My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3376 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 3376

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Tsura: Concerned? About her reaction? What can she do?
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: Nothing, really. It's our life, not hers. I just don't know how to tell her... this is all very new to me as well, it's a lot to process...
Tsura: Well, you can start off by saying you screwed over.. *smirks* And it's true. I wanted to sleep, but you, tough guy, wanted to impress this gypsy. *mimics Catapult* "Oh, Tsura. Your body is like the summer." I know I started it, but you ended it. *grins*
Catapult: Go ahead and rub it in. won't change the fact that I love you though.
Tsura: If not accepting responsibility for your actions is another way to say you love me, then I love you too. *lowers her chin and begins to groom Catapult's cheeks and neck with her tongue once again as a sign of love, tickling his whole face*
Catapult: *chuckles a bot cos of the tickles* I love it when you do that! But you're right... I gotta talk to her. She has to know. No matter what happened in the past, she's still my mother.
Tsura: *stops what she's doing* Then go tell her, before it is too late.. I would, but I don't like her. Announce that she is soon to be a grandmother of a colt.. But then come right back! I don't want to sleep alone! And I'm not finished grooming you.. You still have split ends on your cheeks.. So come back!
Catapult: *grins at the mare* I'd never leave you! All right then, I'll be back in a jiffy... *stands up, flares his wings and flies towards Slingshot's cabin*
Tsura: Good.. *turns in circles on the cloud twice and lies down in a curled up ball*
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Blunderbuss: (Gets sick from the water) (At least I was able to get past the lie detector. That damn mare. I need to keep an eye on her)
As Tsura continues to stare at the stars with her current thoughts, she twitches her left ear from the sudden noise from below. The gypsy turns around and crawls to the edge of the cloud, staring down at the ground looking for the place where the noise had come from. Her blue eyes wander back and forth, until they stumble upon the young unicorn, Meadow. The Pegasus arches both of her eyebrows as she glares at mare below. The unicorn seems to be dressed nicely, holding a handful of white, beautiful daisies that's scent fills the air. Both of the mare's eyes accidentally meet.

Meadow: Oh, Tsura.. I didn't see you there. He-
Tsura: A while ago you said goodnight. Why are you still up? And why are you talking to me?
Meadow: Um.. Well.. You see.. It's midnight.
Tsura: I know that, you unicorn!
Meadow: A-and its my mother's- Wheat's birthday.. I'm going to leave her a flower... She loved daisies. Oh, and I’m wearing her dress as well.. *spins around* It fits me perfectly! She wanted me to wear this earlier for the graduation in school.. *smiles with her freckled cheeks and nose* Do you like it?
Tsura: *scoffs* No. You look like a pumpkin with a dress from the street!
Meadow: ..Oh.. W-Well My daddy said I looked pretty-
Tsura: Well your dad is a good liar.
Meadow: *lowers her ears* ..okay..
Tsura: Huh. Who else knows about this?
Meadow: No one.. I sneaked out of camp.. Toy Sword wanted to come but I told him to stay in case my father woke up. I-I hope I'm not disturbing you..
Tsura: You are. Very much. Summer burnt those areas, there is nothing left.
Meadow: I know, but that doesn't mean my mother doesn't deserve a birthday gift.. I would always bring her breakfast with a flower on her special day.. Do you think she already decomposed?
Tsura: No. It takes years for that.
Meadow: Good.. I would also stare at the clouds with her all day.. She always dreamed of being able to touch one.
Tsura: Is that so? She's right.. Clouds are quite relaxing.
Meadow: Really? That sounds nice. I've always wanted to lie on a cloud as well.
Tsura: *smirks behind her hoof* Is that so?
Meadow: Yeah, but you know.. Unicorns can't even stand on a cloud..
Tsura: Oh, that's just a myth.
Meadow: *perks her ears* Really? But I read in a book-
Tsura: Will you trust an old book or a pegasus that currently lives on the clouds?
Meadow: I..
Truss: Yes! Would you like to try?
Meadow: But I must get to her tombstone.. *tilts her head* You are acting so nice. Does that mean you forgive me for drowning you?
Tsura: Of course. I deserved it anyway. Here, I'll fly you to a cloud.
Meadow: *smiles* Thank you, Tsura! Ooh, I've always wondered what a cloud feels like. From so much gazing at them with my mom, I fell in love with them!
Tsura: *grins and she nose dives and lands besides Meadow* It'll be a fun ride. *rises once again and hovers above Meadow, wrappings her hooves around her stomach and lifting her from the ground*
Meadow: *holds the flowers closely* Oh, how fun! I already have something to talk about as soon as I arrive to her stone! She will be so happy once I tell her about this! Are clouds really as soft as pegasi say?
Tsura: *rises in the sky holding the mare* You'll have to try it to find out.

In less than a minute, the two mares were already ten feet in the air. Tsura hovered with the mare above a nice, large cloud.

Tsura: Ready to touch your first cloud?
Meadow: *nods* Yes, thank you, Tsura! You are so nice!
Tsura: Alright! *releases the mare from her grasp*

As Meadow falls, the distance between the mare and the cloud decrease. She finally hits the white, smooth billow. She feels the soft cloud in her hooves, and the strong breeze hitting her face. Although, her excited smile suddenly disappears when she realizes she does not stop falling. The unicorn panics as she goes through the cloud, and she looks at the gypsy who has a huge, satisfied smirk on her face. Meadow begins to scream as she stares in horror at the sky expanding, too scared to even use her horn. The mare suddenly crashes hard against the ground, rolling forward and landing on a pile of mud. She slowly lifts her head up, struggling to hide her tears. She swallows hard as the stitches she'd done for the scar on her face were opened because of the harsh fall. Scratches covered her neck and hooves, and her purple, medieval gown was now ruined along with her curled mane. The salty tears begin to run down her face, soaking into the ground. The beautiful flowers that she was holding were now covered in mud, with fallen petals and broken stems. Meadow hears a familiar laugh from behind, who appears to be Tsura lying on the edge of a cloud.

Tsura: Oh, dear Meadow. *smirks* I hope you don't think ill of me.. Just keep in mind that when you screw with me, I screw with you!!! Think twice before you decide to use thy pathetic magic against me! Next time I will turn you into a rat! Do you know what snakes do to rats?! Haha! Oh, and forget about the mare you call a mother. She's dead. A simple flower won't change anything! Now get up and leave!
Meadow: *sniffs as she quietly cries on the floor*
Tsura: You're weak! Pathetic! Useless! I should've sliced your throat as soon as I got out of the water! *unsheathes her sword, and aims at the unicorn below. She extends her hoof and throws the sword down towards the mare. The sword slices through the air and penetrates the edge of her right forearm, slicing off some skin and stabbing the ground*
Meadow: Ahhh! *lowers her two ears as she stares at the crumpled flowers, weeping. She struggles trying to stand up, wiping off the mud off her silky, ruined dress and turning around, facing the gypsy* I'm so s-sorry, Tsura.. I s-swear I never meant to hurt you.. I just miss Wheat.. A-and now.. I can't see her looking like a dirty, wounded pig!! *swallows as her red hurt eyes wander on the floor* T-Those were the last of her favorite flowers of the woods.. And this dress was the last thing I had of her!!! *cries and wipes off the blood from her lip and nose, and begins to gallop with difficulty away*
Tsura: *stares at the mare run in fear and gives a satisfied grin* That'll teach you Equestrian to mess with me again!!!!

Meadow continues to limp back to camp, keeping quiet although she is screaming inside of pain as she walks through the tents. The unicorn runs into the woods, back to the small lake from earlier. She takes off the dirty purple dress that was once her mom's, leaving her under clothes. The mare sniffs as she stares at it, dipping it into the water and trying to scrub the dirt off. Three drops of blood from her cheek fall into the water, joined with crystal salty tears. She continues to breathe heavily, quietly crying. Meadow lifts her emerald teary eyes, where they suddenly widen as she sees the pony from afar on the creek. The mare stares at Blunderbuss in shock and confusion.

Meadow: ...W-What are you doing here? *sniffs* I-I thought I left you a bottle full of water back in the tent.
Blunderbuss: (Goddamn that mare. I can't stand her getting in the way) I just came for a walk (Looks over her) My goodness. What on earth happened to you
Meadow: ..I..I slipped and fell in a pool full of mud and rocks.. *sniffs* I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you.. I.. Was never able to ask what your name was..
Blunderbuss: My name? Oh yes, it's Sweet Roll. And I don't think you just feel and ended up like this. You had to have fallen from much more of a height then just a simple trip
Meadow: Sweet Roll? That reminds me of my mother, Wheat Roll.. You see, today is her birthday and I was planning on leaving some flowers on her tombstone without my family knowing.. But I guess it just ended up a disaster.. *pulls the dress out of the water and squeezes it* But thanks for c-caring.. I must go before my father wakes up.. He'll be awfully mad..
Blunderbuss: I'm sorry to hear about your mother. If it helps, I have a flower right here (Shows her a daisy)
Meadow: *stares at the flower with flushed cheeks* Oh my.. I thought there were no more.. *gently grabs the flower with a smile* Thank you, Sweet Roll. You're the only pony who has shown nothing but kindness to me.. *walks up to him and kisses his cheek*
Blunderbuss: Of course. If there is no kindness in the world, then there is no point in-
Steel Sword: (Comes by) Meadow, I see you have been talking to a new visitor here
Meadow: *perks her ears as her eyes widen, quickly turning around and lowering her head* Oh.. Aunt Steel Sword.. I was just.. Washing this dress..
Steel Sword: Oh, it's fine dear. But, do you mind if I speak with him alone for a moment
Meadow: O-Oh, yes.. Of course.. *puts the flower between her mane and ear* *turns her head and smiles and Blunderbuss* Bye now! *grabs the humid dress and walks off with her head low*
Blunderbuss: What would you like to talk about miss
Steel Sword: I know you work with the Changelings, and their queen
Blunderbuss: Wha-what? I don't know what you're talking about
Steel Sword: I can see the wickedness in your eyes. I know your heart is as black as the Changelings
Blunderbuss: So, you really believe that I am in leauge with the queen (His appearance changes from a friendly to evil and sadistic) Well, you may just be right.
Steel Sword: I don't want you near my niece or anyone
Blunderbuss: And will they believe you. No. Not at all. To them, I am just an innocent street urchin who survived the attack in Canterlot. I may be lying to them, but to serve the queen, it is worth it
Steel Sword: I won't let you get away with this
Blunderbuss: And what will you do? Kill me? In a camp filled with ponies? Ha! There's nothing you can do but just accept that I am here and live with it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be off to bed
Steel Sword: (Stands their, angrily)

Longsword: (Wakes up, looking at the side of the bed where Wheat would be) (It's still hard to believe that she isn't here anymore. Of course, I just have to accept it) (Looks around) Where is Meadow?
Toy Sword: *opens his sleepy eyes* ..huh? Oh.. Um.. I-I don't know..

The tent suddenly opens, where Meadow appears all bruised up with a flower on her ear. She holds Wheat's dress in her arms and lies the gown on the bed for it to dry.

Meadow: I'm right here, dad.. *goes for her medical supplies and sits in front of a small broken mirror. She begins to clean her face and stitch her scar once again*
Longsword: (Looks at her forehead) Dear god, what happened to you, Meadow
Meadow: *lowers her ears and she cuts the last piece of thread for the stitches* I.. I fell.. *takes out the flower from her mane and places it on the table* *picks up a brush from aside and begins to comb the twigs and dirt off her mane, with soft tears falling from her eyes*
Longsword: I know that didn't happen. You're not a good liar Meadow. Please tell me what actually happened
Meadow: I.. *puts the hairbrush down* I sneaked out to go visit Wheat for her birthday.. A-And I stumbled upon Tsura.. She tricked me a-and through me off a cloud.. And I fell from a big height.. I landed on rocks and m-mud.. And I was so scared.. *lowers her head* And t-then she stabbed me on the arm.. *sniffs*
Longsword: Goddamn that gypsy. Doesn't she ever think with her actions. She could have killed you. I'm going to go talk to her. Meadow, stay her with Toy. I'll be back in a moment
Meadow: I.. *sighs and nods* O-okay.. *turns around and sits beside her brother and little sister in the crib*
Longsword: (Walks out)
The scene changes to where the gypsy is lying on the cloud, grooming her hooves with her tongue. She twirls her tail in the air as her ears twitch. Tsura stops what she is doing, and looks down with raised eyebrows. She spots the green stallion walking toward her, then groans.
Longsword: (Sternly) Tsura, I want to speak with you at once
Tsura: Ah, but we're already speaking, you dolt. *continues to groom herself*
Longsword: Will you just listen then. I already know what happened with you and Meadow
Tsura: Oh dear.. Should I pretend to be scared now? *smirks as she lowers the cloud* I can take you for a ride as well. She enjoyed it.
Longsword: Don't tempt me, Tsura. We may be on the same side, but that doesn't mean you can just hurt whoevr you want whenever you want
Tsura: Excuse me?! The idiot of a daughter you have tried drowning me! This was my revenge! Besides, I saved your daughter as well. If she would've left camp, one of those dead ponies might've gotten her! So you should thank this gypsy.
Longsword: From what I heard, you dropped her from a cloud. Why should I thank someone who drops my daughter from a cloud
Tsura: One, because I did not end her life. Two, because if it weren't for me she would've been long gone now.
Longsword: Well, I think I have more important things to do than thank you to boost your ego
Tsura: Then go do those important things and leave me the hay alone!
Longsword: Very well (Turns to leave) Good luck with your new child (Starts walking, knowing that she will be surprised that he knows)
Tsura: *perks her ears and immediately flies towards the stallion, shoving him against an oak tree and aiming a dagger against his forehead* Who the hay told you?!
Longsword: No one. As a father who has three children, it has become very easy to tell when a mare is expecting. I could see it in your eyes
Tsura: Ha.. But guess what's the difference between my family and yours, Longsword? I'm not going to die before birth. Unlike your wife, I will survive and guard this colt with my life. It's a shame Wheat wasn't able to do the same. *grins*
Longsword: (Pushes her away so he can release himself from the tree) Never talk about her like that again
Tsura: *tilts her head* Why? Because you murdered her? Still haunted by the memories, dear Longsword. What a shame.
Longsword: I'm warning you, Tsura. Stop
Tsura: *smirks as she prowls like a tiger towards Longsword* I thought so.. So next time, before you blame a snake for poisoning a rat, remember you have your wife's blood on your hooves! I hope you rest well tonight. And dream of the precious mare that once loved you. Hmm, I wonder what your kids think of you after killing their mother.. Wheat was so nice, always caring about others. I bet now that she looks at you, she regrets ever loving you. Ever sleeping with you. Ever marrying you. Ever having kids with you. But that's alright, now you two are even. She stabbed your eye out, and you shot her brains out! Haha! Goodnight, you poor sensitive soul! *flares her wings and flies back to the cloud*
Longsword: (Takes out his gun and fires at her, but the bullet flys pass her, barely missing her) Next time, I won't miss