My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3951-4000 of 5221

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *looks back at Summer* I never asked you to beg. I asked you if you needed my help. Know the difference, Unicorn. *looks back at Longsword, keeping a serious face* Fine. I will stay. I will train the weak. Including the Unicorn. *glares at Summer* But I don't keep any promises of winning. *turns back at the other gypsies, and speaks Romani. The gypsies stare at Tsura, confused. Tsura speaks in a louder voice, with gypsies returning to their stations. They continue what they were doing before. Tsura hops off the Caravan, glaring at every pony and enters it*
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: And, I answered your question properly! If you looked behind my words, you could have seen their true meaning! That was my way of telling somepony that I need her. And stop calling me "unicorn"! I have a name!!!
Tsura: *opens window* Oh, sorry Goldilocks. I forgot.
Summer: *snorts then turns around and walks away*
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Those two really need to get along more
Tsura; VULNERABLE! *rolls eyes and groans as she shuts the window. She turns, staring at her room, leaning back to a wall* *sighs* *takes off earrings, bracelets, and her pink bandana* *she opens a drawer, staring at all the small bottles with liquid*
Royalty: I can't believe it. That filthy prince is still alive.....
Guard: You wanted to see me, your majesty
Royalty: Yes, I want you and the other guards to find a pony with odd powers. He looks just like the past prince. I don't care about anyone else right now. Find him and kill him at any cost. Understand
Guard: Yes, my king
Tsura: *grabs bottle and stares at it* Pig blood.. *looks at the rest of the bottles, grabbing one by one* Elephant blood.. Rabbit blood.. Shark blood.. Aha! Cow blood! *grabs the pink bottle and looks around for a pot, pulling one out from a shelf. She pours the red liquid in, and opens another shelf, pulling out raw rice. She pours the rice in, swirling it around with a stick. She carries the pot all the way outside and walks a bit far from the rest, with the eight wolves following her.*
Tsura: *grabs bottle and stares at it* Pig blood.. *looks at the rest of the bottles, grabbing one by one* Elephant blood.. Rabbit blood.. Shark blood.. Aha! Cow blood! *grabs the pink bottle and looks around for a pot, pulling one out from a shelf. She pours the red liquid in, and opens another shelf, pulling out raw rice. She pours the rice in, swirling it around with a stick. She carries the pot all the way outside and walks a bit far from the rest, with the eight wolves following her.*
Longsword: (Sits on tree limb, thinking)
(Hello)
(Pardon the lateness! Been busy with work and college.)

Tsura arrives at shore of a river, stirring the blood with rice. The eight wolves sit patiently in front of her, tongues out. Tsura stares at the ground, focusing all her thoughts on it. She whispers some words in Romani, which creates a spark of fire on the floor. Tsura begins adding twigs to it, making it grow. She then places the pot of blood and rice on top, still stirring.
Longsword: (Well, I guess I should go see her) (Jumps off tree limb and walks off)
Summer: *pacing around the camp, foaming with rage, murmuring angrily to herself*
Longsword: (Looks around for Wheat, hoping to find her)
Tsura gives a soft blow, immediately killing the flames. A surprisingly rich smell rises from the pot as she stares into it. The wolves whining for her to hurry. She pulls out a very small sack, and pours in a black spice. She then stirs some more. After a while, she dumps the pot onto the ground, spilling the cooked rice with blood. The wolves immediately rush toward the fall and begin chomping down the blood-flavored rice. Red liquid drooling from heir snouts. A grin appears on her face as she leans against a tree watching them eat.

In the meanwhile Meadow had been inside a tent, with Wheat. They'd been talking for a long time.
Longsword: (Walks in) Oh, there you are, Wheat
Summer: *as she walks aloud in rage, she spots Tsura and the wolves. She blends into the background and observes her* (What is she up to now?)
Tsura: *suddenly raises eyebrow as she doesn't take her eyes off the wolves and smirks* I can hear and feel you breathing. Let's make this clear. You can either come out or crawl away from me like a worm from the bird. I can throw you an arrow from behind to motivate you.

Wheat: *looks up and sees Longsword, giving a small smile* Hey..
Longsword: I see you two are getting along (Smiles)
Summer: Impressive senses. *comes out* But let me make this clear: You would be surprised how difficult it is to get my skin. What are you up to here? What kind of sorcery is this?
Tsura: *turns to Summer and leans against a tree as she picks her teeth with a small stick.* It's difficult to get under your skin? Pfft. I don't need to try.. Sorcery? *puts hoof on chest* Well I never. I'm sorry. My wolves can't eat that? Would you like them to eat you instead? *chuckles* They haven't had Unicorn flesh for quite a while. Would make the perfect dessert. Your horn would be the center of my necklace. *talks in a sarcastic, sophisticated voice* That sounds marvelous! *whistles as the wolves stop and turn to see her*
Summer: *narrows eyes as she turns around and her horn charges up and her muscles clearly grow a little larger, but she doesn't look back* You had better be very sure!
Longsword: So, how are you two (Sits down next to Wheat and Meadow)
Tsura: *laughs* I'm pretty sure Mother Nature wouldn't like you kill one of them. No? *whispers under her breath some words in Romani* *the ground shakes for a split second and stops. Suddenly, the roots of the tree where Tsura is leaning rises from the ground and shoots itself on summer's hooves, grasping her tightly, some thorns penetrating her skin. The roots grow thicker, and hold Summer's hooves tightly as it begins to sink back in the split ground, pulling Summer down.*
Tsura: I recommend you to not mess with nature. *grins*

Wheat: Well.. I just finished apologizing for.. Hitting her and whatnot.. And we talked over a few things of war..
Longsword: I'm just glad its almost over... Soon, we can all just live in peace... I promise once this is over, I won't pick up a sword again. I've done enough horrible things already
Summer: *looks at the injuries but they heal after a few seconds* Impressive little trick! But I recommend you not to threaten a Fire Elemental with something that's combustible! That's the end of the line! I've been trying to get along, but all you do is threaten me, or insult me! you try everything to humiliate me! ENOUGH! A line has to be drawn here! Here and no further!
Tsura: Fire elemental? Mm. Wow. I believe earth connects to water, no? Hmm.. And what does what exactly do to fire? *grins* Id gladly make a demonstration. *yells in Romani, and the roots suddenly stop and let go of Summer.* *they sink back into the ground* You're Welcome.

Wheat: Longsword, none of this is your fault. You're fighting for peace. Not because you want to.
Longsword: I know... but I'm just so tired of it. I just want to live a peaceful life with you and Meadow. I just want all this to end
Summer: I'm not afraid of you. I never will be. No matter what you do.You simply infuriate me.
(Got to go. School tomorrow. Great RPing with you guys as usual :D)
NocturnalMirage commented…
See ya! :3 più di un anno fa
Tsura: You're not afraid of me. And I'm not afraid if you. But we're all afraid of something. *gives a sarcastic smile* Don't try to act so brave, Goldilocks. *begins to walk and commands the wolves to follow*

Wheat: I know you do.. *sigh* We all do. Hopefully we'll succeed. *rubs forehead*
Summer: Everypony has fears. Never denied that. *walks away to the other direction*
Tsura: *furrows eyebrow* Where do you think you're going?
Summer: Away. You hate my guts and you make me mad, so... yeah.
Tsura: The Pegasi will find you, and will kill you! And they will find the Gypsy Territory thanks to you, and will kill us all! Now get your flank right back here!
Summer: Oh, I wasn't going to leave the camp. I'm just putting some distance between you and me.
Tsura: Still! There are Pegasi lurking in the darkness here and will kill you! Get back here!
Summer: I don't take orders from you or anypony else for that matter. I am a free spirit! And I had enough of your scornful, belittling tone!
Tsura: *clutches hoof but remains calm* If they find you, they will decapitate you!
Summer: What do you want from me then?!
Tsura: I want you to march your flank right back here! It's too dangerous for you to go on your own, especially in the Everfree Forest while being a Unicorn! Longsword said Slingshot had died, but I don't believe that crap! She and other guards might be flying around the forest searching for us! And once they see you, you're dead meat!
Longsword: I'm sure your right, Wheat. When its over, I promise I won't let either of you two experience something like this again (Hugs Wheat and Meadow)
Summer: What do you care?! I'm just a filthy unicorn to you, nothing more!!!
Steel Sword: (Hears Summer and Tsura) Summer, is something wrong
Summer: Ask her! *points at Tsura* I had enough of her attitude!
Steel Sword: Is something the matter, Tsura
Tsura: Why, I'm just trying to be helpful. Telling Goldilocks here to return to camp before they kill her.But as you can see, she likes being stubborn. Is that so bad? *walks past Summer, only two wolves following her, and the other ones beside Summer and Steel Sword.* *she continues walking*
Steel Sword: Perhaps its best if you two keep a distance from each other. Thats the best way to keep peace
Summer: My point exactly.