Naruto Fanfiction Naruto RP Begins!

SonOfPein posted on May 28, 2009 at 05:18PM
OOC (out of character): Alright, this is where all the rp-ing will be posted, under this forum thread right here. Just respond here with your character's actions to other's posts. When this thread gets too long, we can just make a new thread for it and number it "2" or whatever.

Also, any characters not claimed under the "Choose your own Char." thread is open game for everyone to interact with and play as needed for the rp to progress, just please make sure that character is not claimed by someone else before you play it (ex: like how I'm about to play Tsunade even though she is not my character, but since no one has claimed her, anyone can play her as needed for the rp, so you guys feel free to make her do stuff too.)

Setting: Shippuden

IC (in character):

Sasuke entered Tsunade's office, sighing impatiently for having his training disturbed.

"You called me here, Lady Tsunade?" Sasuke asked with a hint of irritation in his voice, face placid.

Tsunade swiftly hid her sake. "Yes, yes, I have a mission for Kakashi's team."

"..." Sasuke paused before quirking an eyebrow curiously. "Shouldn't you summon the entire team then."

Tsunade giggled, her cheeks red from the sake. "No, no. Kakashi already received a report about the mission. I need you to gather the members to meet at Konoha's gate. Oh, have Tenten, Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, Hinata, and Kiba accompany team Kakashi as well... I'm also asking Gaara, the Kazekage of Sunagakure, to send some shinobi to assist in this mission, but I have yet to receive a response."

Sasuke blinked a bit surprised by the large list and the additional help. "What's the mission about?"

Tsunade gave a challenging smirk laced with seriousness. "It is a reconnaissance mission. You will research a suspected Akatsuki base to gather information. Since Akatuski is a group of elite shinobi and there is no way of knowing how many, if any, members are at the base... the large numbers are necessary. As I told Kakashi, DO NOT fight them unless necessary. If there are no further questions, I suggest you gather the teams."

Sasuke bowed respectfully and quickly left the office, his mind buzzing with excitement as he entered Konoha's busy streets. Suddenly, he stopped abruptly. "It's lunch time... I better stop by Ichiraku Ramen Shop to get Naruto for the mission first..." Sasuke thought to himself, as he turned quickly on his heels towards the shop. "Maybe Sakura and Kakashi will be eating there with him."

'Do not fight unless necessary...' Tsunade's words rang through his head and he cringed at the thought of Naruto's firey temper. "Naruto... baka."

"Hey, I wonder what this meeting is about, eh Itachi?" Kisame grinned his row of razor sharp teeth at his partner.

Itachi turned his head nonchalantly, while lounging comfortably against the hard rock amidst the other Akatsuki members. His sharingan eyes flashed briefly, formulating his answer, before seemingly dismissing his partner's inquiry. "Don't ask such pointless questions."

"In other words, you don't know..." Kisame thought to himself, frowning at his partner's inability to claim ignorance. Kisame turned to Deidara and Tobi, "Hey, you guys know what this meeting's about?"
last edited on Jun 02, 2009 at 04:17PM

Naruto Fanfiction 18 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Temari_ said…
Temari knocked the Hokage's office. "Come in!". Temari entered the office. "Oh, Temari! I didn't expect you to arrive so soon.", Tsunade said. "Lady Tsunade, here's the message from the kazekage.", Temari said as she handed a scroll to Tsunade.She read the message. "Thank you, Temari.You will leave Konoha tomorrow morning with Team Kakashi and the other ninjas."

{BTW, is it okay to set the times by myself? If it's not,I'll edit the post.}

"Yes, Lady Tsunade.I'll be going then." Then she left the office. "Tomorrow morning, huh? Well, I'm hungry now. I'll just go to the dumpling shop.", she thought as she headed to the dumpling shop.

"Ichiraku has the best ramen ever!", Naruto shouted as he eat the ramen. "It's bored to eat alone.Where is Sakura-chan,Kalashi-sensei and Sasuke?", he thought. Then he heard Shikamaru's voice. He turned around, "Hey, Shikamaru! Do you want to eat Ramen with me?", Naruto asked. "Ok",he signed."Let's eat.", Shikamaru replied,then he sit beside Naruto and he started eating."Oh, by the way, Shikamaru, have you seen Sakura-chan, Kakashi-sensei or Sasuke?", Naruto asked. "I haven't seen Sakura and Kakashi-sensei,but I saw Sasuke a while ago, he was walking out of Hokage's mansion.Why do you asked?", Shikamaru said. "Oh, It's nothing.", Naruto finished his ramen. "Another bowl, pls!"
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Sakura1992 said…
"Better go get Sasuke,Naruto and Sakura.", Kakashi thought to himself. "Well, Naruto should be at Ichiraku now, guess I'll go there first.", he said as he started walking to the Ramen shop. He goes into Ichiraku , "Naruto, we have a mission!"

"I guess I'll rest for a while," Ten Ten said as she sit under a tree in the training ground after her target pratice. "I wonder what's Lee and Neji doing.", she said as she looked at the sky. "They're probably training right now, guess I'll do another target pratice.", she said,then she stand up, "Ok, here I go!", then she started her another target pratice.

{Temari_, about setting the time, it's okay with me!}
più di un anno fa Hinata1994 said…
*panting* "Hinata, we should stop now.", Kiba said as he looked at Hinata who was really worn out and tired. "But Kiba-kun, I can still...", she was interuped by Kiba, "No, Hinata. It's lunch time.You should rest for now. We could always spar another time." He gave her a water bottle. "Thanks, Kiba-kun." She drank some water then sit down to rest. Then they started eating lunch. "Kiba-kun, thank you for sticking with me and helping me with my training.", Hinata said. "You don't have to thank me. We're teammates, and we help each others.", "Yeah, it's great to have you and Shino-kun as my teammates.", she said. "Thanks, Hinata.", "Your're welcome."

{Temari_, it's okay with me too.}
più di un anno fa SonOfPein said…
Sasuke spotted Ichiraku from across the street, and watched as Kakashi entered it. Sasuke picked up the pace and briskly crossed the street entering Ichiraku just in time to here Kakashi announce the new mission.

"Ah... Kakashi-sensei, you're here too. Tsunade asked me to gather the team members... to discuss the mission I assume?"

Sasuke looked past Kakashi to see Shikamaru and Naruto sitting at the ramen bar, Naruto swallowing a mouth full of ramen. Sasuke frowned in mock disappointment as he wiped sweat from his brow from training earlier, but inside he smirked at his best friend cheerfully.

"I see you're at least training your stomach hard, Naruto." Sasuke said sarcastically.

(OOC: Yes, it's okay with me too, Temari. I hope everyone's having lots of fun with this! :) )
più di un anno fa Temari_ said…
"Oh, Kakashi-sensei! What mission?", Naruto asked, then Sasuke entered the shop, "Ah..Kakashi-sensei, you're here too. Tsunade asked me to gather the team members...to discuss the mission I assume?", Sasuke said as he looked at Naruto,then he frowned, "I see you're at least training your stomach hard, Naruto", he said. "WHAT DID YOU SAY, SASUKE? AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!", Naruto shouted with his mouth full with ramen. "I just finished training, and I was hungry,so I came to eat!", he added, "Oh, and by the way, you said something about a mission, right Kakashi-sensei?"
"Oh, yeah, about the mission, we'll gather everyone first, and discuss the mission. The ones you need to gather are Ten Ten, Lee, Neji, Hinata and Kiba.", Kakashi said, then he walked out from Ichiraku, "Hmm... Ten Ten should be in the training grounds where Team Guy meets.", he thought as he walked to the training grounds. He saw Ten Ten praticing, he walked toward her, "Ten Ten, we have a mission.", he said, "Oh! Kakashi-sensei, what mission?", she asked. "We'll discuss the mission later. Right now, we'll gather everyone first.", "Ok, sensei, who do we have to gather?", she asked, "First, go and get your teammates.", "Ok, I'll go right now.", she said and she walked out from the training ground."Hmm..where am I gonna find Neji and Lee?........."
Sasuke smirked at Naruto chuckling under his breath at the reaction he evoked. Sasuke nodded at Kakashi as Kakashi walked out the door, "Right, Kakashi-sensei."

He turned to Naruto and Shikamaru, "Hey, let's go get Neji and Lee."

He turned briskly on his heels and walked out the door expecting Naruto's over-enthusiastic response. "Knowing Lee, he's probably training at the usual place... you know how he is." He called over his shoulder to his friends. "Let's check there first."
Tsukuyomi briskly walked down Konoha's streets, quickly spotting Sasuke as he walked out of Ichiraku's Ramen shop. Tsukuyomi paused in his steps, listening to Sasuke as he turned to call after Naruto.

Tsukuyomi glanced over his shoulder at Kyuuyoshi, his face blank from emotion as he spoke in a flat tone. "Kyuu, I see Sasuke and Naruto. Kakashi may be with them, ne? We need to tell Kakashi how Tsunade added us to the mission before he begins the briefing."

(OOC: I made three original characters, cause I was tired of only having Sasuke as a good guy, and I thought this rp could use a couple of new bad guys since there aren't a lot of Akatsuki characters picked... and I thought it could maybe add to the plotline. Is this okay with you guys? I can edit it if it isn't... we should discuss the mission plot under ideas. you guys have any good ideas for the mission?)
Hinata was walking through the streets, after her sparing with Kiba, then she saw two boys she know standing not really far from her. "Tsukuyomi-kun! Kyuuyoshi-kun! What are you doing?".....
Tsukuyomi turned to see Hinata. He bowed lightly in greeting.

"Hinata, pleasure to see you here." He spoke in a polite, yet emotionless tone. "I just arrived from my previous mission. Lady Tsunade assigned Kyuu and I to the mission Kakashi-sensei is leading... and you as well, my dear. Have you seen him?"
She looked at Tsukuyomi with a suprised face,"No, I haven't seen Kakashi-sensei.I just came back from the training ground after sparing with Kiba-kun.And I haven't been informed about the mission yet. Well, he could be gathering the team members. Let's go find him.", she said back.....
Tsukuyomi nodded in agreement. "Yes, of course. Could you use your Byakugan? It would make it simpler."
"Byakugan!.....I see him in the training grounds where Gai-sensei's team usually meets....Let's go, Tsukuyomi-kun, Kyuuyoshi-kun!", she said as she started walking to the training ground....
"Right, lead the way." Tsukuyomi said as he began following Hinata to the training ground.

They arrived at the training ground and saw Kakashi standing in a small clearing. "Kakashi-sensei, we've arrived for the briefing." Tsukuyomi called out.
Kakashi turned to see Tsukuyomi and Kyuuyoshi, "hmm..so i guess Tsunade added you two for the mission too, oh, Hinata is also with you, well, right now, Naruto, Sasuke , Shikamaru and Ten Ten are gathering the members..We'll start the briefing after all the members are gathered", he said...

"Maybe Lee is in his dojo, I guess I'll go look for him there..", Ten Ten thought and started walking to Lee's dojo.She entered the dojo, "Lee, we have a mission!"...
più di un anno fa Hidanfan said…
OCC(what SonOfPein said!):Oh shit O_o Hehe...My bad *gulps* Heh ^_^; i didn't even knew this started O_O lol
più di un anno fa i_luv_kyon_kyon said…
angry
gaara-what inthe hell is goin on!?!
più di un anno fa i_luv_kyon_kyon said…
meh
kakashi-nada