Naruto - Shippuden Naruto: the unban evolution

dargox posted on May 21, 2012 at 10:58AM
Ok, this rp is stills base off the manga & show but....there's more modern stuff like, real house, condos, complexs, cars, highways, skyscrapers, and so on.

Ninja info

Name:
Hobbies:
Clan:
Village:

Team #:
Team job:
# of mission:
Side job:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothes:

Chakra type:
jutsu: (only ten)
Skills:
Weapons:
Fight style:
Fight type:
Hidden or curse powers:

Bio:

last edited on May 21, 2012 at 12:00PM

Naruto - Shippuden 729 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 729

più di un anno fa ticotyler said…
Sozishee:Yeah he was takign my Katana and i heard him mention that to himself.
più di un anno fa kiba16 said…
Nikita:: that Akatsuki guy is masked ?
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa frosttakahashi said…
Inazuma: *from a tree wearing an akatsuki cloak and a mask* hehheheh

Toketsu: *walks up to Sozishee completely pissed off* You're coming with me you brat!*he picks up Sozishee by the collar*
Sozishee:Im sorry im...wait wait no look*Sozishee:Points to five very powerful looking Akatsuki member on top of hokage mountain.
più di un anno fa dargox said…
Takumi: back from a solo mission and see the leaf village in flames. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!" He shouts as runs to the gate.
Nikita: *become normal and run to the gates* one Akatsuki guy attacted to our village that happend
più di un anno fa Ripcore said…
Ripcore: -touches his curse- thats why.... They know im ANBU/S-class. They want to get all the heaven seals as they can, there going to put it into me, the hope i would destroy everything. They tried this when i was a child. Thats why Mizuki wants me
Nikita: *runs at the hokage mountain* who are you and why you attact to konoha? *look at Inazuma*
più di un anno fa dargox said…
Takumi: "The akatsuki? well then I guess it's a good thing that I came with some new jutsu, watch!!" He quickly dose some hand signs and shouts. "15 DEMON TAILS RELEASE: THREE TAIL MODE!!!" His green chakra come and tranform around takumi's body into a wolf with three tails.
Inazuma: The hokage will pay.*he vanishes and appears in front of Nikita punching her and shocking her with 10000 volts* Go to sleep.*he vanished again and appeared back on the mountain where another member of the Akatsuki was waiting*
Sozishee:*appears on top of the hokage mountain* "Give me my Katana back now!!! Inazuma..You will pay!!!!
Nikita: AGHH *felt down and 15 minutes later gets up* he is not here*disappear and appear next to Takumi* i'll help you Takumi 16 DEMON TAILS RELEASE: THREE TAIL MODE*her dark blue chacra come and tranform Nikita's body into a dragon witk three tails*
 Nikita: AGHH *felt down and 15 minuti later gets up* he is not here*disappear and appear successivo to Tak
più di un anno fa MikkiDs said…
TJ: So... Akatsuki some heavens seals curses and now yet another jinchuriki. *whistles* This is beginning to get out of hand.

Denai: TJ! Are you just gonna watch and make stupid commentary about everything?

TJ: Why should I care? My life's not being threatened in any way and neither is yours.

Denai: Its called having a heart! *heads to wherever the akatsuki member is*

TJ: Wait! Besides my hearts weak and I mean that literally.

Denai: Shut up and follow me! We both know you're a dead man if I get killed!

TJ: Whatever. *makes a shadow portal and they end up where Inuzuma and the akatsuki member are*
Sozishee:tries to hit Inazuma but is intercepted by an Akatsuki member..The akatsuki ember knees him in the gut..Sozishee spits out blood*"AGH!! *Sozishee falls to his knees.
Sozishee:Looks at Denai and feels as if he's been embaressed.
Ripcore: -appears next to Toketsu- What are you doing..?
TJ: These guys are real professionals.

Denai: Sozishee! What are you doing!?
Sozishee:They took the Katana that my Grandfauther gave to me..i will fight for it until i die!!! *runs towards an Akatsuki member and tries to hit them but is interfered once agian and punched in the face* "AGH"!!!
Nikita: *appears next to Sozishee* are you ok Sozishee?
Sozishee:I..i think.. agh*spits up more blood*
Sozishee:Runs up once more to an Akatsuki member and tries to hit him, the Akatsuki member dodges it and tries to hit Sozishee again, but Sozishee catches his hand and use lightning blade right into the Akatsuki members stomach.
Ripcore: Im sorry... -grabs Sozishee and throws him away from the Akatsuki member- Get back in line idiot.. you two, grab the seals in the city. -two Akatsuki members run into the city-
Nikita: *become normal* what ?
Ripcore: All f you need to stop for now, understand? The Akatsuki wont stop till they get what they want, so we need to give it too them. Its only some sacred cursed heavens seals..
Sozishee:I want my Katana back now!!!!!!!! i will fight who ever i have to to get it i dont care the consequences!!
Nikita: ........
Sozishee:Wouldn't you want something back taht your dead grandfauther gave to you before he died?! Huh!!!
Nikita: i know how you feel Sozishee
Sozishee: then you'll understand why i have to get my Katana back.
Nikita: who kill your grandfauther ?
Sozishee:Itachi Uchiha my parents stored me into a secret room underground and sent a message to the third hokage where i was and to come get me after the slaughter.. i saw my grandfauther be slaughtered with my own eyes. Before he died he gave me his Katana. Thats why i want it.*Sozishee Leaves to look for his Katana*
TJ: *sarcastic voice* Wow I'm touched.

Denai: TJ! Sozishee wait! That Katana is very important to you and I want to help you find it. I'll do everything in my power to help and so will TJ.

TJ: What! I never agreed to helping anybody.

Denai: that means he agrees to help too.
Nikita: look that necklace my older brother gave me when he die *show him one necklace * i'll help too
Sozishee:.Wow now ones ever said that to me..guys i owe you one so lets just try to get out of this alive..shall we?*all three go to look for his Katana kidnapper/
Denai: That's what friends are for!

TJ: What if you happen to not be a friend?

Denai: Shut up and go with it!

TJ: Fine, whatever.
Sozishee:*peeks around the corner of a dark cave and sees a fire blazing with three Akatsuki members around it. One of them seem to have Sozishees Katana* Guys i see my Katana, but there's one small problem..theres three Akatsuki members!!
Denai:No way we can face them all at once. TJ! We need a distraction.

TJ: What do you want me to do?

Denai: Make a distraction!

TJ: How am I suppose to do that?

Denai: Shut up and do it!

TJ: Fine whatever! *disappears in a shadow portal*

Denai: huh... wonder what he's gonna do....
Sozishee:*smiles soft and warmly at Denai* Hope Tj will be all right.
Denai: *smiles* TJ can take care of himself for now.

*suddenly the shadows caused by the flickering of the campfire begin to start moving on their own forming animals and people that jump on the walls the akatsuki members get armed and ready but they don't get a chance to attack*

Denai: There! That's TJ's doing!

*the shadows dance becomes violent and they literally leap off the walls overcoming the akatsuki members the shadows bind around them and drag them into the shadow portals leaving behind an empty campfire and Sozishee's katana*
Ripcore: -in the village- Mizuki get back here and face me!

-she comes outta know where and plows me into the ground, creating a crater-
Sozishee:Thanks Denai!!!*Gives her a big warm hug* then quickly runs for his blade* Before he can grab his blade an Akatsuki member appears in front of im and nails him in the stomach with a fire ball* Sozishee spits out blood and flys backward*"AGH"!!!
Denai: Sozishee! *runs over* But TJ took care of the three! There's a fourth!

TJ: *appears through a shadow portal in the cave* Distraction done. Those guys are all scattered across the continent. Wait you didn't tell me about this one!
Sozishee:Who are you

Fourth Akatsuki:Shut up i'm the one that'll be answering the questions!*takes off his hood and reveals yellow wolf like eyes with blue hair. My name is Zeki...Zeki Senju!! You Uchiha are the low of the scums!!"You're weak and easy to trick..how stupid" *Zeki quickly dashes at TJ and nails him in the stomach with a fire ball sending him flying into the darkness of the cave.

Sozishee:TJ... how could you do this!!!
*runs at Zeki and kicks him but is blocked then Lightning blades him in the chest.
*Zeki goes flying backwards as well, but gets up as if nothing happened...blood trickles from his mouth, but he just laughs*
Denai: Nobuddy just hurts my friends and then just laughs about! *throws ninja stars then forces palm out* Wind Palm! *a giant gust of wind makes the ninja stars go super fast towards Zeki one hits each of his shoulders and another in his stomach*
Zeki:Hhahahah i like your attitude little girl to bad ill have to kill you!!

Sozishee:ones is going to touch Denai unless they kill me first!!

Zeki:Very well i was going to spare your life!
*Runs at Zosihee with incredible speed and cuts him so much with his Katana*Sozishee falls to the ground extremely injured*
Zeki walks up to Denai and just when he's about to grab her Sozishee appears in front of him ans uses Fire style great dragon flames jutsu which burns Zeki*
*psychotic giggling is heard coming from the entrance of the cave*

Inazuma: They came. Now i can pllay. *he took off his mask, his eyes reptilian* Now i can sacrifice you into the fire. *more giggling* *he vanishes and appears behind TJ hitting him in the back of the neck knocking him unconscious* *he vanished again as shuriken flew at him then appeared in front of Denai holding her up by her throat* Zap.*he shocked her with 10000 volts leaving her unconscious like TJ* OOooooooooooooooo Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aa.­*he turned his gaze towards Sozishee*
Denai: *falls unconscious on the floor*

TJ: *also unconscious on the floor*

*inside spirit/ Denai's head*

Denai: What just happened?!

The peaceful spirit: An outside force has rendered your body useless in the outside world.

Denai: You mean somebody knocked me out?! What the hell happened?! What about Sozishee?! What about TJ?!

Inazuma: I'm gonna need that Katana little boy. *giggling* Or im gonna kill ya. *laughter*
18 tails shadow hawk: *voice is heard in TJ's head* Wake up u idiot! Wake up!

TJ: *groans* But... Sensei.... I don't wanna... Train today....

18 tails Shadow hawk: Wake up! NOW!

TJ: *is startled awake* Geez! You don't have to be so grumpy about 18. *sees Inazuma, Sozishee and then Denai unconscious* Whoa! A lot can happen when you get knocked out for a sec.
Inazuma: *turns and looks at him* You should have stayed down. *he charged both his hands with lightning*