My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 5221

più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide: *lets out an abstracted laugh and looks up to the ceiling* Oh, so this is why you guided me here... *looks deeply into the eyes of the others* This humble one helps nopony against anypony. It won't work. Trust me. I've been on the other side of this and seen how rebellions always end. Bloodbath. For countless decades I've watched the world change... It is the will of the Creator. She punishes ponykind for their sins.
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: So I suppose you'd like to continue seeing your own race suffer?
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
If it means we Earth Ponies get to be free, then so be it. I would rather die then live in a world where ponies are treated differently for there race
Landslide: No, you do not understand. Once we were a proud race, peacefully coexisting with the unicorns and the pegasi. You are too young, you haven't seen what I've seen. There was a dark void in the hearts of the old ones and they did something terrible. And the Creator punished us for that. Yes, I too want to live in a better world. However, my desires are irrelevant. It is the will of the Creator that matters. Nopony can rebel against that. Everything shrinks in the flow of this supreme force. Even our lives.
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not letting this injustice living continue, no matter the punishment
Wheat Roll: We've all gone through something that makes us realize how cruel the world is today. How do you expect us to make peace with Unicorns, Pegasi, and alicorns without violence, then? Especially Pegasi.
Thats just it... You can't
Landslide: *a spark of anger flashes in his golden eyes for a glimpse, but his tone remains deadly calm* Do not lecture me on pegasi! I had to send my own brother to execution, because he rebelled against Unicornia! I have stood against the winged beasts of the West! I know what they are capable of! And I also know what unicorns can do... *his tone becomes contemplative* Flames and shadows... that's what's in the heart of my sister. Beware! If you start this fire, it will reduce the world to ashes!
So what. We just give up and continue living while pegasi and unicorns treat us like uncivilized animals. We just live on with high taxes, unust laws, and horrible living conditions. Just live on with guards exeuting us just becuase we looked at them the wrong was. We just live like that?
Wheat Roll: *raises voice a little bit* The fire has been lit for several years. And nopony has had the courage to set it off. And if we don't, then we will burn into ashes.
Landslide: Oh, the spirit of the young... always thinking they are invincible. But the alicorns are simply to powerful. If there was any sign that they could be overthrown, I'd... *glances at Wheat's flank and his eyes widen* You... your cute mark... I... I've seen it before...
What do you mean you've seen it before (This pony must have had a little too much ale)
Landslide: I've seen it... in a dream! *flops down to his knees and puts his hooves together, looking up to the ceiling* Forgive me, my dear Creator, for I have sinned! Forgive me for ever doubting your wisdom!
Wheat Roll: What? It's corn with wheat. What's so special about that?
Landslide: *stands up* Please accept my humble apologies. It is more than coincidence our paths have crossed. The Creator have revealed this moment to me before it occurred... in a vision... this is the signs she sends me! That is why she guided me here! To once again wield her sacred blade!
I take it your highly religous, sir
Wheat Roll: There is nothing grand about some corn and wheat.
I suppose your right, but why does he keep spouting out creator like that
Landslide: *pierces his eyes into Master's* I understand now... after all these years I have almost forgotten the universal truth: There is only one true God. The Creator. Her word is absolute and must be accepted by all. This is the way she re-teaches us that lesson. The alicorns pose as gods. That is why these false idols must be destroyed!
last edited più di un anno fa
What made you change your mind so quickly
Wheat Roll: So my Cutie Mark, was in one of your visions? What..
Landslide: Yes! But it's hard to explain... I'm only allowed to see glimpses of some things that might occur. I've seen the pegasi guard, who I had to take down on the way here, the warehouse and a mare with a cutie mark like that. There is no such thing as coincidence or luck. Only the will of the Creator. She sent me here, because what you're about to start... you will need my help with it.

(Also, how am I doing on the religious part? Never played as a character like that. But it's fun. :)
(You're doing great! It fits your character perfectly!)

Wheat Roll: Huh... Well, I do believe we will need your help. So far, we've only got three ponies involved in the rebellion. *groans and sits*
Landslide: That's because you need to reach out for the masses. I've seen the suppressed tension and rage that has been building up in the soul of our kind. Many of them see what we see. But most of them are too frightened to take action. Can't really blame them. This is an evil world. However, a lone voice in the darkness can rouse many, if not snuffed out.
Wheat Roll: No Earth Pony is going to want to join the rebellion.. I know every single earth pony in town, and not much have the courage to fight for their beliefs. And once they see I'm in this, they're going to the King about us, and tell everypony in the village. Many ponies know me, and consider me a bad influence, a heretic. They won't come near me.
Landslide: Hmm... *pierces his golden eyes into Wheat's like he's looking into her soul* A scarred spirit... you must have a very good reason to hate the alicorns... but there is so much hatred and rage in you. How can such a lovely mare be always so furious? *narrows eyes* you have lost somepony... as have I. But in order to prevail our souls must be cleansed from these negative energies. Only then will you be able to open your heart for the light. Yes... there is no lying in you. If you think the ponies here cannot be convinced to accept this holy task the Creator gives them, we have no chance to succeed. We must start elsewhere. But remember... even in the the darkest hours, there is light. A small shimmery light of a lantern, but it's still light. Not everypony have been corrupted by the lies of these false prophets. Even among the unicorns and the pegasi there are ponies who's soul is still pure. Ponies who did not accept the twisted words of the alicorns.
più di un anno fa SkyheartPegasus said…
Mydna: *teleports back to castle*
(Attention, all non-earth pony roleplayers! It's just a friendly suggestion, but you should all start uniting the different plot-lines of your characters soon, cos we already started plotting against you all. If you remain separated, not only the RP won't be as much fun, but it'll be an easy victory for us, earth ponies, mu ha ha! xD )
SkyheartPegasus commented…
Okay XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SkyheartPegasus said…
Mydna: *delivers hay and trots out to nearby village*
Wheat Roll: *looks at ground and laughs* Lovely? I think you sir, have to rethink what you just said. I have no such thing as that trait. I don't show any emotions to be lovely. Always have a serious face, never a smile. No tears, no fears. I'm pretty much, falling forever. And yes, there probably are ponies who think like us.. Hopefully.
Landslide: *smiles and bows his head a little* This humble one knows exactly what he said. The shell of the oyster only hides the pearl inside. I know you have lost your faith. But the Creator still has faith in you. We are here to do her work. To restore the balance the alicorns have disrupted. Our cause is noble and pure. We just have to find the ones who have the same traits in their souls.
Wheat Roll: I apologize, I'm not good at accepting rare compliments. *stands up* So, now what?
Landslide: No need to apologize. But in order to accomplish anything we need to organize things here. We have to keep our eyes and ears open, like never before. I always watch ponies on the streets when I'm on the way home... you can pick up a few things at public places as well. We need to identify and locate those who are willing to join us in our cause and most importantly, we need to train. Because blood will be shed, make no mistake! The beginning is the hardest. But the 1 000 mile journey begins with one step as well.
Wheat Roll: Well let's get to work then. One of my brothers will definitely join. We should go as a pack asking ponies.. Just that LOngsword and I need a disguise since.. We're dead meat to the Pegasi.
Landslide: Indeed. Our best chance to succeed if we blend in with the population. And we need to find a better hideout as well. This place is too easy to infiltrate for a professional.
Wheat Roll: I'll stop by my house and see what I can find to disguise myself.. I'll also tell my brother about this.. Hopefully he'll join. *puts hood on* Let's go. *walks*
Landslide: *nods* Agreed. Master and I should accompany you, just in case.
Wheat Roll: Alright.. Just know that.. my family.. Well, my brothers can be very rude.. And as soon as I see one of my brothers, I am going to.. Well, you'll see once we arrive. *moves rock and opens door which leads up to the meadow. Well, I guess we have to climb. *holds spear with mouth* *climbs*
Landslide: Well, I can look past rudeness. Perhaps it will come in handy. Because wise ponies know everything. Rudest ones, everypony. *climbs*
Wheat Roll: Also, don't trust either of them. *opens another wooden door* *climbs out the tunnel* *looks around* Ok, we're exactly in the Valley right now. That's Lucy's house.. So.. *turns around* There's my house. *points at a cruck house* Not much, but enough. *continues walking*
Landslide: Still bigger than my flat. *follows Wheat, keeping an eye out and suddenly, he pulls her back and whispers* Patrol... just around the corner...
Wheat Roll: *drops to ground, since there is tall grass surrounding them.* *Pulls down Longsword and Landslide* Ugh.. If they start questioning my brothers if they've seen me, they are going to turn me in.
Landslide: *furrows a brow* How could they do that? You're their sister! *locks his eyes on the patrol* let's hope they're just passing by... *starts murmuring a prayer*
Wheat Roll: Let's just say that I don't have such a great relationship with my brothers.

Patrol: *walks by Wheat's house, then leaves to the village*

Wheat Roll: Phew.. *stands up and gallops* Come on.
Landslide: Well, I know how that feels... my brother was a traitor and a murderer and my sister is an unpredictable psycho... *follows Wheat*
Wheat Roll: I guess we do have something in common. *arrives and opens door* You guys take a seat while I go beat the crap out of my-

Wheat's brother Jack comes out of a room.

Jack: Holy hell*hugs Wheat* You're okay! *looks left* *raises eyebrow* ..And they are?
Wheat Roll: None of your business. Where's Hunter?

Hunter suddenly enters the room eating bread.

Hunter: *laughs* I see that you survived.
Wheat: *glares at Hunter and rapidly walks up to him*
Hunter: What?
Wheat: *slaps the bread out of Hunter's hooves* *grabs him by the throat and throws him against the corner, still holding his throat* You wanted me dead, didn't you?! Why the f*** didn't you tell me we were under curfew?! You greedy bastard!
Hunter: Let me go, flee bag!
Wheat: You son of a ***! *gets out spear* I am going to f**** kill you for all what you've done to me-
Jack: Whoa! Hold up! *grabs Wheat*
Wheat: DON"T TOUCH ME! *pushes Jack*
Hunter: *tries to take away the spear from Wheat*
Wheat: YOU LYING BASTARD! *slaps Hunter*

(oh yes, epic! :)

Landslide: *stands up quickly and acquires an attack position, resting his hoof on the hilt of one of his swords under the robe, glaring at Hunter, but doesn't say a word*
(Hahaha stuff just got real.)

Hunter: What the heck is wrong with you?! *stares back at Landslide* What, he's going to kill me too?!
Jack: Wheat! Calm the hell down! What has gotten into you?
Wheat: Hunter lied to me saying that it was perfectly fine to go outside! I almost got killed!
Hunter: Calm down!
Wheat Roll: Calm down?! I am calm! *throws spear at Hunter*
Hunter: *ducks* *gets angry* *grabs Wheat's hooves and pushes her against a wall* You want me to report you?! You want to end up like your mum?! You wanna get burned?! Fine. Just you wait. *pushes Wheat and leaves room*
Landslide: *despite his age, he catches up to Hunter in a second and blocks the door in front of him* I'm afraid you cannot be allowed to do that.
Hunter: Listen, mate. You're in my territory now, and you better respect it. I have no problem to call the guards now.

Jack: *helps Wheat stand up*
Wheat: Landslide, let him go. I don't want him near this house.
Hunter: You heard her.