Michael Jackson il Principe Letter to Katherine! For all people that think private school is a BAD idea!

PrinceMJluv posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 07:26PM
Why don't we send a letter to Katherine telling her how private school is a bad idea? I mean we're all fans, and we care about Prince, Paris and Blanket.
So just put why you think private school is a bad idea and then I'll put it into some type of letter thingy and send it to her and trust me, she'll get it. But it's her choice whether or not they go but we could help that choice be made! So yea just put why you don't think it's a good idea.

Michael Jackson il Principe 60 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-60 of 60

più di un anno fa ktluvzprince said…
Reasons for him not to go to school:

1. People will only like him for WHAT he is not WHO he is.
2. He could be bullied because of Michael
3. Crazy girls (like some of the girls here!)
4. Be treated differently by teachers
5. Paparrazi disrupting not only him but the whole school
6. MICHAEL WOULDN'T BE HAPPY!
più di un anno fa idcwatitis said…
rainy
ok i go to private skool! it is a living hellllll!!! i swear im not lyin there is mure bullying and crazy ppl all the chicks r crazy over guys (poor prince) and the teachers r all mad acuz apperantly they get less money than public skool teachers..ya its a very bad idea very very bad! and p.s. alot of kids make fun of mj so...wat if tht happens...tht wood totally kill the kids through this time of pain!
più di un anno fa idcwatitis said…
other reasons:
1 HOW WOOD MICHAE FEEL???
2 BULLYING
3 TEACHERS! EWWW!
4 SOME KIDS R FREAKIN HORRIBLE (i kno from expirence)
5 CRAZY GURLS!!!
6 PAPARRAZI
7 KIDS COOD FIGURE OUT THERE ADDRESS AND PHONE# AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!!

P.S. I GO TO PRIVATE SKOOL!! BAD IDEA!!!
più di un anno fa SashaPrince4ver said…
Oh bloody hell.. I fell bad 4 u idcwatitis
più di un anno fa SashaPrince4ver said…
Oh bloody hell.. I fell bad 4 u idcwatitis
più di un anno fa pippi713713 said…
I go to a private school too, and almost all the girls in my grade are whores, and they wear the lowest shirts, and there's so much bullying, and one girl promised to have sex with her friend's boyfriend, if he'd take her back. Private schools are just as worse as public schools, so imagine Prince walking down the halls with girls throwing themselves at him. Especially since he's the age where ppl say sexual things.
più di un anno fa Cynthia_x3 said…
i agree with them not going to school, with the facts that some of you listed. but La Toya said in a article that Prince and Paris were the ones who told Katherine that THEY wanted to go to a private school. even La Toya thinks its to soon for them to be exposed like that . since michael always had them hidden. but since Prince and Paris decided they wanted to go to a school, then i guess they think its a good idea.

I dont know if it was katherine or la toya who said that they're really fimilar with the school that P&P are attending, so you guys dont have to worry about "sluts" or "hoes" being there. because why would katherine let them attend a school like that, or in which they're not fimilar with.
più di un anno fa PrinceMJluv said…
Yea it was their idea but they have NO idea what the real world is like. This world can make you or break you, and it might even do both to them
più di un anno fa Cynthia_x3 said…
i agree, but again some of P&P's cousins attend that school. and we dont even know the school that Prince and PAris are going to. unless one of us has been to that school, then we can judge. but none of us has been there. but lets see if Prince and Paris like it, if they dont, then i guess tthey would tell katherine. so then they would be homeschooled again. we just gotta wait and see :]
più di un anno fa madiiluvsjaafar said…
teasing and all of the picking and they will be trying to steal....extra