My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 5221

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *ducks* *growls* *grabs bow from another pony and shoots an arrow on fire at Slingshot* *continues running*
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
(Longsword runs until he finds Meadow) Meadow, what are you doing. Its dangerous.
Meadow: Papa! *hugs Longsword and begins crying* My fairy godmother lied to me! I told her everything she needed to know about us, in order for peace in this world!. She promised to protect us, but she lied.. Or maybe she's just mad from helping other ponies.. But now we're all in danger..
(Hugs Meadow) Don't cry, Meadow. Come on, you can't be out here by yourself. Hope on my back and keep your eyes closed
Meadow: *sniff* Okay.. *hops on Longswords back and closes eyes*
Okay. Meadow, do you know where Wheat went
Meadow: *nods* Last time I saw her, she went where the campfire is located.

Pegasus: *fights with Wheat on the ground, kicking her*
Wheat: *headbutts Pegasus*
Pegasus: *hits Wheat's chest with elbow*
Wheat: *kicks Pegasus on the stomach with knee*
Pegasus: *grabs Wheat by the neck and holds her down* You worthless fool! I will burn you just like a heretic! *drags her in front of the fire*
Wheat: *tries escaping from his grip, as she sweats and stares at the flames, struggling*
Pegasus: *Pulls Wheat closer*
Wheat: *feels the fire hitting her cheek and shoulder, and screams*
(Hears Wheat scream and follows it quickly)
Meadow: ...Papa.. Was that Wheat?

Pegasus: Stay still, you peasant!
Wheat: *keeps struggling, giving long screams*
Pegasus: I said-
Wheat: *quickly moves forward, stepping on the fire along with the guard, then backwards and does a flip, throwing the guard in the fire* *rapidly takes steps back, as she touches her cheek, still screaming in pain*
Wheat. Where are you (runs faster)
Wheat: *takes deep breaths to calm down* *looks around, dizzy* *spots another Pegasi flying toward her*
Pegasus: *kicks Wheat down*
Wheat: *grunts*
Pegasus: *punches Wheat's shoulder, where she got burned*
Wheat: *gives a short scream of pain* *breathes heavily, still dizzy and takes down Pegasus, with all her strength* *gets up quickly and runs with all her force remaining* *spots Longsword and Meadow* *approaches them with her cheek and shoulder burnt, along with cuts on her chest and other shoulder* Longsword! *pants* We have to retreat, there's too many pegasi. *continues panting* G-Go find you're sister and let's go! I need to find Landslide.
Meadow: *opens eyes and gasps* Wheat!
No, Wheat, I can't just leave you hear in this state. If I do, you'll be dead soon.
Wheat: Longsword.. *sigh* We don't have time for this. If we go together, we'll lose time. The whole rebellion is in danger right now. Go find you're sister, I'll be alright. Take care of Meadow. Summer is looking for Landslide, and I need to help her. *begins taking steps back quickly* Now go. Protect as many Earth Ponies as you can while searching for you're sister.. Tell them to retreat. *runs off*
(Stands there) (runs back)
Meadow: *looks around, and sees many earth ponies on the ground, dead* *gulps* Where are we going, Papa?
AWe need to find my sister. We got to get out of here no matter what
Meadow: *looks back* ...What about Wheat?
Don't worry. She's a strong made. She'll be okay (I hope)
Meadow: *looks at the ponies dead on the ground* What.. What about them? I'm scared.. Where's your sister?

Wheat: Landslide! *looks around, while breathing heavily* *tightens cloak around her shoulder and chest, knowing she's losing blood*

Pegasus Flying from above: *looks down and spots Wheat* Get her!

Pegasus: *flies down towards Wheat*
Wheat: *hears the sound of wings flapping near her* *quickly grabs axe and swings it*
Pegasus: *gets stabbed in the shoulder and falls onto the ground*
Wheat: *breathes heavily* Heart, you're going to have to keep beating until we get out of here. Or until I find Landslide.. *coughs and continues running* Landslide!
(Longsword spots Steel Sword) Steel
Steel Sword: Brother, nothing seems to be working
Longsword: I know, we need to retreat
Steel Swore: Very well
Wheat: *as running, she spots a mare screaming* Ma'am, we need to go!
Patch: *turns around, crying*
Wheat: Patch?!
Patch: Wheat! They killed Dawn! They killed Nora! The pegasi killed them both!
Wheat: *eyes widen* What?! *breathes heavily, confused* *grabs Patch and runs*
Patch: Wheat, what are you doing?! The exit is that way!
Wheat: *stops and looks at Patch* We don't leave Earth Ponies behind!
Patch: *nods* Okay.. *runs*
Wheat: *sees many Pegasi patrolling from above* *pushes Patch down*
Patch: *falls next to other dead ponies* Wheat! What are you doing?!
Wheat: *takes off cloak, letting blood run out again, making it visible* *grabs axe and slits Patch's hoof*
Patch: *screams* Wheat!
Wheat: *jumps on ground* Stay down and keep quiet! *lays down and closes her eyes*
Patch: *whimpers* *turns and sees a dead earth pony* *gasps and closes eyes*

The Pegasi land where Wheat and Patch are, along with other dead ponies. They walk around, making sure they're all dead.
(Longsword spots Pegasi walking by) Okay, stay close you two (Pulls out pistol and shoots pegasi) Okay, come on
Wheat: *hears a gunshot and gives a sudden jump* *still on ground, with eyes closed*

Pegasus: *flies and spots Longsword, Meadow, and Steel* Get them!
Pegasus: *flies toward Longsword and pushes him toward ground, along with Meadow*

Patch: *whispers* ..Are they gone?
Wheat: *perks ears and shakes head* *whispers* No.. Just stay still..

Guard: Gather all the dead ponies in one spot and burn them!

Pegasi: *salutes* *begins carrying and gathering the dead ponies in one spot*

Wheat: Stay still no matter if they touch you..
Patch: O-Okay..

Pegasus: *walks to Wheat and Patch* *stares at them both* Well would you look at that.. One of the rebel leaders was finally killed. *kicks Wheat*
Wheat: *ignores pain, screaming on the inside*
Pegasus: Yup.. They're dead too. *drags Wheat and Patch*
(Gets up and shoots at the pegasus and rushes toward Meadow) Meadow, are you okay
Meadow: *rubs head* Yes papa, I'm alright. *hugs Longsword* We need to find the rest!

Both Wheat and Patch are thrown into a pile of dead ponies.

Wheat: *As soon as she opens her eyes, she encounters Dawn beside her, dead* Dawn! *puts head on her chest and feels a heartbeat* She's still alive.
Patch: *opens eyes and looks around*
Wheat: Dawn, can you hear me?! If you do, press my hoof!
Patch: *tears roll down her face*
Wheat: ..Dawn.. Please..
Patch: *puts hoof on Wheat's shoulder* We need to go..
Wheat: .Dawn.. I'm so sorry I brought you into this.. I'm so sorry.. For putting you through all of this..*lowers head*
Patch: C'mon.. *grabs Wheat*
Wheat: *gets her cloak and tightens it once again in her shoulder and chest* *cuts cloth and wraps it around Patch's hoof, preventing blood to flow out from the injury* I still need to find Landslide.
Patch: *nods* *they both run off*
Dawn: *with eyes closed, breathing heavily* *whispers* It's okay..
Don't worry, we'll find them. I won't stop until I do

(Sorry for the long pause. Internet problems)
Meadow: I know you will, Papa. You never give up. *smiles*

Wheat and Patch are being followed by Pegasi.

Wheat: I got an idea.
Patch: What?
Wheat: Just trust me.. As soon as this happens.. Run to safety.. I can't lose another pony.
Patch: What do you mean?
Wheat: *pushes Patch*
Patch: *falls down*
Wheat: Stay down, play dead.
Patch: *lays still, eyes wide open as if dead*
Wheat: *continues running*
Guard: That filthy rebel.. *laughs* She killed her own partner. What a shame. *leaves Patch behind and continues flying toward Wheat*
Patch: *As soon as they leave, she stands up and runs the opposite direction* *running, she leads other Earth Ponies away from what is left of the battle*

(No problem. :D)
(I got to find Wheat, no matter what) (Shoots passing by pegasi)
Guard jumps on Wheat and pins her down.

Guard: Where do you think you're going, you filthy peasant?! *grabs Wheat by her neck, holding her down*
Wheat: *reaches for axe*
Guard: *steps on Wheat's hoof, so she can't move* No, no, no. We wouldn't want a bloody fight, would we?
Wheat: *growls*
Guard: You can either choose to give up, or continue struggling like a dirty worm!
Wheat: *struggles and ignores the guards' words*
Guard: Alright then. *chokes Wheat*
Wheat: *coughs as her face turns blue*
Guard: Not so fun now? This is why you dumb peasants are in the bottom of the pyramid! *continues choking Wheat*
Wheat: *breathes heavily* *falls unconscious*
Guard: *stands up* Take her away! Burn her with the rest!
(Longsword sees a pile of something) What the (Looks closer and sees bodies of rebels) Oh, my (notices pegasi dragging other bodies and hides behind tree) (whispers) Wheat, try to stay quiet, okay
Meadow: ..Why is she there?

Wheat was thrown once again next to Dawn, who apparently is still breathing with difficulty..

Dawn: *breathless* W..Wheat.. *coughs* ....Wake up..
Wheat: *does not respond, for being unconscious*
Dawn: *coughs* Wheat.. Please.. *a tear rolls down her cheek*They're going to burn us.. Run.. Get up.. You can't be dead..
Wheat: *still no response*
Dawn: *her heart stops slowly* *closes eyes* Wheat.. Don't die.. I forgive you.. Don't give up.. W-Wake.. Up.. *dies*
last edited più di un anno fa
(Longsword sees Wheat unconscious, but thinks she's dead) (stares in shock and sadness)
Meadow: ..W-Why is she not waking up?
(Longsword stares at ground) (Tears start to roll down his face)
Meadow: Papa.. Why are you crying?
Because........ She's dead Meadow. All of them are dead. And its because I did t save them. I'm nota leader. I'm not a yhtong. Im just a killer who abandons people he should care about (covers face with his hoof)
Meadow: *lowers head* She's.. Dead.. But.. She can't die.. *hugs Longsword* You're not a terrible leader, Papa.. You saved a lot of ponies..
Maybe... But I've let even more die. I'm nothing. Why did she have to die. Why?
Meadow: Maybe.. She's just sleeping.. Or.. maybe dead.. *lowers head and begins to cry*

A guard begins to spread hay around the dead ponies in order to burn them. He then lights the straw, it quickly catching fire from the other side where Wheat is located. The fire grows bigger as it burns ponies.
(Longsword pulls out pistol and runs out shooting at pegasi, killing two)
Wheat: *wakes up with a sudden jump and gasps for air* *breathes heavily and looks at Longsword, confused*
(Shoots remaining guards) ((preaches I to pile and pulls Wheat out, not noticing she's awake)
Wheat: *shakes head and rubs forehead* *looks at Longsword and tilts head* Longsword?
Wheat? (Looks at her with surprise and then hugs her) Wheat, oh thank goodness. I thought you were dead.
Wheat: *hugs Longsword back* ..Dead? ..I can't remember what happened.. All I remember is a guard attacking me. *stands up* I'm just glad you're okay.
Meadow: *jumps on Wheat and hugs her* Wheat!
Wheat: Ow, Ow.. I got burnt there.
Meadow: Oh.. Sorry.
Wheat: *We need to find Landslide and Summer and get out of here.
Right. But we need to stick together. Steel told me that she sent a bit of our rebels somewhere safe. We just need to find Summer and Landslide and then we got to get out of here
Meadow: *jumps on Longsword's back*
Wheat: *nods* Wait.. *looks back and picks up a flower, then places it on Dawn's hooves* (Thanks...) Let's go.. *tightens cloak* We need to act fast here. *runs out to what is left of battle and looks around* Landslide!
Landslide
Wheat: *looks ahead and squints eyes* I think I found Summer.
I just hope it is. I'd hate to meet more pegasi