My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - L'amicizia è magica 3438 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 3438

più di un anno fa Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Well.. You can stay outside in the rain like a homeless animal, or you can join your beautiful wife in this cozy, WARM bed. Protected from the Thunder!
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Hugs her, speaking in a playful voice) Come now, you already know the answer to that
Wheat: Longsword, you're all wet! *pushes him away from her, grabbing a towel and drying her husband's blonde mane and green coat* Show some manners. We're in a castle! Think about the maids that have to clean all this water off the carpet and bed! *drags her husband into the bathroom and treats him like a child as she grabs his mane and dries it with a blow dryer*
Longsword: You're always worrying too much, Wheat. Besides, it's only water. A little water never killed anyone. Maybe a lot, but not a little. And I don't need a blow dryer. I can dry it with a towel
Wheat: Nonsense! There are many diseases in water if not purified! And I do not worry! We may be earth ponies but we do not represent their stereotypes. And we're in Canterlot! A very rich city! *pulls his ear to let go of the towel, then continues to dry his mane with the blow dryer. After a while, she turns the device off and brushes Longsword's mane and coat* There. All nice and clean! *sprays some cologne on him* No more going outside for you!
Longsword: It;s only rain, Wheat. Well, at least I look nice. (Ruffles his mane on purpose to give his signature look) Though, not gonna lie, I will never have my hair look all fancy like
Wheat: *crosses her hooves* Believe me, I know.. I had to beg you to fix your mane for our wedding. *brushes his mane back how it was before* You look more handsome like that. *grabs his hoof* Now, let's go to sleep.
Longsword: I don't need to be handsome to earn the love of a beautiful girl. It definitely wasn't my looks that made you fall for me
Wheat: Hmm.. It was part of it, though! *drags him to bed, and makes sure the balcony door is locked* Good.. Maybe you won't try to escape. *hops in the warm bed along with Longsword* See, isn't this better than being out there in the cold?
Longsword: (Holds her close) Like I would escape a beautiful girl like you. If anything, they'ed need the strength of a hundred stallions to keep me away from you, and even then, that may not be enough
Wheat: *kisses him deeply and returns a smile* Good night, Longsword.. *cuddles beneath the blankets and soon falls asleep on his hoof*
Longsword: Goodnight (Falls asleep next to her, holding her close)
The next day..

Ragnar was already out of bed. He had a purple towel wrapped around his barrel with a cup of sweet rum. The gypsy was walking around the enormous room, observing every inch of the wall paper. He was never used to such luxury. Even with being King of the gypsies, gypsy wealth was nothing compared to Equestria’s. He swirls his rum around the cup, and plays with the necklace given to him by his wife. The stallion glances at the sleeping unicorn with a satisfied smirk. His mane was still humid from last night, but his furry coat now smelled like roses. Ragnar began to prepare a mug of strong coffee for his wife when she’d awaken.

Catapult is awaken by a sudden lick on the muzzle by her wife. When he opens his eyes, the first thing he sees are two Arabian-looking blue pupils, and dark black colored lips. At first, he had mistaken his wife for a changeling because of the dark colors she was wearing. Also because part of her skirt was decorated with pure changeling wings she had gotten earlier. Tsura had already taken a shower and was ready for the day. She was currently sitting on her husband's lap, staring at him sleeping like a curious dog. Her eyes shrink as she expands a smile while caressing Catapult’s thighs and abdomen.

Tsura: Good Morning, my Catapult! ...I finished taking a shower! So the water must be warm for you. Aaand.. I made breakfast! I know we might be eating with the others.. But I wanted to make sure you were full for today! *leans to the left and picks up a tray of food from the small table besides the bed. She displays the tray in front of her husband proudly, lying once again about the food she had got from the Castle’s kitchen. There was a mug of coffee, along with a bowl of blackberries, toast and butter, and a croissant. There was even a small vase of purple orchids she had picked out herself. The mare gazes at the tray of food with the stallion, then furrows an eyebrow at the small kitchen knife that was put besides the butter. She suddenly grabs the knife and throws it out the open window* No knives for you!

Meadow: *slowly opens her emerald eyes, blinking repeatedly while she lets out a yawn. She looks around the room dizzily, then smiles at the stallion sleeping besides her. The mare doesn’t bother to get out of bed, she just covers her body with the warm sheets and makes herself comfortable besides the unicorn with a hoof wrapped around his barrel*

Willow hopes around the bathroom, leaning on her heels to turn on the warm water to fill the tub. She gives a mischievous smirk while grabbing a cup and filling it with the clear liquid. The filly runs outside and quietly tiptoes to her parents sleeping. She suddenly pours the water on her mom and dad. Wheat quickly reacts by letting out a small scream and flinching against the bed* Willow! What has gotten into to you?
Willow: ...Hunger..

(Okay, I think we should wait for Mirage.. Ended the scene by starting off the next morning so he could post in a fresh new chapter. Hopefully he'll be back by this week.. Whatever he must be doing, it must be important..)
last edited più di un anno fa
(Alright)

Longsword: (Wakes up quickly) Goodness, Willow. You couldn't at least give us a few extra hours before splashing us awake
più di un anno fa alinah_09 said…
Astral: *mumbles something incoherent as he blinks his eyes, then stifles a yawn. He notices Meadow and smiles--still a bit sleepy* Good morning.

(that's pretty much all for now...gtg)
più di un anno fa NocturnalMirage said…
(hey guys! can't believe it's been almost three weeks since my last post here... do you guys wanna get this rp back on track? :3)
(Sure)
(Yes, of course! :)
(awesome, glad to hear that! so what happened here exactly cos there has been like 150 posts during my absence. :)
Nothing much. Just Steel talking to Crystal, a love triangle between Meadow, Crystal, and Thunder, and Longsword and Wheat were having their usual bickering, as all marriages have)
(Pretty much everything Wind said. Only that the triangle is between Meadow, Thunder, and Astral. xD Just side conversations as usual. If you look at the last page, we started off with a fresh start for you. :)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Ooops. Messed that up :P più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
xD più di un anno fa
alinah_09 commented…
Lol. Crystal is like "wut?" xD più di un anno fa
(Splendid! I shall rad that page then. Although I'm experiencing troubles with fanpop, the most recent posts keep disappearing and reappearing for some reason. Don't know if anyone else has that problem. )
(I am. Probably another glitch)
(Eeyup, it's happening to me too.)
Summer Pride awakens very slowly. The unicorn allows her mind to exit the tunnel of sleep and regain her consciousness. She lets out a big yawn and stretches her muscles with a satisfied moan, followed by the rather eerie sound of cracking bone as she twists her neck a little. She brushes away a mischievous red lock of her mane away and squints her eyes until they adjust to the surprisingly bright sunlight shining in through the windows. There she sees Ragnar, deeply contemplating in front of the glass. She suddenly wraps her arms around his neck from behind and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Summer: you have done well last night, my love! your queen is pleased! Now, how about some breakfast before the challenges of the new day, hm?

Catapult: *winces a little before recognizing his wife* Whoa... Tsura! You look.... different... have you tried a new makeup? hmm... never thought those insect wings would look good on anypony, but you surprised me there... and this breakfast... *smells the flowers too* I see you've been quite busy, gorgeous! Thank you!
Ragnar: Excellent idea, my flame! *twirls her around and kisses her deeply, releasing a taste of strong coffee in her mouth, leaving the mare craving more.*I prepared you some coffee, one of your favorites.. As for food, I am not familiarized with these Equestrian devices one uses to make food, but I can try! Unless you want to go down to your castle's eating room. What does my love crave for today?

Tanis: Be careful! We don't want to wake Grams up! Or else she'll make us take a bath and brush our teeth again!
Vectra: *perks her ears with a yawn* Well, we can't escape! What shall we do?
Tanis: I say we empty the drain! Let's use up all the water! Then Grandmother Slingshot will have no choice but to accept her defeat. Oh, and hide the soaps!
Meriva: *lowers her ears* This is very wrong.
Tanis: Do you want your fur to be filled with water?!
Meriva: I actually kind of like the bubbles..
Vectra: Very well. But this was your idea. *quietly sneaks in the bathroom and removes the soaps from display*
Tanis: *flies into the bathroom and turns on the water gently, watching the stream fall down the drain* This is going to take forever!

Meadow: *smiles with her eyes closed and manages to get up and stretch with a yawn* Good morning, my stargazer! How do you feel?

Wheat: *shivers as she glares at her daughter* Hunger? Hunger is not an excuse you can use to simply.. Splash water on your parents! What do you have to say for yourself?
Willow: Feed me!
Wheat: *groans* You say, I'm sorry. Be a mare with manners, Willow. Politeness is an important value.

Tsura: *continues to look for any more sharp objects on the tray as she sits and makes herself comfortable on Catapult's lap. She then lifts her head at her husband; the lighting illuminating her tan skin and blue eyes* What? You don't like my look? *although her look was dark, it was admirable that she looked even more attractive. The gypsy was able to rock the dark colors and the clothes that emphasized her hourglass body* Is it too dramatic? Should I change? *spreads the butter on the bread with a fork, then observes it closely* Hmm.. Still too sharp for you! *throws it out the window, and decides to replace the sharp objects with a spoon* Perfect. *leans over and feeds her husband a blackberry*
Longsword: Exactly, Willow. You shouldn't be splashing water on people who are sleeping unless your part of the army. Believe me, Long Range has done it more than once
Summer: Well, the only thing I crave is you, my dear! *strokes his mane gently* However, I think we should go down to the dining room, the others are probably waiting. We have to discuss our plans for the future.

Catapult: Oh, no, you look fascinating, hun. Always have, always will. I was a little surprised that's all... hey, why did you throw that knife out? it could fall on somepony passing through down there...
NocturnalMirage commented…
damn I forgot to write the arch with Slingshot in there. Well, in the successivo post then. :D più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
Got te covered. xD più di un anno fa
Ragnar: I agree. *generously hands over the mug of coffee to her wife* I suggest you put some clothes on, though. You wouldn't like to see me jealous if you showed off your body to other stallions.

Willow: But I'm the queen..
Wheat: *picks up her daughter* Well you are certainly are a spoiled queen! I think you've been hanging out too much with Tsura's kids. Let's get you washed up.

Meriva: *looks at her siblings work on their plans, then suddenly steps forward and accidentally steps on her toys. The toy suddenly releases a loud, high pitched squealing sound that manages to wake up Slingshot* Oh no..
Tanis: Meriva!

Tsura: *raises her eyebrow and looks away, while her husband notices the mare traumatized from the other night* I don't give a flying feather about those other Equestrians outside! I hope it's a changeling the knife goes through! *observes her husband closely* You are limited to sharp objects from now on. Unless it's completely necessary.
Longsword: Good idea, Wheat. She certainly got us all cleaned with her little surprise
Summer: Indeed. Wouldn't be too regal of me to appear in public like that! *takes the coffee and drinks it with small sips, enjoying the flavor*

Catapult: what are you talking about? *puts his hoof on the mare's* Listen, hun! I truly appreciate your protectiveness but I'm a grown stallion, I think I know how to handle sharp objects, love. Have been working with them for a very long time.

Slingshot: *startled from her sleep, she gets up with a rapid motion, instinctively reaching under her pillow where she always keeps a small dagger. but when she looks around she only sees her grandchildren in the bathroom. she puts the weapon away and walks up to them with a firm, questioning expression on her face* what is going on here, you three?
Ragnar: How are you.. Feeling? If I may ask, of course.. Are you by any chance.. Still.. I don't know, a bit traumatized? Can I do anything to help?

Tsura: *frowns at her husband* Alright.. You have a point, my Catapult.. Just don't aim them at yourself! *stands up while holding the tray* Your clothes are ready. I don't know what you wear.. But I thought you might like it. *smiles with innocence*

Vectra: *suddenly drops everything she is doing* It was Tanis' fault!
Tanis: What? No way! Meriva wanted to waste all this lovely water and I was trying to stop her!

Willow: Vectra says that baths are for little kids.
Wheat: You are little, Willow.
Willow: Am not!
Wheat: *rolls her eyes as she bathes her daughter*
Longsword: (Dresses himself)
Summer: *sighs as the smile melts away from her face* Look... the things they did to me there... I'll never be able to forget! Their endless cruelty... it scarred me for life... *gets up and slowly walks to the window, gazing down at the city below while she's talking* when we managed to escape with Deadlock... I came upon a settlement... it was infested with the changelings... they wanted to take me back to the underground camp... I lost control... I killed them all... not just the soldiers... but the mares... and the children too! I couldn't stop...They are all like animals! So I butchered them like animals! I hate them!!! *pauses for a few seconds and calms down* It's something I'll have to live with. I've always had a dark side... and the reason I fell in love with you was because you didn't care... you weren't frightened of me just like everypony else... so, if there's anything you could do? You've already done it. Your presence at my side brings me relief, my love!

Catapult: Oh, it's quite all right, dear! Thank you! *picks up a few of the garments and when Tsura's not looking, a discrete grin appears in the corners of his lips when he notices a few mare's clothes among them*

Slingshot: Enough! *takes a step closer with a menacing yet warm, caring look on her face* What is this nonsense, I'm hearing about? I thought my grandchildren are smarter than this! *flails around with her hoof* playing with water in such harsh times when the resources are limited! *her sharp magenta eyes discover the missing soap and the toothbrushes and looks back at the kids who timidly idle on the same spot, admiring their own hooves, then her expression softens up as she kneels down to look them in the eye and talk to them on a gentle voice* Now, Grandma Slingshot did not mean to lash out on you, dearies. But you are big ponies now, you have to be more responsible! Our future will depend on you! *suddenly hugs them all* You know grandma loves you, right?
Ragnar: *sets a hoof on Summer's, piercing his blue pupils into hers* I am relieved to hear that. I wouldn't want the love of my life in such conditions.. I shall always be by your side to relieve you, my love! *kisses her cheek* And every single changeling shall pay for what they have done to you. They will suffer the same way their queen did. By returning to the pits of hell with ripped wings and crushed hopes.

Tsura: *blinks as she observes the room and suddenly flutters her wings in memory of her tribe. The mare shoves the thought and replaces it by smiling at her husband, unaware of what he saw. She suddenly kisses him deeply and passionately, then releases him and waits for Catapult by the door*

Meriva: *sniffs* You really do? Mama said you hated us..
Tanis: Yeah.. She said you didn't want us as your grandchildren..
Vectra: I guess she must've been mistaken.

Wheat: *finishes off dressing Willow and fixes her husband's tie* Perfect. *kisses his cheek* Let's go get Meadow and Toy Sword.
Longsword: Well, at least I smell well enough for "her highness". (Smiles to her) Alright, let's go get those two
Summer: I know, my love! Now... *quickly crushes a teardrop* let's go grab something to eat, shall we? Don't keep our friends waiting!

Catapult: *appear in the door, wearing a sky blue shirt that matches his eyes* All right, babe, I'm ready to go! *looks around in the hallways* now where are the kids?

Slingshot: Of course I love you! Your mother and I never see things eye to eye but that doesn't change the fact that we are all family. now go and "find" those missing toothbrushes, and use them, will you? And this time, no "accidents', hm? your parents must be waiting! Wouldn't want them to think I didn't take good care of you now, would we?
Ragnar: *kisses her cheek and gently brushes her mane behind her ears* *he then interlocks his hoof with hers, and walks out the door to the dining room. When they arrive, Ragnar raises an eyebrow in inquiry* Huh. We're the first ones..

Tsura: You look handsome as always! *kisses his nose gently* They still must be in Slingshot's room. *follows her own directions*

Meriva: *nods* Okay, Grandmother! *does as she is told and washes off with her siblings*

Tsura: *doesn't even knock, she just kicks open the door and observes the room, instantly spotting Slingshot* What are you doing with my kids? Where are they?

Wheat: *places Willow on her back and walks through the halls* This must be Meadow's. *gently knocks on the wooden door* Honey, are you awake?

Meadow: *widens her eyes and curses beneath her breath* Y-Yeah! I'll be out there in a minute! Just give me a m-moment! *whispers* Dang it! *quickly gets dressed*

Wheat: Hmm.. *turns to her husband* Why don't you go get Toy Sword and we'll meet you in the dining room?
Longsword: (Playfully) Aye, aye, captain (Walks off to get Toy)
Astral: *his ears perks from the new voice and promptly dresses himself with his collared shirt and vest.* [Well...should've expected this...]
alinah_09 commented…
(...I overslept. xD) più di un anno fa
Jade_23 commented…
xD più di un anno fa
Meadow: Yes, just give me a minute, mother! *glances at Astral* Hide in the closet! I beg you, just for now! *pulls Astral and throws him into the closet*
Wheat: *groans, opening the door on her own and tilting her head at the mess* Meadow! Have you been raised in a farm?
Meadow: S-Sorry mother! Let me clean it up! I'll meet you downstairs!
Wheat: Any particular reason your brother isn't here?
Meadow: *shrugs*
Wheat: *rolls her eyes* Hurry now. *pauses, then suddenly looks at the clothes that belongs to a stallion* Is that, yours?
Meadow: Huh? Oh, haha.. Well, you see, I bought this a long time ago in the market, mother. This sweater is very comfortable.
Wheat: But it's a stallion's.
Meadow: Yeah, they ran out of sweaters for mares.
Wheat: *perks her ears as she suddenly hears a ruckus coming from the closet* What was that?
Longsword: (Knocks on Toy's door) Toy, you in there
Astral: [shoot...!] *squints his eyes among the darkness until he sees some coat with color similar to his own fur* [hrrrmm...I COULD use my magic but then, that would be too flashy...camouflage it is.] *scoots over carefully to the coat to conceal himself.*
~~~
Crystal: *was sleeping soundly when sunlight suddenly poured inside the room...and unfortunately it hit her closed eyes first* ugh...*drapes her forearm over her eyes* five more minutes...
Jade_23 commented…
Crystal is me in the morning. xD più di un anno fa
alinah_09 commented…
Lol. xD più di un anno fa
Toy Sword: *suddenly awakens with a loud snore* Huh? Dad? *rubs his head* It's morning already? Argh..

Meadow: Mom, don't!
Wheat: *suddenly opens the closet rather harshly* ...There's nothing here.. What were you so afraid of?
Meadow: *blinks* ..Um.. I just wanted some privacy, that's all..
Willow: *sits on her mother's back and observes the coats in the hanger, spotting a stripped tail.* Hmm.. *turns away and remains silent*
Wheat: Well.. I shall wait for you downstairs then. Get ready. *smiles at her daughter, then kisses the mare on the forehead* *she trots out of the room with Willow, leaving the two unicorns alone*
Meadow: Phew..
Longsword: Yes. Now come on. Of all the things you should inherit from me, it shouldn't be my laziness
Toy Sword: *yawns* Are you sure about that? *scratches his head and manages to open the door* Would mother notice if I don't shower?
Longsword: Trust me, she would. You think I'd be this clean if she didn't notice?
Toy Sword: Hmm, what happened to you not being lazy, father?
Longsword: Age, I guess. Spending thirty years of fighting in two different wars really takes a lot out of you
Astral: *waits until he hears a faint 'click' from the door,and for good measure counts 1-10 internally before he lets out a breath* That was a close one...can I come out now?