My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4251-4300 of 5221

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, as she makes her memories fade in her head*
più di un anno fa BlondLionEzel said…
Wolfe: *Goes outside and hears something the sound of marching* Oh no...*Pulls out his Katana and walks toward the noise*
 Wolfe: *Goes outside and hears something the sound of marching* Oh no...*Pulls out his Katana and wal
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Good... *closes eyes and her horn charges up* I'm in sync with your aura now... But I warn you! No matter what you see, no matter what you feel, do not break the physical contact! Once I start this, I won't b able to stop. These are extremely difficult and complex spells, even for me. It will be hard to close the gate once it's open.
Wolfe: *Spots a group of Royalty's men, and cuts each one of them down, and then runs back to the base camp*
Tsura: *with her eyes closed, she nods* I understand.
Wolfe: *Walks in* We should move camps. I just destroyed a whole group of Royalty's men.
Summer: Good. *begins to chant in archaic unicornian language, softly at first, but it gets louder and more intesne with every minute. The runes in the book begin to shine brightly and a golden tendril appears. it coils around Summer's hooves and legs, moving up to her chest and finally onto Tsura's barrel*
Wolfe: *Goes back outside and practices controlling the wind*
Tsura: *feels the pressure in her back, but remains calm as her closed eyes tighten more*
Wolfe: *Sits next to the other Wolves* Do you want me to teach you magic?
Summer: *continues chanting, but now on a different ancient language and the golden tendril around Tsura's barrel tightens its grip with every second, pressing the air out of her, while cold drops of sweat run down on Summer's face and her features are distorted by the deep concentration*
Wolfe: *Spots a small child being mugged by a thug, then runs and cuts down the thug, and gives the small child his things back*

Small Child: Thank you...*Runs*
(I've got to go...I hope I don't miss too much!)
Tsura: *although the pressure increases, she manages to stay still. She tries her best to vanish all memories, and clear her mind*

(Bye! Hope to see you soon!)
Summer: *the crimson aura of her magic grows larger around her horn and several sparks erupt from it, but she keeps chanting, switching languages in every minute. The tendrils are all around both of them and suddenly the tip of a wing bone is sticking out of Tsura' barrel. It grows and grows causing immeasurable pain for her*
Tsura moans in pain under her breath. She covers he mouth as she feels the pressure getting wider every minute. To distract her, she focuses on a drop of rain slowly rolling down a violet bellflower. She tightens her hooves together. A great pain pounds her head and neck. She shrieks under her breath until the pain is no longer bearable. She then remembers what Summer told her, and tries her best to keep calm as she continues staring at the drop of rain.
Wolfe: *Watching*
Summer: *the color of the tendrils change from gold to crimson red and they coil around the newly formed bone. Summer continues chanting the spell, even though she can barely stand. A couple of minutes later pink skin covers the red flesh and muscles then light brown feathers start to grow out of it. Summer screams in pain as she reads the last line of runes which causes the biggest feathers to grow out of Tsura's newly formed wing. Several sparkles erupt from Summer's horn with a discharge and suddenly the magical tendrils slither back into the floating book and disappear with a blinding golden flash and the book falls down on the ground. Summer opens her eyes and looks at Tsura with an exhausted, sweaty face and a messed up mane* Your curse... is broken...
Wolfe: *Watching* Wow...that was...amazing.
Ignoring the pain, Tsura slowly stands up as she can feel the aching drift apart. Without saying a word, she walks toward a tree and stares at her reflection from behind.
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (So, the rebels are well trained and we have many weapons and Royalty's guards are weakened... No better time to attack)
Summer: *almost collapses on the ground from exhaustion* Did it work?
Wolfe: *Looks at Longsword* May we talk?
Longsword: Of, course. What is it
Wolfe: I know you want to attack. If I may, can I take some of your troops to my Kingdom to see if there are any survivors of the attack on my kingdom. I want to find out if there are any members of my army.
Longsword: I think its best if you take some of our strongest warriors. Don't want to risk losing anyone before a battle. I'll come with you and see if Wheat, Summer, and Tsura will come. They are the strongest of the rebels, so they should come. I'll leave Steel Sword here to watch over. She's a smart mare and knows what to do
Wolfe: Alright. When is a good time to leave?
LongsworD: I suggest now while its still dark
Wolfe: Alright. I don't mean to sound rude, but would you give the command?
Longsword: Of course
Wolfe: Thank you...
Tsura observes her wings from the puddle. Shocked, she begins to flap them. She slowly rises from the ground. In an instant, she shoots herself into the sky, a great smile in her face, cutting through the air, doing many flips. She nosedives with a big smile with her eyes closed. She flies straight back to Summer, where her blue eyes no longer seem cold. Actually seemed kind of captivating. Out of nowhere, Tsura flies toward Summer, her velocity increases and she "attacks" Summer, grabbing her and backing her up to a tree. She gives her an unexpected, tight hug, tears swelling in her eyes.
last edited più di un anno fa
Longsword: Your welcome
Wolfe: *Watching*
Summer: jaw drops in shock and surprise and after a quick moment of hesitation, she hugs Tsura back*
Wolfe: *Looks at the moon*
Tears roll down Tsura's cheeks, ruining her mascara. She hugs her tightly as she continues thanking her. From her appearance, she looked quite different with wings. A bit more attractive with wings and without a bandana or a cloth covering her back. Her black curly hair down, a purple-coined skirt that matched her white blouse, unified by a sword in her waist. She continues flapping her wings, not daring to touch the ground. She soared once again in the air, laughing. Feeling the cool midnight breeze hitting her face. She perfectly dives through tree branches tangled, dodging all limbs, without a single scratch. She yells in excitement as she flies.
Wolfe: *Smiles*
Longsword: (What is that noise) (Walks out to see Tsura flying) Well, I'll be damned
Wolfe: It's amazing...
Summer: *follows Tsura with her eyes and with a satisfied smile on her face then feeling nauseous, she quickly hides the book in a pocket dimension before falling down on the ground unconsciously*
Longsword: Sure is
Wolfe: *Looks at Longsword* It's time.
Longsword: Your right
(Got to go. :( See you guys later)
Wolfe: *Looks at the crowd* I'm looking for volunteers to come with me to the Wolf Kingdom to find any survivors. Who's with me?

(See ya)
Tsura immediately senses something wrong, and stops in midair. She looks down and finds Summer on the ground, unconscious. Her eyes widen, as she rapidly dives toward the scene. And for the first time since they met, she called her by her real name.

Tsura: Summer!

She places her hooves on Summer's neck, looking for pulse. She then turns and stares into the darkness, far away from camp. She turns her head back at Summer, biting her lip, hesitating.

Tsura: *hits her forehead several times* I shouldn't have let her do it! *takes a deep breath* It's gonna take a while until we get to camp.. *looks at trees* Unless.. *thinks for a minute* Aha!
Wolfe: Well?
Summer: *still unconscious*

Because of Longsword's urge, several ponies volunteer to join Wolfe...
last edited più di un anno fa
*Later that night*

Wolfe: *Stops at a foggy gate, mutters some words, and the fog disappears, leading a path towards the ocean*
(I'm back)
Longsword: Keep your guard up everyone, there could be guards anywhere