Michael Jackson il Principe Paris vs Lourdes ------ URGENT -------

SashaPrince4ver posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 11:48PM
I was just over the Paris Jackson fanclub and then the question was:
Who has better fashion, Lourdes or Paris?? And somebody says that's they love Paris's clothes and then this other girl is going to say, PARIS DRESSES LIKE A MAN!!!! WTF??! Personally, I love Paris's clothes. They are very pretty just like her,, but tell me wat u guys think about it!!!!!!!
last edited on Mar 18, 2010 at 11:49PM

Michael Jackson il Principe 19 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa SashaPrince4ver said…
angry
I dont get y they r on the Paris Jackson fanclub and most of them r dissing her! : [
più di un anno fa XXXDirtyGirlXXX said…
ok really who gives a shit everyone has diff taste in style
OMG... Never mind. You DONT get it!!
più di un anno fa XXXDirtyGirlXXX said…
i do get it people are going on her fanpage and say she dresses like a guy which to a point they are right sometimes i think paris looks really cute but when she goes to like karate she looks like she needs a stylist. but what does lourdes have anything to do with this
last edited più di un anno fa
monkey
*Sigh*
Never mind. Atleast u gave ur opinion which is good enough.
più di un anno fa paloma97ppb said…
Oh those guys are so mean! She doesn't dress like -a man!? Give me the link :)
più di un anno fa Aleissa said…
I think paris dresses pretty cute
più di un anno fa MrsGuadaJackson said…
cloudy
i love paris clothes! and she desses pretty cute :D.. and i dont like much how lourdes dresses.. idk o.O
last edited più di un anno fa
Thanks for the comments guys!!! Just go over to her fanclub and look at the fanpick!!
più di un anno fa MrsGuadaJackson said…
lol okay and your welcome :)
più di un anno fa aarc said…
heart
she dress beautiful i love her
più di un anno fa billiejean808 said…
She dose'nt dress like a man he has a great sense of style and probaly the person who said that was jealous of Paris.
più di un anno fa Mrs_Princeymj said…
I like her clothhess =) she mostly shops at Edhardys x
più di un anno fa AnnaJinji said…
smile
i don't get it why do u say that someone is jealous if she or he does not like anything ?? it's like really funny ....yes paris does not dress like a man ...and no one is jealous of her so .....they don't have anything in common paris is another and lourdes is another so don't talk about that ....they don't ever mind if they wear differently ...paris is like ...smaller and she wears hello kity and kinda things ...i don't mean that it is bad ...it is lovely ...cuz many ppl wear that ....so, lola has her style and wears more like a teen girl ...it's absolutely another ...if u want i will add one pic where u will see that they wear absolutely differently ...:)
 i don't get it why do u say that someone is jealous if she o he does not like anything ?? it's like
più di un anno fa AnnaJinji said…
smile
see ?? :) :) and i don't have pix of paris in this pc ...but i could post that pic where she wears hello kitty light blue clothes ...i don't say i don't like them ...i love them ..but i just said ...they r different girlz
più di un anno fa LMCL2010 said…
lourdes dresses better in my opinion. Lourdes dresses like a girl paris KINDA dresses like a boy SOMETIMES but not always but anyway you cant deny lourdes has better FASHION
I appreciate ur opinion. Thank u for ur comment!
più di un anno fa tiver said…
i think this is wat i think paris and lourdes are both great
più di un anno fa jackson_kids said…
i love how paris dresses