Michael Jackson il Principe Prince's address

ilovetheWORLD posted on Feb 15, 2010 at 09:19PM
If some of you did talk to him and he gave to his address to send him a birthday card or what have you, then it's one thing if you look on google maps but if you actually google it the rusults that pop up are, "home of Katherine and Joseph Jackson" or "home of the Michael Jackson's children". so yeah if you are talking to him on myspace then take that as your proof because you cant just go on google and say, "what's Prince Michael Jackson's address?" because the results are gonna be other girls asking the same exact question, looking for an answer.

Michael Jackson il Principe 17 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa SashaPrince4ver said…
Actually this is not Proof because last year on fanpop, some people knew his address and told everyone.
più di un anno fa PrinceMJluv said…
That's not proof. He just looked up the Real Prince's address and gave it to you.
più di un anno fa ilovetheWORLD said…
so that was last year.. did they have a myspace and adress
you can not look it up..!! you have to know it. there is no way,, trust me.. i tried
più di un anno fa SashaPrince4ver said…
How am I supposed to know? Your the genius right?
go on google and try looking it up. all it says is thay they have homes in vegas and in Encino, California. and i never said i was a genius. I'm just taking what I have to make ppl understand where the believers are coming from in this situation
più di un anno fa iluvPrinceMJ said…
smile
i know his address from google, it said what it was, but i'm not saying that i don't believe Jaafarsuckslol is Prince, because it is PRince.
buts there's a small chance you'll find it right away. you have to digg into it to find it. but what ever way you found it, it's still his address and it's still a connection to prince and his family but i already asked prince to ask his grandma if we could be pen pals but she said no. (typical answer)
più di un anno fa jackson_kids said…
i know his address
did Prince give it to you?
no, no one gave it to me i just know his address
ohh cool
i will message it to u k
ok.
più di un anno fa iluvPrinceMJ said…
smile
yah it did take a while to find it, ( and i was only trying to find it cause i wanted to send him a Birthday card)
i was gonna write him a letter but his grandma said no
più di un anno fa princejsgrl said…
crying
jackson_kids can u message it to me cause i have looked 4ever and still cant find it.