Michael Jackson il Principe Had enough.

jaafarsuckslol posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 08:59AM
Ok people here aren't believing me.
You don't even give me a chance to prove myself?
Well, you'll be reggretting that haha.
You know, It's my Birthday today, so people shouldn't be mean to me. First birthday without my Dad and this is the respect I get?
Yeah, Thank you for that. Meanies :(
I promise I am Prince.
And if you actually gave me a chance to prove myself, you would believe me. But I give up, because some people here are like extremely rude.
Well have a good life. And please, stop posting photos of Me and my Family on here. Can you not see that we HATE the Papparazzi?

Thank you all, God bless you. Some of you are really cool and I look forward to meeting you in the future! :)

Love is my message, hate has never been a part of my life :) So please, quit trying to fight with me.

Thank you. God bless you all! ♥

Michael Jackson il Principe 28 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa TheFunnyChick95 said…
just go. please. im just trough with this crap. im not gonna overeact anymore, im just thorugh with it. whats the use of wasting my breath on being mad at you? its not gonna change anything.
thanks for "trying to proove yourself", really. thanks for just feeling sorry for yourself and blaming everyone else, instead.
sorry for ruining your "special day". i hope you enjoy your "birthday".
if hate was never a part of your life, then why do you hate the paps? don't be a hypocrite.
"happy birthday, prince".
thanks, thanks for nothing, really. enjoy your 13th, i really hope you have many more. god bless you too, seriously.
più di un anno fa jaafarsuckslol said…
I'm sorry, but I wasn't trying to blame anyone.
I was trying to prove myself the whole time but no one really listened.
And thank you.
God bless you too.
And you don't understand why I don't like the Paparazzi, they actually put our lives in danger once.
più di un anno fa AnnaJinji said…
angry
i am sorry but i thought it was night in usa ....no ??? i don't give a sh.t on u cuz u r not real !!!
oh gosh btw ... u gave up cuz u don't have any prooves how i see....... u r saying that u will prove but noooo u can't ...U GAVE UP MAN !!! i am being reallyyyyy rude ...i am fed up with u !!!
Yes it is night :) I stayed up because it was my Birthday! :)
And I did prove it, you just don't get it lol.
God bless you :)
più di un anno fa Mrs_Princeymj said…
heart
i have an idea! LOL, you could post a video of yourself saying ' im prince jackson and this is my fanpop!' or simply take pic of yourself holding up a sign saying ' official fan pop!'

hows that?? xxxxxx
no u didn't !!!!!!!!!11111
cool
ya come on if u have "culo" do it XD XD XD XD
più di un anno fa jackson_kids said…
i belive u
how can u ??? have u seen his pic ??? it's like if i will say that i am scarlet johanson ...
più di un anno fa paloma97ppb said…
ok ,Prince , we ae not mad at you is just that its hard to believe ;) btw Happy birthday!
più di un anno fa Aleissa said…
I belive u but u have 2 prove it to them some and why do u give up
più di un anno fa dsgt5 said…
i dont belive you are Prince, no offence poser, but if your a boy then you sound like a girl. No 13 year old boy is gonna say "meanies" seriously. Barney can come with something meaner than that. Also, no 13 year old boy is gonna put a heart after what he says, do you think hes gay or what? Come on poser seriously, if your gonna lie then atleast try. Also, you are not even a fan of yourself, why is that. And no guy is gonna put "lol" after his username
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa mj117 said…
laugh
LOL. That is reeally true!
più di un anno fa mj117 said…
smirk
Ok, if you are Prince, you shouldnt give up. Really, make us believe you. I would like to believe you but it's kinda hard. Can you proove it pleease?
più di un anno fa MrsGuadaJackson said…
smile
LOL i kind of agree with dsgt5.. that can be some reasons.. and until now its still hard to believe..
più di un anno fa flying said…
how can u proove it ..prince???
kiss
omg i loved that dsgt5 !!! is he a gay ??? omg ur cool ;) ;) love the way u talk ;)
più di un anno fa dsgt5 said…
più di un anno fa ilovetheWORLD said…
You all should go on youtube and watch videos of the jackson kids. theyre all pretty cool. And watch the jacksons a family dynasty. Thyre a normal family.
big smile
hahah welcome ;)
più di un anno fa paloma97ppb said…
Hahahaha so funny and REALISTIC what dsgt5 said ;D ...., and you poseer give up are waiting for it:)
più di un anno fa Maargaariita said…
smile
mm..well about that i believe you a little but it's kind of difficult, Prince Jackson on Fanpop..that sounds kind of weird... and by the way

if you're the real one Happy Birthday :D
più di un anno fa LuverofMJ said…
Im just like Maargaariita it kind of hard to beleive and it is weird that your on fanpop especialy looking at yourself!
più di un anno fa Ebonyscorpio said…
smirk
let me point out another thing...
The REAL prince itsn't as mean and rude as you are poser,
you havn't shown a spect of prove since you, ve reviled urself, and you sure are doing alot of complaining for a guy ummmmmm, prince seems like the drama free type guy and you are fussing alot like a female.....ummmm
MJ taught his kids manners and love all ppl, ur showing arrogance
and by the way...
according to ur first post ( the time u post ur first msg)...it was said on the internet that prince was out and about with his family around that time

YOUR WORKING YOUR WAY TO STRIKE TWO MISTER!!!!
più di un anno fa Ebonyscorpio said…
naw i take that back...THAT'S STRIKE TWO!!!!
più di un anno fa iluvPrinceMJ said…
Don't leave i believe you stay, try to prove your self to the ohter people on here. =)