My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3376 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3376

più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: oh, sweet earth at last! *quickly leaves the ship*
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
A little later with the audience busy, the two twins keep their heads low in order to prevent communication. They hang around the harbor. Waiting for the other ship that should come in a few hours.
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Astral: *turns to Wheat and Longsword* i guess you'll get to see your kids again...and i...*turns to Summer*...will get my catch in the royal dungeon,i presume?
Summer: Hmm...* rubs chin* You came through because you have seen something in the stars. You risked your own life and well being for the greater good. You shall visit the Castle indeed. But as one of my advisers, not as a prisoner.
Wheat: *nods at Summer at Astral* You meant no harm. So no harm should be done to you.
Astral: *eyes widen* but...im too...young and unworthy!
alinah_09 commented…
(so...we're going to wait for Edvine to finish that phase with the Shifter then?) più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
(I think so :p) più di un anno fa
Wheat: *shakes head with a smile* I don't think so. By the looks of it, you're a really intelligent and charming stallion. You'd do great at Summer's castle as an advisor.

Ragnar: *leans on a log near the harbor, tracing his hook on the wood* Is there a bar around here? I need to refill my bottle.
Tsura: *rests head on log and laughs* There is. But I recommend you not going there unless you'd like to be questioned by thousands of stupid guards.
Ragnar: Then I'll go get myself something to eat.
Tsura: *chokes while laughing* You have money?
Ragnar: Um, no.
Tsura: I recommend you not stealing when the Queen is in town.
Ragnar: Oh, Tsura, dear, I have that charm everypony likes.
Tsura: Mhm. *takes off one of her bracelets from her hoof and throws it at her brother* You'll need it.
Ragnar: *catches the bracelet* Come with me if you don't believe my words.
Tsura: *lowers her head under her hoodie* I can't, remember? There's guards looking for me and somepony else all around town. Better off here.
Ragnar: *rolls eyes* Might as well do something. The ship wont be here until dawn.
Tsura: There will be one tonight.
Ragnar: Yeah, I don't like sailing in the dark. Especially with weak amateurs. We'll look for a room.
Tsura: We don't have money.
Ragnar: Hmm.. All the jewelry around your neck is worth a room.
Tsura: *eyes widen in anger* Do you have any idea how hard it was to get these? Uh uh, I don't think so. I'm good sleeping here, where I'm safe from danger, safe from guards, and away from drama.
Ragnar: Fine. *takes off his piercing from his ears* I'll rent my own room. Good luck later on when it starts to rain.
Tsura: *blows away a pluck of mane by her eye* I don't need you or your shelter.
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (If I didn't know they were siblings, I would have mistaken them for a married couple. They do bikker like one) (Sighs)
Astral: *@Wheat*......*sigh* if you say so...*bows* i'll do my best,your Highness.
Summer: Good. Wouldn't expect anything less. Now come! Let us find a place to stay for the night! It is too late to start the journey back to Canterlot!
Astral: *nods* of course. Ah, and if i remember right, there should be an inn nearby...
Wheat: *sigh* (I promised Meadow I'd be home tonight.. She better be taking care of her brother right..) *looks at Astral* Ah yes! There must be one right down the street.
Longsword: I just hope this is the last night we'll need to be away
Wheat: *nods* Agreed! And it sure will be. We'll be heading straight back to Canterlot tomorrow, right Queen Summer?
Summer: Indeed. When daybreak comes, we shall leave, so we can make it back to the capital by noon.
After a few moments of walking, the four ponies finally arrive at the front of the hotel where you check in. All of them immediately recognize a stallion in the counter. Ragnar was flirting with the lady at the register, and was soon able to convince the mare to give him a room for free. When he turned around, he saw all the familiar faces.

Ragnar: Oh, what a lovely surprise. *rolls eyes as he leans against the counter* May I ask what are such wealthy ponies like you doing in a hotel like this?
Summer: *narrows eyes as she recognizes Ragnar's flirting* Whatever are you talking about? We do not have material wealth. We're simply looking for a place for the night.
Ragnar: *raises eyebrow* Right, of course. *grabs the keys* Anyways, *bows* Goodnight, loves.
*winks at the cashier and heads up the stairs to his room*
Wheat: Hey, where's your sister?
Ragnar: By the harbor. She'll come here as soon as she realizes she was wrong. For now, she'll
sleep during water pouring. No worries, she'll be fine.
Astral: that sounds...like a bad idea,why'd you leave her behind? She's your sister,right?
Ragnar: Of course she is! But sometimes, she can be a pain in the neck and be as stubborn as a mule.
Summer: I certainly can confirm that. *frowns a bit* and she's not the only one...
Ragnar: *stops for a second* What's that suppose to mean?
Summer: Oh, nothing really, my dear. It's just that you share quite a lot of traits with your sister, that's all.
Ragnar: *laughs quietly under his breath* Physical? Yeah, I get that. We're twins! Characteristics? Hah! You are greatly mistaken, doll face! *continues walking until he arrives at his room and shuts the door*
Astral: ummm...*shooks head,deciding not to question anything*....we...should probably get ourselves a room too.
Summer: Ugh... *rubs forehead and furrows a brow because of Ragnar's comment* Yes. This day has been too long already!
Meanwhile, Wheat had already ordered the rooms from the mare behind the cashier. She hands three keys to the ponies. Wheat makes her way up the stairs to her room with Longsword.

Wheat: Goodnight!

Tsura: *pets her pet Raccoon, Flora, who is lying on her chest as she rests on a log near the harbor* *it soon begins to rain, as she sighs and glares at the critter* At least you have fur as a blanket.. *wipes the messed up eyeliner below her eyes, caused by the water* *stands up and shakes her mane*
Flora: *climbs on Tsura's shoulder, and uses her mane as shelter*
Tsura: Hmm.. *looks around* There's probably an abandon house somewhere.. *makes her way through the town where it is dark and quiet, as her steps fill the silence*
Flora: *chatters a Tsura as it wraps it's tail around her*
Tsura: What? No! I am not going to listen to my brother! He's always trying to prove me wrong. Besides, I'm not even wanted there. Summer just came to me because of my actions, not because she actually wanted to see me again. They all think I'm just a mad mare! Hah! Well screw all of them. *crosses her arms to keep warmth in her*
Longsword: Goodnight, Wheat.... (Hopefully, we'll be home tomorrow)
Tsura: *after some minutes of walking, she decides to rest on an empty table outside a near restaurant. Although she still gets wet by the rain, she distracts herself by having a drink of rum.*
Suddenly, somepony addresses Tsura. A pegasus mare with dark grey coat and dark purple mane that matches the color of her eyes. She's standing in the door of a small house nearby.

???: Hey you! Yes, you! what are you doing out there in the rain?! Get inside before you catch a cold or something! *signals Tsura to come in with her hoof*
The raccoon sitting on Tsura's shoulder perks her ears, and glares at the mare from the distance, snarling.

Tsura: *lifts her head, and is surprised of hearing a voice* Oh come on, Flora. She's just being nice. *stands up and quickly flies to the mare, shaking off the water on her body and mane. She then enters the small cabin* Thank you! What's your name?
???: The name' Shifter. Come on in! Make yourself at home! *smiles but in the same time examines Tsura from top to bottom with her lifeless, cold and sharp eyes which is a contrast to her warm smile*
Tsura: *sits on a chair near a table, and stares at Shifter with a creepy smile* I'm surprised you would let a pony like me in your house.. Now I guess you'll be kicking me out once knowing I'm a gypsy and a criminal.
Shifter: *titters a little in a creepy way* Oh, I know exactly who you are! You see, these eyes see everything and these ears hear everything. *grins* Including you.
Longsword: (Unable to sleep, just resting in bed)
last edited più di un anno fa
Tsura: *squints her eyes at Shifter* *takes out her bottle of rum and starts to feel uncomfortable with the mare* Well, that's quite weird.. *places her hoof on her sword, ready to unsheathe it* I'm actually a very independent mare.. Not many know me. I don't plan on many being able to.. What do you know?
Longsword: (Lets out a sigh and climbs out of bed, and stares out the window)
Wheat: *opens an eye* You alright, Longsword?
Longsword: I'm fine, What. I guess I just miss Meadow and Toy Sword. I know they can care for themselves, but, I just worry about them
Shifter: *her grin turns even more mysterious as she glances at the sword* You won't be needing that. I mean you no harm. I was simply using a metaphor. But I do know a lot of things indeed. For instance... *starts walking around the room slowly* I know you are a thief and a criminal. I know you live on a secluded island. I know you have personal relations to the Queen herself. but I also know about the darkness you struggle with in your soul. I know you want to do more than this... to become more than what you are now! I know who you are because you are very much like me. Ambitious, swift, merciless... misunderstood! If you want something, you get it, no matter who you have to go through. *sees Tsura taking a step toward the door* That is why I also know you will be interested in the proposition I'm about to make.
Tsura: *raises an eyebrow as she perks an ear* If you think you're gonna use me like one of your little.. little slaves, then think again! I could care less about whatever your planning!
Shifter: I'm planning to make the heist of the century! We're talking about tons of gold! The only problem is, trove stealing is highly illegal. No wonder! Every valuable thing they find in the ground belongs to her preciousness, the Queen! But you wouldn't have a problem with illegal business, would you?
Tsura: *slowly removes her hoof from the sword* *stays quiet for a minute* Actually.. I would. *quickly unsheathes her sword and aims it at the pony* The queen is one of my greatest friends, no matter what she says. She's done me a big favor, one that I could never repay her for. I may be a thief, but I have a brain! *her words begins to make Shifter angry* You'll have to look for another puppet!
Shifter: Ha ha ha ha! Friendship? The likes of us do not have the luxury of friendship. We are loners, always have been always will be! You don't owe these ponies anything! They came to arrest you and humiliate you! They wanted to rip your head off for a ship you didn't even steal and still you defend them?!
Tsura: No.. NO! I am not a loner! And the queen would never do such thing! I shall defend whoever I want! *spreads her wings and goes for the door* Good luck trying to find a skilled warrior like me! Because I WILL NEVER, EVER agree with a wench like you!
Shifter: Very well! *her features become steely and merciless and her eyes flash with a purple light for a glimpse but her voice remains cold and dead calm* I have to admit you surprised me, Tsura! and let me say, that it does not happen quite often! but don't worry, it won't happen again. Admittedly I have underestimated your importance! But it changes nothing in the never ending chess match that is life! *horn charges up and she vanishes with a dark purple flash*
Tsura: *she keeps an angry look on her face as Shifter vanishes, although she thinks about what she'd said earlier* What kind of magic was that?! First a pegasus, then turned into a unicorn?!
Flora: *growls under her snout*
Tsura: I need to tell Summer this.. Although she probably won't even believe me! Who the hell does Shifter think she is? If she dares come at me once again, I will rip the lungs out of her body! *violently opens the door and slams it, walking in the harsh rain, covered by a think useless cloak. She keeps her angered eyes everywhere, holding her sword as close as possible.* I think I'll have to look for a place to stay for the night.. I can't even fly because of the stupid wind!

Wheat: I'm sure they're fine, dear. The worst thing they might've done is have a party without our permission. *fixes the blankets* It's one in the morning, come back to bed.
The heavy rain continues to fall all night and the storm doesn't let up even in the morning. Summer wakes up early as usual and looks outside the window with a frown on her face. Then she puts some make up on, organizes her mane into a ponytail and walks down to the lobby where she sits at one of the tables with a mug of warm coffee, waiting for the others.
Ragnar: *flies downstairs, with his usual appearance. Messy mane and beard, along with his long black leather jacket. He looks down and spots Summer, and snickers under his breath* Huh, including early mornings, you still like to look nice. Hmm, but pink does not suit your lips. Next time, go for a darker red color. But either way, their still kissable so I don't mind. *rests his back on a chair besides Summer*
Summer: *a discrete smile appears in the corners of her lips* you never give up don't you? Admirable. but stop staring at me like that, will you? it makes me feel embarrassed!