Michael Jackson il Principe How Prince Makes Me Feel

tiver posted on Mar 08, 2010 at 08:09PM
prince makes me feel good inside he reminds me of a tootise roll when i look at him i cry at night becuz i think i will never meet him i love him like a whole cheese pizza prince makes me wanna dance and sing i picture him kissing me and feeling his lips apon my cheek i feel like we were alomost meant 2 be i hope 1 day my prince charming will meet me

Michael Jackson il Principe 12 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa princesskellie8 said…
Thats exactly how I feel
più di un anno fa paloma97ppb said…
awwww that was so sweet, honestly I feel similar :/
più di un anno fa jackson_kids said…
sweet and i think alot of people feel that way. i do
più di un anno fa Mrs_Princeymj said…
awww! i think you already know how prince makes me feel, and i could write pages and pages about how he makes me feel but im only gonna write a paragraph or two?!

Prince makes me feel magical like im his princess, even just when i see a picture of him i instantly imagine myself and Mr Jackson cuddling. i cant stop loving him! HIS love is MY drug..we have so much in common (ive listed them on fanpop before, and it was very long!), this makes me feel even closer to him! i have a wide imagination and can daydream all day about him and only him! i think up the most magical, fairyale stories of how i met him but never manage to write them down because they are never ending! i feel happy when i see him and begin to think of the song 'Thriller'(his fave song) and the colour red (his fave colour)!

My cure to this chemical romance is to meet him one day. i will open up to him and tell him E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about my love for him. though i am aware he might take me as a freak so i must be careful! LOL! or i just might keep it all in and wait for him to open up to me! we will be best friends to begin with and then a couple to end! you'll all be reading about my Fairytale wedding in approximatley 10yrs time..x

Every single Prince lover will now what im going on about x
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa lodwicka said…
smile
i lik him 2
 i lik him 2
^ Buff-Tinnggg =P x
più di un anno fa AnnaJinji said…
sick
omg ..so sad ..... u know what i mean ...
meee? :( x
he makes me feel amazing!"
più di un anno fa beemj said…
sad
that's sad...i feel the same way :`(
più di un anno fa paloma97ppb said…
It is sad :(
più di un anno fa pmjlover1997 said…
meh
hahahahahahahahahahaha tiver, i thought dat u thought dat JUSTIN BIEBER wuz makin' u feel dis way if u r fallin' 4 prince once again
 hahahahahahahahahahaha tiver, i thought dat u thought dat JUSTIN BIEBER wuz makin' u feel dis way if