Percy Jackson and the Olympians Rp Your life as a demigod........

MCF2000 posted on Oct 17, 2011 at 12:56PM
Imagine if YOU were a demigod, whos child would you want to be? Whos would you probably be (based on personality)? Whoswould you probably be based on looks? Whos would you definatly NOT be? When you're brought to camp half-blood would you scream and freak out like "Omigosh you're a freaking centaur!" or would you scream and freak out like "WHOO-HOO!!!!! Im finnaly here!!! I've been waiting for this MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!! Hi Percy!" Percy: Who are you?? What would you say to that? Would you say: YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!!! YEA!!!!! or Your worst nightmare! Now get out of my face. Who would you be friends with? Who would you be enimes with? What classes would you be good in? Bad in? What would be the biggest prank you would pull while your there (paint Ares cabin pink and becorate with flowers and shiny sparkly stuff would be mine! :P) ?

On this rp-lke-thingamajig we will answer all the important questions!

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Rp 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa PercyJason357 said…
big smile
This is creepy.
1. 90% of the tests I've done say I would be a Son of Athena,
2. Almost everything about me leans towards that being true,
Aside from,
I'm only good at english,
I would prefer a sword,
I ain't blonde (but I do have grey eyes),
Wouldn't know where to start with building, I guess. Well I would, but some I wouldn't.
However, I do read a lot, everyone does admit I'm smart. So if Demi-Gods were real, (which, call me a sad-o, but I do believe) I think I would be a son of Athena. And honestly? I hope I am. xD
più di un anno fa AlienDark said…
Well, i can't really answer that question because if i could. I would be the son of Mars. But i can't do that now right? Becuase this is The olympian fan club.
più di un anno fa feverheights said…
I took the godly parent test 6 times and every time I came up as a daughter of Poseidon.
I do have black hair, but brown eyes.
I love the water, it's like my second home... Except salt water annoys me a bit (A childhood experience horror)
Sometimes I appear completely stupid but I turn out to know more than people expect. Oh, who am I kidding... It's all the time.
I'm 14 though... Still waiting for my satyr to come... :[