OhioHeart_Graphics icona Requests - OPEN!

xoheartinohioxo posted on Jan 17, 2014 at 01:12AM
Okay so I've been thinking about doing this for a while now & i finally decided to make the forum!

I'm taking icon requests!

Info/Rules:

1.) You can request pretty much any fandom/character/couple etc. as long as you can provide High Quality screencaps for me to use.

2.) I don't have a problem doing icons of couples/characters that i dislike - as long as you're respectful about it & don't expect me to do an icon that says, for example- "It's always gonna be Stefan, because Damon is a douchebag motherfucker!" LMFAO! That obviously isn't going to be requested by anyone, but you get what i mean.

3.) I'm not really putting a limit on how many icons you can request at a time... just be reasonable with your requesting!

4.) Of course you can request as many times as you'd like to!

5.) If there are any specifications you want, just put them in the request. For ex. if you want a quote from a particular scene, simply include - Text: *insert your text here*

I think that about sums things up, so feel free to start requesting!
 Okay so I've been thinking about doing this for a while now & i finally decided to make the forum!
last edited on Jan 17, 2014 at 01:12AM

OhioHeart_Graphics 30 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa XxXrachellXxX said…
GASP.
Okay, I will request loads, but first, I want Robb/Sansa icons. They'll have to be "AU" icons 'cause ya know, no scenes whatsoever. And uuuuh.. I'd also really like Jon/Robb. I hope that's ok. Idk where my weirdnesses in ships crosses a line :P Anyway, if you could make some of those, I'd love it. This is the site I use for caps:
link
I would provide you specific ones, but considering that there are barely any scenes to use, you can just use whatever caps you want ;)
Thank you for this <3
xoheartinohioxo commented…
Getting started right now babe! And technically you're wrong - Robb & Sansa stand side da side while the Lannisters are making their entrance in the pilot :D più di un anno fa
lol i count that as a scene damn it! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa unicornsrreal said…
OOOOO HOLLY :D
So firstly could I please have an icon of Jac/Jonny? (yeah yeah yeah, I got some already, but some is never enough for these perfect two<3)
link

And could I have one for this scene too: link
and on it could it say: There is no one I would rather have as the mother of my child

Thanks Holly, LOVE YOU<333
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa rorymariano said…
I would love some George/Isabel icons, please! <3

1: {link} and {link}
2: {link} and {link}
3: {link}
4: {link}
più di un anno fa WarriorGilbert said…
EEEEEEEEEEEEEP Holls...
I wanna request some Oliver/Felicity icons...you can find them here - link
and some Damon Salvatore icons....
più di un anno fa leytonfaan_18 said…
I would LOOOOVE some HIMYM icons from the new season :))))

This website is great!
link
più di un anno fa marakii said…
Here I am :D ,I would love some r&r and caskett icons ;) . If they are too many tell me :*

1. link & link
2. link & link
3. link
4. link
5. link
6. link
più di un anno fa 123Naki456 said…
Sherlock/John icons from
link at the wedding or when they're drunk
or
link at the end of the episode
più di un anno fa maryam1311 said…
Holly I love your icon. <3

Those are the one I want a icon with. <3

link

link

link

link

più di un anno fa tvdlover said…
OMG I LOVE YOUR ICONS. Could you please make me an icon of these?

link
link

tvdlover commented…
and maybe some Cersei icons. :D più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa xoheartinohioxo said…
Bee, here are your 2 icons!

Icon #1
 Bee, here are your 2 icons! icona #1
unicornsrreal commented…
<333 più di un anno fa
Icon #2
 icona #2
unicornsrreal commented…
<3333333 più di un anno fa
Amber- Okay, tell me if you don't like the coloring for these icons. I tried playing around a bit with it, but i just wasn't very thrilled with anything i was coming up with it...

Icon #1
 Amber- Okay, tell me if te don't like the coloring for these icons. I tried playing around a bit wit
Icon #2
 icona #2
Icon #3
 icona #3
Icon #4
 icona #4
Icon #5
 icona #5
Alright guys, I'm getting ready to go out for a few hours so i will continue working on the rest of the icons later this evening!
più di un anno fa unicornsrreal said…
So I'm milking this situation a bit, and gonna request some more.
Don't feel like you have to do these though Holly, I'm so happy with the Jac/Jonny ones :D

link
link
link
link
And a blend of link link & link

Completely understand if you don't want to :D
Okay i don't know what the fuck is going on, but every time i try to upload icons to the image section - NOTHING IS BEING UPLOADED! It will act like they are uploading, get everything loaded, let me do the tags and everything, i click 'All Done' and them BAM! They aren't showing up... UGHHH!

I really wanted to start uploading icons to the icon section and then just posting a link to your individual tags... Oh well, guess i will have to continue uploading them here, one by one.
più di un anno fa mooshka said…
HOLLLLY... I'm here to annoy you:P
I would LOVE some Mary Tudor icons<333
I just googled Mary Tudor screen caps and this is what I found. You can use whatever works for you best:)
Thank you<3
link
link
Haha you could never be annoying to me my love ♥

And i will get right on those as soon as I've finished the rest.

*Just to clarify - I'm doing everything in the order it was requested! Aside from Ray, who i was waiting to get caps from, I've done & posted them all in order.

Right now I'm finishing Ray's, and I've already posted Bee's & Amber's obviously. I've finished Atie's, but i want to finish up Ray's and then i will post both her & Atie's icons. [I'm looking in to uploading them to tinypic or imgur or something, because it's just going to be such a pain in the ass uploading each icon one by one... not to mention it will take up so much space and make it more of a hassle.

So just pardon any difficulties right now, I'll get it all sorted out asap!
R:

link

Atie:

link
XxXrachellXxX commented…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE! SUCH PRETTY ICONS! Thank te so much, thank you, agrifoglio <33 più di un anno fa
Ooookay! I finally was able to get icons uploaded here on my spot again!

Laura, sorry it took so long!

link
I will get started on the rest of the icons tomorrow =]
I'm gonna post the last 3 caps here because they don't open w/ the links . (& i really don't remember what i've posted the last time so #4)
 I'm gonna post the last 3 trofei here because they don't open w/ the links . (& i really don't remember
The #5
 The #5
& the #6th.
 & the #6th.
you still taking requests twinny?!?
Omg I totally forgot about these requests :O sorry guys, I will get to them asap! And yes, still taking requests!
Can I have Allydia and Allison icons?
Yup! Any specific scenes? più di un anno fa
WarriorGilbert commented…
No any would be fine! più di un anno fa