I Pinguini di Madagascar Why Do te Amore PoM?

Sylvia_Puffin posted on Jan 17, 2013 at 01:33AM
LeonardFan had the idea for this forum and suggested it to me, so I'm putting it here. Basically you just reply with the reasons you love PoM!

There is one rule, though: no more than three reasons per poster. We need to let other people have a chance.
Have fun!

I Pinguini di Madagascar 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa LeonardFan said…
big smile
1. Well I basically love POM because of the unique character personalities

(There's one Thanks Sylvia :D)
più di un anno fa Sylvia_Puffin said…
(^Sure!)

Okay, for my first one: because it's hilarious!
più di un anno fa peacebaby7 said…
big smile
(Do we number it for ourselves or altogether? Or does it matter? :) )

It always keeps me laughing. Whenever I have a headache, I turn on POM and it always cures it! :D
più di un anno fa Private1sCut3 said…
smile
The writing for episodes is good. :)
più di un anno fa Penguinator said…
First and most importantly, Penguins are my favorite animal.
più di un anno fa LeonardFan said…
big smile
Another reason why I love POM is because of Leonard, my hero! XD He's actually one of the few reasons I'm still here on the POM spot :D

(@PB maybe it still does? :P Let's just wait for Sylvia's reply just to be sure :D)
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Sylvia_Puffin said…
Like, keep track of your answers yourself? Um...do you mind? I'm not sure I can do it for you.

Like I said on my article about this, the animation is very good.
più di un anno fa Leonardthekoala said…
smile
Eventhough the penguins almost got me killed several times before, still, I owe them, all of the zoosters and anyone else they saved, our lives. They have heroic personalities which is pretty unique to their group.

@LeonardFan thanks for saying that kid :)

più di un anno fa 27Kowalski said…
big smile
PoM makes me laugh even when I'm really sad or depressed. It always cheers me up! :)
più di un anno fa TheRatKing1 said…
even though i find one character in particular attractive ( hint... my username. and don't judge me. no flames. i burn back) i like the show because..... well i don't know. it's one of those things where you're obsessed by it and wish it was real but you can't put your finger on why.
più di un anno fa Black-Raine said…
Growing up with PoM is probably one of the main reasons I’ve been watching it for 14 years now, but after seeing every single episode as many times as I have it’s become fun to be nerdy about it and appreciate the writing, design, characters, backgrounds, and really just whatever you’re into. But it’s interesting to see how far people that love the show have come. Such as, I use to be a pretty big fan of Skilene, but honestly now I can’t stand it lol. Skiico is my thing now. But overall, it’s a total mood booster for obsessive fans!