Peter Pan QNA!!!!

DevynnArmani posted on Mar 07, 2016 at 04:40PM
Hi Everyone! I decided to do a QNA of questions you have asked me. I'm posting it here because alot of the questions I get are asked by Peter pan club members.

Q: What does Oncan look like?
A: Oncan has dark red hair, almost black, and a few freckles. He looks a little like chandler riggs.

Q: What is the difference between Mermaids and Sirens in Neverland?
A: Mermaids are very lovely, and look beautiful, they are very nice. They aren't scared of humans or anyone, and they have long gorgeous hair, and very pretty tails. Sirens are beautiful as well, but much more than mermaids because that's how they lure victims in. They change once they lure you in, and they turn into a monsterous thing. They can be nice, but only if they trust you. There tails are greyish brown, and if you here one singing, plug you're ears.

Q: Who is Noah?
A: Noah is one of the many lost boys that live in Neverland. He's very nice, and funny. He's 12 I'm sure.

Q: What fairies are there?
A: There are many fairies, they are all beautiful, and look like warriors. They are very sweet, and love to dance. I know one fairy named light.

Q: Are there natives?
A: Yes, but very few, they are in hiding, but Peter knows were they hide, and won't tell anyone for there safety.

This is a question I get asked alot:
Q: How can I date Peter???
A: Peter doesn't "Date", he is a young boy, and doesn't care for those things. I only know one person who he is special with a little in that way, because they remind him of someone, and she is defiantly a wendy lookalike. But Peter and the lost boys in general don't get into romantic relations with anyone, to them they were taught it's a grown up thing.

Thank you for you're questions!!!!!

Peter Pan 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa neverneverland said…
who is the Wendy look-a-like? Is it a fanpopper?
più di un anno fa cloudcastle said…
( :

A baby could be ready for milk.

Should you still drink milk . . .

. . . you could still be a baby.

Q. Anything wrong with that?

A. Anything wrong with a baby?

Q. Answer a question with a question? Oh . . . perhaps you are a baby?

A. Anything wrong with milk?

Milk could be good for you.

Hope you have a happy Sunday.

( :