My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3376 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 3376

più di un anno fa jordy_dash said…
EV:I acted immaturely, please forgive me my lady *bows*
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: No need to bow. I'm not the queen
Ev:*eyes glow slightly a reddish aura* you could be my queen! *winks then stops glowing* wwhat..the fuck happened *blushes even more*
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *raises his hook in midair* ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! Queen Summer Pride is already mad at you! Oh, and don't get me started on your wife, Longsword. Meadow was terrified, she thought you were dead! You don't leave family behind, EVER!!! I told her I'd be back with all of you by sundown when we reach the stronghold. *glares at Longsword* I, as a stallion of honor, am trying to keep my vow. *groans and looks around* We must get going, NOW! If this lover would like to join, I'd strongly suggest us to move!
last edited più di un anno fa
Longsword: Oh, your right. But, like I said, I had to save my sister. Your right about not leaving family behind, which is exactly what I did. I will not let my sister die, not after what happened to the rest of my family
EV:I shall join your efforts since I am the bravve one that I am
Ragnar: *looks at Longsword* Aye, I understand. Although I have some trouble with my outlawed sister, I as well would've done the same thing. Yes, us gypsies are hated in many places, but we are a family. She's got a loose screw, but I love her. Although, at least advise us first! *looks ahead and flies*
EV:*continues walking*
Longsword: Come on, Steel (Walks off)
Ev:*thinks to self "i need to swwim... To calm down and not let him take control"*hey is there any rivvers that lead to this towwn?
Longsword: I'm afraid there aren't any around here. And even if you tried, you'd be outnumbered by the enemy
EV:no one could beat me in wwater... *puls down the neck bit of his cloak, revealing gills*
Longsword: A pony with gills? Huh, Now I've seen it all
EV:im from a different plan- I mean country so its different
Longsword: I see
(Just to give Jordy a short description of my characters:

Name: Ragnar Sly
Race: Pegasus; Gypsy
Coat: Tannish, yet light Brown
Eyes: Ocean Blue
Mane: Black
Personality: flirtatious, serious, caring, unpredictable.
Wears: Always wears his black coat and green pants, along with black boots.
Cutie Mark: Two open curtains.
Nickname: El Escorpion
Fact: He lost his left hoof, and replaced it with a hook.
Background: You'll see ;D

Name: Tsura Sly
Race: Pegasus ; Gypsy
Coat: Tannish, yet light Brown, her back and thigh covered with tattoos.
Eyes: Cold, blue eyes. Always wearing thick eyeliner.
Mane: A black, yet vivid long mane.
Personality: Quirky, strange, short-tempered, mentally ill, solitude, mischievous.
Wears: A white blouse tightened by a black and golden corset, with a forest green skirt and black boots.
Cutiemark: A purple dreamcatcher.
Nickname: Fallen Angel, La cobra, Black Widow, etc.
Fact: Her eyes always constrict when she smiles for what has happened in the past.
Background: You'll just have to wait! :D

Name: Jaya Sly (Mother of the two gypsy twins)
Race: Pegasus
Coat: Light Tan
Eyes: Light Purple
Mane: Long, black. Always in a bun.
Occupation: Terrorist (Although, she was a singer and a fortune teller before. After she was aware of the invention of fireworks, she used them in different ways..)
Personality: She'd lied to the others, faking she was a kind mare. But in reality, she can be as mad as Tsura. She's known for bombing many places because of her past.
Wears: A white gown with a black belt.
Cutiemark: A crystal ball.
Nickname: None.
Fact: She lost her mind after her husband was killed and her daughter was taken away..
Background: Still in progress!

Name: Wheat Roll (Longsword's wife)
Race: Earth Pony ; Equestrian
Coat: Light green
Eyes: Orange
Mane: Long and brown, always done in a braid.
Personality: Kind, generous, optimistic, sweet, lovable. Can be harsh at times.
Wears: A medieval purple dress.
Cutiemark: Wheat behind corn.
Nickname: Dimples (Given by Tsura)
Fact: She was once a poor peasant, but after the war she became a noble pony like everypony else.
Background: She grew up in a poor community. As a peasant, she worked in the fields and harvested for her lord. Her mother was burned at the stake ordered by the king for taxes she owed. Her brother was hung for robbery.

Name: Meadow Beam ("Adopted" daughter of Longsword and Wheat Roll)
Race: Unicorn; Equestrian
Coat: Dark Yellow
Eyes: Green
Mane: Curly, dark Orange
Occupation: None! (Has an obsession with poetry and art, but does well following her mother's job)
Personality: Caring, lovable, childish, warm hearted.
Wears: A long green medieval dress.
Cutiemark: A paintbrush in front of a flower.
Nickname: Freckles
Fact: Her family was killed during the war.
Background: Still in progress!

And sorry, no pictures. I am not Leonardo Da Vinci. Hope it helped a little!)

Ragnar: *looks at the gills in horror and recoils* For all the Gods.. I've seen so many creatures during my voyages, but.. What on earth are you?!
Steel Sword: (Looks at the gills in interest) A bit rude, don't you think, Ranger
EV:A high blood prince, my caste are seadwwellers an' wwe are the vvery best of all 'em. Though our wworld ia similar to yours... So wwho is the big boss of this?
EV:steel, if you wwish you can inspect them closer though please be careful of you decide to touch the fins they are highly sensitive and it wwould be a strange mixture of pain, bliss, anguish and... *mumbles* slight arousal
Ragnar: Hmm.. Interesting.. Well, the ruler here is Queen Summer Pride. The most beautiful unicorn in the country. No, not the country. The world!
Steel Sword: Well, I am sure my eyes can observe them enough
EV:summer... Pride... *flashback*
Ragnar: Aye, do you know her?
Ev: i... I... One second *teleports away* THE BITCH! *eyes,mane,tail and hooves light ablaze* that bitch... Will be mine
Ragnar: ..What?
EV:*calma down then teleports back* ok I just had to.. Get some pineapples theyre really tasty
Ragnar: Mate, I strongly suggest you to never call the queen such word... If you, let's say, lay a hoof on a single lock of her mane, I will turn you into a tuna sandwich. Do I make myself clear?

After hours of a tiring walk through the snow..

Tsura: *squints her eyes as she sees the silhouette of a tall building* I believe I've found the stronghold you said, Goldilocks!
EV:no idea wwhat youre talkin' about mate
Longsword: Are we just going to sit here arguing, or should we get back to the camp
Ev:back to this camp place
Longsword: Good idea (Walks back to the camp with Steel Sword)
Ev:*follows*
Ragnar: *arrives at the empty cave with Astral, Longsword, Steel, and Eridan* Hmm.. It seems they've left to the stronghold. Very well, no worries. *flies out the cave and continues walking in the snow blizzard*
Longsword: I just hope we can get there soon
Steel Sword: We will. There's no need to worry, brother
Ev:cod damn snoww, my gills wwill freeze out here *begins acting dramatically* wwe must huddle together in twwos or wwe wwill all die! Im wwith steel and longswword is wwith that pegasus, k?
Longsword: I am perfectly fine. I have survived through colder then this
EV:I still get to go wwith your sister then? *wonk*
Ragnar: *squints eyes* Hah, I find it funny how you try to conquer a mare! I rather freeze to death! *looks at Steel, then back at Eridan* Rejected!
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Astral: *raises brow* ...huh? Oookay?
Steel Sword: I'm fine, Eridan. But, I am glad you are looking out for us all
Astral: *keeps cloak from flying away* anyways,Sir Longsword,where did you say you and Tsura met Pipe Organ?
Ev: *:|* no bother,im just here to help you all
Steel Sword: We met him in this mountain region, but it was far from the campsite, so that is why we couldn't see it. All we know is that he is definitely in these mountains. I don't remember much, since I was a little unconscious
Ev:*wonders about many things*

Tsura flies back and forth, checking the surroundings of the big group of ponies, making sure of not leaving anypony behind. As she flies to the end of the line, she finds the little filly, Crystal silently walking with the rest of the "orphans". She lands on the snow and folds her wings.

Tsura: Hmm.. You seem down. What is wrong?
Claymore: (On the ground, bleeding to death) (Uses his horn to call for Obsidian
Astral: do you think we would find his house on our way to the stronghold? I've been thinking on enchanting my guns since that fight with Claymore...
~~~ ~~~
Crystal: Oh...hey,Tsura...it's just that Astral might not come back like Auntie and Uncle...i know i'm imposing on him but i'm just...alone...i dunno we both don't have our families right now so i thought we should stick together,but if he's d-dead then...*lowers head* i don't want to be alone...
Longsword: Possibly. If we can, then we should. If not.. Well, Tsura knows the way
Astral: right. *nods as he clutches his cloak around him while walking*
Tsura: Do not worry, filly. I believe I've lost my family as well. My mother to be exact. All I have left is my dear brother. But Astral will make it. Hmm.. I know him, he's a tough stallion, he knows how to manage himself pretty good. For the first time in forever, I actually don't doubt a stallion. *looks at Crystal* He'll make it. He made a promise after all.