Le Superchicche Makin' Puffs! (plz read!)

powerpuffy300 posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 02:09AM
Hi guys! I'm really devoted to drawing Powerpuff Girls! I'm simply wondering if you can ask me to draw your very own Powerpuff Girl! You must include their main color! Please give me as much detail as you possibly can so I can draw it PERFECTLY! Here is a picture of a Powerpuff Girl I drew recently, named Babbles! Sorry, it zooms out alot... Hope you ask me, and the best one is mentioned as a winner! Don't worry, I do different subjects of this type of thing ALL THE TIME! The winner will be mentioned when tons of people enter :3! So thanks for reading!
 Hi guys! I'm really devoted to drawing Powerpuff Girls! I'm simply wondering if te can ask me to dra

Le Superchicche 27 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ppgcowgirl said…
Can you please draw my OC's, Artemis and Apolla. They're mirror twins. Both have dark blonde/light brown hair pulled into highish set ponytails (on opposite sides of their heads) and light blue eyes. Artemis has a white dress and a crescent moon necklace. Apolla has a yellow dress and a sun necklace. Both have pink friendship bracelets. Thanks a bunch ^_^ Let me know if it's too much.
heeeeeeeeeeeey commented…
get over it più di un anno fa
ppgcowgirl commented…
What's your problem? più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa powerpuffy300 said…
laugh
Okay, I'll try my best to draw your OCs. Thanks a bunch for giving me alot of detail. That's just what i wanted! :D
BloomBrick101 commented…
Can te draw mine? (It got put on the secondo page:) più di un anno fa
One more question, about the ponytails. Do you mean something like Bubble's pigtails but more hair? Or one high ponytail?
crying
If you dont mind, I'll just leave there hair down. I'm SO SORRY!
big smile
Wait nvm, I get what your trying to say.
Hi. Thanks for drawing it at all ^_^ my OCs sometimes get complicated. Yeah, what I meant was kinda like a Bubbles pigtail except only one with more hair
last edited più di un anno fa
smile
Okay, here they are! I hope i did a good job!
 Okay, here they are! I hope i did a good job!
BloomBrick101 commented…
OMG cute, I had to do a class segnala on Artemis and that is so cute più di un anno fa
angelic
Click on it to see it better.
big smile
Thanks a bunch ^_^ it looks great!
big smile
Np! I <3 drawing PPGs!
più di un anno fa EpicOruUlterra said…
smirk
i have a request, maybe...
cool
i have an OC by the name of Orchid. She has white hair similar to buttercups style except that it is a little longer. she wears silver and black and also wears black boots. her eyes are also silver. she never smiles, but dosnt frown very often either and she has a silver studded bracelet on both arms. please do a good job on it.
smile
main color is silver
cool
Can you please tell me what her outfit is?
hmmm
And what a silver studded bracelet is :3?
wink
outfit is like the ppg's outfit, and and a studded bracelet is like a normal bracelet only it has studs on it.
monkey
I trust that you may finish this quite beautifully?
big smile
Here it is! I had ALOT of trouble with the feet/boots, so I hope I did a good job!
 Here it is! I had ALOT of trouble with the feet/boots, so I hope I did a good job!
cake
Click on it to see it better!
OMG I FORGOT THE BRACELTES NOOOO!
big smile
Here we go! All fixed!
 Here we go! All fixed!
laugh
i like it, thnx! how do you draw yours, do you use paint, or doit by hand?
anyway yeah thnx, its good!
laugh
I use Windows Paint. I could draw it by hand if I wanted to, cause' I do it better by hand.
smile
i usually draw by hand to, im not good with paint.
wink
I know, Paint is really hard to master. But when you get used to it, it isn't as hard anymore!
più di un anno fa BloomBrick101 said…
Ok, Mine is a girl named Bloom, She has Bubbles' Bangs, Long straight blonde hair, An orange dress and Black shoes like the ppgs, Orange eyes, and her hair goes off the side of her head, it starts at the side and goes down. (You can look at my profile to see her hair if you have trouble:)
più di un anno fa TotalDramaFan60 said…
Mine are sisters called the Mutonium Twins. The first one is Pepper. She wears a purple hat like Brick's and has a purple dress with white ruffles at the bottom. She also wears tights, but with blue lines and tap dance shoes with holes in the middle. HER skin is tan. In the back she has a short black pigtail with a green ponytail holder (Yes, I know I said pigtail at first) To make sure how she looks she's kinda always mad. The next one is Piper. Pretty much the same (cuse their twins) but has blonde hair and a wavy-er ponytail. Also minus the hat, wears a pink dress with orange ruffles on the bottom, and also minus the tights. Just knee-high socks under her (same) tap dance shoes. HER skin is powerpuff skin.