PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy Special! The Bet

wantadog posted on Dec 30, 2014 at 10:34PM
It's YET another day in the lives of the students of the Pokemon Trainer Academy and everything is just like it always is. The Student Guard makes their rounds at night, students everywhere come up with new and improved ways of cheating to get the right answers, and Arya and Walter, the two most iconic students in the school go head to head in their typical fights. Except this time, things are going even further than ever before. As their rivalry comes to an explosive head, a drastic wager is made that could turn the school upside down. With the stakes being higher than ever, will Arya and the others be able to win the bet and finally defeat Walter, or will they fail yet again?

PTA and Banished 154 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-154 of 154

più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
"Dressing like a gentleman?" Arya said to herself. It could certainly do something, or at least get something going, after all it has been shown before that dress and appearance did reflect upon personality..... or was it the other way around? Maybe it was neither, but either way, it was worth a shot. "I think we could work with that. So should we go drag him out to the mall or something to get the clothes?"
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Gavin: "That's one option. Trust me Arya, I have been in the Student Council almost as long as I've been at the Academy. I know about morale and how to inspire certain feelings. If you want Peter to act like a gentleman, then he has to FEEL like a gentleman, and nothing accomplishes that more than a suit. There's a reason "dress for success" is so popular."
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
"Alright. Later today around....4 pm? Yeah at four Ill try to get him to go the the mall to go shopping and get him a nice suit." She said, partially talking to herself, partially talking to Gavin and the others.
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Gavin: "Alright, and don't worry. We'll be there every step of the way. In fact, I might be able to get the media club to lend us some earwigs."

Amelia: "That sounds cool!"

Gavin: "We'll be official." He said, grinning.