Naruto - Shippuden pein's jusus (missed spelled)

frank87 posted on Dec 02, 2007 at 04:06AM
what can he do ? he has 6 bodies im thinking he uses the covnent technique on revied corps like orochimaru did before he put the tags in the the hokages heads. then he put them in those beds. recharge.

Naruto - Shippuden 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Naruto-dono said…
Nope, the bodies are not hokages but people that Jiraiya encountered in his travels. I'm still not sure how they all have the Rinnigan though, I just hope Jiraiya survives that last strike in chapter 381 to tell Pein's real identity. I have a feeling that another version of Pein is pulling the strings here.
più di un anno fa alexmcneice said…
I think Jiraiya is dead. And I totally can't wait to finally find out what the hell is going on with Pein.
più di un anno fa ICandy said…
yeah
but im around 80% sure of jiraiya's death because of his last comment of what to call his latest book, then again if its anything like bleach, walking around with a zillion slashes in your body and having your blood smeared everywhere is an easy feat
più di un anno fa hellgirl223 said…
did jiraiya ACTUALLY DIE?? I mean when he was in the water he was all like, 'what should i call my next book' and stuff. and peins sx body is someone who jiraya met in his past, but like what dono said, im still wondering how those six bodies all have the rinnengan