you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Pokémon 73514 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 36251-36300 of 73514

più di un anno fa Nojida said…
(Man, I'm on a roll XP)
(Sure :3)
(Can you turn into a huge Robin? XP)
(I know XP It was worth the shot trying to convince you XP)
"Whoa!" April yelps again.
"Ooh, me too!" Charity says crashing into her as well.
più di un anno fa vegeta007 said…
(With ? XP)
(Yes! X3 *Hugs you!*)
(I am a huge Robin XP)
(It was XP)
"Your turn!"Reggie said crashing into Charity
(The chapter XP 4 pages XP)
(Yay! X3)
(An even huger Robin XP Y'know, like Jake turns into a huger Jake? XP)
(Yeah XP)
"Kyah!" Charity yelps.
"Watch your back Reggie!" April smirks crashing into Reggie.
(I wanna see! XP)
(Finn's hair amazes me everytime XP)
(Not really XP)
"Ah, you wanna play like that ey"Reggie said crashing into her
(I'm not finished yet XP Way more to go XP)
(Really? XP)
(Then how are you similar to him? XP)
"Why yes I do" April says crashing into him.
(I still wanna see XP)
(Yeah XP It's so....so amazing XP)
(Personality XP)
Reggie crashed into her and drove around, "Let's do this"
(How? XP)
(How does it look like? XP)
(Ah XP)
"You got it" April says making her car face his.
(When you're done XP)
(Haven't you seen it ? XP)
(Yep XP)
"Charge!"Reggie said driving towards her
(Okay then XP How should I show you though? XP)
(No I haven't XP)
(I see XP)
"Haha!" April laughs driving towards him as well.
(Upload it here XP)
(You should XP)
(Yep XP)
Reggie crashes into April head on and jerks forward, "Whoa!"
(You mean post it on the RP? XP)
(Or should I? XP)
"Kyah!" April yelps jerking as well, "Who, that was fun!"
(I want you to use Yellow for some reason XP)
(Yes XP)
(Yes you should XP)
"I know right ?"Reggie asked, "This place is really awesome!"
(Aww, you miss her XP)
(Okay then XP)
(Well okay then XP)
"We should go to the roller coaster next!" Chaity happily says crashing into both of them.
(I actually do XP)
(Yep XP)
(Uh huh XP)
"Think I'll skip that one"Mikey said
(But did Yellow come along? XP)
"Why?" Charity asks looking back at him.
(Franklin brought her along XP)
"Remember what happened last time we were on roller coaster ?"Mikey asked
(Oh XP)
"Um..." Charity says thinking.
"What happened?" April asks Mikey.
(Yeah XP Use her XP)
"I threw up"Mikey replied
(Okay XP)
"..Oh" April says.
"Really?" Charity asks surprised.

"Hello? Anyone?" Yellow nervously calls walking around in the Villa, "I'm lost!"
(So what've you been up to ? XP)
"Yes really"Mikey replied

Franklin saw Yellow and ran to her, "Are you lost too ?"
(Writing XP)
"Why didn't you tell me?" Charity asks.

"Franklin?" Yellow asks turning around to see him, "Aww, don't tell me you're lost as well..."
(Writing XP)
"You were there with me"Mikey replied

"I am"Franklin replied, "I was looking for Zip and then one thing lead to another"
(Yeah XP)
"I know, I didn't notice anything though" Charity says.

"Oh" Yellow says, "I wonder what we should do.."
(How's the writing ? XP)
"You followed me when I went to the bathroom"Mikey said

"Find someone who knows this place ?"Franklin suggested
(Awesome XP I have never felt so good writing something XP)
"I thought you wanted to pee" Charity says.

"Sure, but I think most people here are new to this place" Yellow replies.
(What about that time you wrote that thing with the thing ? XP)
"No I did not"Mikey said

"Well we're bound to find someone"Franklin said
(Oh that was nice too, but this is different XP)
"Oh i see..." Charity says scratching her head.
"Hey guys, the bell has rang again" April said after the bell rang.

"If you say so.." Yellow says.
(Ah XP)
"That means we're done"Mikey said

"Let's start"Franklin said (Now's the time to use underused characters XP)
(Yup XP I love writing slow-paced things XP)
"Awww!" Charity moans.

"Alright," Yellow says walking ahead and looking around. (Okay, go ahead XP)
(Ooh XP That sounds good XP)
"There's still plenty of stuff to do"Mikey said

"Here's a door"Franklin said knocking on a door (You first XP)

(Night :3)
last edited più di un anno fa
(To me it is XP I don't know if my grammar agrees with me XP)
"Yeah but I liked this..." Charity says pouting.

"Who is it?" Magia asks from inside.
"Um, let's go ask someone else!" Yellow says walking away and dragging Franklin along. (She doesn't like my decision XP)

(Goodnight :3)
(Hello :3 Wow it's late XP)
(That's why you have me XP)
"We can do it again later"MIkey said

"Why don't you want to ask Ms Magia ?"Franklin asked (Couldn't tell XP)
(And now it's even more late XP)
(Yeah it is XP By the way I've finished the first chapter XP 6 pages XP)
"Do you promise?" Charity asks.

"For reasons" Yellow replies. (Yeah I know XP)
(No hello ? XP)
(Only 6 ? XP)
"Yes I do"Mikey replied

"Are you still sad she's dating Red and you're not ?"Franklin asked
(Oops XP Hello :3)
(Yeah, I covered everything I had to cover XP)
"Okay then!" Charity sats getting out of the car.

"No I'm not" Yellow replies firmly.
(Thank you XP How are you ? :3)
(Couldn't you make it longer ? XP)
"Let's all go"Mikey said getting out

"Alright then, let's try that door"Franklin said pointing at that door
(I'm fine :3 How was the race? :3)
(Of course I could, I just didn't want to XP)
"So, where to next?" April asks also getting out.

"Okay" Yellow says walking to that door and knocking on it.
(Long and tiring XP)
(Alright XP)
"Ask Charity"Mikey replied with Reggie getting out

"Hold on"Cana said opening the door, "Hello"
(Oh XP)
(Yeah, takes almost an hour to fill in one page XP)
"Ummm..." Charity says thinking, "Oh, do you know that roller coaster thing which goes through the water?"
"Yeah?" April says.
"I've always wanted to go there!" Charity says happily.

"Hi," Yellow says with a wave, "We were just wondering if you knew the way to the lobby?"
(I'm in love with this demo XP)
(Yeah XP Very tiring XP)
(That's okay XP)
"I don't know that thing"MIkey said

"Actually no I don't"Cana replied, "This isn't even my room, I got lost" she said with a small blush
(What demo? XP)
(There has to be a bright side somewhere XP)
(Thought so XP Say, do you still wanna read that thing? XP It's pretty long and messy in my point of view XP)
"Well I'm sure you're gonna love it!" Charity says happily.

"Ah, I see" Yellow says scratching her head, "I'm sorry for disturbing you.."
(Kingdom Hearts XP)
(I never have to do it again XP)
(Sure XP)
"Alright"Mikey said

"It's okay"Cana said, "If you find your way there can you tell me too ? I actually wanna get to my room" (She's in Quincy's room XP)
(Oh, we have a Kingdom Hearts demo too XP)
(There it is XP)
(Well okay then XP)
"Let's go!" Charity says jogging off.

"Alright, we'll make sure to inform you" Yellow says with a smile. (I know XP)
(I want the full game XP)
(Yep XP And it's over and done with XP)
(Yep XP)
"Wait up"Mikey said following her with Reggie

"Thank you"Cana said with a smile (Your turn for an underused character XP)
(Then go buy it XP)
(Another bright side XP)
"You're going to let my sister pay this time, right?" April asks walking next to Mikey.

"Let's go Franklin" Yellow says walking to the next door. (Alright XP)

(This is so painfully long XP Anyway here it is XP

Final State

Prologue

I definitely wasn't prepared for this. This, of all things, was entrusted to me. I, of all people, was entrusted this. Now that I look back, everything seems so funny. The fear, the anxiety that had overwhelmed me. Sometimes, it even took control over me, made my mind blank.
Belendia never gave straight instructions. Were we lucky? Was that our destiny? Others took days, weeks, months or even years to accomplish a mission given by the Mother. However, mine had to be accomplished within a day, and, worst of all, I wasn't sure if I was going to survive out of it.
Some had weapons with them. Some had unbelievable knowledge. Others knew many magic tricks. What did I have? Nothing. I was just a twelve-year-old kid, not to mention that I was the biggest coward I knew. Well, at least that's what I thought...

Chapter One

Doubts

“This is the worst timing ever!” a twelve-year-old boy thought to himself, searching through his father's stuff. Even though his old man was long gone, his mother still believed that he might somehow come back one day, so she didn't throw away any of his belongings. However, Ermi knew that his dad wouldn't be back any time soon, and he desperately needed as much help as he could find.
His father had many magical items with him. For some reason, though, he didn't take any of them when he left. Better for Ermi. Who wouldn't want a magical humming bird watching their back? Magic seeds... A Milky Way... A bracelet... A packet of Hunger Healing Cookies... A flashlight... He placed every useful item he saw into his brown backpack. He also thought of bringing the crossbow along too, but it wouldn't fit into the backpack. Not to mention that it was extraordinarily heavy for him. However, he couldn't leave without something to protect himself. His magic surely wasn't enough to defend him all the way to Belendia.
Turning around, he began scanning the room. His parents' large bed had a pile of various female clothes on top of it, the sheets thrown at one side. The wooden cupboards drawers were all wide open, nothing inside. The light brown wardrobe drawers was open as well, a few clothes in. On the red carpet were lying the items Ermi thought wouldn't be of much use to him. The room looked like an ordinary married couple's bedroom. There was no sign of any dangerous item except for the giant crossbow which was hanging on the wall. Where would his father hide his weapons?
Suddenly, an idea stroke his head. The hole under the bed! Of course! His father always hid his best weapons inside of that thing!
Even though his father taught it to him many years ago, Ermi could still remember the trick to move the bed aside and lay hands on those magical items. Hurrying over to the wardrobe, he tapped a certain spot near a red jacket which was lying at the bottom of the closet. A door no bigger than his palm opened, revealing a small red marker with the word Removable written on it. He picked it up and ran over to his parents' bed. Pushing the clothes aside, he jumped on. He definitely wouldn't do that if his mother was around, especially now that he was wearing his shoes.
Looking at a picture of his grandparents hanging on the wall, he opened the marker. He snickered at what he was about to do. His mother always complained about that trick, so his father made the marker removable. Careful not to mess up, he brought the marker close to his grandpa's photographed face, and started drawing a long, nice, glowing red mustache. A snicker escaped his lips as he did the same to his grandmother. His mother would be furious. His father would be proud that he could still laugh at a time like this.
After finishing, he closed the marker, and counted three seconds. Immediately, he started erasing the bright red mustaches with his gray jacket's sleeve.
He jumped off the bed. Now only thing he had to do was move it aside. Taking a big breath, he started pushing. The bed was surprisingly light. It didn't feel heavier than a chair. Maybe it was because of the magic he had just used. His father had told him that in order to get those magical items he to push the bed aside, there was no other way. Normally, the bed was extremely heavy. He remembered the time when he wanted to make sure his old man was telling the truth. Mostly because he would love to see all the cool weapons inside that hole. But it was proven that his father wasn't lying. Ermi couldn't move the bed aside, no matter how much he tried. He had even asked help from his little sister. Even together, they still weren't able to move it.
But now the bed was lighter than ever. He would finally get to see the weapons his old man had been hiding from him and his sister. Yet he didn't feel the excitement that he felt back then. Was he more mature now? Had magical items and deadly weapons become less fascinating to him? He wasn't sure. All he knew was that a few of the weapons inside of that hole would help him go through this alive.
Before he knew it, the bed had been moved aside, revealing a fairly big hole on the floor. So that's why the bed was so big! How else was it gonna cover this thing?
Kneeling, he looked inside.
“Holy cow!” he breathed in astonishment.
The inside of the hole was full of weapons, and Ermi was sure that there were more than he could see. Big or small, colorful or black, he doubted there was space for more. He started taking each of them out and examining them.
The first weapon he drew out was a pair of green elbow blades. They were short and light. He examined them closely. Even if they were down there for years, they weren't rusty at all. Without hesitation, he placed them in his backpack.
“I guess the more I bring, the better.” he murmured.
The next item he drew out was a staff. It was so long that he had to move back in order to take it out whole. Ermi remembered that staff. It originally belonged to an old Naspean. The Naspeans were creatures fused with other creatures. In rare cases, three creatures were fused with each other. Ermi knew Naspeans well. In fact, his sibling and mother were ones. Realizing that he knew nothing about the staff's abilities, he placed it back in carefully.
Next thing that caught his eye was a black glove with a few deep red glowing veins at certain places. He took it out and grinned. He knew exactly what the glove could do, as well as how to use it. His hand felt warm just by touching it. Yup, that was it. The Flame Gauntlet. He placed it into his backpack as well.
Then, something unusual caught his attention. Between a pair of gloves with green-purple spikes and a breastplate which had a glowing white stone in the middle, there was a small, green purse. Could his mother had accidentally dropped it inside? Probably, if dad had moved the bed out of the way. He looked at the items that were lying next to the purse.
He had never seen those spiky gloves before. He almost immediately decided not to take them along. What if they sting him while he was looking through his backpack? What if that sting had effects?
He drew out the breastplate. Now that he had a closer look at it, the glowing stone wasn't actually a stone. It seemed like a diamond. He was sure that his sister would just stare at it saying how beautiful it looked. However, Ermi didn't want to look fabulous. He wanted to survive. Not to mention that the breastplate was too large for him. It was probably designed for young adults. Maybe his father had bought it long before Ermi became aware of the hole.
Placing the breastplate back carefully, he looked at the purse again. Without much thought, he picked it up and examined it. It felt smooth, and, despite being there for a long time, it smelled like the flowers his mother had been taking care of. Maybe this really was his mom's. Curiously, he opened it. He was surprised to see that the purse was full of small bottles with colorful liquid inside. He took out a bottle which contained a blue-purple liquid. The word Poison was written on the bottle.
That's right! The purse contained potions! He checked the other bottles. They all had effects, but not the good kind. None of them was for healing. Now he realized why that was in there.
Closing the purse, he put it into his backpack, He was surely going to make use of some of the potions.
He looked inside the hole again. He could recognize a few more weapons, and felt slightly disappointed that they couldn't fit into the backpack. A long lance made out of silver that could blow fire and ice at the user's will, a pair of white boots that could lift you thousands of miles above the ground, an over sized for him helmet made out of adamant, a sword that could control lightning... He realized he had been staring at the weapons for too long.
Getting up, he pushed the bed back to its place, put the marker back to where he had found it, picked up his backpack and hurried out. For a second, he thought he might have overdid it with the magical items. His backpack now felt fairly heavy.
“But what am I thinking?” Ermi shook his head, running down the wooden stairs.
“I have to receive a mission from Belendia!” grabbing his lucky black scarf from a chair, he headed to the front door.
“I'm going to face Hilenster's most fearsome creatures out there! I'll need as many stuff as I can carry!”
He stopped.
That's right. On his way to Belendia, he was surely going to meet the Shadows, which, to Hilestrians, meant the pure definition of evil. He was surely going to meet other unfriendly creatures while passing through the mountains. He might not even make it to the mountains! What if something or someone blocked his way? What if that something or someone didn't even let him retreat? He had no mom, no dad not even little sister with him! His dad was gone to Belendia knows where and his mother and sister had retreated to Earth!
What if he never accomplished his mission? What if he couldn't even receive a mission? Would he be the first Hilestrian to ever do that? Well, to his defense, this was really no time for missions. The Shadows had started a war and were now everywhere! Was it safe for a twelve-year-old to wonder in the woods while there was a war? Why didn't he just went with his mother and sister when he had the chance? He could have waited until the war was over and then come back to receive his mission!
Realizing what he was thinking, he slapped himself.
What the heck was wrong with him? This was the only time he needed to be brave and he was already chickening out! He would have retreated to Earth with the others if his necklace with the Crystal hadn't shone! Everyone knows that once your Crystal shines, you must go to Belendia as fast as you can. Everyone knows that every mission is given for a reason. Everyone knows that destiny plays a big role in those missions. So there must have been a reason why Belendia wanted to give him a mission in the middle of a war. Maybe he could help in some way. Hopefully, in a less adventurous way...
Finally snapping out of his thoughts, he wrapped his scarf around his neck, and placed a hand on the door handle. He gulped. Who knows what might be awaiting him outside of the safe walls of the house? He shook his head. He had to do this!
Slowly, he opened the door. Everything was surprisingly as quiet as the house. No people screaming, no magicians or Naspeans fighting creepy shadows, no possessed creatures. Just silence. Ermi didn't know if that was a good or a bad sign. Either way, he had to get going.
Running with everything he had, he passed by houses and headed towards the main square. Their house was not far from there. The main square was the center of Zinonos city. He knew how to get to the mountains from there. He only wished that he wouldn't meet anything on the way.
As if his thoughts were heard, a small creature blocked his way, causing him to come to a stop. It hissed at him, but it didn't seem like it was going to attack him.
Even though Ermi was a coward, he didn't fear this little creature at all. It was just a cute, small cat with an incredibly long tail. What made it different from the other cats he had seen around the town, though, was that its fur was unnaturally colorful. Its ears had a light purple color, most of its face was light pink with a few touches of an even brighter purple, the front of its furry neck was a light blue while the back was turquoise, and the colors started getting even crazier from there on. It looked like a kid had carelessly painted its fur with random colors. He knew well what kind of cat that was...
“Pixie Cat...” he murmured, staring at the little Naspean. The cat looked at him astonished.
“You can speak?” it asked in a whisper, big blue eyes examining his hazel ones. Ermi was shocked. He had no idea animals other than part-human Naspeans could speak people's language!
“Of course I can speak! The question is, how can you speak?” Ermi asked, now his own eyes studying the suspicious cat.
“What are you talking about?” the Naspean asked, looking confused. “We speak. We're speaking,”
Just when Ermi was about to reply, someone else came into the scene. Two of them. From above.
“Now, now, Trifilie,” said a man who looked like he was in his twenties. Two phoenix wings were flapping behind his back and a long feathered tail was coming out of his long orange pants. “this is not a way to treat kids.”
“Then again, what if he is being controlled by a Shadow?” asked the woman next to him. Ermi couldn't tell her age, but that wasn't what mattered to him. Just like the man, the woman had wings and a long tail, only that hers looked like the ones of a green dragon's. Two long brown horns were on her head.
More Naspeans.
The man landed right in front of Ermi, causing him to step back. The adult's golden eyes were locked in his.
“It does not seem like he is possessed,” he said to his companion without looking at her. “but the Shadows have discovered some pretty neat tricks over the past few years. I'll have to check.”
“Take your time.” said the woman, landing close to them. “I have your back.”
“Got it.” he nodded.
“Um, what kind of checking is that?” Ermi asked, feeling sweaty. He couldn't hide his fear, even in situations like this.
“Relax,” the man said, eyes scanning him suspiciously. “If you are a human, or any other creature, it will not hurt. If you are possessed by a Shadow... Well, I would suggest to your current mind controller to leave immediately.” He paused for a minute, as if waiting for something to happen.
“Either he is free, or the Shadow is being stubborn.” commented the woman. Ermi caught a glimpse of the pixie cat. It seemed worried.
“I've got this,” the man assured her. Moving back a few steps, he cleared his throat. “Foe or not, do not move”
Ermi nodded.
As a response, the man's features started to change. Red and orange feathers started appearing, soon covering every bit of his slightly tanned skin. His nose and mouth came closer to each other, slowly forming a golden colored beak. The nails on his bare feet grew longer and sharper. His legs took the form of a bird's and his arms disappeared in a way that made Ermi close his eyes. The Naspean's clothes magically disappeared, to reveal his complete phoenix form.
Ermi had seen Naspians change form in the past too. His little sister mostly did it. As he had noticed, the Naspeans that were fused with two creatures had three forms. Their Mildest form, in which they had the features of both creatures, is what revealed their true identity. Then they could change between the two other creatures. However, he remembered his sister changing from her Mildest to her fairy form very quickly, so what was with the painfully slow -and disgusting- transformation? Were they trying to torture him?
“Oho, I got a nice fireball for ya, shady guy!” the phoenix laughed, opening its mouth widely.
That made Ermi shiver. The Naspean had made it clear that it wasn't going to hurt as long as he wasn't possessed, but getting shot in the face by a fireball surely did not sound so good.
Deep into the phoenix's mouth, Ermi could see a bright flame rising, as if it were coming down from its throat. As the flame came closer to the edge of the creature's mouth, it became bigger, more brilliant, and, surprisingly, more white.
The rest happened fast. Before he knew it, Ermi was surrounded by a white flame. Much to his surprise, his clothes were not burnt. In fact, it didn't feel like flame at all. It was warm, but it didn't burn. He could even keep his eyes open! It was an awesome feeling, until he started getting sweaty.
“Stop,” the woman said in a strict tone. Almost immediately, the phoenix stopped, a somewhat disappointed look in its eyes. “I could not sense the presence of a Shadow, and since your fire did not do anything, we can not suspect him.” she turned to Ermi, an apologizing smile on her face. “We are sorry for making you go through this.”
“Although it was kind cool...” the Naspean muttered, changing into its Mildest form, this time much faster.
“As you probably already know, the Shadows are trying to enter Zinonos,” the woman continues, pretending to have missed her companion's comment. “We are being extra careful. Any unfriendly eyes or ears must remain outside of the city's barrier.” her dragon green eyes started studying Ermi thoughtfully. “Tell me, young boy. Are you homeless? You don't look like it. A few hours ago, the Space Traveling dragons, as you call them, had transferred all the families to Earth. Were you left behind? Shall we send you off to Earth as well?”
“Actually, Miss...” Ermi paused, not knowing how to address the female Naspean.
“Vasna” the woman replied, then gestured to the male Naspean, “This is Jeun”
“Nice to meet you...” Jeun paused.
“Ermi. Say, can phoenixes really breathe white fire?”
“Hah, no idea.” Jeun smirked, and spitted white flame. “Meet Purifying Magic. Works better when I'm in my phoenix form.”
“I thought only unicorns and light fairies could use that!” Ermi says.
“Magic is all about imitation.” Jeun explained. “With enough skill, imitating someone's magic is easy.”
“Cool,” Ermi admitted.
“Ahem!” Vasna fake coughed to catch their attention, “Excuse me, but we're changing the conversation.” she looked at Ermi. “You did not answer my questions, boy.”
“Oh, right, I'm sorry.” Ermi apologized.
“Yeah, he just wanted to know how I was able to produce that amazing fire.” Jeun defended him, earning a hit from Vasna's tail.
Holding back laughter, Ermi started explaining. “No, I'm not homeless. My mother and sister flew off with a Space Traveling dragon a few hours ago. And no, I wasn't left behind. At least not against my own will. Well, sort of.” he showed them his Crystal, which had the color of the black night sky with a few touches of dark purple, “A few minutes before retreating, my Crystal shone. I wanted to go with my family but they told me to stay behind and accomplish my mission.”
Vasna and Jeun glanced at each other nervously. Eventually, Jeun spoke.
“Are you sure you want to go there right now, kid? I mean, even though the Shadows haven't reached Belendia yet, it doesn't mean that it is safe for children.”
“Every creature that lives near the Mother is terrified at the moment.” Vasna added. “The mischievous creatures are worried as well. Magicians, giants, dragons, even they are on guard. They would all try to stop anything that comes near them. What makes you believe that you can pass through the Guardian Mountains without upsetting the creatures?”
“Nothing.” Ermi replied flatly. Where was the fear that had overwhelmed him before? The blurry mind he had just a few minutes ago? The thoughts that prevented him from exiting the safe walls of his house? He had no idea. And he surely did not want any of that back. He felt brave, and wanted to make that brave feeling last for as long as it could. He wanted the two Naspeans to keep those surprised expressions even after he left. “I know I'm just a kid, but I also know that Belendia is ready to give me a mission. Once the Crystal shines, you have to receive a mission as soon as you can. It's the law of Hilestrains. You guys know it too, right? Naspeans get Crystals for themselves too, right?” The two Naspeans slowly nodded. Just when Vasna was about to say something, Ermi continued. “I'm not planning to become the only Hilestrian who didn't receive a mission. At least not without trying. If something kills me on the way, I'll know that I will have died for a reason. Sounds pretty heroic, doesn't it?”
Looking at the Naspians' expressions, Ermi knew that they were impressed, or surprised. Or both. He couldn't tell. One thing he knew for sure, he wasn't sure what he was saying either. The words didn't feel like they were his. However, there he was, speaking like those brave centaurs with the enormous bows. Not that he didn't like it. He just hoped he wouldn't chicken out in the end.
“The kid makes a point” Jeun broke the awkward silence.
“Jeun!” Vasna gasped, hitting her companion with her tail again, this time more roughly, “We can't let a kid wonder in the woods with everything that's going on!”
“Actually, the boy is heading to the Mountains.” Jeun corrected.
“The danger is the same everywhere, especially for a kid like him,” Vasna argued, receiving an impressed look by Jeun.
“The rumors were true after all.” he said thoughtfully. “You really are nicer in your Midlest form. Mind changing into a human?”
The comment made the female Naspean roll her eyes. Avoiding to reply, she turned to Ermi. “You are aware of the risks you are going to take by leaving the city.”
“Yes.”
“Have you got anything to protect yourself?”
“Yes.”
“Are you sure about what you are willing to do?”
Ermi nodded. He did not trust his voice.
“Well then,” Vasna sighed, “I admit my defeat. You may go. It is the law, after all.”
“We should get going as well.” Jeun suggested, looking up at the evening sky. “I'm sure the others can handle things on their own, but skipping work won't do good, especially to us.”
“Right.” Vasna agreed. Then, she looked down at the pixie cat. “Tifilie, continue to search for anything you think is suspicious. We're counting on you.”
“Okay.” the small cat replied. Giving Ermi a final glance, it turned around and dashed off. So the cat could speak their language after all. Maybe he didn't know everything there was about pixie cats.
“Well, I better get going,” Ermi said, looking at the road he was going to follow.
“Good luck, Ermi.” Jeun said, flapping his phoenix wings.
“Do not give your life away.” Vasna said taking off.
“As cheerful as ever.” Jeun mumbled as he followed.
Watching them fly off, Ermi took a deep breath. Everything he had just said sure was brave, but was he actually going to act brave as well? Maybe not if a giant suddenly decided to step on him...
Pushing the thoughts away, he dashed off.

I warned you it was long XP)
(I have ney money XP)
(Yep XP)
"It is her turn"Mikey said

"Here we go"Franklin said following her

(I'll read that tomorrow when I'm bored in school XP My eyes hurt now XP)
(Ask parents? XP)
(I hate Murphy's Law XP)
"I'm just reminding you because I don't want to see her upset again" April says.

Knock knock, Yellow knocks on the door.
"Who is it?" John asks from inside.
"Excuse me, could we please ask you something?" Yellow asks.
"Excuse me could I please ask you something who?" John asks.
Yellow facepalms.

(Alright XP)
(They won't XP They're parents XP)
(What happened ? XP)
"Upset is something that'll happen in life"Mikey said

"Excuse me could I please ask you something, I'm an owl"Franklin said
(So? XP)
(I can't find that damn DVD XP)
"Yeah but it feels bad when you were the one who did it" April says.

"Okay, hold on" After a short while, John opens the door. "Hi"
"Hello, we were just wondering if you knew the way to the lobby?" Yellow asks.
"No, sorry, I haven't visited this place for years" John replies.
(They don't want to buy you stuff XP)
(Which DVD ? XP)
"Oh that's just her being her"Mikey said

"Oh darn"Franklin said