My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3376 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 3376

più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Slingshot: *grins at Meadow in a strange, menacing way for a bit* You truly have inner courage to call an ex-Black Feather a coward! And you think I didn't know he slept with that gypsy whore?! He's been craving for that exotic flesh since he was a young stallion! And just like then, she's using him now as well... but he's on his own now. He won't except any advice, especially not from me... his own mother.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Meadow: so what you're saying is, you don't care about your son anymore? You don't care if he dies, or if he gets sick? Or if he is hurt? Because those are the exact words coming out of your goddamn mouth!!!
Slingshot: I'd tread carefully if I were you, unicorn! You are walking on a sand trap! Never assume that I don't care for him! He is my son, no matter what he does!
Meadow: No, you are the liar here. You clearly stated you did not care about him. *stares at the mare with a firm face, yet creepy eyes* I can hire anypony on this island to kill him. I bet Tsura would even do it for money. Would you care about your son if he's beneath a tombstone? I would never insult you, Slingshot. You're too great of a warrior. But perhaps not so great of a mother. I have the potential to hurt him, Godmother. But it's all good, since you don't care, right? My magic is to the level where I can kill three ponies at once. I'll aim for his chest, and you bet I'll fire. *snatches the baby away from Slingshot* I'll hurt him greatly, Slingshot. I might even break his wings. And there will be no pony to stop me!
Slingshot: *smiles but her eyes remain cold and menacing* Reverse psychology... Impressive tactic! But if you do not respect that age difference between us, I truly hope you'll understand my warning. If you try anything in effort to harm my son, that deed will be your last. I assure you! A mother will always be a mother, you of all ponies should know that!!!
Meadow: Yes, you are right. I should know that, and I do. But you.. I am disappointed.. You're not even willing to give a try. But have you forgotten? I keep my promises. This, Slingshot, is one of the most solid promises I have ever made in my life. I will injure your son, and I am not afraid of what you'll try to do. If you even care, of course. I will blast him, and drown him or hit him multiple times against a tree. Yes, you might be trained soldiers, and I am a weak unicorn. But I've also gone through rough times, and believe me I've never felt so alive as I am right now. I was able to drown a thief who was once a soldier. There is no difference with Catapult. In fact, I'll go check on him right now. Perhaps he is alone as always, and I will perfectly fire one of my magic beams! Did you know one beam of magic can even lead to death? *for the first time, there is no fear in her eyes as she grins. Her face seems true to what she had said*
Slingshot: *glares at Meadow then unsheathes her sword with a rapid, skillful motion and holds the blade close to Meadow's neck* Go ahead and try... so this Humble One could fillet you personally.
Meadow: *holds the baby close as she stares at Slingshot with an apathetic expression* I do not fear you, Godmother. Not anymore. You think you can just aim a sword against my throat and call it a successful attack? You think I'll let you kill me with my sister in my hooves? I am a unicorn, Slingshot. If I have to use magic, I will. *suddenly her horn glows and she blasts the pegasus on the ground* *she elevates the soldier's sword and stabs it high in a tree* I hope you remember what your son looks like. Because in a few minutes, he might not have wings. Or a head. Good luck finding him and me. *the orange aura circulates her body, and she soon teleports with the baby in her hooves, leaving Slingshot alone*
più di un anno fa jordy_dash said…
(Sorry for being gone)
Fd:*watches in amusement but has a sword ready just in case something happens*
Ds:*in Fire's head "gonna kill one? Or even be smart and join THE queen?"*
Fd:no and never...
Ds:*ditto"why not? It would be so fun and we both know you aren't fond of any of these ponies... Or at least the most"*
Fd:shut up before I kill us.
Slingshot: You ungrateful brat! *gets up and flies out of the window looking for her son* if you lay a hoof in him, I swear to the Creator that will be the last thing you ever do!
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
(It's been quite long that i don't know what to respond at the moment,plus since school already started a few weeks ago...anyway! i was also watching Steins;Gate,that anime's awesome so far...so sciency.)
Meadow reappears faraway, blending within the crowd. She holds the foal with her caring hooves as she looks around, soon encountering her aunt, Steel Sword. She rushes through the ponies, and abruptly lies the baby on her aunt's arms.

Meadow: Aunt Steel, please watch her. I.. I must take care of something. I'll be right back! *her horn glows and she suddenly disappears in a flash*

The unicorn once again reappears in the end of the crowd, soon finding a squadron of soldiers marching. She remains invisible as she quickly hides behind some bushes, lifting her chin, peeking at the guards. In a short period of time, the mare is able to track down her target. She spots Catapult marching with the rest of the Knights. The unicorn inhales deeply as she aims her horn toward the Pegasus. Meadow's yellow horn shines with a bright orange aura, and she suddenly shoots a beam of magic towards Catapult. The stallion is soon surrounded by the aura and suddenly disappears from the crowd. Catapult is teleported in front of Meadow, who is staring at him in awe with her harmless eyes.

(What? Don't you have Summer Vacation or something like that? Oh, and me too. It's like reading a book. I lost the page and I forgot which chapter I was on. XD)
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel: (Watches the infant, caring for it) .............. A young child, filled with so much innocence, in a world that has lost it's own innocence. What a tragic curse
(Yeah, I'm sorry guys, had a lot of work with very limited free time and energy. I just hope we can continue without any trouble. :)

Catapult: *blinks in confusion as he looks around until he spots Meadow* Oh... it is you... why did you bring me here?
Meadow: Greetings once again, Catapult. I'm doing this for your own good, sir. This worked on you, and it might work on your mother. I hope you will forgive this young one. Bare with me.

Meadow charges her horn and shoots a beam of magic torwards the Pegasus. He is gently thrown against the tree with her magic, and the beam seems to be an odd spell, a spell that causes Catapult to scream out loud even though there is no pain. The screams are low, yet loud enough for Slinshot to hear and find both ponies. When the mother arrives, she sees it as a different perspective. As if Meadow is trying to kill her son.
Slingshot: What the...? CATAPULT! *lands abruptly right between the stallion and Meadow and the blades of her two short daggers are already at the unicorn's throat, almost piercing the flesh as the mares glare at each other* I told you. If you try to hurt my son, that will be the last thing you'll ever do! Just give me one good reason not to tear you apart limb from limb right now! *a discrete smirk appears on her cold features* Please say nothing!

Meadow: *holds her chin high, and looks at the mother, then at the son* Both of you do not understand... I've seen love die way too many times. My biological parents had a divorce, most of my relatives were sentenced to death for overdue taxes. I grew up with ponies constantly dying. Just because I was a unicorn does not mean I was wealthy, that I had everything! Both of you know that my mother recently passed away. And.. You know what I regret the most? I never had the chance to tell them I loved her. I spent my days fighting with her over useless crap, ignoring the fact that she was only trying to protect me. And guess what? It is too late now. *looks at Slingshot* I would never hurt your son. I can barely kill a fly. I am not like that. I needed to do it for you to make a move. I won't give up on you like everyone else did. Both of you have done wrong to me. I forgive, but I do not forget. *tilts her head at the stallion* Warrior Catapult, are you aware of your decision making? You ignore the ponies that love you, and love the ones that don't. Tsura could care less about you when she first met you. I cannot judge now, because I do not know her story. Perhaps she has been deeply hurt in the past, but undoubtedly I bet she'd still kill you for money. Sometimes, no matter how long or hard you've loved somepony, they'll never love you back. How stupid of you to think you were the only rose in her garden. Perhaps you are still a weed.. While you loved somepony that left you alone.. *turns to the mare* You ignored the one that has always been there for you since the beginning. *her salty tears begin to burn the scar on her cheek* Slingshot. Her problem is dealing with rejection. Listen, Catapult. *lowers her eyes* A thousand ponies can leave you in this world. A sister, an uncle, a brother, a best friend, even a father. But a mother never will. Slingshot gave birth to you, Catapult. She struggled in having you, and protected you from being killed, were you aware of that? I am not a goddess of love, or anything like that. I cannot say what is right and what is wrong. But what I can say, is that if we want to win this war, we will do it together. *stares at the sword against her throat with an apathetic expression* Go ahead, fillet me. I could care less. It was nice being your doormat, fairy godmother. *winces as she closes her eyes, ready for what Slingshot has in store*
Slingshot: *the mask of fury expands on her face and the grip of her blades around Meadow's neck tighten a bit more as she hisses* How dare you to mess with our family affairs?! Do not meddle in things, you do not understand!!!
Catapult: *stands up and places a gentle hoof on his mother's shoulder* Mother...
Slingshot: *remains silent and pierces her sharp magenta eyes into Meadow's for a few more seconds, clearly struggling with her killer instincts then... lets her go all of a sudden and takes a step back* I... value your courage and your inner strength, Meadow. You risked your life for somepony who tried to take yours in the long past... why?
Meadow: *swallows as she can now breathe normally* I.. I don't know.. I've been taught to believe in the good in everypony. To be kind, selfless. I knew if you could fake a smile, it meant that you knew how because you've had a real one before. I just.. I just wanted to see you happy.. I don't know why.. It just seemed interesting and at some point it made me happy as well.
Slingshot: *flashes a very discrete, almost invisible but recognizable, true smile at Meadow* Hmm... the world will need ponies like you... who can always distinguish right from wrong. *looks at her son* Unlike us.
Meadow: No, do not say that. Both of you are good ponies. Catapult risked his life many times for the one he truly loves, and you, Slingshot, you as well have risked your life for the one you love. But it is foolish of both of you to ignore one another, and pretend it is not important. *grabs Catapult's hoof, then connects it with Slingshot.* Enough hiding your feelings, both of you.

( Meadow is such an adorable savior. Sorry, couldn't help it.)
Slingshot: *winces a little* I... I have never established physical contact with my son like that...
Catapult: Perhaps it IS time for us to talk things over, mother.

(indeed she is! :3 )
Meadow: *smiles at the family* I.. Should leave you two alone. I'll see both of you soon, though. Oh, and Slingshot, I'm still counting on you to care for Wheat.. Bye now! *dissapears in a flash of a horn*

• • • •

Tsura: ...I'm sorry, Ragnar.. For everything.
Ragnar: *ignores her sister as he continues to fly*
Tsura: I'm sorry I was jealous. I'm sorry that I've been an ignorant thief. I'm sorry I haven't the sister of the year.. The truth of all of this, is that I was scared. I was scared that if I allowed myself to be happy once again, the world would come crashing down on me. And I wasn't sure if I would to able to survive that once more. I was jealous of you and Summer, because you were the only one who cared for me along with my mother and I did not want to lose that. I do miss her. She was the one who gave me my wings back, and I am forever grateful. I know she has talked with Wheat behind my back, but she actually did trust me. I've been an ignorant, selfish pony because I find it difficult to trust ponies who once tried killing me!!! Who captured me, and made me the monster I am today!!! You know the drill, Ragnar. They tortured me every single day in the institution. I was a slave. Working under the hot sun. Starving myself, burning my hooves for disobeying. Trying to not die of hyperthermia during winter. Remember that comfortable bed we shared as kids? Well I no longer had a bed. I had a pile of hay! I slept in a farm! I almost froze to death! *exhales deeply* ...I know I am a cold blooded snake. A snake does not care about others, but itself. It'll eat its own husband, and abandon its children. You are a black bear. You care for everyone around you, and attack as a force of defense and protection. We are two very different souls. Yet our parents were as well, but they managed to make it through. .. Please, Ragnar.. You are the only family I have left.. Mother died. Our uncles died. Our cousins died. Our whole tribe is done... And I just want to forget the misery of my life, and relive the happy memories when we were kids. The way we laughed, the way we played, the way we danced, the way we told stories, the way we were a family.
Ragnar: *furrows eyebrow* And suddenly you care who lives and dies?
Tsura: Eh, I have a small list.
Ragnar: Hah, yes of course. May I ask, who's in it?
Tsura: You are.
Ragnar: *scoffs* Yes, sure. That is why you tried killing me earlier. That is why you drove a scythe into my stomach. Do not feed me fables, Tsura. You want all the Equestrians on that island dead.
Tsura: Do you really think that low of me, brother?
Ragnar: Yes, as a matter of fact I do. You see, I also think you use me.
Tsura: What?
Ragnar: Ever since you returned, things changed. You only used me as extra strength in robbing.
Tsura: No, brother! That is not true!
Ragnar: You only helped them because Summer promised you a recompense. I for one stayed as my decision.
Tsura: Ragnar, plea-
Ragnar: Now that I think of it, you might also be the responsible one for Summer's death!!!
Tsura: W-What?!
Ragnar: You stood guard that night, no?!
Tsura: I..
Ragnar: *widens his eyes* What were you doing?!
Tsura: ...
Ragnar: How could you?! Were you aware of the intruders?!
Tsura: ...no..
Ragnar: *rapidly turns around and shakes his sister violently, screaming at her* WERE YOU AWARE OF THEM?!
Tsura: NO!!!!
Ragnar: *glares at his sister* What is wrong with you, Tsura? I am one of the few who know the true you. You used to be the nicest pony of the tribe. You were generous, kind, loving. Where did the years go? Why don't you ever let others see the good in you?
Tsura: *sniffs* When ponies see good they expect good.. And I can't live up to anypony's expectations.
Ragnar: *shakes his head in disapproval and pushes the gypsy aside, then continues his flight with angered eyes* She should've torn off your head instead of your wings!!!!
Tsura: *lowers her ears* I know..
Ragnar: Now dry those crocodiles tears and watch out for those monsters!!!
As the twins patrol the skies around the island, they hear a sudden scream, slicing through the air like knife through butter. a flock of ponies are running away, screaming in fear. There are growls and moans coming from the forest nearby and soon, strange silhouettes emerge from the shadows of the trees.

Random pony: They turned!!!! They turned!!!
Ragnar: *perks his ears and looks down* Did you hear that?! A voice! We must help them!
Tsura: What have they done for us?
Ragnar: *rolls eyes* Come on! *nose dives towards the crowd*
Tsura: *sighs and follows*

The twins land between the dead and the living, and quickly jump into action. Both gypsies quickly stab the zombies attacking. Tsura skillfully swings her body into the air and slices her sword within the zombie's brain. Ragnar simply throws them across and penetrates his hook within their heads.
The gypsies soon finish off the pack of zombies and focus their attention to the panicking civilians. They don't see Landslide running towards them from a distance.

Landslide: Watch out!!! Watch out!!! They...

The dead bodies begin to tremble like a leaf and soon revive, despite their brain injuries. only then the twins realize that these are different zombies. There's dried blood that came out of their ears, nostrils and eyes and they appear to be faster, they don't just wobble anymore they actually begin to run fast after the civilians!
Tsura: *stares in horror and awe as the zombies form themselves once again* What on earth-
Ragnar: Tsura! Fly! Grab as much civilians as you can! *rises from the ground and tries to block the dead from following them by swinging his sword around* Go, now!!!!
Tsura: *quickly nods and leads the civilians to a different direction*
Landslide: *arrives to the scene and start decimating the zombies, but he's getting overwhelmed by this new breed and many of the civilians get bit and turn rapidly within just a matter of seconds* Get the ponies out of here, I'll hold them off!
Ragnar: *throws a zombie down and smashes its head once again* Understood! *joins his sister who is gathering the civilians*
Tsura: Where do we take them?!
Ragnar: Anywhere!!! Just out of here!
Tsura: *nods* I'll defend from below. You know these areas more than I do! *falls behind from the crowd and tries to keep the new zombies from reaching them*
Landslide: *raises his hooves to create a high wall of earth between them and the undead but it only buys them a few minutes since the new breed of zombies climb up on it and jump onto their victims like hunters*
Tsura: *swiftly flies and follows the crowd, but slows down for Landslide to catch up* Landslide, how are we suppose to defeat them if their invincible?! And how can we save a crowd of earth ponies if we have to leave this area? They can't fly like us! You have Magic! I do as well, but my kind requires a lot of concentration!! Do something! Oh! The cross!!! That weird cross of teleportation you have! Use it! Hurry!!! *turns her body and flies toward the zombies, slicing their hooves off for it to be difficult to run for them*
Landslide: I cannot teleport this many with that method! it's meant for two maybe three ponies only! These things are too fast!

Then there is a strange, echoing, disembodied voice that is clearly audible to everypony says something...

???: BURN THEM!
Tsura: *scratches her ears as she tries to ignore the voice that she believes it is in her head* Wait.. Is it just me, or..? Do you hear that? Burn them? *looks at the crowd of the dead following them and her eyes widen* Burn them! Landslide, your the one with the magic, burn them!!!
Landslide: *looks at the gypsy with seemingly confused eyes* what are you talking about? I am an Elemental, yes, but Fire is not my element! Earth is! I cannot create fire!
Tsura: Then how are we suppose to create fire?! We can't just grab two sticks and rub them together. There is no time!
Landslide: *rubs his temple, clearly struggling with his own self and something comes out of his mouth that he hasn't sad for decades...* Goddamn it... *then he opens his arms, head facing towards the sky* Give me a sign! Please!!! If I do this... will you be merciful? the time has not yet come... but... I cannot just stand here with idling hooves!
???: DO IT! SET ME FREE! I AM TIRED OF JUST SPECTATING THIS HELL!!! SET ME FREE!!!
Landslide: There's too much at stake! Not just the fate of these few dozen but the fate of the entire world!!!
Ragnar: *joins the conversation* What's the hold up?!
Tsura: Landslide is probably talking to the "great" creator once again!
Ragnar: What are they talking about?!
Tsura: I don't know. But what I do know, is that we must set those zombies on fire!
Ragnar: *searches through his pockets* Bloody Hell.. I left the matches for my cigars in my caravan!
Longsword: (Still trying to get everyone ready for the attack)
???: Set me free! SET ME FREE!
Landslide: No! He is here too!
???: I know, I'm not blind!!!
Landslide: Are you seriously willing to take that chance?
???: Right here, right now, there is no other way! I am the only one who can stop those things!
Landslide: But... you yourself said it like a hundred times: stick to the plan!
???: I am tired of seeing all these deaths!
Landslide: your selfishness has poisoned your mind! if the changeling queen finds out about this... and for what? for a few dozens of civilians? What about the greater good?!
??? you sound just like your father! RELEASE ME AT ONCE!!!
Landslide: Fine... it's always been pointless to argue with you once you made up that stubborn mind of yours!
???: Do it! Too much time has already been wasted! Let me go!!!
Landslide: All right. But mark my words! Because of this... YOU will suffer more than anypony else in the world.
As the ponies continue to run, they realize they soon reached a dead end. They are now facing the endless pit of water. They all turn their back to the sea, and stare in horror at the beasts.

Tsura: We're gonna die.. *glares at Ragnar* This is what we get for helping Equestrians!!! I told you! I told you everything comes with a price!!!
Ragnar: *lowers his head as he stares at his sister, then back at the ground* We don't go down without a fight, Tsura. Come on!!! Everyone, get in the water and stay near the shore!!! *charges at the zombies with his sister*
Longsword: (Has his group well equipped) Okay, everyone. Lets go and find the others (Leads the way)
Landslide: *raises his hoof and opens up a "cross-portal". through the blinding light, somepony comes through. A second later, the attacking zombies turn into a giant ball of fire and soon turn to ashes. The light is still too bright but it soon fades away and a familiar - to someponies - a kind silhouette emerges from the light with a strange, unidentifiable expression on her face.
Longsword: (As he is walking, he soon sees more zombies ahead. He orders his group to hide, and then gets the attention of the zombies. As they walk toward the area, the soldiers jump from the bushes and fire at the zombies, killing them)
Longsword: Good work. Now lets continue (Continues walking with the group)
Tsura: *stands up and shakes the dust off her body. Her eyes wander forward as she lifts her chin, but suddenly her jaw drops in shock and confusion. She tilts her head towards her brother who is still on the ground, and yells at him in Romani* Ragnár!!!!
Ragnar: *shakes his head and fixes his bent hook* Qui pashë? *turns around and follows Tsura's gaze* *his blue eyes widen as he stares at the silhouette in awe* No.. That is not possible.. Can it be?
Longsword: (See's the light ahead) What the..... Come on (Leads them to the light)
Summer: Yes, it is. All can be explained! But right now...you will have to get these ponies to safety. and I... will have to incinerate the quarantine block altogether...
Longsword: (Still walking) It's going to take us a while before we can get to the light
Pony: Are you sure we'll make it
Longsword: I'm positive. We have a perfect tactic for warfare. As long as we keep the strategy in mind, we'll be safe
Ragnar ignores Summer's words, and instead, gallops towards her with joy. He smiles brightly and slides a hoof up her cheek, curling one of her locks behind her ear. The gypsy unexpectedly leans closer wrapping his hooves around the mare, and kisses the elemental unicorn on her lips, leaving a taste of sweet rum in her mouth.

Ragnar: I thought I lost you forever!
Summer: *enjoys the kiss but only for an evanescent moment then pushes the stallion away* You have. Do not get too close to me! My presence - just like my brother's - on this plain of existence is merely temporary! We were sent back to carry out our objectives and save your world from this evil!
Ragnar: Wait, what? What do you mean by temporary, Summer? You will not stay? You will return to the afterlife?