My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3376 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 3376

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *grins* I have way more tattoos that just these. Unfortunately, I'd have to take my clothes off to see them. You'd probably like the view of it. Perhaps one day I could show you. *winks back* *rises in the air* Oh, and by the way, somepony forgot their money. *raises her hoof, holding Catapult's small sack of money* I'll pay you back if I ever return. *gives a mischievous smirk*
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: *locks his eyes on Tsura until she disappears on the horizon then he hears a noise from behind. When he turns around he sees his mother standing in the middle of the apartment with all her might, wearing the black armor, holding a spear*
Slingshot: Ha ha ha ha! Foolish child! I thought I taught you better! But you remained weak! Can't you see she's come back to play her cruel games with you?!
Catapult: No!
Slingshot: You mean nothing to her! You never did! She considers you even less than nothing!!!
Catapult: *rubs forehead* Shut up,shut up, shut up!
Slingshot: The truth hurts doesn't it? Her heart is as dark and cold as a starless winter night! she's not capable of returning your feelings you idiot!!!
Catapult: Shut up!!! You don't know her like I do! She has another side! I've seen it clearly, I was there!
Slingshot: Still you defend her??? Look at yourself and what you've become because of her!!!
Catapult: *drops on the floor, closing his eyes* Silence!!! Leave me alone!!!
Slingshot: Ha ha ha ha ha! I shall never stop, I will always be here because your mother hears and sees all!!!
Catapult: *caresses himself back and forth on the floor, keeping his eyes shut* It's not there, it's not there, it's not there... *and when he opens his eyes again, the apparition is gone and he's all alone...*
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: Still, I would like to meet Wheat, soon
Longsword: Don't worry, Steel. She'll be home soon enough
Steel Sword: Glad to hear

Wheat: *wraps her purple scarf around her neck, adjusting her cloak as she walks through town* *after a few moments, she appears in front of her house* *she then turns the doorknob, and opens the door; spotting Longsword and a mare from behind* *at first, not recognizing this mare, she looks surprised* *Wheat then walks toward Longsword and recognizes the mares' face* Steel Sword?? *smiles and hugs her*

Tsura: *as she flies through the air with her head down, she finds herself spotted by a guard*
Guard: You! *flies towards her* We aren't trying to hurt you! But you are proven guilty! You must accept the consequences and come with me. You'll be questioned, and be sent to the dungeon.
Tsura: *takes her sword out and aims it at the guard* Stay away from me! Go before I slit your throat!
Guard: My apologies, but I cannot do that. In the name of the Queen, you are guilty of heresy! *pulls out a poster with her face on it, with bold letters: Wanted* And for Treachery, treason, robbery. Come with me! *grabs Tsura from her wings* The Queen can teach you about consequences.
Tsura: *narrows eyes and growls* Don't you dare touch me! *swings sword and slices it against the Guards' wing, making it bleed*
Guard: *screams* Ahh! *puts pressure on his wing as he tries to fly*
Tsura: *grabs the guard by the chest and pulls him closer* *talks in a violent voice* Tell the queen that if she wants me in a dungeon, she can come get me by herself! And also, tell her she should try asking, before assuming! *pushes the guard and flies*
last edited più di un anno fa
Steel Sword: (Hugs back) Wheat, its so glad to see you again, dear
Wheat: *laughs* It's great to see you back! Ooh, I missed you! Meadow also misses you! She should be back here in any minute. Toy Sword must be upstairs playing.
Longsword: Indeed (Kisses Wheat on the cheek) So, how was your day, Wheat
Wheat: It was great! As usual, not a single crime! I got the time to print out other copies of a solution when somepony has water in their lungs. It'll be published in three days!
Longsword: Thats wonderful news, Wheat. Glad to hear
Steel Sword: Glad to see things are going well for my brother and sister-in-law
Wheat: *smiles* Take a seat, Steel. Our home is your home. *brings chairs* So how has life been treating you? *pours water in cups*
Steel Sword: Well...... I have seen the world change for the better. The land has been healing well, thanks to you two, as well as the others. Though, I haven't seen them since the war ended. What about you, Wheat? I know Longsword hasn't seen them since, but surely you have
più di un anno fa Edvine2 said…
Power Play: So... what's the worst the judicial system can give me? This would be my first offense.
Patrol leader: That's not my job to decide, son. The boys at the precinct will consult Canterlot about it. If you're lucky you'll get away with a severe fine, if not, you'll do some time!
Powwr Play: Then I pray to our Queen that luck is on my side.
Patrol leader: Haha, if it means anything, you don't look like a criminal. They might go easy on you. just answer every question the boys ask you at the precinct, pay the fine and you'll be good to go. Hopefully.
Tsura: *as she flies to the boats, she realizes it was a bad decision to attack a guard, but ignores the feeling*

After a few minutes of flying, she arrives at shore. She immediately sees the ship ready to set sail. Quickly, she gets on deck. Her brother looks at her, but doesn't say a word as he places bags of treasure in the corner.

Ragnar: *yells in Romani, indicating the ship is leaving*
The guard Tsura injured lands in a narrow alley, gasping heavily. He puts pressure on his wounded wing to stop the bleeding, then he hears a noise coming from behind. He immediately unsheathes his sword.

Guard: Who's there? I won't ask twice!!!

A young, attractive unicorn mare with a light grey coat and black mane comes out of the shadows. She pierces her dark purple eyes into the stallion's.

???: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
Guard: Oh, it's okay ma'am... *puts his sword away* you haven't seen a pegasus flying around her have you?
???: Actually I have... *comes closer and grabs the guard's cheeks, looking into his eyes deeply* Now listen to me! You will report to your superiors, that you have spotted the infamous criminal and bandit Tsura Sly. she was last seen sailing out the Manehatten region in the company of her well known associate, a stallion named Catapult. You will make sure this information reaches the Queen.
Guard: Yes... I will make sure...
???: *chuckles* Good boy! Now go! *disappears into th shadows with a cruel grin on her face*
Wheat: Hmm.. Unfortunately, as soon as the war ended, Slingshot and Catapult disappeared. We haven't seen them in over a decade. Tsura is still wanted everywhere, and I'm afraid of her actions leading to deadly consequences.

Ragnar: *sails the ship*
Tsura: *stays quiet, but then decides to talk* This isn't your ship, is it?
Ragnar: *chuckles* Of course not.
Tsura: This is property of the queen. She's blaming me for stealing it.
Ragnar: *chuckles once again* Well, I for one assume responsibility.
Tsura: so you'll confess?
Ragnar: Of course not! Ha ha! If she's so worried about the ship, tell her to come and get it. Anyways, anything new today?
Tsura: *brings out the fork she'd hid before* I found this! But I have no idea what it is.. It seems to be like a small dagger of some sort to stab on the neck, perhaps?
As they are having a light, friendly conversation, a sudden knock on Wheat's door interrupts them. When she opens it, they are all surprised to see that the visitor is none other than Summer Pride herself. The sunlight is illuminating her dainty figure from behind, leaving her features dark. Only her sharp, cold emerald green eyes flash for a glimpse. Her penetrating look could be even menacing, but only for a short moment until she tilts her head a little so her alabaster features become visible, revealing a discrete, but warm smile.The queen wears her long orange mane in a ponytail, held together by a golden slide and a needle on the back of her head. But there are a fiery curls still lose, running down below her ears onto her swan-like neck, carefully covering the pale scar on the right side of it. Her voice is strong, regal but warm and gentle at the same time, as always.

Summer: Greetings my old friends! I hope I'm not interrupting anything! May I come in?
Wheat: Summer! Please, come in! *pulls out one more chair, and pours another cup of water* How have things been back in the castle? Anything new?

As Summer enters the room, a figure behind her follows. The young mare then enters the home, taking off her cloak, revealing herself as Meadow. She looks at Summer with a strange look at first, but then gasps.

Meadow: Auntie! I mean.. Summer! Or I mean.. *bows* Your highness! *fails in resisting the urge, and tries herself on the Queen, giving a big warm hug*
Startled by Meadow's sudden move, two Royal Guards immediately rush in to make a move on her, but Summer signals them to stand down.

Summer: It's all right, I'm among friends. *touches Meadow's chin, lifting her head upwards so she could look into her eyes* Meadow, my dear! I'm impressed! what a beautiful young mare you have become! I almost did not recognize who you were! The last time I saw you, you were so little and now look at you!

The two guards nervously idle on the same spot...

Summer: thank you gentlecolts, you may wait outside!
Guard 1: But your Highness... we should search the premise first...
Guard 2: *spots Longsword's pistol hanging on the wall* FIREARM! *steps in front of Summer, ready to take his sword out*
Summer: GENTLECOLTS! ENOUGH! Longsword has a permission, personally written by me, stating that he can possess such item. He's the only one in the entire Empire by the way. and as I said, I'm among friends, there are no threats to me here! furthermore, I am more than capable of protecting myself. If you are so eager to serve, then there is a cafe across the street. Wait there for my return!
Guard 1: Yes my Queen! By your command! *bows and leaves hastily with the other guard*
Summer: I'm sorry about the inconvenience, my friends. Sometimes the Royal Guard are overly enthusiastic and overly paranoid... but we should be able to talk now. *takes her crown off and puts it on the table, then lets her mane down as well, shaking her head letting the fiery hair flow freely* Ah, so much better! and please, avoid the formalities! I'm just an old friend who came to visit.
Meadow: *smiles* And what about you? You're looking beautiful as always! And I love what you do to your mane! It looks outstanding! *looks at the crown and is amazed by it* And the crown is as golden as your heart!
Summer: Hahaha, well thank you, Meadow! You have become such a charmer, haven't you? Oh, it is so wonderful to see you all again. How long has it been?
Wheat: Oh dear, I've lost count. Over eight years definitely! How are things going for you and the castle?
Summer: Oh, we've been through some rather stressful and challenging years as you can imagine... It was very difficult to create order from the chaos after the war. But we eventually succeeded and to be honest, things are getting quite boring for me. My soul feels trapped in those cold endless hallways. Haha, I still like to sleep under the stars... Although there is something that continues to bedevil me... It's Tsura... Have you happened to see her lately?
Longsword: I'm just glad things have worked out for you, Summer. For all of us. I have to say, your a wonderful ruler
Toy Sword: (Comes down stairs, then sees Summer) Hello
Longsword: Oh, Summer, this is mine and Wheat's son, Toy Sword
Summer: I try to to what's best for ponykind... *sees Toy Sword and her face lightens up* Why hello there, little one! *performs a royal courtesy* what a bright young stallion you are! You got your mother's eyes! and your father's chin! *turns to the others* Congratulations to your son! I knew you had him but I just simply couldn't come to see for myself. Although I hope you got my letter... I sent one for every one of his birthdays. *smiles at Toy Sword again and gently strokes his mane* That's right, Canterlot's got an eye on you, my dear! *coughs*
then turns to Longsowrd and Wheat again* but before we could sit down to reminisce about old times over a cup of tea, there's something that needs to be discussed at once. since it appears my question has eluded your ears, I'll ask again. Did any of you see Tsura lately? Has she contacted you?
Wheat: *shakes head* No, I haven't heard of her since the war ended. But I remember she once told me that after the war finished, she'd be gone forever from us. Why, what happened?
Toy Sword: (Smiles at Summer) Thank you, Queen Summer (Bows)
Summer: *strokes Toy Sword's mane as she's talking to the others* Yes I am very well aware of her "activity". But what happens beyond our borers is not my concern. However, Tsura's committing crimes on Equestrian soil again. She commandeered one of my ships as well! The press is attacking me for it and they are right! Despite her noble deeds in the past, she must be considered a criminal who needs to be apprehended at once!
Wheat: Woah, Summer slow down.. She stole a ship? How is that even possible! But that's not the point. You can't arrest her! She's your friend!
Summer: Yes she is. But alas, she's also a threat to the order and safety of the Empire. My personal feelings for her weigh nothing, compared to the needs of Equestria. I don't know what she was thinking... but I shall not allow her to do whatever she wants in my country, just because we have good relations!!
Longsword: I just can't believe she still needs to commit crimes. I thought all ponies had plenty when the war ended
Wheat: I've studied about gypsies. It's a large population, and most of them are poor. Perhaps Tsura is trying to change that. Maybe If you talked to her, she'd change her actions. But where is she?
Summer: Yes, that is why I'm trying to locate her, Wheat. She has to stop and perhaps I can convince her. She makes a bad example for all the ponies...
Guard 1: *steps inside* Your Highness...
Summer: I thought I made myself very clear about the "threats" in this room!
Guard 1: It's not about that, your Majesty! We have received an urgent message from the Manehatten HQ.
Summer: *looks at the guard with mild inquiry* Go ahead!
Guard 1: *takes out a scroll and reads it out loud* The known criminal Tsura Sly was spotted on Equestrian soil again. She was last seen sailing North from Manehatten Harbor in the company of two of her known associates, a pegasus stallion with a hook and a former Black Feather member named Catapult.
Summer: her eyes meets with Wheat's and Longsword's as they hear the familiar names in the formal and sinister context* Thank you, captain! I am terribly sorry my friends. It appears my time with you was short lived... this matter needs my immediate attention! I'll be sure to inform you about the developments... *takes a step toward the window but stops as the spark of intellect flashes in her eyes* On second thought... why don't you two join me? You know Tsura too! I believe you would be tremendous help in making her see the error of her ways!
Longsword: We would be honored to come, Summer
Summer: Excellent! It will be like old times! But... do you have somepony who would take care of Toy Sword in the mean time?
Longsword: Meadow is an older mare now, I'm sure she could easily take up the responsibility of an older sister, right, Meadow
Power Play: If it makes my case any better, I was hard up for bits and Applebucking Day hasn't come around yet. I do whatever I have to to get by. *pulls out the 200-bit bag* You say these bits I earned were earned illegally. If that is indeed the case, I will give them back to the treasury they were minted in. Anything to not serve a prison sentence.
Meadow: But.. *frowns* I wanted to see Tsura..
Wheat: * comes closer to Meadow* Listen, dear.. Tsura is a psychopath, and I prefer you far away from her. Now that she has a brother, that makes two psychopaths. I trust you in taking care of your brother.
Meadow: *sighs and nods* Very well.. At least say hi to her from me. *turns around and walks upstairs*
Wheat: *smiles and turns to the others* Let's go on a journey, shall we?

After a day or two of sailing, Ragnar's ship had arrived on land perfectly safe. The bandits immediately started throwing treasure off the ship to the others. The two twins were greeted by their mother, Jaya. An old mare, with a light purple colored coat. She had emerald eyes, along with black as night hair. She wore the most of jewelry, along with a white dress tied by a black leather belt and sword.
Longsword: Well, let us be off then
Patrol leader: Attempting to bribe a Royal Guard is a capital crime, son! *looks around real quickly* Hand me the illegal goods and we'll take care of it! Then get out of here through the back door before I change my mind!

Summer: Wonderful! We shall take my sky-carriage then. It's the fastest way to Manehatten. It's right outside.
Longsword: Very well, Summer
Wheat: But.. We don't know exactly where she is... The guard said she was sailing north.. There are many places going towards the north.. Dangerous places.. There must be something like a tracker spell.. Or something to get her to us. Hmm.. *walks* she likes gold, correct? Why don't we make her assault us?
Longsword: That is a good idea to lure her to us, Wheat. Good thinking
Power Play: Yes, sir. *hands the guard the 200-bit bag, then goes out the back door*
Edvine2 commented…
(Even I can't believe that worked. And I had the bucking idea!) più di un anno fa
Summer: Agreed. Do you have anything specific in mind?

As Power Play secretly leaves the premise through the back door, a deep feminine voice addresses him .

???: Are you gonna let him rip you off like that?
Wheat: Hmm.. Well.. Like I said, she likes jewelry. Or in this case, money and gold.. Fill your golden carriage with wealth. But don't be in it. Just let your guards ride it. We'll follow, hiding. Inform Manehattan that you are paying for the earth ponies' work there. The event will reach where the gypsies live. Tsura will lead a group to assault the carriage. Right then, we'll show up and stop her.
Power Play: *earflicks* Who the hay said that?
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Astral: *looking at star observation sketches from lest night and gets another feeling* Oh no...seems like something bad is going to happen...in the place where treasure and threat awaits? This is so going to be bad...but i am still a resident of Equestria. *gets two things from a box below his bed that looks like mini shot guns with the word Streak carved on both* hmmm...*then heads out with his cloak covering him*