. *bites apple* I could hang myself in that tree. *points at tree* And nopony would even notice. But I don't want to lose you, Longsword. If I lose you, I lose myself. When Royalty played that trick on me, I broke. It's scary knowing you were used.. I thought you had used me at that moment, and I broke... But you are the first pony who I am constantly worried of losing. I believe you deserve to live, Longsword. You've been a great leader, and deserve a reward. Life is one. Keep that in mind. If we win, and I die, know that I'll be very proud of you.
I don't think that I am a good leader. I don't think I ever was. And I am sure there I more to this then just some reward. And what good is life if those you care for are no longer a part of it
Wheat: *stay quiet for a moment* What about your sister?
She is my only remaining family member keft,. I guess I only live for her, for you, and for the rebellion. Nothing else matters except your lives and our cultures freedom
Wheat: At least someone from your family loves you.. All my family hates me.. Although we're not relatives, know that you mean a lot to me. If I survive and you die, I don't have a home to go back to. You are my life..
(Smiles) thank you. I just hope we can finally live in peace once we win. And I'm not letting you die. I'm not going to leave you to get killed again. That will never happen again
Wheat: *smiles* Thanks.. For everything..

(Gtg to sleep. See ya later! Nice rping with you! :D)
Of course

(Okay. See you tomorrow)
Wheat: You really did change my life.
Well I just hope it changed for the better
Wheat: *kisses Longsword* Oh, it did. *smiles*
(Smiles) I'm glad to hear that
Wheat: ..Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?