The Twilight Saga - New Moon Beginnning of New Moon Movie

sweet_twilight posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 06:12AM
I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the beginning of the New Moon Movie. The book starts with the preface of Bella running to Edward in Volterra. But the first chapter begins when Bella has that dream of her grandma. I was thinking if they would add the preface like Twilight. I want to hear your thoughts on this.

What do you think will be the beginning of New Moon?
last edited on Feb 25, 2009 at 10:18AM

The Twilight Saga - New Moon 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa breadstick said…
smile
i think they should deff add the part where she dreams bout her g-ma, that would be a really interesting beginning and it would catch peoples attention, then they could make that into a transtition to like either her party at the cullens or a little something before that.

p.s. i skipped some parts cause you know they're guna cut a lot from the book.
più di un anno fa bellaswancull01 said…
i think thay shouldn't put her grandma in there because she is not a big charecter there they should spend there money on scenes that are more important in the book.
più di un anno fa misssocal said…
i don't think that they'll put her grandma in the beginning, and i don't think that they should cuz it really isnt a big part of it AT ALL and like bellaswancull01 said, they should spend time and money on more important things.
Aslo, i highly doubt tht they'll put the preface cuz it'll ruin the end oft the movie for people who haven't read the books, the preface in twilight didnt give away the end cuz she was just talking generally about how she would die for someone she loved, in new moon she's saying how shes running and time was up, i dont think they should put it in. =)
p.s. some of the magazines (ya i no..magazines cant be trrusted idk if its true)they were saying that they're trying to change the new moon story around so that edward would bein it more, i love edward but i dont want them to change the story.
più di un anno fa sweet_twilight said…
smile
Good point. It's nice to hear your opinions. But yeah, I dont want them to change the story either. Even though I would LOVE more of Edward!
I never though of it that way. But there are some films that have like a flashback at the beginning about the ending. I just thought that it would have been nice since you would be engaged into the film with the running and stuff. But maybe not. I dont know.
i definitely cant wait for the birthday scene though, and for the grandma scene it could be a opener.

and i definitely know ima cry when he leaves her.
i think they should put the scenes of what edwards doing while he's gone cause you know that everyone's wondering what he's doing.
smile
I really want them to go by the book. It would be nice, if they did. They can change a few things around, but I dont want them to change a lot. I know we will lose some scenes that we like. But I hope they keep every Edward scene because his not in it that much and people wont understand.
RE breadstick: I might cry in that scene too, if they do it really well.
più di un anno fa leahblack said…
smile
I would love if they do the preface as a teaser, then they introduce the movie"New Moon, actors etc..." and go straight to Bella's dream
più di un anno fa leahblack said…
I would love if SM, did New Moon in Edward's Prespective so the readers could know what he was up too. And maybe get an insight into what he was thinking when he was away from bella
hmmm
I like your idea of the preface being the teaser. I guess we'll see.
più di un anno fa Blossom71 said…
wink
I think they should show us what edward is doing thinking and feeling.I think he comes back to forks and checks up on her at some point,but bella in her manic-depressed state doesn't relize it.We all know he went to south america,but who said he stayed there the whole time?As for the preface i'm not sure.the one for twilight was good,but this one would be harder to work in without wasting money, on not so important stuff.Maybe something like how do you go on with life when your life has left you.