Michael Jackson il Principe Ok.Fine then!

jaafarsuckslol posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 05:58AM
I've had enough. You guys don't believe me, I know who I am, ok? I'm Prince! Please believe me, you will not regret it. If you want proof, you can message me and I will give you the URL of my private Myspace. But I will have to delete you later because my account is monitored, sorry. I have many photos on my Myspace of my friends and I. No one knows :)

If you don't think I'm Prince, I'm sorry, but that's you loss.

Thank you, god bless you all.

(By the way, my Myspace is not under my real name, so don't bother trying to find me :))

Michael Jackson il Principe 62 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

più di un anno fa TheFunnyChick95 said…
rainy
You're finally giving up? Then you have failed to proove anything! What a pity! Im just gonna be honest, I WANT to believe it, but I just can't! I can't belive it beacuse all your pics are on a site that Im not even ALLOWED to go on! And if you're actually Prince, why would your Grandma/Nanny/Whats-her-face even ALLOW you to have a myspace? That just attracts even MORE attention! Michael is probably frowning in heaven, right now. He didn't want this for his kids! He wanted a normal, safe, and happy life for them, but apparently, that's not gonna happen. He's gone now, and this is the LAST thing we need! If you are really Prince, please don't quit. If you quit now, no one will believe you, so whats the point of even showing up here in the first place? Quit, then whats the use of even trying?
Anyway, I think I've said enough. If you give up, you give up, thats not our problem. Good luck with your life. God bless you too.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa jaafarsuckslol said…
big smile
Lol 'm not giving up, people are adding me on my Myspace :) Your just jelous because you don't believe me and I'm real! :)
God bless you.
Don't call my Nanny "What's her face"! That's mean! My Nanny's name is Grace, ok?! Call her Grace. That was rude. And thank you for reminding me about my Father, you have just made me extremely sad.

God bless you though.
And yes I am Prince. And I will not give up, because I know who I am and I will prove myself. I proomice you.
God bless you.
How am I jealous because your real? Your not making sense. And Im not. And don't give me any "god bless you" or any of Michael's (not your father) philosophy, because you sound like you don't mean it! Im sure he taught his real children how not to act like conceited dirtbags! This stuff would make him want to roll over in his grave. Shame on you! The nerve of some people!
BTW, when I meant Whats-her-face, I wasn't talking about Grace (I KNOW her name, Im not stupid, yah know?), I was talking about some other female adult in your family- notice how I used /'s (slashes)? Since youre too blind to notice, I should've said "Grandma/Grace/Any other woman in your family", since you don't get the concept of /'s (slashes). God, don't you know about typing? <-(besides : ) or XD)
più di un anno fa n0n0oo said…
Will..i did not Believe you!
I know Prince REALL twitter and i will ask him :)
più di un anno fa MJshenriette said…
cool
if you are Prince, why are you name then Jaafarsuckslol?
Aaaaaand why do you wanna tell us that you are real?
And what is your myspace?:)
più di un anno fa cemmie123 said…
smile
Hunni your not prince deal with it. prince would not be on fanpop im not stupid i know what prince wud be allowed to go on so.......nothing you can do about it!!
Oh my names "Jaafarsuckslol" because it's our personal joke haha.
And I don't have Twittter sorry, it's a poser :)
And I'm sorry "Thefunnygirl95", That was actually my mistake. But your wrong at one bit, when I say "God bless you" I really do mean it. And actually, Michael Jackson is my Father, ok? That is where it begins and that is where it ends. You should try proving I'm fake before you label me. But you can't prove it, can you? :)

Thank you again, god bless you.
And Cemmie123, your wrong :) I'm actually aloud to webcam too, but only with family. Were aloud on internet you know, but we are monitored 24/7. Quit labelling me fake, I'm real :)

God bless you.
più di un anno fa cemmie123 said…
laugh
i did not sneeze
hmmm
Wow, that's a bit disrespectful?
God bless you anyway.
più di un anno fa PMKJFAN said…
hmmm
im not against any of u peeps but ask him 4 his url nd check his pics.
più di un anno fa MJshenriette said…
How can you show us that you are real here?:)
Well I have proof photos on my Myspace, plenty of them! :)
God bless you.
Thank you PMKJFAN and God bless you more! ;)
Sorry..I still think you are fake! :S
But if you give us a proof..we will believe you :)
big smile
Ok..can you put the proof PIC from myspace here in fanpop?
to believe you..?
più di un anno fa AnnaJinji said…
wink
hahah u guyz are so sweet !! lol come on boy !!! u r like a crazy monkey saying that he is a human XD XD lol don't u see that u r one saying that u r prince and there are 100 who does not believe u ...?? lol i bet u don't think of me bad ;) ;) i just wanna make it good for u cuz believe me these guys(hey ! girlz don't be mad at me) won't believe u cuz i don't too :) so why to continue saying crazy stuff ?? u r urslef and don't say that u r some one whom u don't even know ...lol .... please .... just be kind and say the truth !!! :) ok i think that i said enough and now i'll shut up !! XD XD XD :) i am not against u boy (or girl) ;)
più di un anno fa paloma97ppb said…
Please enough fighting just let him give him he's myspace ,calm down and see the pics. If you don't believe "Prince" it's ok, just let him proove himself until he give ups
wink
ya i am waiting for dat too ;)
GIVE USS THE URL OK?!
più di un anno fa ValeriJonas said…
yeah, all of us want's to know what is your myspace!!!
Yeah, one questioN.. what the h*ll do you win doing this? poser..
give up , we are not idiots who belive in this stuff duh..:S
I agree with paloma97ppb, we are not idiots, and we didn't born yesterday ok!? just tell us the truth!!!
mischievous
lol! yup!
più di un anno fa princemjluv3r said…
tongue
can we have ur myspace url?
if you're a poser, is not funny because Prince is the celebrity crush of many of the girls of the fan club and it feels terrible that someone is posing as your celebrity crush!
più di un anno fa ilovetheWORLD said…
smile
umm for the one who asked why his name is Jaafarsuckslol,, umm i believe the Jaafar is Jermaine Jackson's son.
mischievous
Hey boy!..I will tell you..the girl's hate fake's!..Especially if it's someone we love it!..So,If you are fake..you will be in trouble!..Special with a girl's like us...and i will warn you,.me and some of girl's are not an easy girl's!?!?OK?!..did you understand?! lol
Yeah Jaafar is my cousin :) And my name is that because we play around and stuff haha.
And I promice, I'm not fake!!!!
ok! whats your URL ?
big smile
seriously you guys i wouldn't doubt him if i were you. please believe me and him. I really do think that this is prince. he gave me his URL and it lead to his myspace and he is not lying his page is very private you have to know his email to add him which is very hard to find unless he tells you. i do have his URl but in his wishes I'm not going to tell you because i respect his requests. so for those who don't believe this is your loss
Thank you :)
più di un anno fa PrinceMJluv said…
Prince doesn't have any accounts online because NO ONE would let him even go online without being monitered
yeah! how can you guys believe this so @jaafarsuckslol whats your URL so thats a proof give it to me il see your pics
wyou have to ask him for yourself and i think that he will only give it to people that actually believe it's him
he is not a kid any more he is about to be 13. so what if his dad is Michael Jackson that doesn't mean he is not allowed to have a outside life on the internet every once in a while. the only reason everyone thinks he not allowed to do so is beacause his dad is Michael. you all don't know him and what he can and can't do. So until he proves me different I do think that it is Prince.
mischievous
thats why I need proof im not believen him so thats why i whant the URL to see whats the matter with that!
you have to ask him. I already have it. And it seems legit to me. so I'm with it.
I gave you the URL though, please cheack your inbox :)
angry
damn !!! don't ever try to believe him !!!! u won't get sh.. of us !!! never ever !!! this posers are driving me crazy .... just so u know that i won't stop saying this things ...."prince" ...i just wanna know who u r in real !!
più di un anno fa dsgt5 said…
haha this is wayy 2 funny, instead of telling us to go on another site, why dont you just post the pictures on your profile, instead of making us do all of that work, just to find out that youre lieing
Because they will get stolen.
dont you think that some people might post them? You can't trust everyone on the internet you know
if you were to go on his page you will see that they have his URL on all of his pictures so they can't steal them off of Myspace and paris has the same thing on her page
i dont see why he/she cant post them up here
because he doesn't want anyone stealing them
so, its just one picture, if he/she didnt want anyone posting them, then why did he get a myspace, becides there are so many leaked pictures of Paris, what does it matter if there is only one of Prince