My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 5221

più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
A piece of debris starts to move nearby and suddenly, a dirty white hoof smashes through the rubble with a loud bang and Summer emerges from the dust with horrible burns all over her body. She roars in pain and lets out animalistic growls, then her horn charges up and her injuries heal after a few seconds, restoring her beauty. All burn marks fade away, but a pretty huge scar remains on her left cheek, that starts above her eyebrow and goes all the way down her cheek, but it doesn't look like it was caused by the fire.
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Summer. Are you okay
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *sighs of relief* Thank goodness. I thought you were dead!
Tsura: *picks up cloth from ground and wraps it around her back and shoulder*
Thank goodness is right
Summer: Fire cannot harm me! I am the Fire! *takes a step forward, but spots her own reflection in the glass that was sand before the explosion and gasps as she sees her scar on the cheek* Oh, sorry. *turns away for a moment, her horn charges up for a glimpse, then when she turns back the scar is gone* Much better... *looks around* I'm glad everypony's fine! *looks at Tsura* Even you... *furrows a brow* What's wrong? Are you hurt? Because you look like it... I thought my blast protected you...
Wheat: *grins as she looks at Tsura, waiting for her to talk*
Tsura: Yeah, ha ha.. I'm fine.
Wheat: *her face darkens* *she angrily grabs Tsura's cloak, but Tsura immediately fights back.*
Tsura: Hey! Get away from me! Don't touch me!
Wheat: *slaps Tsura under what is left of her wing, causing her to let out a painful scream* *she immediately takes off Tsura's cloak and turns her around* Why don't you show her who you really are?! Care to explain?!
Tsura: *spreads both torn wings as she glares at Wheat*
Odd how she is a pegasus. Tsura, would you please care to explain
Summer: *jaw drops in shock and surprise and it takes even her a couple of seconds to regain her proud appearance again* I cannot believe this! I knew there was something strange about her scent... yes, yes... it's starting to make sense now... her overusing of strong perfumes... her clothing... her blazing hatred toward the pegasi... the tortured soul hiding behind the mask of scornful irony and cruelty. I should have known! *takes a step closer to Tsura* Who did this to you?
I never would have noticed
Tsura: *takes a deep breath and her eyes meets Summer's* I don't know, okay? The only thing I remember is waking up screaming in a cell after noticing my wings weren't there.
Wheat: So you were a soldier?
Tsura: *nods* As experienced as Slingshot. Only not that retarded. Or ugly.
Wheat: Do they know? *points at gypsies*
Tsura: *nods*
Well, if you are still willing to help us in the rebellion, then we will not judge you. No matter what.
Summer: Indeed. *extends a hoof to Tsura to help her up* I'm terribly sorry this has happened to you.
So am I. Its understandable. e all had terribles pasts
Tsura: *ditches Summer's hoof and stands up and laughs* I don't even know why they did that to me. I followed orders, I even killed my own father who was an earth pony. It was an embarrassment to be a Pegasus daughter of an earth pony. I remember it was the day where me and other two Pegasi had to burn someone at the stake, a mother of four. Heretic for stealing and prostitution. I refused to burn her. In my opinion, she was innocent. Guards got mad at me, and I was forced to burn her at a young age.
Wheat: *looks at ground* Do you remember her name?
Tsura: Emmm.. Will.. Wilma.. Willoak.. *stays quiet for a moment* Umm.. Willow, something like that. Why? You know her?
Wheat: *contains her rage inside her* *clears throat* No, I was just wondering. *clutches hooves*
Tsura: After that, there was a conflict between the past king and earth ponies. He accused them for stealing his wealth. Gold, to be exact. That day, we had to kill many innocent earth ponies. Frighten Faces from children.. *laughs* I disagreed. Guess what happened then? *shows wings*
Wait. Past king. By chance, did you know the general of the army at the time. It had to have been Royalty. Were you there when you saw him near a two protesters. One a stallion and the other a mare
Tsura: Hmm.. *stares at ground, thinking* *slowly nods* I was in Royalty's army for two months. I do remember two ponies.. They were holding hooves.. Protesting for something Royalty didn't like at all. I was right beside him. He handed me a pistol and ordered me to shoot both of them in front of every pony. I threw him back the gun and yelled at him.. That got me in trouble.. I was token away and I heard a gunshot from behind.
I understand. You only did what you could to survive. But, I understand you are more then just someone who fights for fun. You fight for the same reason we do. For freedom. And freedom is what we will get. We will fight to the end. We will head to that castle in the city and defeat Royalty and end this once and for all
Summer: It seems our encounter is more than mere coincidence. One way or another, our paths have crossed before.
Wheat: *resists the urge of attacking Tsura and stays calm*
Tsura: *nods at Summer* And I don't hate you. Every time I look at your horn it reminds of what I had to do after they cut off my wings. I was still a soldier, but I only served for Unicorns. I wasn't even a guard for them. *stomps hoof on ground* I was a maid! I had to clean, I had to make food, I was insulted, I was a toy to little kids, argh! *strokes mane and makes a bun* *wraps cloth around injury and picks up sword* *sighs* Training begins in an hour. *walks off*
(Aits down (Royalty. He was the reason my parents and brother are dead. He is why Steel was imprisoned and abused for years..... He is going to die) (Notices Wheat) Wheat. Are you okay. I'm sorry that you heard something like that
Wheat: *rubs head* No, no. It's fine.. Don't worry. I'll rest for the next hour, maybe I'll feel better for training.. *walks to tent*

Tsura had walked off from the rest, and headed toward the explosion was. She stared at the ground, look for something specific.
Okay then (Reminds in spot thinking about what Tsura said)

(I have to go, sadly. Great RPing with you guys)
Tsura: *paces back and forth, thinking*

(No problem Wind! Great rping with you two too! See ya! )
Longsword: (Still thinking)
Summer: *contemplates about what she's heard, but then notices Tsura's odd behavior at the explosion site, so she trots over there* What are you looking for? *spots thee injury on Tsura's shoulder* That would should be stitched up. you're still bleeding.
Tsura: *looks at Summer and lifts eyebrow* I know. But we don't have time for that. *looks back at ground* I was trying to see if they left something. Anything that belonged to them, something valuable. They'd have to come back for it. But I can't find anything! *groans* We need to take her son back before she talks.
Summer: Indeed. * speaks on a contemplative, but serious tone* We must find them and find them fast! And you may not like it, but in order to do that, we must work together, you and I. With your tracking skills and inner cunning, allied to my vision and scent, we should be able to hunt them down before it's too late! However, we must also take precautions. A plan B if you will. Until we reacquire Slingshot and her son, we have to assume, that this location has been compromised, thus we need to re-establish our base of operations elsewhere.
Tsura: *leans on sword* Well, what do you propose, Goldilocks?
LongsworD: (Still quiet)
Summer: What do I propose?! I just said it, didn't I?! You and me are gonna track that winged monster down! In the mean time, Wheat and Longsword will move this free buffet for pegasi away from here!
Longsword: Got it. I think the best place would be somewhere that even pegasi would have a hard time getting into, due to there flight.......... Summer, you said that there were caves near the castle right
Summer: Correct. But those caves are dangerous! You could easily get lost...
Do you happen to have a map of it anywhere
Tsura: *rolls eyes* I meant where. Where do you want them to take the rebellion? Under the castle?! *laughs* Where they'll be slaughtered?! Is that what you want? Yes, are rebellion is big. But there are guards everywhere! Slingshot and her son will ruin everything!
The best part of that cave is that pegasi try to look for rebels from the sky. But if the rebels are somewhere inside something, they can't find us. And even if they find the cave, it is a maze and it is filled with rocks. And Summer says that cave is so secret, not even Royalty knows it exists. Its perfect. We'd be well hidden and we'd be right at Royalty's doorstep in mere minutes. Its the perfect location
Summer: Well, those caves are ancient and only a few unicorns in the world know their whereabouts. The pegasi won't find us there. That is not my primary concern. I know their tactics, as well as Tsura, we are in advantage... I'm worried about something else... There are uglier and much more dangerous creatures living in the dark depths. I wouldn't risk going through those caves myself, unless it's absolutely necessary.
Well, is there anywhere else that may be a good place. We need to move before another attack comes. I'd hate to have another one so soon
Tsura: Creatures? What kind of creatures?
Now that you mention it, Tsura..... I'm actually curious as well
Summer: Chiméra Abyssal... The Hunter of the Deep... I've met a stallion once, who wandered too far and too deep. He was blinded and disfigured by that creature and he was lucky he could escape with his life.
I see. So, is there anywhere else where we could keep an eye on Royalty while remaining safe
Tsura: Hmm.. *looks around, then up in the sky* They could hide back to the Hanging Tree. Gypsy territory. It's the deepest section of the Everfree Forest. Although, it's not close to the castle at all. *shrugs* But it's safe. Just an idea.
It will have to do. We'll get them there as soon as possible. Once that is done. I'll head to the castle and keep an eye on Royalty. And if Summer is able to catch Slingshot soon, I want every rebel to head to there positions at the castle at midnight
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Got to go to bed. Great RPing with ou guys as usual più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
Bye Wind! Take care! più di un anno fa
Tsura: *nods* You and Dimples should know the way there. If not, one of my people shall help. Take everything from here with you, try to not leave any evidence we were here. *puts sword back through belt* Summer and I will go get Slingshot and her son. They must be close. I shot her son and saw them both falling from the sky. *grins* Also, begin training the rebellion. Including that little traitor. I don't care if she's a filly, she needs to learn how to use her horn. Show them how to make a wall of shields. If you know what that is. Test them. Once they build a wall, try crashing into them. If you pass, they're still weak. Make them practice again. And again. And again until they get it right.
Summer: I have to admit, I'm not happy about splitting our resources like this... We should be training all those ponies... if it weren't for Slingshot... let me just grab some supplies real quick! I sense it's gonna be a long hunt! If Slingshot's son is truly wounded, they cannot fly, but go on hoof instead... and they will use every trick to cover their tracks. We have to find them before they can reach a pegasus settlement!
Tsura: I know these woods like the back of my hoof. To Find them must be easy. *unleashes wolves from cart, which they soon gather around her* But hurry. We don't have much time.
Summer: *grins devilishly* I'll be right back! *vanishes with a red flash and reappears a minute later with a saddlebag on her back* I am ready! Let's hunt down that son'bitch!
Tsura: *nods* *salutes gypsies as the five wolves follow her from behind* *Begins walking away from camp*
Summer: *walks besides Tsura* So if you shot that pegasus in the wing, they must have landed within a 32 square mile radius. Slingshot couldn't fly at full speed with such an extra weight.
Tsura: *nods* Exactly. Now, will we straight-up kill them? Or capture them once again?