My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3438 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 3438

più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Don't be too hard on your father, child! He simply wanted to protect you all. but everything went wrong... not his fault. *writes down a dainty arch in the air with the ship and softly lands near the city limits* We have arrived.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: Perhaps your right about that. But, once Equestria is gone, who will the changelings come after next. Think of it this way. You know the land better than Equestrians. You know the best places for surprise attacks. But, if Equestrians die, the gypsies will follow. You only have to help us until the war is over. After this is done, you won't have to see Equestrians again. I can promise you that. I only ask that you help us when we need help the most

Longsword: Alright. Lets get going
più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *stands up, along with Toy Sword and Meadow* Thank Goodness.. I hate heights.. *fixes her gown and mane, then holds Willow's hoof as she walks out the exit of the airship*
Tanis: *glares at the family in jealousy, then turns his head to Catapult and Slingshot. He hops on Slingshot's back and makes himself comfortable*
Meriva: *flares her wings and flies out the exit, following the others*
Vectra: *sits on Catapult's head* Ready!

Ragnar: *furrows an eyebrow at Steel Sword, weighing the options*

The stallion's thoughts is interrupted by her mother's voice, walking out the forcefield carrying fresh water. The mare stops speaking once she realizes there's an Equestrian by her children. Jaya tilts her head, and sets the cups on the ground.

Jaya: I brought.. Water.. Who is this?
Ragnar: She's an Equestrian we fought beside war last time.
Jaya: What does she want?
Ragnar: A truce.. They want our help in fighting the next war that will come soon..
Jaya: Another one? But.. What about all the bad stuff they did to you? *smiles creepily and nervously* Keep that in mind. You can't leave our wounded tribe like this. Not again! I forbid you as queen!
Ragnar: *turns his head to his mother* Jaya.. Maybe they can help our tribe if we survive this.. I'll make a deal with their ruler.
Jaya: Summer Pride?
Ragnar: No. I don't want to talk to her. I meant Landslide. We'll help him in exchange for temporary shelter and food.. And respect..
Tsura: WHAT?! No! I don't want to see them!
Ragnar: *lifts his eyes at his sister* We won't have to for long.
Jaya: And what about us?
Ragnar: Once the deal is made you all will move into the city. Get shelter and eat until your strength is recovered.. Then we can fight the battle.
Tsura: And what about the others? What will we be doing?
Ragnar: The others went to stop the alicorn, yes?
Tsura: Yeah..
Ragnar: *sighs* Then we'll stop it with them.. *glances at Steel Sword* Where are they?

Steel Sword: There in the city to the west of here. We just need to travel there. I'm sure we could find some way of transportation.
Tsura: *frowns, then glances at her mother who is sharing the same disappointed, angry expression*
Ragnar: Will you let us go, Jaya?
Jaya: Is this what you really want? To get killed for nothing? Go ahead. Be my guest. Embarrass our family again. *picks up the leather cups of water, and glares at the hot sand below her, then looks at her two children with weary eyes* *The mare then turns around and enters the invisible forcefield, magically disappearing from the ponies' sight*
Ragnar: *looks back at Steel Sword as he unfolds his wings* Let's go! *rises in the air, slowly followed by her sister*
Steel Sword: ........ Alright. Lets go. It should take us sometime, but we'll get there soon (Leads the way)
Catapult: *stays close to Slingshot and his children* Mother! Look at all this destruction!
Slingshot: Yes... it's even worse than I imagined...
Catapult: The entire factory... and the neighboring houses... all those lives...
Summer: That is why we need to stop that cursed alicorn. Come on, let's go and see if we can help with anything!
Blunderbuss: (Travelling through the streets, enjoying the sight of the destruction, drinking ale, only to spit it out) Disgusting. How can anyone pay for this piss? (Throws it onto the ground) At least the view it enjoyable (Walks by a group of dead bodies) My my, what a sight to behold. It's almost as if they didn't see the destruction. Just a simple family enjoying their dinner, and then silence. What a fun way to think of it (Continues walking)

Longsword: (Doesn't say anything, and only looks at the destruction, with pure disgust towards the one who caused it)
Meadow: *walks besides her parents and siblings, sighing at the destruction caused in the factory* Another tragedy we were not able to fix..
Wheat: We'll fix the future ones.. We just need to look for that alicorn. Who knows where he might be.. It seems like he's close, though.. The rubble is still hot.. Perhaps there are some survivors..

Ragnar: *flies besides his twin sister, speaking to her in Romanian* You didn't have to come.
Tsura: I wanted to!
Ragnar: you miss your other family already?
Tsura: No. I joined because as soon as night falls I am going to kick Catapult's flank! And even Slingshot!
Ragnar: You should leave Slingshot out of this.
Tsura: What?! Why are you defending her?
Ragnar: Because.. I don't know. Just kick Catapult. I don't like him, he's annoying!
Tsura: And so is Slingshot!
Ragnar: Slingshot was pretty nice to me when we had to sleep in the same bed.
Tsura: *raises her eyebrow* You had sex with her, didn't you?
Ragnar: *keeps looking forward* Eeyup.
Tsura: *slaps his chest* What the hell is wrong with you?! You slept with my mother in law?! She's older than you!
Ragnar: And so is Summer. Age matters?
Tsura: You, my brother, are screwed!
Ragnar: Well, she was all over me at first. She kissed me. First.
Tsura: You dug deep to reach the so "treasure" in her tainted soul.. Hmm.. What about Summer?
Ragnar: I doubt she'll figure it out. I mean, come on.. Slingshot and me? Although, I do admit Slingshot was in a way funner than Summer in bed.. Her fur is so soft despite her masculine appearance.
Tsura: What?
Ragnar: You'll see. Just touch her hoof accidentally and feel her smooth fur.
Tsura: *rolls her eyes* What am I going to do with you..
Steel Sword: Please, I need to concentrate. I'd hate for us to be lost.............. (Was able to understand what they said) And I highly doubt that whatever Slingshot felt like is not appropriate conversation when another pony is around
Ragnar: If it bugs you so much to hear about how smooth Slingshot's skin is, then just cover your ears, love.
Tsura: You're just upset because you're still a.. Oh wait, no never mind. You were the prostitute that was raped in the castle yes?
Steel Sword: (Suddenly goes quiet, as if she didn't hear her)
Summer: We have seen a giant airship with the alicorn's pledge on it on the way here. I have notified Deadlock to take measures if he decides to attack the capital. but as for now, let's just see what we can do here to help these ponies. You are a doctor after all...
Tsura: Hmm, what was that? Peace and quiet! The bird is no longer chirping! Don't worry, streetwalker. You're secret is safe with me. I was touched as a filly by my owners. *giggles creepily* Although it kills me that they may sill wander this earth now.

Wheat: I am a doctor. But no doctor can fix every sickness and injury. For now, look for the injured.. *turns to Catapult* And Catapult, don't touch anything.. Please.
Steel Sword: (Completely ignores her, and continues walking)
Summer: Agreed. I'll go and find the local guards and organize the rescue. There might be ponies trapped under the debris.
Catapult: Yeah, yeah, fine! I just wanted to help on the first place anyways...
più di un anno fa FabulousChicken said…
As Thunderstorm is walking with the others, he hears someone crying. He stops and sees a little filly. He approaches the filly and looks at her.

Thunderstorm: Why are you crying?
Filly: I hurt my hoof..
Thunderstorm: Where are your parents?
Filly: I can't find my Mommy or my Daddy.
Thunderstorm: Let me see your hoof.
Filly: *she shows her hoof to Thunderstorm as she sniffs*
Thunderstorm: Oh.. *he sees a cut on her hoof* I'm sorry. Here, this should help stop the bleeding. *he rips a part of of his shirt and ties the filly's hoof with it*
Filly: Thank you, mister! But.. what's that? *she points at his mark* It looks like it must hurt..
Thunderstorm: This? Don't worry, it's nothing. Do you have any idea where your parents are?
Filly: They went to work.. They left me with my babysitter, but.. I don't know where they are now..
Thunderstorm: Do you want me to help you find them?
Filly: Can you? Thank you, mister!
Thunderstorm: *smiles* Come on, then.
Filly: *she jumps on his back and falls asleep*
Thunderstorm: *he re-joins the group with the filly sleeping on his back*
Wheat: Yes.. You go do that.. *curls a strand of hair behind her ear, then continues the search for any survivors below the smaller rocks that she is able to move. The mare encounters a few dead bodies of mares and children. She lets out a sigh*

Meadow: *leads Catapult to a bench that is faraway from all the rubble. She makes him sit down, along with his three children and Wheat's.* Stay here. *turns around and glances at Toy Sword, whispering* Make sure he doesn't move out of your sight..

Tsura: *shrugs as she looks forward, then catches a glimpse of the smoke from the destruction, and takes a deep breath* Well.. We're close..
Steel Sword: (Doesn't seemed moved, but keeps walking, silently, like she's in a trance)
Ragnar: *folds his wings and lands on the ground, followed by his sister. He then tilts his head to Steel Sword* You go in first. We'll stay behind.
Steel Sword: (Continues walking forward, not because she was told to, but because she is still in her trance like state)
Tsura: *rolls her eyes* She's doing that weird stuff again..
Ragnar: *turns his head and sees a few other Equestrians walking through the streets, then immediately hides his identity with a brown hood* Don't let them recognize you.. They might blame us for all the mischief.
Tsura: *nods at her brother, placing her hood on as well as they blend within the crowd*

Wheat: *lifts her head and dusts off the dirt from her hooves, then looks to her right and sees the small group of survivors being helped by other doctors that Summer had call in. The mare turns her weary eyes forward, and encounters Steel Sword walking to the scene. Strangely, she does not see the gypsies, only her.* Steel Sword! You're back! What happened?
Steel Sword: (She stops in front of Wheat, but just looks off into the distance, with a blank stare)
Longsword: (Walks over) Steel.... Are you okay?
Wheat: *places a hoof on Steel's shoulder* What's wrong, Steel Sword? Are you feeling nauseous? Do you need water? You look pale.
Steel Sword: (Stays quiet, still in her trance)

Longsword: Steel, what's wrong. Come on, answer me
Wheat: She must be dreaming about something.. *puts both hooves on Steel Sword's shoulders, then begins shaking her back and forth* Steel Sword! Come on!
(Starts having thoughts to back when she was a slave)
Guard 1: Look at her. Sniveling like a goddamn crybaby
Steel: (Crying)
Guard 2: Yeah, but she'll be screaming in a few minutes (They both chuckle)
Steel: (Takes a sharpened piece of wood and tries to stab one of them)
Guard 1: (Dodges) You lousy bitch (Slaps her hard across the face) How dare you treat your master in such a way (Kicks her in the stomach)
Guard 2: (Chuckles) That beating isn't the worst thing that will happen to you

Steel Sword: (Suddenly is taken out of her memories, and when she see's Wheat in front of her, she can only begin to cry)
Wheat: *widens her eyes, and instinctively hugs Steel Sword, gently patting on her back* Oh my gosh, Steel! What's wrong? What happened? Who made you cry?!
Steel Sword: (Gently pushes Wheat off of her, now having her usual calm expression) It's nothing. Don't worry. Anyway, I brought Tsura and Ragnar here. They will do what they can to help, as long as we help there people with supplies. And they will only help us until we win the war. After that, we are to not speak to them again
Filly: *jumps off of Thunderstorm's back and runs*
Thunderstorm: Wha.. Where is she going? *follows the filly and sees that she's hiding* What are you doing?
Filly: Shhhh! Come here?
Thunderstorm: Why are you hiding?
Filly: I said come ON! Do I have to drag you? *bites Thunderstorm's shirt and pulls him*
Thunderstorm: *takes a step back* What is goi- *he sees the filly with a piece of his shirt in her mouth, and notices his mark is more visible*
Filly: Oh.. Your shirt.. Now everyone will know you're a demon..
Thunderstorm: Why would you say that? I'm not-
Filly: That thing you have there, obviously.
Thunderstorm: What? Who are you?
Filly: I told you not to fool around, boy! You became an issue, so I had to come and fix everything. Now they'll get suspicious and-
Thunderstorm: Why is it always this damned thing?
Filly: *sighs* You're really stupid sometimes, you know? Just stop talking. I think it'd be better if you ran away now that they don't know you're gone.
Thunderstorm: I can't just.. disappear like that.
Filly: *jumps on Thunderstorm and pins him to the ground* I'm just helping you, boy. It'll be easier if you just get away from all of them! *opens Thunderstorm's bag and takes out a knife, and holds is right above his eye*
Thunderstorm: *his eyes shrink* Why do you want to seperate me from everything?
Filly: *straches Thunderstorm's cheek with the knife and drops it* I couldn't take out those pretty eyes of yours. *sighs* I don't like you and the mare, boy.
Thunderstorm: You heard her-
Filly: You belong to us. No one can change that! Now find a way to abandon them, before it's too late! *he/she licks Thunderstorm's blood and run away*
Thunderstorm: *takes a deep breath, takes the knife and goes back to the group with a shocked look on his face*
Wheat: What? You actually got Tsura and Ragnar to come back? Never to speak to them again? *looks around* Where are they?

Meadow: *continues digging through the rocks with her little sister, besides her mother. The mare wipes sweat off her forehead and looks instinctively looks around, encountering Thunderstorm holding the knife* What..? Thunderstorm, are you alright??
Steel Sword: (Looks at the two hooded ponies behind her) Their right here
Thunderstorm: *drops the knife* To be honest.. I've been better..
Meadow: *tilts her head, then places a warm hoof on Thunderstorm's shoulder and gazes at his eyes* Thunder, you look pale.. What's wrong? What happened? Tell me.

When the doctor turns around, she encounters the two twins right behind her. Her eyes widen as she realizes the purple bruises Tsura has on her back and face, while Ragnar has some on his neck. Wheat even tilts her head a bit since it's been so long since she's seen Tsura wearing a corset and a short skirt like she used to.

Wheat: You came back..*unexpectedly gallops to them and hugs both of twins in her warm hooves*
Tsura: *constricts her eyes and instinctively sends Wheat back with a powerful, harsh push*
Wheat: Oof..! *lifts her head* Tsura.. You're face.. What happened?
Ragnar: Betrayal was what happened for being here in Equestria. Besides the other problem, they blamed her for treason for abandoning the tribe. Punishment is severe.. Hits from every pony of the tribe.
Wheat: *gasps* Tsura! My goodness! I must check you right away! *reaches out her hoof*
Tsura: *grabs Wheat's hoof and twists it painfully* No. I am not here for help. I'm here to fight and leave.
Ragnar: That's why we're both here.
Steel Sword: (Separates both Wheat and Tsura) Yes, and the last thing we need is everyone killing each other before we even plan our attack
Thunderstorm: It's all their fault.. They're the ones responsible for everything.. And now they're dead.. All of them..
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Astral: *quietly goes away from the others and goes into an alley*
~~~
Crystal: *helping injured ponies* There's more here!
Tsura: *furrows a creepy, intimidating eyebrow at Steel Sword* Alright, Camp Follower. What can we do now to help?

Meadow: *tilts her head at Thunderstorm with a confused look* ..What are you talking about?
Steel: Search for any survivors in the area. If you find any, bring them to Wheat
Tsura: Survivors? *bursts out with a sinister laugh* Haha! That's really funny of you! Hah! You think ponies survived such terror? Again? How long will it take for the Equestrians to realize they are all in jeopardy? *shakes her head* It's a shame. All the young folk in this factory. *smirks as she stares at the rubble* Who caused this? Summer Pride? Tell me the truth. Unlike the rest of your.. Friends.
Thunderstorm: I'm.. free.. I'm finally free..
Steel: It was some alicorn. But I assure you, it wasn't Summer. She was with us when the factory was destroyed, so I doubt she did this. That is why we are here. To see what this alicorns motives were to destroy the factory and kill dozens
Ragnar: Oh.. I know exactly who you're talking about.. He destroyed our camp.. And killed dozens of children and women..
Wheat: *lifts her head at Tsura* I'll go get Catapult. He was devastated when you left!
Tsura: Bring him to me, peasant, and I'll gouge his eyes out with my brother's hook.
Ragnar: I'll gladly do it for her.

Meadow: Free? Free from what? I do not understand.. *places a hoof on Thunderstorm's forehead* Are you sick? Dehydrated?
Steel: Wheat, it's probably best you keep their arrival a secret from their family for now, okay
Thunderstorm: Free from the ones that tortured me, that made me suffer so much.. That made me never hear the words brother and son, and made me lose everything.. Can you understand that?
Long Range: (While in Canterlot, he soon sees the ship attack the city and leaving) Oh dear god! The city! The people! (Rushes to the destruction with his soldiers)
Tsura: A Secret? Hehe, no, no. Of course not. Enough with secrets. Unlike Summer, I won't hide from my conflicts. I won't hide to only ruin things later. My husband can come see me whenever he wants as long as he wants to lose an ear.
Wheat: ..What about your kids?
Tsura: My kids? Oh, why of course. Catapult lied to them to. And injured all three of them. *frowns in disgust* My children may come see me whenever and wherever! Anytime.
Wheat: So you'd let me tell them you're both here? Please.. We were worried sick about you two.
Tsura: That's up to you. It'll just be a foreshadow of what happens next..
Wheat: ..Alright then. I'll tell them all. Both of you gypsies continue helping.. There might be some workers beneath us, crushed. So better hurry. *quickly trots off to notify the twin's arrival*

Meadow: I.. I don't understand, I'm sorry. Wait.. Who' gone? Those terrible ponies? Those terrible monsters you haunted you? *stares at the knife, then back at the stallion* Tell me what happened!
Steel Sword: Okay (Suddenly senses something awful) Oh no
Thunderstorm: ..Yes, them. They've been falling for a long time. They've been hungry for years.. Not anyone can feed them, because they were greedy and ate whatever they could. But for the past few years, they've gotten hungrier and hungrier.. That's why they wanted me. I'm like Christmas dinner to them. They have been waiting for me to give up. They knew that I was about to.. until I met you. So they tried to seperate me from you, and from everyone else, but they don't know how strong a promise can be. I wasn't going to abandon anyone, so the other chance was to just.. finish me. He tried to, many times, but he wasn't able to. By not killing me, he killed everyone else. So now, I'm free. And it's all because you insisted to be my friend. Thank you, Meadow... Thank you for not letting me go.... *softly smiles*
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
In the alley where he went to,ponies were going out of a secret tunnel...

Pony: Blimey...that crazy alicorn is killing everypony! He's no better than those wretched changelings...
Pony 2: Yeah...
Astral: Nice meeting you again...where are those two?
Mitchell: *appears behind me* You mean me?
Astral: ...!! Don't sneak up behind me! *sighs* Anyway...my decision is final...seeing this great...decrease in numbers, we desperately need more firepower...
Fia: *comes out of tunnel along with the bearded pony*
Mitchell: Just in time, he's made his decision...haha...not like he has any choice either way but he did as you said he would.
Astral: *nods* Yes...I'll need all your ponies' help...Father.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Crystal: *finally notices the twins' arrival,her eyes widen and flies swiftly towards them,pass Wheat* Tsura! Ragnar! You're back! What...happened to you? You look beat up...