My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If te look outside the window, what do te see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM
save

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 5221 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4451-4500 of 5221

più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Hugs Wheat a little harder) I will always love you too, Wheat
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
When Summer and Tsura return to the camp to rejoin with the others, something causes quite a commotion among the rebels. Two newcomers are standing in the middle of the camp, both wearing black robes and hoods and they are surrounded by an angry group of ponies.

Summer: What's happening here?

The bigger pony turns head toward Summer and Tsura and signals the other, and they remove their hoods, revealing their faces, causing general shock and surprise, because the pony is non other than Slingshot herself, accompanied by her son, Catapult!

Summer: You?! *horn charges up*
Slingshot: *remains calm and collected* I wish to speak to the leaders.
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *hides her wings beneath her clothes and narrows eyes, as she takes out her sword* *yells in Romani for the gypsies to leave and turns back to Slingshot* You're talking to them right now. *furrows eyebrow*
Slingshot: *examines Tsura with an undisguised smirk* Haha, I see you made your career even as a traitor! Anyways, I'm not here to fight! Because we have all been betrayed by the same pony: Royalty! I have sacrificed everything for him, I gave him the best years of life! I served him with loyalty and honor, yet he wanted to take my life and my son's as well! So I have decided, that he must pay for his sins!
Summer: *looks at Slingshot and Catapult with an apathetic, steely expression* Let's say you peaked our interest. Carry on.
Slingshot: I have something for you. If you decide that what I have to offer has no value to you, we shall leave and never bother you again.
Summer: What do you have exactly?
Slingshot: *her smirk grows even wider* The key to end this war tomorrow.
Tsura: I'm not the only traitor here, Princess. So you better watch it if you still want your tongue in your mouth. Go on.
Slingshot: As you wish. You see, I have acquired information that could end the war permanently. It seems this circus of yours or whatever you call it, is no joke anymore. Royalty believes you pose a serious threat to his reign now and plans to take you down, all at once. He will most likely mass all the military for a brutal strike. If he succeeds, he will destroy the rebellion once and for all. Lucky for you, he cannot plan an all out attack on this large scale all by himself... not to mention coordinating the movement of his troops. So in order to carry out an offensive like that, he must consult with his generals. 23 hours from now, a secret meeting will take place... no, not in Canterlot. In a little stronghold in the mountains. How do I know this? My son and I paid a little visit to the castle. and obtained this. *pulls out a scroll* A formal invitation, and the list of all the attendees. Royalty, and his entire high command. Basically, you will have all rotten eggs in one basket. All you have to do is blow up the basket. This information is priceless and I'm giving it to you... under one condition! You will leave me and my son out of this! Do not come after us and we will never see each other again!
Tsura: What? So after you've given us a big chunk of information, you're leaving? *raises eyebrow* Scared so soon?
Catapult: Why you...
Slingshot: *flashes an angry eye on her son* Silence! Do not meddle in things you do not understand! *turns back to the others* We are not afraid. We simply do not wish to fight. Despite what royalty's done, we still believe that the world has to have a natural order. But my only concern is my son now. I am his mother and I have to protect him. Staying here with all these earth ponies is not exactly a life insurance.
Tsura: *glares at Catapult* Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you. *looks back at Slingshot* *gives a wicked laugh* Where do you two plan to go? *grins* Believe me when I say, Royalty will send ponies to look for you two. They looked for me when I escaped. *smirks* Didn’t end well at all. Well, for the guards of course.
Slingshot: That is why I'm here. To make sure that royalty will not get to see another dawn. We couldn't live in peace as long as he's alive.
Meadow comes out of her tent, staring at the distance between her and the two mysterious ponies hidden by robes. She then recognizes Summer and Tsura, sighing of relief. She licks her upper lip, and her horn glows, elevating a wooden cup half filled with wine, and then smiles. She concentrates as she eagerly skips her way to Summer and Tsura, not paying attention to the other two ponies.

Meadow: Auntie Summer! I did it! I know how to lift objects with my horn, no problem at all!

Meadow's smile suddenly disappears as she turns around, facing Slingshot and Catapult. Her horn stops, dropping the cup of wine, it spilling in the ground. She lets out a high shriek, with her eyes full of fear. She quickly backs up, and hides behind Tsura, nudging her in her leg. Tsura steps aside, glaring at her, then pushing her towards Summer.
LongsworD: (Hears shriek) (Stops hug) Dd you hear that (Loads pistol and walks outside
Summer: *wraps a hoof around Meadow and pulls her close* Do not be alarmed, my dear! She can't harm you! If she tries, it will be the last thing she ever does in this life.
Slingshot: Why would I try to hurt that filly? What I did to her was nothing personal. I was just trying to achieve a goal. But if it makes you feel any better, I did not like it. I'm a soldier, not a murderer and the destroyer of innocents.
Wheat: *quickly grabs axe and walks outside, and recognizes Slingshot and Catapult immediately, then stares at Longsword* I thought you said they were dead.. *walks towards scene*

Meadow: *buries head in Summer's chest* The stallion with blue mane t-tried killing me.. He almost stabbed me..
Longsword: Wheat.... You see, I actually helped them. But only because Royalty was about to kill them. Not just that, but he would have killed her son and just let her live with that fact. I couldn't stand the thought of anypony, even someone like her, losing a loved one. I have seen that feeling far too much. I helped them escape, but only if they were to never come back. If I told you that they were alive, I know that Summer and Tsura wouldn't hesitate to find them both and kill them. I could have let them die or saved them.... And I think you know which I chose
Summer: Do not worry, little one! They can't hurt you anymore! In fact they are here to help all of us! I knew they were not dead. I just knew it!
Wheat: *about to protest, but instead sighs and squeezes the bridge of her nose* *looks at Tsura, who is glaring at Longsword, as if she was about to kill him.* *looks at Slingshot* Nice to see an old enemy.
Meadow: But.. She lied to me.. *lowers head* *looks at Slingshot, with teary eyes* You promised me you'd help me.. But you never did.. A-And you lied about fairies!
Tsura: *rolls eyes and groans* *looks at Meadow* Get over with that! You think she was an actual fairy?! Why?! Because she had wings?!
Meadow: And she also said she'd help and never leave me..
Tsura: What kind of idiot are you to believe a pegas-
Wheat: Enough!
Longsword: Meadow, don't worry. She may not be the best pony, but she is not the worst pony were after. Besides, I promise she wouldn't hurt you. And don't listen what Tsura says. She's just angry
last edited più di un anno fa
Summer: Indeed. She lied to you once. But as a strange turn of events, she kept her promise. She's helping us now.
slingshot: Enough of this foolishness! Do we have a deal or not?!
Longsword: Well, what is going on here anyway
Tsura's eyes and ears flicker when Longsword said the word "Angry". Her wings immediately lift from the cloth hiding them. In a split second, she abruptly charges at Longsword, but is crashed against Wheat. As Wheat holds her back, Tsura yells from behind.

Tsura: Angry?! You lied! You said they were dead! You dare to lie to all of us! I have a reason to be angry!!! That bastard killed one of my wolves! I'm more than angry! I'm outraged!
Longsword: I understand, but Royalty would not kill Slingshot. He would have let her live just to suffer with the fact that her son was dead. I know that feeling all to well, and no one not even the worst pony living, deserves that feeling. So I helped them
Summer: I can't believe I'm the calm, reasonable one here! Let's just not fight among ourselves! We can discuss this later! Right now, we have to focus on the challenges of the present, not the past!
Longsword: Your right. So, Slingshot, what do you have to tell us
slingshot: *furrows a brow* I already told these two hot heads! I give Royalty's head on a silver plate to you! Along with his entire high command! They will be attending the secret meeting to discuss their strategy!

(gtg, I'll be back in 2 hours.)
Jade_23 commented…
See ya! più di un anno fa
Longsword: I see. It's good to see that you are helping us with this... but why. I thought you didn't want to help us
(Okay, see you later)
Tsura: *pauses, and glares at every pony* *looks at Slingshot* You'd like to help? *grins* Alright. We have a deal. But unfortunately, I don't keep promises. But you know what? I'll try. You help, and we'll keep our hooves tied. Just don't get me mad. Because I guarantee you two, that both of your wings will end up on my wall with the rest of the other ponies who dared to challenge me! I've already injured your son, and I'm not afraid to do it again. If he dares to kill another one of my animals, he will pay the consequences!
Longsword: Tsura, best you keep the threats to yourself. A simple warning would have done nicely. Just keep calm
Slingshot: Listen to your fellow rebel! But if we have a deal, we're gonna have to trust each other! *hands over the scroll to Longsword* This list contains all the attendees, the location and the exact schedule of the meeting! The entire high command will be there! Including Royalty! You can behead his entire reign if you succeed.
Tsura: *cools down as she backs up from Wheat, and returns beside Summer, still with an angry frown* *she takes a deep breath, and sighs* Fine. I trust you two. For now. *extends hoof, narrowing her blue eyes at Slingshot and Catapult*
Slingshot: *examines Tsura with undisguised inquiry then accepts her hoof* You know... I haven't realized it until now... but you look very familiar. I've seen your face somewhere before...
Tsura: *laughs* I suppose you don't know my flank is pretty famous in town. Especially if you're a wingless pegasus who escaped the castle. Was called a fallen angel after the situation around town. Killing a few unicorns on the way, and stealing back my rights. *grins* A Pegasus named Tsura Sly. Also known as Brute back then. I have many names. Each one of them for a reason.
Slingshot: You're Brute?! I heard your story! You were a Black Feather! One of the best!
Catapult: *gazes at Tsura when she's not looking*
Slingshot: If what you're saying is true, Royalty betrayed us both! I see his true colors now! I only wish I realized that sooner...
Tsura: I 𝘸𝘢𝘴 a Black Feather. But you really can't be a a Black Feather without wings, now can you? That was before Royalty sent someone to drunken me. It isn't very kind to wake up and find yourself screaming in pain without wings. *clutches hoof, giving a sarcastic smile* Then having to serve Unicorns. Not fun at all.
Catapult: Oh my goodness, that's horrible!!!
Summer: Yes. Everypony here has a reason to fight against Royalty! So, let's take a look at that list and plan out our attack, shall we?
Tsura: *keeps a serious face, piercing both her blue eyes at Slingshot's and Catapult's. She then nods* We shall.
Summer: Excellent! So where is this castle anyways?
Slingshot: It's a small fortress up in the mountains of the North. Nopony knows royalty's already there! Even we found that out by accident when we infiltrated Canterlot Castle to kill him. He wasn't thee. Must have left in secret. But on the way out, we bumped into a high ranking officer. Of course, he could not be allowed to alert anypony. My son snapped his neck like a twig. Then we found that scroll on him.
Tsura: Hmm.. *observes Catapult* Impressive for a young stallion. *looks back at Longsword, holding the scroll* We leave at dawn!
Catapult: *turns away and blushes*
Summer: Hold on for a second here! What if it's a trap? I say we send some preliminary forces ahead to scout the area first! If we decide to move, we would not be able to avoid detection, no matter what we do. Royalty will know we're coming!
Slingshot: Indeed. But he's not expecting us to come! That's the beauty of it! He thinks only a few selected members of his high command knows about the meeting!
Tsura: I'd gladly send some of my troops to investigate and spy if wanted. They'd be back by tomorrow night.
Summer: Sounds good! Your ponies can blend in more effectively.
Catapult: you have to be swift though! royalty won't stay there for long with idle hooves!
Tsura: *turns to Catapult* Of course. Us gypsies will just do our daily routine as we do when entering a new place. Exactly what we did when we arrived at Norway. Act like merchants or perform dances and plays, then BAM! All gold is ours. The Vikings didn't expect a thing. *grins* But of course, we're switching things up for this. Unfortunately, no gold this time. They'll just spy, no worries.
Summer: Excellent! Although there is no gold, but there is priceless reward: freedom.
Tsura: Yeah, that too.

Tsura turns and walks through the silence of the camp, since most gypsies are sleeping. She hops on the first step of her caravan and takes out her sword, yelling in Romani. Soon, a dozen of gypsies emerge from their tents, surrounding Tsura. Mares and Stallions, both of them with pierced ears and bandanas. Mares wearing colorful skirts, some cloth covering their face. Only visible their vivid colored eyes. Most stallions covered with tattoos, along with mares. Tsura continues speaking in Romani as she swings her sword around the audience.
Slingshot: She does know how to motivate the crowd.
Summer: She's a natural leader indeed. Rough around the edges but a noble soul.
As Tsura continues giving orders in Romani, eight mares from the audience walks toward her. Three raven haired, two redheads, and three brunettes. All eight of them very attractive, their necks covered with very detailed tattoos, along with big earrings. Their eyes shaped with eyeliner, showing off their vivid colored eyes. All of them wearing necklaces and bracelets, with skirts tied to coins. Blue, pink, purple, green, golden, red, and orange skirts united with belts and swords. White blouses joining. Each of the young, beautiful mares holding instruments.
Slingshot: *blinks on confusion* What are you trying to do? You don't need to seduce Royalty, we need to kill him!!!
The gypsies stop, and turn towards Slingshot's direction and glare at her. Stallions already insulting her in Romani.

Tsura: *furrows eyebrow, with an angry look* I know that. But you cannot give a poison apple to someone with it being rotten, now can you? Nor it being labeled "Death". Keep in mind that attraction counts. You won't eat a salad if you notice it's distasteful appearance. You may think these mares just know how to look pretty. But you're wrong. Watch.

Tsura turns to one of the brunettes and gives her an order in Romani. In a split second, the brunette takes out her axe, and without even taking her time to aim, she throws the sharpened axe directly toward Slingshot. The axe pierces the air and passes by Slingshot's ear, an inch away from penetrating her cheek.
Slingshot: *immediately takes her sword out and acquires an attack position*
Summer: All right, everypony just calm down! Tsura has a valid point. Stallions are always craving for a mare's flesh and after all... Royalty is a stallion too.
Tsura: Thank you, Angel. *looks at Slingshot* Tell me when you need another example. Anytime. *grins as she turns and begins calling the four remaining stallions from the crowd*