My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4101-4150 of 5221

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Wheat's right, it's inexcusable
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *rolls eyes*
Wheat: So you killed those innocent ponies just because they "attacked" your wolves?
Tsura: And because I dislike unicorns. I'll kill any unicorn I see.
Wheat: *raises eyebrow* You haven't killed Summer yet.
Tsura: I was, since day one. The cup of pig blood she drank, I was going to poison it. But, I didn't. The spirits said not to. *looks at Summer and grins* It's still tempting though.
Longsword: That doesn't excuse you for killing two ponies that haven't wronged you. They may be nobels, but that doesn't mean you can just go around killing anypony you want
Tsura: Well, what do you want me to do?!
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Silence!!! *closes eyes and furrows a brow, like she was concentrating on something and when her eyelids open, she stands up and walks to the back of the caravan, and opens a hidden door. behind it, there are countless unicorn horns hanging on the wall, including the blue horn of that unicorn Tsura killed recently. The sight makes even Summer recoil in shock and disgust. Her jaw drops as she keeps staring at all those horns*
Longsword: Dear lord (Stares in shock)
Summer: Is this what it's all about?! You killed that unicorn to collect her horn?! I can still sense the massive aura of pain and suffering lingering here!
Tsura: *shurgs* That's not all. *walks to the wall and opens a curtain beside it, where many Pegasi wings are hung*
Summer: You are a madmare, Tsura!
Longsword: (Covers mouth as he almost vomits at the sight)
Wheat: *keeps calm as she stares at each wing and horn* You killed each one of them?
Tsura: Don't be silly. Some traded. Wings and horns for me to tell them their future. Mostly Vikings and Indians. Others traded for me to heal their people. So it was a fair trade.
Summer: Still, your actions cannot be tolerated! This insanity has to stop now!
Tsura: *observes horns pinned on the wall, then looks at Summer's* You know, your horn would brighten this wall. I like the colors of it.
Longsword: Tsura, you really expect us to let this be forgotten or forgiven
Summer: Go for it then! But I assure you, that would be the last thing you ever do in this life.
Tsura: Nah. I'm not that mean, Summer. *pats her head*Although I was going to do that the first day I met you. Would have poisoned you, or drowned you. *grins* But you grew on me. *looks at Longsword* Forgiven? I've never asked for forgiveness. It's what I do. Don't want to forget? Don't forget. *shrugs as she covers the wings and horns*
Longsword: But, why? hay exactly would you just collect horns and wings? What sort of sociopath just takes it
più di un anno fa BlondLionEzel said…
(I don't mean to interrupt, but may I join?)
(Sure, why not? :)
Name: Wolfe
Race: Wolf
Personality: Heroic, Kind
Bio: (optional) Wolfe is born the prince of the Wolves, and doesn't know about the struggle that is going on. Wolfe can control some elements, which are Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind. He was taught magic and raised by a Alicorn when his father, Volk, died in a battle with a Phoenix who was attacking the wolf kingdom. Wolfe was traumatized by this and has a fear of birds.
last edited più di un anno fa
NocturnalMirage commented…
Um... that's nice and all, but this is a pony RP. We are all ponies, although if te do not wish to be a pony, te can unisciti as another mystical creature, like a dragon, a chiméra a minotaur etc. Basically every creature that the universe of MLP FiM has to offer. più di un anno fa
BlondLionEzel commented…
Sorry! I'll just make him a wolf. più di un anno fa
NocturnalMirage commented…
oka,y awesome, thanks! :3 più di un anno fa
BlondLionEzel commented…
Welcome :) più di un anno fa
Wolfe: *Wandering around*
Tsura: *shrugs* I don't know why. I just do. Happy now? *lays on hammock as her snake slithers down on the rope and around her leg*
Wolfe: *Sees the ponies and ducks behind a wall*
Longsword: No, Im not
Wolfe: *Looks at them and then accidentally steps on a twig*
Summer: *perks up the ear and immediately turns to the direction she heard the noise from with her horn charging up with magic* We have a stalker!
Wolfe: *Starts to run*
Tsura: *rapidly stands up and throws a dagger against tree* *takes out sword and jumps out caravan*
Wolfe: *Dodges*
Summer: *runs after Wolfe, even though she can't actually see him yet*
Longsword: (Runs after Wolfe, not trying to hurt him)
Wolfe: Leave me be! I was only looking for a herb!
Longsword: (Stops) Herbs? Who are you, exactly
Summer: *stops* Hmm... a talking wolf... and I thought I've seen everything.
Wolfe: I am Wolfe, Prince of Wolves. I'm here to take herbs for my guardian. One of her friends is sick.
Tsura: *stares at the distance and begins running, a bit faster than Summer* *four of her wolves follow her* A talking wolf.. Get him!
Wolf: *nods and runs faster, chasing down the target*
Wolfe: *Presses on the ground, causing underground water to burst out of the ground*
LongsworD: (Places hoof towards Tsura) Tsura, stop, and call off your wolves as well (To Wolfe) So, you are not one of Royalty's guards then
Wolfe: Who's Royalty? I'm collecting herbs for the Queen. One of her friends is hurt and needs these herbs.
Longsword: Royalty is our monarch ruler who we are rebeling against
Tsura: *immediately takes Long Sword's hoof off her* Don't ever touch me again. *eyes narrow* *yells in Romani, making her wolves stop* What herb do you need? I might have it.
Wolfe: I need a Golden Harp Herb. *Shows her a picture* Also, why are you rebelling against the queen?
Tsura: *grabs picture and pets the wolf on his head once* Surprisingly, Royalty is a guy. A cruel King. *walks back to caravan and looks for herb*
Wolfe: Then...who is the Queen? I was raised by a female Alicorn of royalty. Maybe his mother? That would make him my brother I guess...
Longsword: there is no queen. The last queen was killed
Wolfe: WHAT?!! Then...*Pulls out a letter from the queen* This came yesterday. Who wrote it if she was dead?
Summer: I find it odd, that even though you claim you were raised by an alicorn who knew Royalty, you didn't know his name...
Longsword: (Looks at letter and reads it)
Wolfe: I was raised by an alicorn. She definitely had wings, and taught me magic.
(I should make a note that Wolfe was given false memories by a female Unicorn)
Wolfe: Well?