Michael Jackson il Principe Prince's Birthday <3 -We're Working On Part One, Sign Up For Part 2

pushxplayx12 posted on Aug 28, 2009 at 08:15PM
Kaaayyy, I know his birthday isn't for a WHILEEE. But you know I think we should do SOMETHING. Like Make A HUGE deal out of it. =] One time with the Jonas Brothers we made a fanbook && every1 made a page& put it all 2gether & gave it 2 themmm. We should make some kinda card for him lol. cuz u know 13 is an important birthday, and it's gonna be his 1st year without his dad & all. cheer him up or whatever. & we will FORCE Katherine to give it to him whether she wants to or not =] idk kind of a crazy idea but tell me what you guys think

<3

PPL WHO ARE IN SO FAR:
pushxplayx12 =]
mayraaa_
Gracie1995
Somo08816
nu_cont
sheszuhmazinqx3
PrinceMJLuver
rainbowgirl1997
PrInCeMjFaN
anderson1515
ThePaigePage
PrinceMJLoVER
Princesmilez
reemany
alice11814
PrincessGurl
dsgt5
iheartprince
mynameisannabel
MrsPMJ
MJshenriette
luvpmj
princechick
TheFunnyChick95
29aug58
PMJLOVER101
dachshund00
LivssPJ
myaloveprince
Ebonyscorpio
Shirin5
MrsGuadaJackson
brazilian_girl
neonpoiple
holstpedersen
princeandme
princeluver101
xx0mGitsMExx
veronica1998luv
MissAwesome
ms-prince
lauren_95
paloma97ppb
hinano1
SheepDoll
SashaPrince4ver
mjlover1
StephMJJFan
princeofpop
PrinceMJLover22

KAYY GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON.! i think that's everyone else. we don't have a lot of time, but if we miss his birthday we could alwasys just make it anyway. that picture below is our BACKUP. just in case we don't think of anymore ideas.please don't get mad if you have a "bad color" because i just grouped it 8 ppl at a time by the order of signups.tell me what you think &+ keep giving ideas!

2.26.10 heyy :] haven't been on cuz i've been spendin all my time on bieber & beadles & butler & somers & such haha, but here i am :D
 Kaaayyy, I know his birthday isn't for a WHILEEE. But te know I think we should do SOMETHING. Like M
last edited on Feb 26, 2010 at 10:45PM

Michael Jackson il Principe 185 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 185

più di un anno fa mayraaa_ said…
YEA! We should do that!!
più di un anno fa Gracie1995 said…
laugh
That would be a cool thing do!
But how would everybody make one and put it all together?! We'd have to send all the pages to one person and then they'd put it together and give it to him, we could do that. lol
Well I live in LA but I don't drive yet and it's not like I can say " hey mom take me to the jacksons house that way I can give this to prince." haha
più di un anno fa pushxplayx12 said…
smile
haha true
laugh
with the jobros i think someone gave it to them at a show, but i'm willing to bet that prince doesn't have any upcoming concerts lol =]
smile
& i'm not gonna be in LA til like april so that's not gonna help anyone lol. once we get some more ppl to do it with us we can figure it out then =]
Hahaha yea you know unless we spot him or something but errr I'm 15 it'll be kinda awkward haha he'd put a restraining order against me :p
laugh
haha
più di un anno fa Somo08816 said…
mischievous
sounds awesome lets
più di un anno fa nu_cont said…
hmmm
Marya you can give me his address???
smile
okay we have 5 ppl so far lol
più di un anno fa sheszuhmazinqx3 said…
hell yess !! U can count me in :) * hbd michael :D .8.29.09
big smile
Kay I put you up there =]
big smile
We have to figure out how we can all talk about it at once so we can make some progress lol =]
più di un anno fa PrinceMJLuver said…
hmmm
ok im in but uuuhhhh how are we gonna know where to send it to?
I have his address ( whoa stalker ;) and so we can either go and throw it at him or mail it somehow :p
smile
PrinceMJLuver- K i'll put u on the list =]
mayra- ugh i wish i could be there but i can't go til april or may. we have to somehow make sure all of us are on at the same time so we can seriously talk about it =]
smile
Kay guys I just made a new email just for this it's PMJFanx12@aol.com it's not my personal email it's just so we can plan this better =] so email me on there with questions/ideas. add it on AIM too if you have it. oh & a question what do you guys use? like do you use AIM or MSN? cuz i see a lot of ppl on here with MSN but i use AIM. Cuz i was thinking we could make sure we all go on at once or whatever && have a chatroom to discuss it. if like i'm the only one with aim & all u guys have MSN i'll just make one it's really not an issue. so yeahhh. =]
I usee aim :) _* i wuss thinkinqq dat thee book shud bee for all 3 of dem; for each of dem we can create 3 paqess each sumthinq lke dat;idk itss up to u guyss :) but im still in
smile
that sounds like a good idea =]
Hope hee likess da book so much hee invites all of uss to hiss birthday partyy :p haha
big smile
haha. i would like force my mom to fly me to LA. <3
più di un anno fa rainbowgirl1997 said…
smile
ya I know me too! I'll help with the book. We should all like put our names and then a comment about him.
smile
K i put u on the list =]

più di un anno fa PrInCeMjFaN said…
Hey guys im PrInCeMjFaN aka(sammy) im the 1 who made this spot i think this is a good idea but how ar we gona giv it to him
crying
I have msn :) ughh it wouldn't be that awkward if I was like his age I betcha I'm the only 15 year old here :p I don't care haha im cool :D jk but yea I agree that we should do it for all three of them and well it's 6 months away so we have ALOT a time to plan :) now if you guys excuse me I'm going to cry listening to " you are my life" by mj ...song always gets to me :')
I was thinking since we have so much time we can make one for all 3 of them now, && one for his b-day then cuz it's rly far =]if we figure out that it's easy to do & get to him && stuff we could even do one for all of they're b-daaaaysss =] we'll have to see how the one for all of them goes first =]
smile
I think that mayraaaaaa should put it in his mailbox. Thanx 4 adding me!! :)
Haha but like I said I don't drive yet and if I tell my mom "take me to the Jacksons house" she's gonna put me in like a mental hospital :p trust me I would do it or like wait outside his house hoping he comes out :)
smile
idkkk =] like i said i think we all need to talk about it together instead of posting like 3 hours apart lol
Haha true
smile
Doing it for all 3 of them would be good, that way Paris and Blanket wouldn't be jealous. :)
Pulling this all off would so amazing.
btw, I have msn.
cake
I just noticed this will be his golden b- day!
my pc is fcked upp -_- so i use a ipod touch to view dis paqe &&. Go on aim but da only problem is i kant do qroup chatss; best bday present !! Hope he likes it :) && his bday is before valentines day <3 kk so we r makinq 3 books riqht ??
last edited più di un anno fa
_*hopee he enjoys stick figure drawinqss :D dats da only thinq i can draw :p
A scrapbook would be the best way to put all the pages together, just sayin :)
smile
K i was thinking we start on Blanket's book right away;;; you guys all have really good ideas =] i probably won't be on til tomorrow but u can keep leavin your ideas here or send an email =]
Kk; wait wuts ur email .??
smile
we should put pictures in it!! :)
più di un anno fa anderson1515 said…
thats cool, i'll do it. how is he gonna get it?
big smile
we need to put pics of ourselves ;)
laugh
yeah and I was thinking maybe you mail it to him, and we could ask maybe some questions and then maybe he could write back to us!! O and maybe we can tell him about this site and hopefully he becomes a member!! :)
laugh
Yeah =] Anderson- i'll put u on the list =] && i made an email so u guys can ask bout it or whatev it's PMJFanx12@aol.com (i think...=]) like i'm positive you guys are gonna eventually know my like real email but i might as well just make one for here too =] && u can add it on aim =] but like i bet in a week i'll tell u guys my real email lol.
più di un anno fa ThePaigePage said…
big smile
I'm in!
Let's keep in mind that he's only so old ok ;)
laugh
haha true =]
Poor kid.. After the funeral I bet he was devastated.. Now we REALLY gotta make sure it's the perfect gift :)
smile
yupp =]
_* yup. did u make a plan of how u qunna qive it to him ?. u cud buy a rocket launcher &&. send it thru it && make it land some where dats not near the pool :D
più di un anno fa PrinceMJLoVER said…
im in!!!! lol i liked how u put CAPS in for FORCE lol :)