Michael Jackson il Principe Wat Do I Do

tiver posted on Apr 20, 2010 at 10:52PM
k in my 4th pd class i went crazy talking about michael jackson i said i hate justin bieber which i dont and this other girl loves justin bieber and said michael jackson isnt even that talented and then again 7th pd i said i hate justin bieber but i dont i love him not as much as prince but he is cute wat do i do

Michael Jackson il Principe 17 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa paloma97ppb said…
mischievous
tell her to go to hell
più di un anno fa kimijonas said…
wink
well... tell her Michael is more talented and... tell her
what you feel
più di un anno fa pmjluv said…
heart
tell her shes a bitch and justin bieber is gay & go on bout yo bizznus and say go fuck your self bitch hahaha !!!!
più di un anno fa iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Say I like justin Beiber but I don't like Justin as much you have your likes and I have mine I'm sorry if you don't like them but too bad.
più di un anno fa pmjlover1997 said…
mischievous
F.U.C.K JUSTIN BIEBER MJ IZ DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! SAY DAT!
 F.U.C.K JUSTIN BIEBER MJ IZ DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY DA
più di un anno fa Chee323 said…
big smile
lmfao thats a FUNNY pic
haha i love it

più di un anno fa pmjlover1997 said…
big smile
i'm gonna post da pic on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 i'm gonna post da pic on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa billiejean808 said…
smile
tell her MJ is talented he's been in the music biz longer than justin.oh and pmjlover1997 that pic is funny lol :D
più di un anno fa love_mjackson said…
tell her shes gay and michael jackson is freaking awesome
but also tell her justin bieber is a hottie
but michael jackson is the beeesssttt! <3
più di un anno fa pmjluv said…
laugh
man if that was real hahaha
più di un anno fa UmOkayThen said…
laugh
What do you mean if? It is:)

wink
I was singing "Justin Bieber's really gay, really gay, really gay" like the london tipton's really great song to my friend who's a justin boo boo face fanatic, and all she could say was " Michael jackson's really great, really great, really great " because she knows what's up ;)
più di un anno fa MrsGuadaJackson said…
smile
^lol UmOkayThen.. I have many but many! friends that are a justin boo boo face fans.. and once i told them hey.. JB is SO Gay! and they all came up and started shouting out to me.. was funny but scary at the same time lol
più di un anno fa xoMPPBxo said…
Don't mess with the Justin Bieber fans, there defensive and scary like MrsGuadaJacksons story shows. :L

Also Justin can't have been in the industry longer...hes 16 Michael was 50 at the time of his death...just say Michael had the kinda fame (early on, later on, it was just terrible) and album sales Justin whishes he had.
più di un anno fa love_mjackson said…
justin biebers not gaay, hes a hottie
michael jacksons was cooler than justin,
but justins a hotttiie!
but michael jackson is stilll the best :)
but you cant call justin not hot cause hes freaking hot
smile
It's funny how you say Michael Jackson WAS cooler than Justin Bieber, I think we all know what I'm talking about ;)
But I guess we all have our opinions!
più di un anno fa OMGMJfanforeva said…
Lol Justin Bieber is uglie!! he got a pig nose!! like oink oink!!!