My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3376 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 3376

più di un anno fa jordy_dash said…
Ds:*Yells* CIAO! *right before he hits the ground he teleports to the city that was cleared from the undead*

Mean while in a cave miles away
Fd:*breathes*... My body... *laughs* finally*stands up* I need to get an ally... *concentrates and begins to send out a channel of his voice towards canterlot* Queen of Changelings... I come to help you...
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *looks down the cliff, then back at Summer* What was he doing here?! I thought you said you had burned him into ashes!
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: guards, leave us! it's too late, he's gone now! *waits until the guards leave the room* I thought I did, Ragnar... I was so naive and foolish back then... he's like me, a fire elemental... this happens every time... our elements attract each other. He's attracted to me and he always finds me... in different ages and forms, but he always comes back to... well... we just end up hurting each other... *suddenly flops down on the cold ground, bursting out in tears, the tears she's been fighting with for the past couple of minutes* I can't do this anymore, Ragnar! I can't fight anymore! Especially not on two fronts! With the queen and now with him... I... I'm so tired... weary of life... I just... had enough... *her head falls down on the floor and her mane covers her face as she sobs violently*
jordy_dash commented…
(( I feel really bad now, *strokes summers mane* its K, Jordy's here for you)) più di un anno fa
NocturnalMirage commented…
haha, aww! :3 più di un anno fa
jordy_dash commented…
summer and ragnar... and tsura... steel? probs obsidian... più di un anno fa
Ds:*begins building two galleons and a man o' war* time to pirate a dead country...

Fd:*walks out of the cave but the sunlight blinds him* Agh! *looks away* its bright... *his mane/tail/coat is messy and he begins to smooth it with his hooves* I look a rumble... I have no friends... Im doomed
Ragnar stands still for a moment, then walks up to Summer, gently placing his hoof on her shoulders. As she continues to cry, Ragnar raises her chin and fondles her mane away from her face. He gives a small side smile, making eye contact with her even though she refuses.

Ragnar: Listen to me, Summer Pride. I love you. I love your intelligence, courage, and beauty! And of course your fiery hips. I know you still suffer from your past, but you must know that the only thing you can do is move forward. I know how much pain that stallion caused. I want you to know that he was- IS a coward, and had no right to lay hooves on a beautiful mare like you! *gently strokes Summer’s cheeks* You told me you had to escape after Unicornia lost the war, correct? I don’t blame you at all. I’ve seen your tactics, and I know you tried everything to keep a stable community… Look at me, Summer. I want you to know that there is somepony in the world that loves you. Yes, I’m just a one-hoof poor pirate with a drinking problem, but I have feelings too. I know you were probably teased as a filly, and that no one liked you. That everypony feared you. Am I right? But that is not true, love. They were wrong, Summer! They were wrong! You are not an outcast! You are not alone! And If you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself, Summer, then get a better mirror! Look a little closer! You are beyond beautiful. You are a survivor, because despite everypony that tried to bring you down, you are here today! *theres a long pause as he catches his breath* Maybe you didn’t belong to a group, or even a kingdom! Perhaps they picked you last in games or everything. Perhaps they never talked to you! Maybe they feared you because you were too strong. *removes locks of Summer’s mane, making her scar visible* But you need to believe. THEY WERE WRONG… All the things he has done to you.. I’d skin him alive for you.. With you, love, I have a purpose. Someone to love and cherish! And I will not let that just fly by me. You made my heart beat after six years. I love you, Summer. I love you more than anyone in the world, and my heart breaks when you cry.

Tsura stares at the scene behind a window as her eyes constrict, but she doesn't dare let a tear fall. She swallows a knot of jealousy. Her eyes twitch, and her breathing accelerates. Although it looks like she's going to cry, she hysterically laughs at herself and looks away.
jordy_dash commented…
((... is it just me o in that speech did anyone else think how funny it would be if a boulder crushed summer right infront of him? no? just me? go back in the insane corner? with all the padding? ok)) più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
Tsura: *slits your throat* No. più di un anno fa
jordy_dash commented…
ooooo what te say! that te only meant waaaay! più di un anno fa
Summer: looks deeply into Ragnar's eyes through her tears and messed up eyeliner for quite a while. They don't move, they don't speak they are just gazing at each other. Then she unexpectedly wraps her hooves around the stallion's neck and pulls him closer while she leans forward and their lips merge in a deep, passionate kiss.
Fd:*uses magic and is now wearing a black suit with a red cape* I need to return home... *teleports to a castle miles away* my baby... *walks down its halls, breathing in the atmosphere* its so beautiful... *the castle is made of ice and snow* ah... I have returned to Winter Modesty *walks into the throne room where a black rhodium circlet with ruby gems embedded in it is and picks up the crown and then sits on the throne* home...

Ds:*has reinforced the city and is now sitting in the captains room of the man o' war* sweet

Fd:home... *puts on the circlet and feels the power come running to him*
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
(Oh yeah...were going to Manila today to watch the new Fast and the Furious movie so...yeah,try not to post too much? If you don't mind me asking...)
Jade_23 commented…
Aye aye! *salutes* più di un anno fa
Sure thing, we'll try to keep it slow! :3 più di un anno fa
jordy_dash commented…
no probs ali' più di un anno fa
Ragnar suddenly opens his eyes in shock, then wraps his hooves around Summer's hips; pulling her even more closer. He returns the loving, passionate kiss. The gypsy suddenly carries the unicorn up, and gently leans her against the wall of the stronghold. He holds her between his waist, and continues the deep, fiery kiss.
jordy_dash commented…
I feel so awkward Leggere this... its like that night I spent just Leggere HS fan fics... oh and tumblr... lots of tumblr and I was about to make a "keep it pg-13" joke but decided not to... also te both done things I find hard Scrivere about... romance and baciare and *wonk* if te get what im saying though te hopefully wont go into the *wonk* area... hopefully... this is rather long ... does this classify as talking to myself? più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
Nah, it's PG-13, trust me. I've seen kids Film with baciare scenes like this, so we're a-okay! It's perfectly fine for this scene to happen, we've had worse swear scenes in the past. This is called.. ROMANCE. xD più di un anno fa
jordy_dash commented…
mirage! I read fan fiction, god damn I read limone fan fiction (explicit) but Leggere it about mlp just made wonder "have we gone too far?" but then I just looked at m. tumblr and was like nah... theres worse stuff più di un anno fa
Fd:*teleports into the stronghold* jist borrowing "Sugar" heh... See what I did there with sugar and how you. Say that if you kiss someone youre getting sugar, im clever *grabs ahab's crosshairs*
Summer wraps her hind legs around the stallion and her grasp around him grows even tighter but then she suddenly pulls away, yet her breathing is heavy and fast and her cheeks are fired up.

Summer: Not here! I'm not a cheap mare from the whorehouse! *takes Ragnar's hoof and leads him to her own personal bed chambers in the highest tower and once she closes the door behind them, she stares at the stallion with a strange, predator-like grin on her face and a bit creepy, never before seen voracious spark in her eyes* You wanted me, you got me! You're all mine, boy! *pushes him onto the bed with a surprising strength for a mare then jumps on him, kissing him tenderly and passionately again...

and the camera would slowly move upwards to the window or toward the fireplace nearby, ending the scene. ;)
alinah_09 commented…
Thank te xD that would have been even più akwardly embarassing to read xD più di un anno fa
Fd: walks into the room do you have any tea bags... *eyes wide open* yea you do... Ill be going now*slam. Door shut*...
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Still lies in bed, wanting to speak with Wheat, but is not sure if she is awake or not)
jordy_dash commented…
wind thank god youre here... theyre *wonk*ing and im scared man... *holds him* we need to stick together! the scottish and the american! it was so awkward to read! *cries* più di un anno fa
oh come on, don't make such a big deal about it, it's romance and we stayed within the confines of decency, goddamn it! più di un anno fa
jordy_dash commented…
...i... what... *dies*X_X.... *back alive* it was just a misspell of *wink* XD plus I Amore judge Judy!(not the person, the show) più di un anno fa
Fd:... I dont know whether to blush... Have a nose bleed or laugh at the tiny thing (buuuuuuuuuuurn)
(All right, that's enough of that, we're moving on, skipping a few hours and whatnot. Let's fast forward to next morning, perhaps.)
Fd:*in his castle and is now at full fitness* I am now a strength in equestria... *walks out his castle and looks towards the stronghold* soon... Soon I will get my revenge... *burns down the entire forest around him in one blink, he then laughs*
(I agree with Mirage)
Longsword: (Wakes up) Good morning, Wheat
Ds:*puts hammer down and yawns* blimey... Buildin' three ships and defences for a towwn is fuckin' hard an' tiring... *sits down* noww to become a mercenary... *lifts up wand and fires it into the air*
The next morning..

Ragnar lies on the wrinkled sheets, shirtless. Two empty glasses of rum are placed on the nearby table. The sound of birds chirping suddenly wakes the gypsy up. He opens his blue eyes and the first thing he sees is Summer lying on his arm. He gives a small smile, and rests his head on the pillow again, chuckling beneath his breath.

Tsura appears sitting on a branch of a tree, the lion fur coat wrapped around her. She has a pale face of the coldness, and white lips. She stares at the destroyed city with her bloodshot eyes. The gypsy swallows, looking around. She then pulls out her sword and stares at it with curiosity and sinful thoughts in her mind..

Wheat: *smiles at Longsword as she gets ready* Good Morning, love. Slept well?
Longsword: (Hugs her passionately) Ever since I've been with you, I've always sleep well
Fd:*sighs and sits down* its not the same without other ponies... *a glass of champagne appears in his hoof and he drinks it* fuckin' lonely... Always the bad guy..m What do they know... *drinks three more glasses* Cod damn summer... *looks at the sky* if I died would any one notice?
Ds:*montage about him finding ponies and bringing them to his town until he has 30 ponies* Ok! Choose a house, it shall be yours for the rest of your life, you shall receivve jobs by evvening and if you wwant a specific job, talk to me in my quarters in the man o' wwar *salutes* you are dismissed! *turns and walks away*
???:ummm... Sir
Ds:*continues walking without looking back* yes?
???: umm can I join you in being a... Mercenary?
Ds:*is surprised* i.... Wwhats your name?
???: its lunar fury sir...
Ds:*he turns to see a pegasus with a black coat, a dark purple mane/tail witch also had a white streak, she has dark purple eyes* wwell Lunar... I wwill need to see your skills... In an hour meet me in the training area, near the barracks ok?
Lunar:ok sir! *walks away*
Summer awakens by Ragnar's side and realizes he was looking at her in her sleep. But she remains silent just smiles warmly at him for a while, making deep eye contact. Then she glances at the window and sees the Sun is already up.

Summer: Oh, look at the time! *kisses him on the cheek and quickly gets out of the bed* Come on, my dear! We have work to do! she throws Ragnar's clothes on the bed on her way to her beauty desk*

Meanwhile in Canterlot...

Obsidian Pearl is awakened by the strange flickering light of the Eye of Anubis, hanging down on her neck.

Pearl: That's odd...

She stares at the Amulet but as soon as she touches it, the Eye projects some kind of holographic image which shows Equestria from a bird's view. The vision crosses rivers, lakes, highlands and mountains until it shows Dual Scar's town, where he's recruiting ponies. After that the vision moves away, flying through valley and frozen landscapes to reveal FD in his castle. Then the image dissolves like dust in the wind. Pearl blinks in utter confusion, unable to rationalize what she has just seen.

Pearl: Hmm... Interesting! It appears there are some new players in the game... A hydran and an alicorn. I did not see that coming! *furrows a brow* I don't like it. *rubs chin for a while, clearly thinking, her sharp mind switches to overdrive, then she channels Claymore* Claymore, come in! Respond at once!
Fd:*opens eyes* I want to blow something up... *flies towards a city and goes above it* time for everyone to know *mane,tail,eyes and hooves go on fire and he sends one fire charge at the large city and he waits smiling* MY POWER! *the city is destroyed by the blast and he begibs laughing maniacally* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHABAHAHAHA

Ds:*in the training yard with his wand ready* 1... 2... *blasts three dummies* 3... Headshot...
Lunar:*claps* that was really good sir!
Ds:oh lunar... I nevver kneww you wwere there... Wwell grab a weapon of your choice
Lunar:ok sir! *takes a rapier* ok sir im ready!
Ds:a fast wweapon? Good choice *picks up a cutlass* ok... Try to hit me...
Lunar:*with incredible speed she reaches him and throws a stab*
Ds:*is shocked but smiles and parries* woah!
Claymore: (As he is spying on Steel Sword, he hears her) Yes, my queen, what is it
Ragnar: *yawns and sits on the edge of the bed for a while with a strange smile. He reaches for his hook and stands up, putting on his white shirt and black jacket* *He then walks towards Summer and laughs, wrapping his hooves around her waist* Mmm.. You finally decided to join me for a nightcap.
Summer: *brushes her mane and puts some make up on in front of the mirror* And I do not regret it. You made me feel so alive again! Something I haven't felt in decades!

Pearl: There's been a change in plans. We ran out of time. You must engage immediately when you get near the queen. Try to kill her or at least incapacitate her so she could not perform her royal duties. Then return to Canterlot at once! A new force emerged which I did not calculate with. I expect you to be here by sunset for your new assignment!
Claymore: Yes, my queen (You got lucky, you nosy bag of flesh. You have no idea) (Rushes to the room in which Summer is in)
(Meanwhile)
Steel Sword: (See's Claymore running through the stronghold) (Why is he in such a hurry) (Quickly follows him)
(Im surprised you actually made your promise)

Astral: *practicing by shooting dead trees near the cliff with guns* hmmm...i kinda missed there,do it again. *shoots the same place as his other shot in the middle of the tree he marked* better. Well...*reloads* do i even have bullets left? Huh...pretty low...*levitates used bullets then uses a spell he pearned to make them good as new* sorta like a fragment of a time reverse spell,right father? *puts them in his pouches of bullets* it should be enough...but i need to find more,or if my house still survived...*sigh* this is somewhat stressful...*walks near the cliff and sits,overlooking* huh...no wonder Steel and Longsword were sitting here,the views great...minus the destruction in the city...*feels the cool breeze*
Fd:*looks towards canterlot* THE REAL THRONE IS THERE! *powers down* ... That place shall be mine soon... Oh so soon... *lands in the crater he created and begins to fill it with lava*
Astral: what the...? What the heck is that?!
Steel: (As she follows Claymore, she see's the crater of lava) What in the world?
Fd:*rises from the giant crater of lava* All shall now know of my power *teleports to his castle and laughs* theyre all so weak...

Ds:DODGE!*goes for a cut but Lunar dodges and then attacks, he parries and kicks her, before putting his cutlass on her shoulders,he then smirks* you're dead *takes sword away and laughs* god youre strong
Lunat:thanks sir!
Ds: you're a merc, now... So go rest, I shall now begin giving out jobs
Astral: *suddenly stands up and runs towards the entrance of the stronghold* i have to inform everypony about this...
Claymore: (Keeps rushing to Summer) (I gotta kill her. She must die. If I don't kill her, it will be me that dies)
Fd:*sings* I hate a moral coward, one that lacks a manly spark, I despise a man whos too afraid to go home in the dark, I always spend my evening where theres women, wine an' song, but like a man I always bring my little wife along, im a member of the midnight crew... *looks at ahab's crosshairs* you shall help me... *laughs* hahahhahahahaha
(Meanwhile)
Longsword: (Still has his arms wrapped around Wheat) Wheat, I've been meaning to ask you something
Astral: *going to Summer's room until room until a bad vibe crosses him,then he sees Claymore* You there! Aren't you supposed to be in shift? What is your bussiness here?
Summer: *perks up the ear and hears the explosion so she stands up and trots to the window with a concerned expression. When she looks out, she sees the smoke and the crater of lava* It's him!

Pearl: *turns toward the explosion* what the...?
Claymore: None of your goddamn business, get out of my way. I must see the queen
Fd:*writes two notes and teleports one to obsidian and one to summer and they say "two queens' ignorance ends with destruction... Bow to your new King, XoXo Fire Vi Equestria, p.s <3 u Ragnar"*
Astral: As the Queen's Royal Adviser,it IS my bussiness. Now Talk!! (I have a bad feeling about his pony...) *charges up horn*
Claymore: You want my business. Fine. I'm an assassin (Kicks Astral hard in the stomach, and knocks him to the ground, then runs passed him toward Summer)
Summer: What's that noise now?! *trots to the door and opens it, only to find Claymore right in front of her*
Claymore: (Stares Summer in the eyes, then gives a sadistic grin) Hello, "Your Majesty"
Summer: You! *reaches out for a golden knife but it's too far away, yet it quickly flies into her hoof and she already swings it, aiming at Claymore's throat*
Astral: *teleports in behind Claymore,putting hid forehooves around his neck
Claymore: (Lets the knife sink into his throat, but doesn't even flinch as it goes in) A golden knife, huh? Valuable, sure, but it won't work. Like I said, when you destroyed the weapon that held my power, you made me even stronger (Kicks Astral off of him) But, I must return to my queen, so, if you don't mind, I will be killing you now
(Meanwhile)
Steel Sword: (Rushes in) Brother, Summer and Astral are under attack by Claymore
Longsword: WHAT?! (Picks up his pistol and sword, which are still holy weapons) Wheat, stay here. I'll be back soon (Leaves the room)
Fd:*watches this is all happening through a vision* oh my gog! HAHAHAHAH! I want to help that guy... But Nah
Astral: (shooting him is too risky...i might accidentally shoot the Queen or wake and make the other residents panic...) *levitates out holy knife* (this is all i got...not quite) *teleports in front of Claymore as heslashes knife to his throat then teleports again*