Period Drama fan Confessions : I am upset because ............

Hopeful-girl posted on Jun 12, 2011 at 01:35PM
A way to relieve your pain during bad days

Period Drama fan 10 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Hopeful-girl said…
sad
I had a bad quarrel with my aunt :(
più di un anno fa yorkshire_rose said…
smile
Awww we all have bad quarrels with people close to us (well most of us anyway)and it's only afterwrds that we regret our actions.I bet your aunt is feeling just as upset as you are.I don't know your reasons for the quarrel but it's never too late to make things up with her.Life is too short for falling out.I hope you can resolve the matter if you haven't already :)
più di un anno fa Hopeful-girl said…
smile
Thanks ,,, it was a simple misunderstanding and now everything is ok :)
I agree with you " life is too short for falling out " :)
smile
I'm so pleased to hear that :)
più di un anno fa Albiee said…
my friend is upset because she thinks her dad is having an affair with a close family friend but is scared to tell anyone. shes told me and a friend called will but everyone tells her shes grumpy but don't know the full story and its alot to take on. she cant even tell her brothers!!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Perfidia said…
because my father committed suicide two weeks ago and though I thought it would bring the family closer together his siblings are nothing but trouble. I just want this to be over, he needs to be buried now so we can move on!
I'm so sorry to hear that Perfidia :(

Stay strong....nothing in life is for forever.It's sad and strange how a death of a close family member can make us behave sometimes.I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers:)
più di un anno fa Perfidia said…
thank you so much!
heart
You are most welcome <3
più di un anno fa beatricelover said…
heart
hi