Paramore Attention! Vote for the new Paramore banner for the Paramore spot here! voti needed to finalize the decision.

rachaelwsz posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 05:20AM
Hi, there! I think it's about time that the Paramore spot should get a change of banner and icon since there is a change of members in the band. I know that szabrina995 has already posted something like this but if we really want to make changes to the icon and banner, I think we should do it more 'systematically'.

So this is how it goes:

1. Anyone can submit their banner(s) or icon(s) idea for the Paramore spot. There is no limit for to the number of entries. The date due for the submission would be the 28thth December 2009.

- Note: Number your submission.
For banners, we'll start off at 1a,2a,3a,4a,etc... For the icons, we'll start off at 1b,2b,3b,4b,etc... (This is to make the voting system easier.)

-If your entry has a picture/photo of Paramore, try to include ALL THE MEMBERS OF PARAMORE (I think we all would already know their names by now. :] ~Hayley Williams, Josh Farro, Zac Farro, Jeremy Davis & Taylor York~)

-Details of banner: 800x100 pixel JPEG, GIF or PNG
Details of icon : 100x100 pixel JPEG, GIF or PNG

(IMPORTANT!!! Please make sure your entries follow the description above.^^)

2. Voting for the new icon and banner would be made from the 29th Dec 2009-31st Dec 2009.

-The voting will take place in the forum here.

- Each person can vote for a maximum of two banners and two icons only.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­

NOTE!: If anyone has a better idea to improve the 'system' or if you think that the time limit is insufficient, just leave a comment! :)

Do not steal from other people without giving credits please! TQ.

EDIT! I've extended the time for voting. When I get at least 10 other people to vote, I'll submit the new banner and icon to the Fanpop admin. =)

last edited on Dec 31, 2009 at 08:47AM

Paramore 38 risposte

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...