Naruto - Shippuden I Dont Know Much About Shippuden Can Some1 Fill Me In?

FMAandNaruto posted on Nov 18, 2007 at 07:13PM
i only watched the 1st episode?

Naruto - Shippuden 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa san15 said…
well naruto shippuden is about naruto and the gang all teens or adults or whatever and thier is a group of people trying to catch naruto nine tail fox and naruto trying to find sasuke and o yeah hurry up watch them it alreadyhit episode 35 or 36 forgot new one will be this week coming up
più di un anno fa Asumaspirit said…
*Spoilers Alert!*

Well Shippuuden is 2 or 3 years on after the old Naruto Series. Everyone from the old series (teams that is) is now 15.The Akatsuki is on the hunt for Jinchuuriki's (If you do not know what a jinkchuuriki is naruto is one...look it up in wikipedia).In manga it is very very far ahead of the anime which is already at 61.manga at 100 and something?)
più di un anno fa dei-girl said…
hey which night dose shippuuden come on??
più di un anno fa hellgirl223 said…
well.. shippuden(2nd sequel of naruto) takes a story after 2-3 years, where the akatsuki is trying to hunt for jinchuurikis(so thats how to spell it!) (jinchuuriki meaning a person who holds a demon beast inside them eg. naruto), people in this story of course also gets oler like naruto being 12 turns to 15, and tenten(older) being 18 also the characters(most of em) gets new outfit and abilities. some of the members also die.. sadly..