My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3438 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 3438

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *with the extra strength, Catapult is finally able to free his wife from the tin can. Tsura twitches her nose and wipes her sore mouth with her hoof. She gazes back to Catapult with an intimidating, creepy glare and frown*

As Slingshot was about to close the door of her room, the push of the entrance comes to an abrupt halt. When the mare lifts her head to see the cause of this, she finds the gypsy stallion staring right at her with his enchanting blue eyes. Ragnar opens the door and enters her room, trotting around the bed.

Ragnar: Hello there, dandelion. And no, don't worry I'm not going to force you to sleep with me again. Unless you want to, of course. I just hate sleeping alone. *hops on her bed*
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Unlike in the past, Catapult endures the glare of his wife; his blue eyes turning as frosty and sharp as Tsura's as they stare at each other and the mare couldn't help to think that her husband has changed in some ways. He appears to show more inner strength than before...

Catapult: What's wrong, why are you looking at me like that?

Slingshot: Well, I'd hate to disappoint you, but I've got work to do so I'll be late. you can sleep here if you wish, but I wouldn't wait up if I were you. I'll be busy for quite a while. *suddenly pushes the stallion on the bed and flashes a seductive smile at him* Perhaps you'll get your chance afterwards. *the smile disappears as suddenly and mysteriously as it came and the mare slams the door behind her rather harshly*
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Walks into his room, observing it) It seems like there is plenty of room here. Thank goodness
più di un anno fa FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: If that's what you want to do, then it's fine. *starts walking towards the rooms and sighs*
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Astral: Alright...rest well,you guys. We'll be pretty busy together I'm sure.
Crystal: I'm gonna go my room too. Goodnight. *walks through the corridor until she finds her room and goes in*
~~~ ~~~
Astral: *nods as he walks the opposite direction,he sighs* She's growing up fast...being an "independent" teenager already,eh? *walks through the corridor but then his amulet suddenly glows,then right at that second a white blur flashed a distance in front of him. His eyes went wide and as if no control of his actions,followed the unknown figure*
Tsura: *croses her furry hooves.* Something seems off about you. And I hate it.

Tsura lies on the bed besides Catapult. This time, her head isn't on his chest, Tsura isn't kissing him, or teasing him. The wife isn't even touching his husband, which is weird for a mare like her. The gypsy just gives her back at him as the sheets cover her warm body while she stares at the melting candle beside her.

Before Meadow closes her door, she hears the harsh sound of the slamming door from only a few rooms away. The young mare spots Slingshot, then tilts her head in curiosity.

MeadowL Is everything alright, Slingshot?
Longsword: (Sits on the bed, observing the large room, as he waits for Wheat)
Steel Sword: (As he sits there, she walks out of the room and walks around the building)
Catapult: *looks at his wife for a few minutes but since she doesn't move, he decided not to address the problem for now. He just turns to the opposite direction and gazes into the nothingness for a while. When he hears that Tsura had fallen asleep, by her heavy breathing, he moves closer to her a bit then falls into a dreamless sleep as well*

Slingshot: Oh... Meadow! I wasn't expecting to see you here... Of course... everything is fine... Just some issues with my son and his wife... but the problem will be solved, hopefully. *flashes a discrete, pale smile at the mare in front of her then turns around* Now if you excuse me... I have a little work to do before calling it a night... but you should get some rest along with the others... it's getting late! Sleep well! *she soon disappears in a corner of a corridor... a corridor that leads to Section D.
Wheat knocks on the couple's door. When she opens it, the earth pony encounters the two pegasi sleeping. The mare gently sets down Tsura's triplets that were now in bandages. Wheat says goodbye to them all, then closes the room and leaves the family alone.

Tanis: *roughly jumps on the space between his parents, accompanied by his two little sisters.*

Meadow: *observes Slingshot disappear in the corner in awe and surprise. Then for a weird sensation in her, the unicorn decides to follow the pegasus, keeping her distance and appearance unnoticed.*
Longsword: (Keeps waiting for Wheat)

Steel Sword: (As she is walking, she spots Meadow, and places her hoof on ehr shoulder, startling her) (Speaks so Slingshot can't hear her) What are you doing here, Meadow?
Astral: *keeps following the blur and his amulet strangely guides him with its glow, he soon arrives at a corner where a pony is facing away from him*
Fia: *turns around with her mask still on and her purple eyes visible* hello.
Astral: You? *charges up his horn* What are you doing here? Have you been following us? *looks around* Is your friend going to ambush me? Well it's not gonna work...*focuses his magic to form a spark ready to ignite*
Fia: Relax...I'm just here to help you that's all. I see that you have found Summer Pride...but she's stronger than she used to be. You seem to be in need of warriors,aaaand we do have those ponies.
Astral: What's it to me? Is there some kind of catch? *refuses to keep his guard down and glares at her but she seems unaffected*
Fia: Hmm...well,how about you unite Equestria again?
Astral: What?! Are you out of your mind? Doing that is not as simple as flipping a page of a book,we have been trying to do that for years! And who's to say you're not just a lying stalker?
Fia: *sighs as she shakes her head slowly* So distrustful....Okay,how about this: I'll give you until the next night to consider my suggestion, if you agree then lets meet up somewhere near that mysterious room,if not just don't show up...Equestria depends on you ponies to stop Summer from blowing it up. Chose wisely. *makes another twirl like she did last time and with a spin of white flames following,she was gone*
Astral: *calms down and thinks about what just happened* Mysterious room? You mean the one Landslide was talking about? *walks back to his room pondering*
Slingshot makes a few twists and turns until she reaches a bigger door with a combination lock on it and a large red sign saying "SECTION D - No unauthorized access!" The pegasus does not seem to be surprised at all, she just spins the lock a few times, entering the combination with experienced moves like if she's done it many-many times before on a regular basis. Before opening the door, she takes one, final look around, making sure she wasn't seen by anypony. However, due to her tiredness, her exhausted mind makes one simple mistake... she forgets to lock the door behind her and even though it closes, the lock does not click and the entrance remains accessible.

she trots through a gloomy corridor and enters a chamber that is filled with heavy machinery, most noticeable of all, four huge turbines that keep powering the facility via the underground river that flows beneath the base. Slingshot turns a switch on and the light bulbs above their heads come to life. But one of them shatters to pieces, pouring sparks all around, illuminating the features of a shadowy silhouette for a glimpse. A figure who's been idling in a dark corner of the room for a while.

???: You summoned... You know it's getting riskier and riskier for us to meet after today!
Slingshot: Yes. But we need to talk. ESPECIALLY because of today!
Thunderstorm: *once he's in his room, he gets leaves his bag on the bed and sits on the floor*
S.O.M: You have been doing so well, my boy. But, how long do you think you can keep this up? Better yet, how long do you think you'll be able to protect her for? And, why are you protecting her?
Thunderstorm: I'm protecting her from any threat possible. I don't want her to get hurt. When she says she doesn't need me anymore, I'll let you do whatever you want with me. Until then, I'll follow her, I'll protect her, and I'll grant any wish she has.
S.O.M: Why would you do that? Do you love her? You know she will never love you back.
Thunderstorm: ..It's more than just "love". She's everything to me. She's the only pony who has ever cared for me, who has accepted me for what I am.. For who I am. I know, she might just see me as a friend, and she will never think the same of me, but I still am going to do anything I can to make her happy.
S.O.M: I see. Well, if you want to let her know of all this, then do it fast, because you won't have much time left.
Thunderstorm: ..When?
S.O.M: That's the fun of it. You don't know when it hits you. But, since I'm so nice, I'm going to tell you that it's going to hurt.
Thunderstorm: It's fine.
S.O.M: WHAT?!
Thunderstorm: I said it's fine. I don't care how much pain I will suffer. By then, my wish will come true, and I'll be happy..
S.O.M: And might I ask, what is that wish?
Thunderstorm: *smiles* I want Meadow to find happiness. If she's happy, then I'm happy.
S.O.M: ..I see. So, you really do love her, even more than your life.
Thunderstorm: ..I do. I really do..
S.O.M: *he uses his magic to open Thunderstorm's bag and takes out the stone* So, this is the little gift she gave you? To represent your "friendship"?
Thunderstorm: Don't act like you don't know..
S.O.M: Hey, I'm just trying to make you feel less lonely. Why do you have to be so rude? I thought what you wanted was to NOT be alone.
Thunderstorm: *sighs, takes the stone and puts it back in his bag*
S.O.M: *grins* It was a great talk. I'm really going to miss you, though.
Thunderstorm: ...
S.O.M: Be like that! I just wanted to be a nice pony and warn you.
Thunderstorm: *turns the other way* ..Leave. *he can't hear S.O.M anymore*

(>:3)
Jade_23 commented…
xD più di un anno fa
Meadow: *gasps as she feel her aunt's touch* Steel Sword! Oh... Haha, I'm just out here for a walk. *looks at the direction where Slingshot had went, then back at the earth pony* ..Aren't you tired? Longsword worries about you. Why don't you go to your room? I'll be there in a moment. *kisses her cheek* Good night, Auntie! *waves at her as she backs up, soon disappearing in the darkness. The mare looks around, making sure no pony follows her and she continues her way, reporting the direction Slingshot was last seen.*

Wheat: *opens the door where Longsword is sitting on the bed, then sighs of exhaustion with Willow on her back* Our daughter is fine, she just had a scrape on her knee. *sets Willow on the small bed of the corner, then tucks her in to sleep and kisses her forehead. Wheat walks back to Longsword, jumping on the bed and rubbing her temples* Today was.. Awful..
Longsword: (Lies next to her) Tell me about it. I can't believe all this happened. Now, I'm more worried than ever

Steel Sword: (Sighs) (Her curiosity is going to get her into trouble one of these days. Just like her father)
last edited più di un anno fa
Wheat: I am as well.. But, you are here. I am here, Willow is here. Our family is all together, and alive.. That is what matters the most for me. *tucks herself in with Longsword* And that is what will always matter to me. *smiles at him, revealing her dimples* Perhaps one day we can all live in peace at last.. Where Summer isn't trying to destroy Equestria.. Where we aren't constantly attacked by changelings.. And even the gypsies.. Ragnar mentioned his sick tribe to me for any remedies.. Yet all of them refuse to receive help from us.. They just don't want to seem weak to the people who once attacked their ponies.
Longsword: (Wraps his arms around her) Who knows. Maybe that day will be sooner than we think
???: *looks around/ Where is he?
Slingshot: I'mm afraid you'll have to talk with me now...
???: Unacceptable! Or you think you can boss me around?!
Slingshot: No. But in Landslide's absence, I'm the officer in charge! Or you deny that?
???: No.
Slingshot: Then tell me about what went wrong today!!!
Wheat: *lowers her green ears, then sighs as she rests her head besides Longsword's* I highly doubt it..

Meadow twitches her orange ears as she turns to a sound. She quickly runs down a corridor as the strange voices from ahead grow louder. The mare quietly walks closer to the entrance once she recognizes Slingshot's voice. The mare lifts her head and reads the warning sign, but her curiosity distracts her mind from thinking. When the unicorn realizes the door was slightly open, she decided to stay behind it and listen from there rather than going inside to preclude an interruption..
Longsword: Well, weather it comes by or not, as long as you're by my side, I can get through anything. Being with you makes me feel like a mountain (Smiles to her)
???: I hope you are fully aware that I'm not taking orders from you! You have no right to boss me around...

A sudden, deep voice from the other end of the room disrupts the silence as the two mares are staring at each other angrily.

Landslide: You do owe us an explanation though! Your actions have led to the death of many civilians!
???: Oh, shut up! YOU wanted it to happen!!!
Landslide: NOT LIKE THIS!!!
Slingshot: You deviated from the plan!!! We did not have enough time to evacuate the East Wing.... You detonated earlier!

The silhouette comes out of the shadows and in the light of the bulbs, her features become visible..

Summer: DO YOU THINK I WANTED THAT???! Hah! that alicorn surprised me! I had to improvise! If I hadn't, he would have stopped my bomb from going off altogether!!!
Wheat: *kisses his cheek* You always know how to make me feel better.. *lets out a sigh of laughter, wrapping her hoof around his body* I really miss yet hate the old days.. Well, if it weren't for all of this, I would've never met you.

Meadow: *freezes for a second when she recognizes the mysterious mare's voice. Without hesitating, she carefully peeks her head in and watches the three ponies discuss about the situation. Her eyes fill with confusion and surprise. She even lets out a gasp in her mind, and slows her breathing and movement. The unicorn watches Summer carefully in awe, then backs up to where she cannot be seen and lies down on the floor to hear the conversation clearer below her*
Longsword: Your right. I could care less if it's the end of the world. If it brings me to you, that's all that matters (Smiles to her)
Landslide: Still, that gave you no permission to..
Summer: Silence!!! *sniffs into the air like a dog and narrows her eyes* Hmmm... I thought I sensed a presence...
Slingshot: Yeah, yeah, yeah, likely story! Don't try to reroute the topic!!!
Summer: *her eyes flash angrily on Slingshot* You should be wise to listen to my premonitions, Black Feather! Just because you're my brother's current protegee, it doesn't mean, you can boss me around or tell me what to do!!!
Landslide: All right, let's just take a deep breath! Nopony is telling you what to do, Summer! But don't you think you have crossed the line?
Summer: Me?! Need I remind you what those monsters did to me?!
Landslide: no... But you detonated earlier... you took the lives of at least 34 innocent ponies!
Summer: Oh, for goodness sake! Do you want to win this war?! Then you gotta make some sacrifices!!! Besides, you ALL, agreed to my terms!!! You, Slingshot AND Catapult! I'll help you, but in return, I'll get every single changeling and their informants!
Slingshot: Yes, but you've gone too far!!!
Summer: What?! *starts walking toward her with a grim and menacing expression* You have no idea what I've been through yet, i still had all my previous friends to believe I'm a maniac!
Slingshot: I think you enjoyed that role a bit too much!
Summer: Why would I deny it?! I did! Especially when I faced Ragnar! By the way, HE was not part of the plan!!! He disrupted my emotional balance and made me revert to my original form!!! What was up with that, Slingshot?!
Slingshot: I had no choice, he was right there at my son's house! I thought he was at the Isles of Romani, I wasn't expecting him to be there,,, And you know how smart he is, it would have been suspicious, if I didn't bring him along!
Summer: Ah, amateurs! Weak minded amateurs!!! We agreed! At the end of all of this I will get Ragnar!
Landslide: So... putting that all aside... what progress can you report?
Summer: Gah! I've already put Deadlock on to finding the material you need. He will locate it in no time! Once he does, you can make a move before the changelings do! Now... are we done here?!
Landslide: I believe we are. And once again, thank you for...

Before he could finish his sentence, the white unicorn turns into sand and oozes through the air vents of the facility...
Thunderstorm: I don't care who she chooses. I'll stay for as long as I'm needed. It doesn't matter how long, and it doesn't matter how far I have to go.. No matter what crazy wishes she has, I'll make them all come true. *smiles* I remember being called garbage, useless, hopeless, failure.. Demon. All those things may be true, but it doesn't matter anymore... Wait, what? *he stays still and listens* Something's not right.. * he grabs his bag and gets out a knife* (Whatever it is.. I have a feeling Meadow has gotten herself into trouble. If she'd asked for my help, I would know where she is and what's going on..) *he opens the door and gets out of the room*
Wheat: Oh, stop it.. You're making me blush..
Willow: *peeks her head up with annoyed eyes* Heeeeellooooooo?! Filly sleeping here! Love is unwanted!

Meadow's eyebrow flinch once she hears the sudden pause of the discussion. When she crawls forward, and realizes that Summer is no longer there, her eyes widen as she stands up and quickly runs out the door. The mare doesn't even look back, she knows that her presence has been sensed. Meadow runs for her life through the dark corners, once in a while panting.. She stops, gasping for air as she looks around the dark halls. When she catches her breath, the unicorn runs once again until she bumps into somepony. From the crash, Meadow falls on the floor and lets out a quiet shriek as she lifts her head to see who it is. Her eyes meet with Ragnar's, who is just staring at her in perplexity and confusion.

Meadow: R-Ragnar! Oh thank goodness! It's you!
Ragnar: *tilts his furry head* Well, is there another Ragnar in this world?
Meadow: W-What are you doing here?!
Ragnar: I came here for a midnight drink.. The wine in my room is cheap.. Perhaps there's something stronger around here.
Meadow: *looks back at the direction of the room she just came out of, then hesitates when the mare meets with Ragnar. She stands on her hooves* You must help me!
Ragnar: With what? What on earth are you talking about?
Meadow: I.. She.. They.. *stutters* I.. *swallows as she stares at the ground beneath her*
Ragnar: *raises an eyebrow, then shrugs as he turns around*
Meadow: No! Wait! Don't leave me!
Ragnar: Now what?
Meadow: ...Walk me back to my dorm. Please. Until I'm safe inside. No, wait! I want my parents! Take me to them! I must talk to them! It's something urgent!
Ragnar: Whatever you say, Freckles.. But if it's urgent, I suggest you tell me first.
Meadow: I.. No, I'm sorry.
Ragnar: *flares his wings* Goodbye then.
Meadow: No, wait!!! *grabs his shoulder* Fine! I'll tell you, I'll tell everypony!
Ragnar: Good. We should wait for Slingshot to come back then. Then you can tell us all. I'll go wake up my sister and Catapult.
Meadow: No! Don't wake Catapult! *takes a deep breath* ..Just walk me please.. And stay close to me.
Ragnar: I'm sorry to say this, but as pretty as you are, you're not my type.
Meadow: *blushes* ..No! It's not about that! Just be a gentlecolt and walk me home! Stay behind me! Don't let me out of your sight! *keeps her hoof on his shoulder as they walk forward through the darkness*
Ragnar: *groans* It would be easier if we could fly..

Tsura's eyes flicker open, and the first thing she sees is the candle on the table. She feels the touch of her children playing with her tail as she tries to sleep. With a groan, she gets up and gives a quick glare at the stallion sleeping next to her. She then picks up her triplets and set them all in a different bed.

Tsura: All of you must sleep. Look at my tail, it's covered with you saliva for chewing it!
Tanis: ..But I'm hungry.. There's only yucky stuff here. And your tail tastes like mint.
Tsura: *rolls her eyes* There's bread and cheese on the table. Eat that.
Vectra: We pretended your tail was a fierce snake.
Meriva: Yeah! And Tanis killed it!
Tsura: *turns back and looks at her frizzy tail, then groans* Alright.. Bed time.
Meriva: Why are you mad at dad?
Tsura: Who said I was mad?
Meriva: Usually your chin is always on him when you sleep together. We know that since we're your alarm clock at four in the morning!
Tsura: Let's just say daddy and I are having complications that he better fix soon. Or else mommy will be very angry to the point where daddy and mommy aren't sleeping in the same bed!
Vectra: Huh?
Tsura: *stands up* Never mind. Now sleep.
Longsword: (Whispers quietly to Wheat) You know, I really miss having a room to ourselves
Slingshot soon returns to her quarters, trying to avoid anypony in her way, unaware of the "security breach", just like Landslide....
Wheat: You think I don't? *sighs, then laughs in the end* It is the lovely perks of having children.
Willow: *nods* Yeah.
Wheat: Go to sleep, Willow..
Willow: *stands up and crawls her way onto her parent's bed, squeezing herself in between her mom and dad* I want to sleep here!
Wheat: Alright. Whatever suits you, my dear. *lies down* Longsword, just don't squish Willow.. I know how active you are when you sleep.

Meadow: *continues walking nervously besides Ragnar*
Ragnar: Alright, what's up? You're walking like a chicken that faced a coyote. You can tell me or I can put a truth potion on you right now.
Meadow: ..Nothing.. (..Was this all a prank? ..All those dead people died for nothing? Landslide, Slingshot, Catapult.. They all knew.. But if Catapult was aware, why did they not mention Tsura?) *widens her eyes in realization, then closes them in disappointment.* (..She doesn't know either.. Oh dear.. Did they see me? Will they try and kill me?! ..I must tell somepony.. But if I tell Ragnar he will immediately lash out because of Summer Pride.. And what about my parents? They'd be devastated and angry for being out of this. I can't talk to Astral or Thunderstorm.. I can't drag them into this.. Who knows what might happen..)
Ragnar: *steps aside and soon reveals a door* Room Eight..
Meadow: ..I don't want to sleep alone!
Ragnar: You really are desperate. Good Night, freckles. *winks at her and flies back to the room he shares with Slingshot*
Meadow: *idles there, alone* (Oh, this is a disaster.. I cannot sleep alone! I need someone with magic! Someone Summer Pride won't go after.. Or harm.. My parents can't do much.. Steel Sword is too tired, I can't fill her mind with all this information. Not even Astral's magic can help.. Summer can rip his head off.. I need someone who is able to at least keep up a fight, I can't be alone for long!) *without thinking, the mare heads forward, running to the last rooms in the corridor. She pants when she arrives to the gypsies' family room, then gently knocks on the door*

An answer from the other side was heard immediately.. Tsura opened the door and constricted her eyes once she saw Meadow staring right at her with worried pupils.

Tsura: What are you doing up so late?
Meadow: *whispers* ..Is Catapult awake?
Tsura: No. He's heavily sleeping.. Dreaming about who knows what.
Meadow: Can I stay here for an hour or so until the sun rises?
Tsura: Why don't you stay over your parents?
Meadow: I.. I just don't want to. I'm a grown mare and I can problem solve on my own.
Tsura: *furrows her eyebrow*
Meadow: You must know something..
Tsura: Know what?
Meadow: I'll tell you if you swear to protect me tonight.
Tsura: Protect you from what?
Meadow: ...Somepony.. Come, we can't talk here.
Longsword: I can't promise anything (Smiles to both of them)
Thunderstorm: *he hears steps and decides to follow them. From a distance he sees Meadow and Tsura talking. He makes sure he isn't seen and hides. Then he puts the knife back in the bag* ..Thank God, she's safe.. But.. I still feel a threat.. I don't know.. *he starts walking towards his room* Wait.. Why would Meadow go and talk to Tsura? She's in trouble, isn't she? *sighs and stops walking* I don't know what to do.. Clearly she doesn't want my help.. I'm going to wait for a while, and I'll see.. *he walks to his room and opens the door*
più di un anno fa smartone123 said…
Name:Smooth Windwhisle

Species:Equine/Sloth hybrid

Hair color: Pink brown gray gradient

Eye color: purple

Powers/abilities/styles/gifts:he has the ability to make beutiful looking and sounding wind chimes.He also can climb what he wants tree wise since his limbs are those of a sloth

Weapon(s):his claqs are the other things hed use but hes not that aggressive so hed rather not fight

Birth town:He was born in the forest since his parents are tok scared of Ponyville

History:The poor male was just born into the wrong family.The family he had was cursed by a powerful being due to a late late late relatives mistakes that costed the beings family and power.They cursed them to have parts of what he thought was the most useless animal ever:a sloth.Each generation would be cursed to live with haveing parts of a sloth for the rest of their life.He was not fortunate being.He learned how different he was when the bright cheery but culturally delayed sloth pony went to town and they all started teasing and shunning him.It wasnt all becuase of his sloth parts either,it was also his girlish look and blank flank at his age.He went back home upset and terrified of the place,refusing to go back for a long time.He was pretty much alone most his life leading him to talk to trees and animals and mostly his parents.He stayed a blank flank until he met his friend Sunny Willowbranch who saw him in town that one time and wanting to find out more about him.It wasnt friends at first meet though,he acually found her pesty as she kept coming back.After almost a year,he finally warmed up to her enough to acually talk back more then he did near the first few months.She and him played things all the time and he was always thankful she kept at it as he felt happy to have her around.They had found some metal like objects and were clinking them around then he had an idea to try stringing them up and it didnt sound that great so Sunny just told him to leave it.He did but after she went home,he stayed and toyed with it.He did this for a little while until he fianlly made one that made a gorgeous sound.Thats when his cutiemark came about,when he relived that this was what he was meant for.His days are pretty uneventful with hanging with but he doesnt mind becuase hes part sloth,slow is good.

Personality:Hes timid,nervous most of the time,an introvery,kind,accepting,slow minded and lazy

Strengths:he is kind to most things.He has an ability to make most things possative and help anyone hed warm up to (which is rare).He can make a wind chime out of almost anything as well.

Weaknesses:
Family:a mom and dad who live in the forest and he lives on the outskirts since he wanted to be able to see the sky and sell his chimes by asking his friend,sunny willowbranch for help.
Partner:none since he has too hard of a time even coversing with others

Friends/relationships: Sunny Willowbranch is the only one who acually talks to him and he talks to back.

Likes:nice weather,quiet areas,wind chimes,his parents,his one friend,pretty decorations,when a nice breeze comes around,sleeping,lounging and isolated areas

Dislikes: other ponies most the times,crowded places,broken wimd chimes,being forced to do something and a lot of effort into things

Fears:He fears others and how they would treat him due to his past.He also fears if his family would be hurt.

Sayings:
"Why do others have to be so mean?"
"....oh that's the answer...zzzz"
"..is that what its for...."
"This wind chime...has such a pretty resonance...beautiful"
Extra:
*he like it when Sunny brushes his long tail and mane
*He sleeps an average of 18 hours a day and only 13 hours if Sunny is bugging him
*Sunny likes to drag him to town sometimes but keeps it short since she knows it terrifies him
*He became terrified to even come close to town since he was egged and beat up for being a freak
*he keeps a diary with poems that he refuses to show Sunny
*he really likes lilacs best
*he likes wooden chimes best since then he can embroider them

Name:Smooth Windwhisle Age: 20 years old Gender: male Species:Equine/Sloth hybrid Hair c
alinah_09 commented…
the hair reminds me of Dave (Boyinaband) più di un anno fa
Name:Amaya Nighthandler

Species:enquine(Earthpony)

Hair color:gray and light silver gray

Eye color:hetrocromatic yellow eyes

Powers/abilities/styles/gifts: She is very good at createing remedies for illnesses in general but hers specializes in sleeping meaning she can create uniquie sleep aids.She can also sleep in any position and place she wants even standing up.

Weapon(s): shes a pacifist and she would be a healer if she was

Birth town: Canterlot in a poorer end of town but didnt like the busy loud surroudings so she moved to Pony vill near the outshirts of the Everfree Forrest(not near fluttershy)

History:Ever since she was a foal,Amaya was struck with a severe form of isomnia(habitual sleeplessness or inability to sleep).Her parents couldnt find anyone to help her so they just did their best to help her.Near that time she was born,her dad never came home due to his job as a extreme adventurer.Her mom became so distraight that she left Amaya to grow up with this problem of sleep.When Amaya was old enough,she searched everywhere to find something to heal her of this.She found nothing until she came across information on the everfree forest.She knew it was dangerous but weighing out her options she knew she had no choice.She got someone who knew of the Everfree forest and had them tell her about the forest and researched on it until she decided to travel to Ponyville and venture out into the forest.That was when she came across a resident of the forest who was a master healer.She begged and pleaded with the master to teach her until the master gave in.Years went by as Ayama learned all kinds of things about herbs and remedies and she now decided to go back to the town finding out all she could even if it wasnt much help on her sleeping problem.She found everything had changed and went back to her home town.Her mom was mad and relived to find out she was alive after all the years she didnt contact her.Amaya was suprised to find she had a new baby brother as he was adopted into the family but accepted him easily.She found that her brother was haveing troubles sleeping one night and decided to test her skills out and made a remedy.It knocked him out like a light and she found she had a real tact for these kinds of remedies and thats when her sutiemark showed up.After that she started to sell remedies and such to make her and he rfamily some more money until Amaya decided to move out to Ponyville,selling her remedies to others and developing new things with her masters help and a chemists help in town to create the best sleep aid to help cure her of her to this point incureable Isomnia.

Personality:She's lazy,chill,go with the flow,unmotivated,funny,inventive,witty,cur­iou­s in herbs and abit culturally enept due to not likeing to come out of her hole.Shes someone who wouldnt get right out mad at you but give you a look instead.She doesnt hate people but would most likely be abit of a loner if given the choice since she doesnt have enough energy most the time.

Strengths:She can make others help her easily,make most remedies especially sleeping ones,make others feel at ease with her and shes a good teacher of herbs and such but usually doesnt use this.

Weaknesses:Shes hard to get motivated so all the good she can do is wasted.She is always out of it and sleepy even with her remedies she made which help but dont solve the problem for her even though others with isomina like her are fine due to her unique properties that it takes on in her body.Alsp from this,it makes her weaker then alotnod other ponies so ahes not that physically atuned.

Family:Celeste Shimmerheart(mom,jewel sculpter) and Amore Shutterhold(brother,foul)

Partner:none

Friends/relationships: She has one good friend named Lula ,who she has a hard time getting to like fully due to the energtic nature of the other.

Likes: Sleeping,sloths,food,beds,blankets,isolate­d areas,games,calming things,some alcohol,books,her family and dark areas

Dislikes: when people mention her dad being missing,her issue but deals with it,loud areas,rude individuals,bright places and unfun people.

Fears:she will never be able to cure her isomnia and losing her abilities.

Sayings: "5 more minutes..."
"Well now i cant sleep..."
"If you took everything i said seriously...youd have a hard time all your life"
"You ever wish you were a dragon?"

Extra:
*her parents like exotic names so they picked a name off of one of their story books asnhe name
*She cant keep her hair straight for more then an hour
*she likes to play RPGs when she's up during her sessions of insomnia
*she has once had so little sleep she has hullicinated
*If she could eat endlessly,she would
*She wishes that she was a rouge like the games in the books but shes too weak for it and its a game
*she likes to drool in her sleep as well as cuddle her pillow in a fetal position
 Name:Amaya Nighthandler Age: 21 years old Gender: female Species:enquine(Earthpony) Hair
Name:Jasabel Sweethearts

Species: equine(feathering draft earth pony)

Hair color:dark chocolate brown and tan stripes

Eye color: soft powdery blue

Powers/abilities/styles/gifts:She can make the best cookies in town but can make other tasty pastries as well.Shes also stronger then most ponies in town due to her being a draft horse so shes usually in most strength games as well as help others with heavily lifting.She also has a gift of being able to read others but she unknowingly exploits it.

Weapon(s):she would be a melee fighter if there was a war she was forced in but now if she fights,its with here strong hard hooves.

Birthplace: in a remote village far off but was adopted by some traveling folks and taken to Ponyville

History:She was born in a remote village with little highly civilized technology and such but her parent's were gone by the time someone found her.She was then adopted by travelers and brought home with them.She knew right off she was different when she looked at how different she was but she didn't care because she knew the others loved her greatly.During her foal years she dreamed of being a guard like her dad was and protecting the fair country they lived in.It was something she was leaning for even getting herself a helmet and telling the kids she was going to get a soldier cutie mark for sure.That wasn't so as she found out from a field trip to sugar cube corner.They needed a helper and oh course she offered herself up for the demonstration.She decided to put her own twist on things when the baker wasn't looking.When others ate her cookies they were floored along with the baker and popped her cutie mark when she realized she was meant to be a baker.The students congratulated her but she didn't accept that for awhile since she was so persistent on being a soldier.Now she accpets herself as ponyvilles experimenttive baker who tries everything and anything to see if it makes the perfect baked good.

Personality:she is a funny,defensive,snarky,brash,over the top female who wants to be seen for herself above all else.She unkowingly does things that make her seem like a trouble maker to others but makes up to those she has wronged the best she can if she gets it through her thick skull she did something wrong.She is someone who regrets choices for awhile even after they are resolves but doesnt let it get her down,looking forward in life even if she leaves abit of a mess in her wake

Strengths:She can be very helpful to others as well as provide a good laugh and smile to the faces of those she helped or are close to her.Shes also very passionate with what ever she is given and will not give up until she finishes it.She is very coordinated as well as strong so it helps her become a very useful pony.

Weaknesses: She is defensive to her choices until proven wrong as well as reckless.She will overwhelm you sometimes if she's too passionate and overdos it or takes on too much.She also gets in alot of squabbles due to her brash nature leading to more messes.Shes also not very fast and not the best planner so sometimes that effects her as well.

Family: Kingsly Nightlark(guard),Jiggles(faol) and Lavender(aroma therapist)

Partner:none

Friends/relationships: She has only a few friends due to how much on a roll she is so she has friends that can handle always on the move attitude becuase either they cant keep up with her or she cant take them since its so oppisate of her.She's on the move all the time so it doesn't have time for that kind of things.

Likes: Sports,the guards,winning,milk,being right,being helpful,pleasing others with her cooking,being on the mood,heavy lifting,scrapbooking(secretly),berries and

Dislikes:sweets, rude people,bullies,many traditional girly things,bad dance moves,not being able to do something,losing,being wrong and she really hates when people leave cups and dishes out

Fears:Shes terrified someone might get hurt becuase of her one day so sometimes qhen she knows shes going to far she'll try her best to tone it down.Shes uncomfortable or wary of clowns.

Sayings: "dont spew crap if you cant hold up what you say"
"What day is it?"
"I wish people would try harder"
"We should go hiking....nevermind you guys can't walk that far i forgot"
"Who cares if im not fast if i can imobilize you in one hit"

Extra:
-In the mornings she likes regular milk and nights she likes chocolate milk
-she likes to draw mustaches on sleeping people even her brother
-for halloween,she was always a soldier
-she wishes she was faster sometimes but doesn't really care much due to her strength
-she frequently helps the farms more then anywhere else
-she still dreams of being a soldier
-she has no envy of Pegasus and unicorns cause she is comfortable and proud to be an Earthpony
-shes one of the tallest ponies in Pony villes
-animals dont like her much but dont hurt her becuase they are scared of her
 Name:Jasabel Sweethearts Age: 17 Gender: female with male mannerisms Species: equine(feathe
(mind filling me in abit on exact whats happening and whats this place is like?)
(mind checking my new rp too :3 link )
(anyone?)
(Heya Smartone123! Nice characters, btw! The creator of this RP will be offline for a while, so that is why you may not see many posts since his characters controls the basics on here. :3 Like NocturnalMirage said, this takes place during the 18th century. Hmm.. Basically his introduction explains everything. xD Changelings inhabit most of Equestria, while the equestrians and other species are left to fight for their people.. You can reread some previous pages from the beginning, if that would help you. I'll explain my character to the you since you're new. Let's see.. Where to begin? Wheat Roll, she is mother of three children, and is married to Longsword. She has green fur, orange eyes, and brown hair.. In the previous RPs of this sequel, Wheat Roll was a peasant/earth pony who fought war and soon gained the power to be the "noble" she is right now. Oh, a fact of hers is that she has very cute dimples! Moving on, we have Toy Sword. He is roughly eighteen years old, and the stallion is the son of Wheat and Longsword. He has blonde hair, orange eyes, and green fur. The earth pony works as a soldier in the borders of the city to protect the civilians from this bug-like winged creatures. His big sister, Meadow Light is an adopted child that works as a teacher in Ponyville. Her parents died during the first war, and Wheat Roll took her in as her own. The unicorn is timid, and is considered weak from her friends. Despite that, her heart always remains gold. Her little sister, Willow, is eight years old. She looks identical as her mother! She has a moody, yet charming personality that she is not afraid to share with anyone. Her brown mane is usually always in a ponytail. Adding on to children, she is best friends with the three pegasi: Tanis, Vectra, and Meriva. Tanis has orange fur, blue eyes, and black hair. He is just a child, but can be manipulative, a showoff yet protective at the same time. His sisters are Vectra and Meriva. Vectra is a serious, yet loving little filly. Her fur is brown along with blue eyes and blue hair. On the other hand, we have Meriva who is a sweet, sensitive mare compared to her siblings. She has yellow fur and long, black hair... The parents of these triplets are Tsura Sly and Catapult. Tsura Sly is princess of the gypsies. Before, she was a dancer and a singer. But it all turned upside down when she was captured as a slave. Gypsies are magical hybrids that are treated poorly within the ponies. They lack knowledge in many things, yet they are skilled sorcerers, warriors and smart in their own ways.. Tsura is considered a witch within the Equestrians for all the sins she has done in the past. She was even sent to an asylum for her antics. The pegasus lost her wings when she was young, but gained them back later on. She fought during the first war against the thought hierarchy, along with Wheat Roll and other characters. She suffered a very miserable, depressed past and the Equestrians are the ones to blame.. Yet the gypsy decided to stay in the same land that ruined her because of her love for her equestrian husband. She left her family, friends, and her people all for Catapult. In a way, you can describe her as a rude, violent, witty, and discourteous mare. Once you get to know her, she can be a true jewel. She is loyal to those she loves. The mare has LONG raven hair and furry, silky tan fur along with enthralling blue eyes. Fun fact, her eyes contract (in other words shrink) whenever she is worried, excited, or mad. Now, we have her twin brother: Ragnar Sly. Ragnar Sly is a stallion, also a pegasus who has suffered a sad past. He lost his pregnant wife during a trip out in the sea. He also lost his third lover during the war of the changelings. Like her twin sister, they both love drinking ale until they collapse. He has brown fur, unforgettable blue eyes, furry ears, and replaces his left hoof with a hook. He is the gypsy king, and at first was a musician and a storyteller.. Now he is just a wanted criminal/Pirate. You can describe him as a manipulative, sarcastic, but a protective stallion. He jokes around a lot and likes to hit on other mares to distract himself from a particular women. Both gypsy twins are owned by their mother, Jaya Sly. Jaya is the gypsy queen. Currently, her tribe is not doing so well. They lost their territory for fighting the war between the Gypsies and the Yaks. They've had to live on sea for years. Right now they are living in the borders of Equestria, many of the Equestrians are unaware of their situation and even arrival. The travelers are currently sick as well.. They had to adapt to the factories and the conditions fast, which caused diseases amongst them. They lack food and water, yet they still remain with a war face as a sign of strength.. Jaya Sly has brown fur, violet eyes, and raven hair. Her husband was murdered by her own daughter. Although, she blames the Equestrians for his death. She is determined, devoted, and sharp minded. The mother is currently angered at her daughter, Tsura, for leaving her people behind for her pathetic husband and friends. ......AND THAT'S BASICALLY ALL MY CHARACTERS. I'm sure the other users will explain theirs too. Currently, the group is in the HQ of an asylum, resting from the disaster of earlier today.. :)

Willow: Don't squish me! I'm too young to die!
Wheat: Hm? Is that so? *grins at her husband, then rolls her orange eyes* I for one think you should! Anyhow, I'd really like to go to bed. My eyes are killing me! So are yours! And I bet Steel Sword is sleeping right now. So let's do the same. *yawns*

Meadow: We need a place more private, come outside.
Tsura: *tilts her head, then quietly exits her room and shuts the door, making sure her husband is still heavily asleep* Alright, what's the deal? What aren't you telling me?
Meadow: Listen, before I tell you.. I want to say that the reason I'm telling you such information is because I think you, and especially your brother should be aware of this situation.. Unfortunately, you are not.
Longsword: Sure thing (Kisses Wheat on the cheek) Good night dear (Kisses Willow forehead) Good night, Willow
Thunderstorm: *he takes off his bag and shirt and takes a quick shower. He wears his shirt again, opens the bag and the stone falls on the bed. He looks at the stone, worried, and his eyes begin to glow* ..Meadow, what trouble have you gotten yourself into? *he takes the stone and carefully puts it back in the bag*
last edited più di un anno fa
(Hello...I remember you. Anyway, not much to say about him. Well...uh...like Jade said,all the stuff you need to know is up there but currently were below an old asylum to rest after a fight with a certain unicorn from the previous RP Summer Pride,also the previous Queen of Equestria before the war with the changelings where she was captured and tortured for 8 years and now she wants revenge--leading to that particular battle,but as you read some of the last pages shortly before your arrival,there was a twist. Anyway,my characters are Astral Streak,from a family of astrologers. At the beginning of the last RP,he was an "all to himself" kind of pony,where he didn't really socialize much due to always studying the stars as he was an only child to the main family. He observes the messages showed by the stars,sort of like premonitions,then he goes into action to see it through or avoid that outcome,he's basically like a tool before,never acting for himself. However,after some events he became close to the other characters and got to know them,although he did get separated from his family because of this mission with only the ancestral pistols with constellation carvings left with him. He got to bond with another pony,a 9 year old kid named Crystal Rose who also got separated from her parents after the zombies killed her aunt,uncle and cousin where she was currently staying with at that time and now,with their family still missing,Astral took it upon himself to take care of her as if they were actually related and...yeah,8 years later,Astral reverted back to being too busy for socializing because of this duty but is trying his best too catch up and Crystal now learned how to use weapons especially the bow and arrow as it is required now with the current situation. New characters are Mitchell Zenith,Fiamma White and a mystery pony.)

Astral: *goes back to his room,thinking* I'm not sure if I can trust that pony...but she did say to meet up at "that" room...Landslide says its dangerous there but could there be something more?
(Hi guys! Miraculously, I still have internet access for the moment, although I do not know how long it will last. However, I may have figured a way out to stay online. Not as frequently as I used to be but it should be enough for us to continue the RP at a decent pace. :3

With that being said, allow me to welcome you, Smartone! You have written one of the most detailed character sheets I've seen in years! Impressive and creative!

Okay, since the others did it, I'll tell you a few things about my characters and the RP itself as well.

The RP takes place in a time period which is similar to the 17th and 18th century of our world, during the Great Industrial Revolution; this puts a lot of emphasis on rapid technological development which deviates from the course of our own history. As you can see in the map, Equestria is now divided into different parts, since the ponies lost the First Changeling War. Different factions, different goals, conflicts both of internal and external nature, and lot of hardships describe this time period. Since the Medieval era preceded this time period, Celestia and Luna are not born yet. The RP takes place before their birth.

All right, so my main characters are the following.

Summer Pride, a beautiful, very attractive unicorn who is a Fire Elemental and was the former Queen of the Equestrian Empire before the war. She was captured and horribly tortured by the changelings who also experimented on her a lot in various ways since she has an extremely powerful life force she calls the "Inner Spark". she is not immortal, nor invincible but her life force is similar to an alicorn's. Even though she looks like she's still at the edge of her forties, she is more than 200 years old. Although the changeling experiments resulted in giving her a new set of powers, such as shapeshifting, changing her aggregate, and controlling not only Fire but the other four Elements of the ancient world: Water, Air, Earth and Metal. This made her mentally unstable and up to this point, she has been the primary antagonist of the RP, who turned on her own kind and friends (Windwaker's Alinah's and Jade's characters) for abandoning her and threatens to "cleanse the world" by assembling and detonating nuclear bombs all over the continent. Her love interest is Jade's character, Ragnar Sly but she carries a grudge against the stallion, thinking he left her to die in the changeling prison.

Landslide is the active governor of Central Equestria, the older brother of Summer Pride, an earth pony and an Earth Elemental. Just like his sister, he is almost 200 years old, even though he's been dead for 10 years then was sent back by the energy he believes is the Creator. Since he's very religious, he has no love interests but keeps good relations with the characters of Jade, Alinah and Windwaker.

Slingshot is a pegasus, a very masculine mare in her forties, a former soldier and member of the elite pegasus task force, called the Black Feather Squad. She's a highly trained warrior but has also spent several years in a monastery, repenting for her sins she committed as a soldier. Now she's the head of the Royal Intelligence Bureau, a very skilled detective with an eye for details. After the death of her husband, she only shared her bed with one stallion: Ragnar Sly, in the recent past.

Catapult is also a pegasus, Slingshot's son in his twenties. He was also a member of the Black Feather Squad but since the task force was dismantled only a few years after he was recruited, his not nearly as experienced in combat as his mother but still a quite dangerous adversary since he used to be a cage fighter for years. But in the present, he lives a normal life with his family. Now, he's a weapon's designer in one of the factories in Canterlot, the husband of Tsura Sly and the father of their three children: Tanis, Meriva and Vectra.

Deadlock is a crystal pony, the former General of the Crystalline army, also a former cellmate of Summer Pride. His real name is a mystery, Deadlock is merely a nickname that stuck with him, since nopony could defeat him on a hoof to hoof combat yet. He's not very intellectual, he relies more on brute force and his vast experience in battle. He also possesses an enchanted armor that repels any kind of magical attack. Now, he's a "lap dog" of Summer Pride, doing her bidding without any questioning, ever since he fell under her influence. He respect's Summer's passion and mind and he's also attracted to her physically.

Ricochet is the reigning King of the Changeling Empire. He's the one responsible for Summer's capture and torture. He is believed to be a technological genius who invented an entirely new generation of weapons which eventually brought the victory for him over Equestria. Although he has not yet been seen much in this RP, he is a born tactician, just like his mother, Obsidian Pearl was. Under the smooth, charming and diplomatic style, he is very deceptive, convincing and manipulative.

If you wish to see the personalities of each character, you may find them in the very first page of this RP. )

Landslide: *turns to the guard with a dark expression, but even in his anger, he appears to remain calm* I knew that alicorn could not be trusted!
Slingshot: We have been double crossed! I told you this would happen! Alicorns are all the same!!! Their hunger for power always triumph over their rational minds!
Landslide: *nods* Indeed. I was a fool to trust him... I knew he was a snake and I still let him bite me...
Slingshot: That's your problem, Governor! You still believe in goodness! That's a luxury these days!
Landslide: Sometimes, faith is all we have...
Slingshot: Yes, but faith's not gonna save us now! Canterlot's weak! Our enemies know we cannot hold our lines anymore! That's why we started this covert operation in the first place!
Landslide: I know! But you should know your place too, detective! Never forget who you're talking to!
Slingshot: My apologies, Sir! I was simply saying that...
Landslide: I understood what you were saying the FIRST TIME! I just hope my sister did not lose her mind completely!
Slingshot: For the sake of all of us... I hope that too!
Willow: Goodnight, daddy! *lies her head on the small pillow and soon falls into a heavy sleep*
Wheat: Sweet Dreams, my love. *rests her head on what is left of the pillow, then just like her daughter, she falls asleep immediately*

Tsura: ...If you don't tell me right now, you're tongue will be in two pieces!
Meadow: *takes a step back* O-Okay, okay! I just don't know where to begin.. I saw Slingshot tonight walking through the halls.
Tsura: ..And?
Meadow: She was heading to Section D.
Tsura: What? Lies. Landslide said that-
Meadow: I know what Landslide said. But.. He lied. They all did.
Tsura: *tilts her furry head in confusion* Equestrian please. The basics, of course.
Meadow: Slingshot entered the room, and I followed her.. I thought she would get hurt, so I decided to be by her side, but I hid once I heard another voice.. And another..
Tsura: Who were those voices, Meadow?!
Meadow: The first one was.. Summer Pride.
Tsura: What?! Impossible! You've began drinking ale! Out!
Meadow: N-No! I promise! I heard them talking. I recognized her voice!
Tsura: Did she attack Slingshot?! Please tell me she did!
Meadow: ..No. Summer Pride was not mad at all. Or, she sounded in control compared to earlier today. Then came Landslide..
Tsura: Landslide?! But he left!
Meadow: Shhh! And no, he did not! I heard all three of them! They were arguing about today.
Tsura: *constricts her eyes* Arguing, and not killing?! I must go to them!
Meadow: No! They don't want you to know anything about this!
Tsura: W-What do you mean? I'll wake up Catapult and-
Meadow: Catapult already knows.
Tsura: ...What?
Meadow: He was part of their.. Plan..
Tsura: For how long?!
Meadow: I'm not sure, but they said eight months of working together.
Tsura: *takes a step back in disbelief* No, Catapult would never keep secrets from me. Especially not about this. Those Equestrian Wedding vows, they say to remain truthful to one another. Do you Equestrians not follow that rule?
Meadow: I.. *lowers her head* I'm sorry, Tsura..
Tsura: *swallows a knot of regret then lifts her angered eyes at Meadow*
Meadow: ...They planed the bomb as well..
Tsura: WHAT?! My children got injured! They could've died!
Meadow: I know, my little sister could've died as well!
Tsura: I must talk to all of them!
Meadow: No! Why mention it to them right now?! They don't want us in in anyways.. *sighs* We're just the background helpers..
Tsura: Background?! I am no such thing! Wait.. But if Summer has been around for over eight months.. That means Ragnar wasted eight months of our tribe looking for that damn mare..
Meadow: I do not understand.
Tsura: Ragnar spent years looking for Summer, and he forgot about the health of his tribe. For those eight months, the gypsies could've been farming and collecting food. But no! Summer decided to remain as a secret, killing dozens of gypsies, then tried killing my kids, then tried killing us all!!!!
Meadow: Since your husband was working with them, I thought it was appropriate to tell you and Ragnar.
Tsura: *lowers her eyes in denial*
Meadow: *slowly puts a warm hoof on her shoulder* ..That is why I came here. I feel like I am being followed.. Summer left abruptly and I don't know where she is. I fear she felt my presence and is now looking for me.
Tsura: I will protect you. You finally used your tattling on something good.. But I want my brother to know. I want him to know that is own lover remained hidden from him. I want him to know everything! And I want him to make a spell for my husband.. I want to see him suffer. After everything we've been through, he keeps THIS from me! *flares her wings and rises in the air*
Meadow: Wait! Wait for me! *follows along quickly*
Tsura: *flies to her brother's room that he is sharing with Slingshot*
On their way to Ragnar's room, the power suddenly goes out. Pitch black darkness immediately settles on the corridors and none of them can see a thing...
Tsura: *suddenly stops and hovers in the air, squinting her eyes in the darkness*
Meadow: *whimpers as she widens her eyes*
Tsura: Use your magic, unicorn! We're being followed!
Meadow: Oh, right! *ignites her horn, creating a small aurora of orange light*
Tsura: *rapidly lands on the ground, and grabs a lamp standing on the wooden table, breaking at against the wall and holding the sharp end forward* Come on, no time to waste!
Blunderbuss: (As he is walking through the streets, he tries to contact the changelings)
Thunderstorm: *he gets up and grabs his bag* I knew something was wrong.. *once he finds where the door is, he opens it and gets out in the dark halls* I feel like I'm being watched.. *shivers go through his body as he starts wandering around*
As they slowly walk ahead, they pass by a row of lockers. Then they hear a strange, otherworldly growl from above, soon followed by a metallic clash. In the gloomy light of Meadow's horn, they see a pair of claws, standing on top of the lockers, scratching on the steel surface. As their eyes travel upwards, something lights up which appears to be a luminescent, fiery red pony skeleton. The light which it is radiating with is similar to the changeling's bio luminescence.... Then the apparition addresses them on a raspy, but clearly feminine voice...

Summer: Clever ponies and look how far they go, putting their muzzles where don't belong!

With those words and a loud, terrifying roar, she jumps onto Meadow, pinning her to the ground. Their muzzles are only a few inches away from one another; so Meadow can see her sharp, white fangs...
Thunderstorm hears the loud roar and follows the direction of the sound. He sees a small light and three ponies. When he sees that
Summer has pinned Meadow down, he pulls out three knives and throws them at Summer's direction, distracting the mare. While she's distracted, Thunderstorm flies towards her and kicks her a few steps away from Meadow and Tsura. He growls and stands in front of them in a defensive position, with a knife in his mouth.
Summer recoils in surprise and her strange form of a burning skeleton reverts to her original unicorn form.

Summer: Hah! And who are you supposed to be?! Wait... I believe we have met before... *her nostrils dilate a bit as she sniffs into the air like a dog* I never forget a scent! Oh yes, I remember now! This matter has no concern to you, marked one! Stay out of it! This is between me and them!!!